Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Effigy's Vassals Roleplay

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Effigy's Vassals Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Effigy's Vassals Roleplay

Post by HikariKuragari 10th November 2013, 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is a private roleplay between the following members :
HikariKuragari l EphPhoenix l Pachirisu71 l Vye-Avis l LadyTwi | Leah7

Prologue

In this world of medieval times where kings, queens and citizen live in harmony, there are creatures called Effigies. Those are creature who can be summoned by a summoner through a chosen vassals. There are many summoners in this world and people came to rely on these powers a lot when they would need. However as peaceful and prosper the world seemed, it wasn't all that peaceful. A powerful Effigy, said to have power much like a god even called a deity is threatening mankind. This Effigy's name is Rokkenjima, however this one made a deal with the humans. Every fifty years, a sacrifice must be made. And so every fifty years, a tribute is chosen as well as a summoner to acompany the tribute. These are seen as the savior of manking and are respected even among king and queens at the highest level. Everytime a tribute is devoured by the Deity, another fifty years of peace is brought to humanity.

On this fine morning however this age of peace is about to expire and so ... a new tribute is about to be chosen.

(ATTN : Delpha & Maria)

- Acorn Village -

The village of Acorn is silent, most families in their homes with doors, windows, and curtains all closed and drawn. The village square, small as the village's size, is circular and full--full with council members all carefully seated in a half-circle, facing two sisters that have lived in this village for some time.

The village head, Samiel, looks up from his booklet, a serious expression on his countenance. Generally, no one is invited to a council meeting and all are confined to their homes. This time, however, the council has invited these siblings for mysterious reasons that even they have yet to understand. The sisters probably suspect that it is because one of them is a summoner, as well as the only one that happens to be magically trained locally. In the end, they aren't entirely wrong.

"Thank you for coming." Samiel says in his deep, thick tone. "I have some big news for the both of you. You will be quite pleased, I assure you--and we are honoured to be the ones to tell you."

The other council members begin to mutter--some with sounds of concern and others with disagreement, but there are a couple that manage a fake smile with a nod of their head, as if this is the greatest news that they are about to deliver to some of the youngest residents of their small home.

"You two have been chosen to be the Dea's Tribute and the Tribute Summoner!" Samiel says with a fake, wide grin. "You'll be saving millions and millions of lives, assuring the comfort and continuation of all those around you. You are both going to be heroes and your names forever marked into the tomes of history!"

An awkward silence ensues.

You may now post with your characters, those who are in different villages/cities you are free to start however you'd like... However do note that rumors of the new tribute may be around you =).
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Effigy's Vassals Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Effigy's Vassals Roleplay

Post by Holsety 11th December 2013, 8:25 pm

After Christ said his piece, Kerry looked down at the ground, unable to face him and Fujihana. He mumbled, "But I think that being smart is cool..." He'd wanted to stand his ground, but as soon as they started ganging up on him he just couldn't. He moved a rock around with his foot and wrung his hands.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by pichuspark 11th December 2013, 11:30 pm

with Leah ^-^

"It is cool, but being a vassal is cool too. Why not put two cool things together?" Christ asked, his expression was neutral and he sounded discouraged. Maybe it was wrong to try to convince Kerry to come when he didn't want to have anything to do with it...

Fujihana sighed, Kerry and Christ both looked hurt. "Guys," she whispered. Fujihana paused and looked to Kerry. "Christ is right, you'll learn a lot from being a vassal and then you'll be even more smart, if that's even possible," she teased lightly. She hoped that the three of them would still end up adventuring together. It would be an amazing experience for all of them.
pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

https://www.instagram.com/aforestclown/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 15th December 2013, 12:19 pm

[Attn: Maria]

Delpha leaned against the door frame and took a sip of tea. "No one is quite sure how the Dark Guardian chooses his vassal," she said after a moment. "His choices have ranged from kings to prisoners to plain common folk. No one is sure the motivation behind his choices."

