Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Closure RP

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character Closure RP - Page 10 Empty Character Closure RP

Post by JerriLeah7 24th May 2014, 12:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Character Closure RP - Page 10 The_jo10

Amongst hills and grassy plains, where a few trees rustled in the wind here and there, pillars stood, made of a black and purple stone. It is soft and cold, despite the overhand of the warm sun. The blue sky contrasts with the fresh, green grass and the day is quite beautiful. The pillars seem quite out of place compared to their natural surroundings, the simple designs on their circular surfaces whispering of something more than anything that could be natural.

The Pillars:

There were six of them, each almost identical with the others. Three pairs shared a base design, though all were topped with the same height at six hundred feet into the air. These pillars, of course, are not natural at all and are born of magic. From the tops of the pillars, travelers are known to appear from other worlds, having been granted passage by some portal or another. Only one rule is kept here in the passage of the pillars that stand so erectly in their circular pattern of green surroundings: One may never pass through unwillingly.

In other words, no traveler has appeared at the top of these giant structures without choosing to be there for some reason or another. Today, on a beautiful sunrise, the cold stone pillars are found with new visitors to this new, mysterious world. As they awaken to cold winds bright daylight, with rustling trees and no immediate, physical way to get down to the ground's level, the Gods of this new World look down at the visitors and wonder what brings them here.

(OOC: Please note that each character came here willingly, following the person that you posted is "important" to them through a portal into this world. The circumstances and details to how or why you followed that person through are yours to create.)

Last edited by Leah7 on 11th November 2014, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Character Closure RP - Page 10 Empty Re: Character Closure RP

Post by JerriLeah7 23rd September 2015, 4:45 pm

The Guardian does not move an inch as Gosalyn laughs and laughs. He and Brelion simply stand there, clearly not amused. Brelion lays his head down as the Guardian, blinking, waits for Gosalyn to finish with her amusement.

Taeyrn follows suit, merely staring and blinking at the amused Drake, except he even crosses his arms over his chest with only his body language speaking the words he has in his mind.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 24th September 2015, 1:51 am

[Attn: Group]

Gosalyn had doubled over, leaning on her knees for support, she was laughing so hard. Her stomach hurt. All the years in her dealings with dragons and that had been the most ludicrous thing she'd ever heard. Her eyes watered and finally she managed to slowly rein in her laughter, seeing a nervous Drios who was eyeing the rest of the party nervously. They didn't seem to share her amusement.

She wiped away the tears in her eyes, flicking them. "You say something that ludicrous to dragonkin," she said, still dealing with the giggles, "don't expect me to not find it funny." She scrubbed at her eyes. "That is a human thing. Know what crying got me as a kid with my gramps? Put in the ass middle of nowhere for a week." She giggled again. "Had to learn how to forage before I starved to death." And ate some damned poisonous berries. Drake constitutions were barely better than humans as children, so needless to say she had nearly died. Miserable old goat of a grandfather...

Last edited by Venom on 24th September 2015, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 24th September 2015, 11:24 am

[Attn: Open]

During the whole conversation between the other members, Nymeria served herself a healthy portion of the food prepared earlier. It felt like it had been weeks since she last had cooked meat that was this good. She stared at Tayern, who had been catching glances at her for a couple of times now. Her eyes never left the modest boy as she bit chunks out of the charred meat. Her appetite overrode her aptitude in elegance. The dragon's haughty laughter left a mark on Nymeria's impression of her. The dragon-human species must be a prideful pack, akin to militaristic brutes she once encountered.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 24th September 2015, 3:37 pm

As Gosalyn laughs until she cries, The Guardian expresses nothing but indifference until she finally flicks a tear from her cheek and it lands upon the ground. Then, he looks simply satisfied as he waits for it to begin. Looking up at the sky expectantly, it isn't long before he finds what he is searching for with his eyes.

Noticing his behavior, Taeyrn, Brelion, and Celsetta all look up, as well, though Celsetta seems far more excited and apprehensive as she does this with widened eyes darting about. Taeyrn doesn't know what to expect. In his world, Dragons are but myths and have never existed--or, if they ever did exist, they most certainly do not, any longer.

Faintly up in the sky, a shimmer of green comes into view, flying overhead and coming closer slowly as he waits to see what it is in more detail. Finally, the soaring creature comes close enough to reveal its glory, beautiful as it shimmers a lovely emerald shine against the sunlight with its scales. Taeyrn watches it as it lands on the side of a cliff rather far off, showing no intent on coming any closer. Despite how far away it is, it looks....colossal!

