Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Inactivity Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP Inactivity Thread - Page 2 Empty RP Inactivity Thread

Post by JerriLeah7 28th November 2012, 8:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Do you have time to visit the forum, but not a lot of time to post in role-plays at the moment? Post here to let people know--this will help to keep RPM's updated so that they can assist with keeping you in their RP, as well as to help your fellow RPers to have patience and to know when to expect you to be away for just a bit.

It is very important to keep up with those who just don't have the time to post in everything--we have a lot going on here on GtR and we also have a lot going on in our lives, so please be courteous and give people a heads up! Thank you!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

RP Inactivity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Inactivity Thread

Post by HikariKuragari 15th January 2015, 5:02 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know that I,ll post most surely on saturday. Caught a pretty strong cold which is the reason why I did not post yet this week !
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 21st May 2015, 2:58 pm

Sorry for the more then one post, just want to make sure that people see it if anyone wonders, but I'll be gone for the week end starting later tonight for a convention in toronto. I'll be back online Monday =) !

*run*
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 27th July 2015, 4:36 pm

Hey guys !

Just wanted to say till after my next con, I won't be seen much just so that you all know. I still have a mountain of things to do and already have limited time due to movie festival too and stuff. So I'll see you all after Otakuthon which happens August 7-9 !!

I'll still be around on fb and skype if some of you still want to talk, I might just be slow to answer depending.

HK~
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 10th August 2015, 1:18 pm

Just wanted to say I'm back from my con and on the internet now. It was a gigantic blast =)
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 8th October 2015, 10:07 pm

Will be barely around this week end due to moving/internet transfer ect ect. So I'll be able to post in rps only tuesday ! D8
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 25th October 2015, 9:24 pm

Been a bit more busy then expected this week end with the cleaning of the old appartment, I'm not home for a part of the evening tomorrow either so... I'll post only tuesday, sorry for the wait ! Thought I'd let you guys know.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 19th January 2016, 5:57 pm

Welp~ just a reminder that I have a convention this upcoming week end and I'll be gone from friday to late sunday !

I'll try my best to post everywhere I can before friday.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 5th February 2016, 5:47 pm

Hi ! ~ I know I had a inactivity warning already up not too long ago, but I have another con that is coming by fast !

I'll be offline from Wednesday feb 10 to be back somewhere on Monday Feb 15 !

Going to washington DC for katsucon aww yeah !
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 13th May 2016, 9:06 pm

Hello it's me again, just to say I have a con coming and I'm working a bit hardcore on a cosplay so answers to RP during this time might be a bit slow, but I'll still do my best to answer them ;D

Upcoming convention dates on which I'll be offline : May 27~29 Anime North Toronto, will be offline on thursday 26 as well.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 1st August 2016, 7:07 pm

Another update in my convention adventures... my next convention is THIS week end and like I got a lot of things to do so I sadly will be 0 available to RP, I will have a day off on monday though ;D

Upcoming convention August 5-6-7
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 18th February 2017, 10:48 pm

Hey guys ! I know I've been a bit slower to post/check gtr, but yeah basically I'm working hardcore on a cosplay and wanted to say that in the coming week I'll be barely online at all if not completelly offline. It's kinda the crunch week where I'll do nothing but that so I just wanted to give you a head up. I'll most likely not be able to post too much till after the release of zelda breath of the wild on march 3. I'll let you know if I finish stuff earlier though =)
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 14th March 2017, 8:10 pm

Heya, guys. I am sorry I haven't posted the last two days or so. I'll be posting soon, I've just been having some troubles with dizzy spells. (Yay, medicine side effects!)

As always, your patience is always deeply appreciated.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 17th March 2017, 10:49 am

JerriLeah7 wrote:Heya, guys.  I am sorry I haven't posted the last two days or so.  I'll be posting soon, I've just been having some troubles with dizzy spells.  (Yay, medicine side effects!)

As always, your patience is always deeply appreciated.  

#member_summons

Heya, everyone! I wasn't home at all yesterday (I was visiting our dear @Skylar in the hospital, as she has been very sick, but she is doing much better today!!), but as soon as I am done babysitting today, I will be posting!! So expect some role-play updates today!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 17th March 2017, 11:12 pm

Hey ! Just wanted to say but I'm heading to toronto this sunday for a concert, so I'll be offline tomorrow and sunday, I'll be back online somewhere on monday late afternoon most likely
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 1st May 2017, 6:04 pm

Hey guys just to say, but I won't be available much till the 14 due to a cosplay rush on something I need to work on. After the 14 I'll have more windows, but will still be slightly limited till the end of the month due to the convention incoming.

Meaning I most likely won't be able to collab/rp a whole lot till the 14, but after I could have some window for it, but I'll still have some minor work to do on some cosplays. The biggest chunk is before the 14 though, so just a head up that I might dissapear for a bit roleplay wise.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th July 2017, 5:08 pm

Starting on July 14th I'll be limited on how much I can post until the 23. I'll be out of town pretty much the whole time and will have my little sister with me so I'll be entertaining her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 18th December 2018, 12:35 pm

Starting on the 22nd of December till the 30th of that same month, I will be unavailable to post or respond to my RPH duties for the Soul Wrought RP, Discussion and Registration threads. This also includes the GtR Discord server and so on.

Thank you for your understanding of my familial obligations as I visit my relatives for the Christmas holidays. I look forward to returning to the Forum when I get back, and will resume my RPH duties then and into the new year.

I hope everyone else has a good holiday season in my absence.
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top