She took another sip. "It'll be okay..." she said. "Somehow it will..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 16th December 2013, 2:43 pm

"I... I guess I could learn things from being a vassal..." Kerry's hand wringing became more intense. "A-and what good is knowledge i-if you don't use it to h-help o-others...? All right, I guess I'll d-do it, i-if they'll have us."

He tried to put all his nervous energy into his hands so he wouldn't start shaking. Even though they were his friends he hated shaking in front of them. He tried to remember what they had wanted him to do.

"Oh right, th-the horses... Uh, could you guys c-come with me and h-help me tell my parents a-about this? I'm afraid I'll ch-chicken out."
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by pichuspark 17th December 2013, 3:50 pm

Collab. with Leah ^-^
Christ places his hands on Kerry's shoulder.  "Worry naught, my friend.  We shall brave the stormy waters of the ocean, both the watery rages of the Trial and of your home.  Let us march on and face thine evil parents!"
With that, Christ pulls on Kerry's arm and gestures for Fuji to follow.  His next words are far less dramatic and more towards a casual pout.  "Man, I'm glad I'm an orphan in this case."

Fujihana smiles, "Right!" She was glad Christ was here, in a way he made everything seem like an adventure. She walked up to Kerry and took his hand to stop it from wringing. "You don't need to worry, once we get the horses the fun will start, for sure!" Kerry still looked a little sick but she guessed he'd feel better after they got this over with. His parents could really be evil. But of course, they were no match for Christ's trickery.
pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 17th December 2013, 9:03 pm

(ATTN : Delpha)

- Accorn Village -

''Ah ! Will be okay ? That's how you describe the situation ? '' She finishes her tea and take her things, doublechecking if she had everything first. ''Only thing I'm happy about is that I had enough of this place and these hypocrytes. I just hate the idea to die for those morons. '' She move forward and toward the exit, not giving much of a warning to her sister about being about to leave.

(ATTN : Open)

- The great city of Ascalon -

[Castle/Belmorn's Room]

Looking at his long list, he wondered if it would be best to higher somebody to carry his stuff for better battle efficiency in case of getting surrounded. There was also the fact that he was planning to bring a bit more in case for the group to have more comfort in the travel but also in case of emergency. He finished making a elaborated list of his equipments, thinking about really asking to have someone with him for the trip.

(List to bring on the paper + some details).
Spoiler:

As he started to take out stuff he needed from their original place, someone knocked at his door.

''You can enter.'' He said as he turn his attention toward the door which started to open to see a maid coming in.

''Excuse me sir, I was sent in case you would need help. Is there anything you would need help with ?....'' The maid gently asked.

''Um... Could you try to find me someone strong enough to carry a large bag for a long time ? The person would be paid of course. Preferably someone that knows how to stay out of trouble, but also knows how to defend himself or herself if danger was to arise. '' Belmorn explained carefully to the maid.

''Yes sir, I'll go check if there's anyone that could help with that, would you like me to send someone else to assist you with the packing ?...'' The lady added.

''No I should be fine, thank you very much M'Lady.'' Belmorn told her.

The lady blush and bow with a smile before she leaves.

''Now... where was I... Oh right...'' Belmorn once again focused to pack and not forget anything.

(ATTN : Taozi, Open)

''I knoooow riiight !!! Thank you so much for your compliments !!! UHUHUHUHuuhuuuu'' Rosetta replied to Taozi with a very weird laugh at the end.

''Don't mind her she sometimes does this laugh when she is too excited. '' The old man said with a chuckle himself.

''HEY ! Now she's gonna think I'm weird and stuff. '' Rosetta added to his comment, almost looking sad.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 17th December 2013, 10:19 pm

Christ and Fujihana both grabbed Kerry enthusiastically; he wished he could be as excited as they were. Christ started pulling him by the arm so he stumbled after his friend with Fujihana firmly holding his other hand. Kerry soon found himself standing in front his house staring at his door. He swallowed and hesitated for a moment, then tentatively went in. His parents weren't far: they were both in the living room, his mother reading and his father at the desk writing ferociously.

"Mom, Dad..." Kerry said. He looked down at his feet and shifted uncomfortably. They both stopped what they were doing and looked at him. "I... I... want t-to go with Christ and Fujihana and become a v-v-vassal..."

