Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox Command Bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chatbox Command Bug Empty Chatbox Command Bug

Post by JerriLeah7 17th January 2014, 11:23 pm

Thread:  None
   Description of the issue: The "/ me" command works as it should in posts, but in the chatbox, it replaces the command with the { USERNAME } text, instead.  
   Screenshot: https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/16/89/96/68/sample11.jpg
   Extra Info:  Hiya!  Ty for your help!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Command Bug Empty Re: Chatbox Command Bug

Post by Guest 17th January 2014, 11:42 pm

The #C from the chat-box is this:

Code:
var chatbox_messages='<p class=\"chatbox_row_1 clearfix\"><span class=\"date-and-time\" title=\"17 Jan 2014\">[22:50:17]</span> <span class=\"msg\"><span style=\"color:green;\"><strong>Phirron joined the chat on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:50 pm</strong></span></span></p><p class=\"chatbox_row_2 clearfix\"><span class=\"date-and-time\" title=\"17 Jan 2014\">[22:50:32]</span> <span class=\"msg\"><span style=\"color:red;\"><strong>Phirron has logged off the chat on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:50 pm</strong></span></span></p><p class=\"chatbox_row_1 clearfix\"><span class=\"date-and-time\" title=\"17 Jan 2014\">[23:14:23]</span> <span class=\"msg\"><span style=\"color:green;\"><strong>Sir Chivas joined the chat on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:14 pm</strong></span></span></p><p class=\"chatbox_row_2 clearfix\"><span class=\"date-and-time\" title=\"17 Jan 2014\">[23:14:28]</span> <span class=\"user-msg\"><span class=\"user\"><span style=\"color:#40BFFF\"><strong>@</strong></span> <a href=\"/u171\" onclick=\"return copy_user_name(\'Sir Chivas\');\" target=\"_blank\"><span style=\"color:#40BFFF\"><strong>Sir Chivas</strong></span></a> : </span><span class=\"msg\">{USERNAME} testing</span></span></p>';var chatbox_memberlist='<h4 class=\"member-title online\">Online</h4><ul class=\"online-users\"><li><a href=\"/u171\" oncontextmenu=\"return showMenu(171,\'Sir Chivas\',171,2,1,2,1,event,\'\');\" onclick=\"return copy_user_name(\'Sir Chivas\');\" target=\"_blank\"><span style=\"color:#40BFFF\"><strong>@</strong></span> <span style=\"color:#40BFFF\"><strong>Sir Chivas</strong></span></a></li></ul>';var chatbox_last_update=1390022181.546;

However, this is only occurring here in your forum. I believe it's one of the JavaScript, it's interfering with one another. I'll check.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th January 2014, 12:09 am

All right, the problems isn't any JS. Hmm, I'll continue to check this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 10th June 2014, 6:24 pm

Hello,

This issue should now be resolved. The problem is that /me was in the censored words list.

Topic archived
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top