His parents stared at him, then looked at each other, then looked back to him. His mother smiled but his father's face was hard. "I don't think you should be going anywhere," he said. "We travelled enough when you were young. And listen to yourself, you can barely spit out two words! Your nerves would give out before you leave the town!"

"But dear," Kerry's mother argued, "have some faith in him. I think it would be a wonderful experience. It could help him grow out of this nervousness of his! You should definitely go out and see the world now that you're a young man, honey. It'll be different than what we used to do."

Kerry just stood there and stared at his parents. He wished he could shrink down to a speck of dust or turn invisible. Anything to make them forget he was there. He looked at Christ and Fujihana imploringly.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 1st January 2014, 12:53 pm

[ATTN: Fujihana, Kerry, Kerry's Parents]

"It's like this, ma'am and sir." Christ says, using such respectful titles so casually that it seems almost insincere. "I will take good care o' Kerry here! We will go out, learn things for knowledgy stuff! And yeah! We will help the Tribute Summoner and give your family name a good reputation!"

Christ smiles and puts his arm around Kerry like a brother would, though he is quite short, so it is no simple task. "After all, Kerry comes home safe from the woods every day, right? I'd never let anything happen to such a cool kid like my buddy Kerry, here!"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 1st January 2014, 3:01 pm

Taozi turned her head a way for a brief moment so she could stifle the laughter that wanted to burst from within her. She never heard someone laugh so amusingly since one vague moment that suddenly came to her mind. The scene felt so familiar, and yet so distant and hazy, as if Taozi was experiencing a memory of another human being. Why can't I remember more clearly? Is it a dream I'm thinking of? This must be deja vu. But...no...

Taozi eventually realized she had been looking away for a while and turned back to face the nomads. "Sorry, something just caught my attention. It's nothing. And don't worry about your laugh, Rosetta. It's very defining." Taozi wanted to sigh after coming up with a safe adjective to use, but she hid her anxiety under a confident expression.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 1st January 2014, 4:05 pm

Delpha sighed as she followed her sister out the door of her room and quickly grabbed her pack. She was used to her sister's theatrics, she was also used to being out in the woods and having to pick up in a hurry. Both helped her be in a constant state of preparedness.

"I didn't say they were okay, now," she corrected. "I said they will be. You don't have to die..." That tugged at her heart, "yet."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 3rd January 2014, 2:05 pm

Kerry flinched when Christ first put his arm around him, but it also made him feel a bit more brave, an affect that Christ tended to have on him. Not too brave, but a little more than he would feel on his own. He swallowed, then said, "Please, let me p-p-prove that I can do this."

Kerry's father looked around at all of them, then sighed. "Just don't go causing any trouble for the Tribute Summoner, you hear? You're supposed to be helping them, not hindering."

Deep down, Kerry had kind of been hoping that his father would put up a bit more of a fight, and maybe he'd be able to get out of doing this. He kind of did want to prove himself, though he'd mostly said those words because they would please Christ and his mother. Proving himself would be really scary, though maybe it wouldn't be so bad with Christ there.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by pichuspark 3rd January 2014, 2:07 pm

Fujihana smiled as Chris put his arm around Kerry, almost like a brother. "Right. We'll be there for Kerry the whole time and likewise, as well. So, there's really nothing to worry about," she added before folding her arms. She wished Kerry's parents would drop their concern, he was stronger than they seemed to think. She smiled at him, though, at his father's answer. "You won't regret it," she mouthed excitedly.

After a moment she turned back to his father and said, "Thank you, we'll be going there together soon, too. We want to get there as fast as we can." She hoped he would understand and offer their horses. It didn't matter if they had refused Kerry go, it was up to him whether he went or not, but they couldn't just take a horse. It wouldn't go unnoticed and it would be problematic. She bit her lip, there was hardly any chance they'd loan them willingly. At least it was possible to go by foot, too. 
pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 3rd January 2014, 5:33 pm

When Fujihana mentioned she wanted to get to their destination quickly, it reminded Kerry that he was supposed to ask for the horses. "Oh yeah, uh, if we could use th-the h-horses we would have a better chance of getting th-there on time."

Kerry's father looked at the trio long and hard. "I suppose they could use some exercise." He then added sternly, "But I want those horses returned to me in the exact same condition they are in now. Do not ride them into the ground or allow them to be injured in any way. Do you hear?"

"You know I'd never let any harm come to those horses!" Kerry exclaimed. He then covered his mouth with his hand and looked away.

Kerry's mother ignored the outburst and said, "Well, shouldn't you three get packing? You have a journey to start, after all!"
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 3rd January 2014, 7:52 pm

- Accorn Village -

Maria shook her head, her sister brightness annoying her a bit. It was obvious that she would die, yet her sister was trying to be so nice about it, it made her rather sick. ''Whatever you say, I probably will. Let's see the bright side for now though, I'm out of this shithole called home. Let's see if I wish to save this forsaken world or not once I'm out of it. '' She said while walking faster to quit this village as quickly as possible.

- The Great City of Ascalon -

[Castle/Belmorn's Room]

After triple checking everything, Belmorn was finally done packing and then a maid knocked at his door again. ''You can enter.'' The man said toward the person on the other side.

''Sir, I have found someone. She will be waiting at the castle entrance sir. Would you like some assistance to bring your travel equipments to that location sir ?'' The maid politely asked.

''No, it won't be necessary. '' He said lifting the large bag his helper would carry, having the rest equiped on himself. ''Have you cleared payment with the king like written on the paper ?''

''Yes sir and he did not seem to have any objection, half the amount have already been given to the lady, the rest will be given upon return. '' The maid explained with a smile.

''Alright, thank you, I'm on my way then. Goodbye M'Lady.'' Belmorn said to the maid who clearly blushed and bowed before going away.

[Castle Entrance]

A tough looking woman with some serious look was standing at the entrance waiting while shaking a pouch that was doing a sound that seem much like gold.

Spoiler:

''I see you seem ready.'' Belmorn said as he observed the lady with minimum equipment on her.

''Yes and it appear you are late by a few minutes mister knight.'' The lady replied.

''I am sorry of my poor manner on this behalf, I was simply assuring myself that I had everything. My name i-'' Belmorn was cut and he had a slight face of annoyance showing.

''Belmorn, I know. '' The lady said with a grin taking the bag from him. ''Call be Athena.''

Belmorn did not protest her taking the bag, but felt a bit bad that a woman would be the one carrying this heavy bag. When she said her name however it somehow ringed a bell. ''Like the popular mercanary of the city Athena that take on various job styles ?'' He asked wondering if it truly was her.

''Oh, so you've heard about me, good. We won't have to go further into the introduction then. '' Athena said as she shake her head to the side in a manner to say Let's go.

''Right. So we'll be heading straight for the Trial Start. I'd like to be there as early as possible.'' Belmorn said in a serious manner.

''Yes sir.'' Athena replied into a manner to show that she had a bit of mockery behind her voice.

Belmorn was slightly heritated, but it did not show on his face as he walked forward.

(ATTN : Taozi)

Rosetta then said ''Well at least... she doesn't think I'm weird...'' And she was off a bit further in the back mumbling to herself in a way.

The old man had seen the scene and laughed a little before he turned toward Taozi to notice that she had been looking away with such an intense glance, that he wondered if everything was okay. ''Are you sure everything is alright ?'' He asked the lady.

No matter what anyone would say right now Rosetta was still mumbling and there was no bringing her back it would seems, for now anyway.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 3rd January 2014, 8:51 pm

Seeing Rosetta walk off talking to herself left Taozi a little upset, however she had more pressing matters to deal with. When the male nomad asked if Taozi was okay, she stuttered for an answer. "Uh...y-yeah, I'm fine. Just a...an unsettling thought. But don't worry, a few more miles of walking will clear things up." Taozi wanted to bury her head in her arms but she merely brushed her hair back. Hoping to distract the man from her condition, Taozi struck up another question. "Do you...ever feel like you remember something happening...but you're not sure if it happened?"
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 4th January 2014, 3:27 pm

Delpha sighed; she was used to her sister's attitude by now, but it was still wearing. She followed out of the house, catching her sister and steering her toward the stables. "We'll need horses, Maria."

Once at the stables, the keeper greeted them politely, but Delpha recognized the familiar tenseness people got when her sister was around--her tongue was legendary.

He gave them his best horses, to which Delpha tried to protest, but he insisted. "We all have to do our part for the tribute, and it's good advertising." He leaned in, giving her a sympathetic look. "You've always been a good girl. I am sorry this fell upon your house."

She nodded thanks and mounted her horse. "Let's go," she said heavily.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 5th January 2014, 8:49 pm

- Accorn Village -

As her sister redirected her toward the horses she replied. ''I-I knew that !'' And she looked away annoyed. ''What is so bad about walking anyway ?'' Seeing how Delpha tried not to take the best horses which the man was offering she adds ''Just take them already, don't put down some good horse ! ''

Then came what the old man said which did heritate her a lot and as her sister was mentionning to leave, she couldn't help, but let some of her frustration out. ''Hey... old man... '' She looked extremelly heritated and took him by the shirt. ''Just to let you know, we're not charity and making some advertising over some sacrifice sure is sick of you.... You're lucky I'm getting out of this hole, because I could have punched you right here and now....Or could have made your life miserable for the rest of what you have left to live.'' Maria paused and then added. ''Seeing how you're just thinking about your damn old self, I'll make sure to make the worst advertising of your stables, that should do the trick. G'Bye old man.'' She said mounting her own horse and leaving forward at full speed.

The poor old man seemed quite shaken by all this.

As he arrived with his assistant at the gates of the city, some soldiers were waiting with horses.

''Sir we prepared two horses for you and your assistant and we will be escorting you to the trial start for you to get there faster. ''

''Oh ? Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated. '' Belmorn said as he chose his horse. ''Are you okay with riding horses M'Lady ? '' He asked the woman that would acompany him.

''The name is Athena and who do you think I am mister Knight ?'' Athena replied with a smirk as she got on her horse.

''Oh right, I am sorry I forgot how great of a mercanary you were Lady Athena.'' He said with the same serious look, but that showed a tiny bit of a smile.

All other soldiers being ready, six in total were waiting for the knight to say the word.

''Let's move everyone ! Forward !" Belmorn said as he started to move with his horse out of the gates.

(ATTN : Taozi)

The old man listened to Taozi and smiled. ''Good to know that you're okay. '' And then as she brought the topic of remembering things that you wonder if they truly happened or not, he pondered for a moment and then answered. ''Well yes, probably more then once. I'd think sometimes it must be due to my old age and memories being a bit mixed between dreams and reality.'' He started to laugh.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 6th January 2014, 6:45 pm

Taozi laughed with the man, although she made more of a shy giggle. She knew sharing personal information was dangerous, but what she wanted to say couldn't hurt. "Well...I may not be as old as you, but I've been having these memories for quite a while. It makes me wonder if I haven't been getting enough sleep."
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 25th January 2014, 10:26 am

Christ jumped up in the air, his knee rising up to his chest as his arms rise up above his head in glee. A big grin rises up from ear to ear as he calls out "Woo!" with victory. He races outside of Kerry's house, looking around him for a bit with exultation.

"Goodbye, you boring, old town!" Christ calls out loudly, already attracting a few stares. "I won't miss you--I'm going to be a wild, legendary adventurer!"

With that, Christ starts doing a little, awkward dance as he walks down the road, super ready to get things packed so they can have some fun. He's even already forgotten the other two, not even wondering where they are located. Of course, they will have to meet up at some point, but he'll figure it out...
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 27th January 2014, 9:35 pm

"Oh wow..." was all Kerry could say about Chist's celebration. He could hear his friend yelling all the way outside like a maniac. "I wonder if I'm gonna be able to keep him under control... Probably not. Oh man..."

"I'm sure you guys will be fine," Kerry's mother replied. "This will be a good experience for all you. Now come, I'll help you get packed."

Kerry managed to force a smile in response, then followed his mother to his room.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 30th January 2014, 9:13 pm

(ATTN : Trial Start/All)

- Trial Start -

*Please know that a timeskip of a few hours happened in this post. By the time everyone but the tribute has arrived it will be evening as in... when the sun is almost completely out. I have given a chance of interaction/way you guys arrive before I move with the tribute being there. If you have any questions, you can poke me ;D*

Belmorn had arrived early on the spot of the Trial start. His presence was not one that would go by unnoticed considering there was a cavalry with him and a beautiful woman close as well. They all stayed around there, citizen whispering about his person being here and wondering if the well known captain would be part of the tribute's group. Many didn't know yet that he was a knight of the round, good thing he had a sword as proof that he was part of them now.

Time flew and more faces were showing, some only there by curiosity others seems interested into giving their support to the tribute. A group of people on horses had arrived which made him curious. He did not approach them right away however seeing how he was running a few things with other soldiers of the area to keep the crowd under control. It was starting to get a bit late and there was still no signs of the Tribute or the summoner. A group of traveler arrived however and the first thing they did was to ask if they missed the tribute, which was quickly answered by the fact that the new tribute had yet to arrive.

With the sun almost all out, Belmorn was a bit worried for the safety of this one and he went toward a few soldiers and said ''I would like you guys to patrol around and see if the tribute is close, if so make sure she or he arrive safely here.'' The soldiers listened and left on horseback to patrol around.

He then went toward the group of travelers that all had similar clothes, they were a specific clan of travelers that he well knew. ''Welcome to the trial start friends. Knowing you, you surely came to see who it is to not miss an important story of our world.''

''Yes, glad you are doing well sir Belmorn.'' The leader of the travelers said.

''Indeed I am. '' He said as he then noticed the girl with different style of clothes and that he didn't think he saw traveling with them before. As he was about to ask about her however, he noticed one of the horses from the group that arrived before them was a bit upset. ''Pardon me.''

Moving toward the group of three people, he instanly moved toward the horse and tried his best to seize the reign and pulled on it to try and keep the horse from moving to much. ''Hey hey... sssh, calm down now, there's no need to be afraid. '' His tone was strict and a bit direct, but there seemed to be a bit of sweetness in his voice. The horse protest a bit, but after a few tries it calms down. ''Good boy.'' Belmorn said with a small smile.

''Hmph.... you barely smile to human beings, yet you give a smile to animals, I didn't know the great knight had a soft spot.'' Athena said teasing him.

''Making fun of me ?'' Belmorn said with a serious face that seemed quite cold. He then turned toward the three travelers who had came by horse. ''This horse is yours, am I mistaken ? If so, please be more car-''

''SIR !'' A soldier on horseback came close to the group.

''Yes ?'' He said turning toward the man.

''The tribute is coming.''

Belmorn nods and say ''Please place everyone for the path to be secured for the tribute.'' He then turned toward the group again and said ''What I meant is be careful with your horse, this one doesn't seem used to big crowds.

''You're so serious.'' Athena said with a smile.

**Large group of travelers = Group that traveled with Vye-Avis**

*** Group of 3 = Leah, Twi & Pachi's group ***

**** Tribute is coming but I'll let you guys a chance to post first ****
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 1st February 2014, 12:17 pm

[Attn: Open]

After reaching the Trial Start, Taozi quickly expressed her gratitude to the group of nomads and went on her way to find the tribute, but a knightly man with a hilted sword approached them. Belmorn was the man's name, apparently. When Sir Belmorn connected eyes with Taozi, she watched him curiously, mentally preparing herself to answer any probing questions. However, Belmorn turned his attention to a loose horse. As the knight apprehended the horse, Taozi thought of him as just another guard who was tasked with keeping things orderly.

That's when she heard another guard arriving on horseback. The tribute was on its way, according to him. Taozi turned back to the leader of the large group, "Well I guess it's time I go prepare myself. Thanks again for everything!" She then walked off, looking for where the tribute would appear.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 5th February 2014, 11:33 am

[ATTN: OPEN]

Christ smiles with a wide, mischievous grin, his hands on his hips with deep pride and pleasure in himself. He had gotten their horses in one of the last open stables that were available. He had to fight with an old geezer over it, especially considering he had rushed their horses into it just before the old man had made his own entrance into it. It was rude, obviously, but Christ didn't have time to be nice.

It wasn't long before he had the horses tethered with Kerry's help (he had a very hard time doing it, himself, as he kept getting side-tracked and he kept talking) and he kept looking up at the giant wood and stone gazebo before them. He pulls Kerry's and Fuji's wrists behind him, rushing towards the massive structure as he looks up at it with awe, barely watching where he is going. The gazebo is so artistically built, but it is a shame that the height makes the details near its top so difficult to see from below.

He pushes through the people quickly, moving towards the gazebo's center and practically moving people aside in his haste. One woman takes the time to curse at him with a harsh grumble as he brushes past, finding a good spot near the ceremonial walk way. This walkway is a narrow one, manned by a few soldiers to give the Tribute and his or her Summoner the room to enter into the gazebo's center, where a tall pillar is raised for them to stand and give the ceremonial words of their journey's beginning. He stood at the walkway's edge, boncing on the balls of his feet with hands clenched into fists and punching into each other with childish energy.

The Tribute would be faced away when they gave the speech, but he didn't care. After everyone cheered and clapped and all that nonsense, they would ask all civilians to leave so that they can begin their journey--and that's when all those that wish to be a Vassal remain and she can pick the best candidates!! His eyes focus towards the walkway's entrance, ready to get a good look at the Summoner and his or her Tribute. I'm going to be one of those best candidates. He thinks to himself with determination.

"Get ready, guys." Christ says excitedly. "We are so gonna own this!"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 5th February 2014, 5:33 pm

[Attn: Open, Christ]

Taozi quickly found a small path that was already crowded with spectators. The path led to an impressively large gazebo, which Taozi assumed was where she would meet the Tribute. After squeezing her way toward the walkway's edge, she could tell she was in the right place. It was only a matter of time until the Tribute walked to the gazebo, probably carrying him or herself as a celebrity. Still, Taozi was glad she wasn't in the Tribute's position.

Moments later, she felt something, or someone push against her, as a young male forced himself next to her. Taozi grumbled hesitantly, trying not to expose her peevishness. She gently nudged the boy away with her elbow in an attempt to save some personal space. She never joined in on the cheering and fanfare; she merely stood with her arms crossed and her eyes fixed on the walkway's entrance. After the spectators left, Taozi felt her muscles tense. Her focus broke when she heard a voice next to her. Taozi was surprised when she saw the speaker was the same boy who stood next to her. "You must be kidding..." She whispered in a rough Demonic tongue.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 5th February 2014, 5:36 pm

[ATTN: Christ, Open]

Kerry felt terrible about taking the old man's stable and apologized profusely to him until Christ called him over to help with the horses. He could tell that his friend was overflowing with excitement since he had difficulty focusing on the task at hand. Kerry had to redo some of Christ's work to make sure the horses were secure.

As soon as they finished Christ grabbed his and Fujihana's wrists and started hauling them along. Kerry could hardly keep up and kept bumping into people, he muttered "sorry" and "excuse me" over and over and kept his gaze down. When they got closer to the stone and wood gazebo and he couldn't help but look up at it. He didn't even notice when he hit into someone; he'd seen pictures of the gazebo but had never witnessed it in person. It was truly awe-inspiring.

The trio managed to get near the ceremonial walkway and Kerry finally felt some excitement creeping up on him. It was amazing to be there and see the pillar where the Tribute and the Summoner would stand. He would get to hear the words that would start the journey, but he tried not to think about what would happen after that.

He looked at Christ and thought the guy was going to explode. "You won't own it if you waste all your energy bouncing like that," Kerry said, only half serious. At least Christ acting like that kept his mind off his own nerves. He noticed the girl on the other side of Christ looked none too pleased and hoped his friend wouldn't get into trouble already.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top