The creature is stunning as it lands sits among the greenery of the hillside, its white eyes looking down on them before finally looking at Gosalyn specifically. Just for the mere second that its eyes had landed upon him, Taeyrn shivered. Dracara is, indeed, magnificent. He has no doubt that, were he to stand at its feet, he would be but the size of one of its claws.

After looking at Gosalyn pointedly for a few seconds, the dragon finally look away and off into the distance, clearly resting from the flight and whatever else that it had been doing. The Guardian sits, as does Brelion, but Taeyrn stands up, looking at the creature from afar with awe. He wishes he could get closer, and he really wants to, but...would that be allowed?

Dracara:
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 24th September 2015, 4:21 pm

[Attn: Group, Dracara]

Gosalyn's giggles died in her throat as she followed everyone's eyes upward. Her and Drios spot it almost immediately as their eyes are far better than most here. Her mouth drops open and she was about to question how when--Fucking tears of laughter?!? She's officially seen it all.

"Un-fucking-believable..." she breathed.

She stared at her massive kin in awe. She's almost a match for grandfather in size. But more than that, it's been so long since she's seen one of her own. Well. Half her own. She is part human, she reminds herself grudgingly. And, being on both sides, she has found that neither side is ideal--though she favors the dragon side of her more simply because at least dragon-kin don't get in mobs and try and kill you. They have a more haughty disdain for creatures like her caught in the middle, preferring to ignore you at best and breathe their element at you to ward you off at worst.

She's never seen one like her, though. Her scales are of deep emerald with a radiance of colors that only she can appreciate with better eyes than a human. She has sometimes pondered on whether even her enhanced perceptions are less than that of a full dragon. Well, obviously visual acuity would be better, but things like color perception, etc. Then again, humans have a better eye for detail and such.

She shook herself. Was now really the time to be getting into the philosophical/genealogy debates while her mouth still hung open in disbelief? She closed it, feeling herself turn slightly red at the thought others might have seen that. She didn't really care what others thought, but damn.

She began moving toward the great beast. Most would've said something like "noble creature" and her mouth twisted at the thought. Bearing-wise, sure, let's go with that. But she's not giving anything that title unless they prove it in action. As soon as she remembered that, the stars in her eyes disappeared and she approached her kin confidently, but showing due respect.

"Greetings, kin," she said politely. "I have never seen one of your kith. Are you an Earth element? I am Gosalyn, Drake of the Light Element, at your service."

Drios watched her laughing with a smirk, recognizing the same bitter cast in it as his own laughter had nowadays. There was more about her upbringing she wasn't saying, he could tell, but as prideful as she was, he doubted she ever would. Though he cringed watching others' reactions to her, he respected her unapologetic way of being who she was--and considering his own disdain for the "gods" of his own world, a part of him feel bitter satisfaction at her irreverence for beings that were accustomed to such reverence. The thing he picked up on that he wondered if the others did, was that she didn't do it to be disrespectful, but because she followed some sense of equality he wasn't used to.

Of course, he could be wrong, but he didn't think so. Since meeting up with everyone, she had never talked down to any of the group--sassed them, yes, but never disrespected them or treated them like they were less. But her choices of who she tended to favor showed she was softer than she would ever be willing to admit to and would likely beat in your face for suggesting it. She had taken an instant shine to both Drios and Sullivan, a human no less, both obviously downtrodden. He hoped he'd found a true life friend out and about this world.

He followed everyone's eyes and all of his thoughts died when he saw the magnificent creature. She--it was female, right?--was iridescent shades of emerald, with shimmers of deeper and lighter shades reflecting a rainbow of colors off of them. One thing he loved about seeing the world bathed in the sun, everything was so bright and colorful! The light of torches, and even magical light, could not match the majesty of the sun's glow. In the first days of seeing the sun, he could only tearfully remark upon how beautiful Gisella would find it all.

His heart skipped a beat. Gisella. His Gisella. She was alive. Alive! He tore his eyes away and glared at the human Asher, his eyes glowing for a few seconds. No. People were entitled to their secrets and the human only clammed up the more you tried to pry. But he meant what he'd said. If, when the time came, if that boy stood between him and Gisella--or if he played complicit in something bringing her harm--he would tear through him and anyone else that got in his way, be it god or guardian. He didn't know how he'd stand up or overcome either, but by the winds, he'd find a way. He'd already defied the sun turning him to stone. He'd find a way. He'd find a way to do it all...
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th September 2015, 5:39 pm

{Attn: All}

Geneva was barely paying attention to the others quite honestly until she heard Gosalyn’s laughter. It sounded odd amongst the seriousness of the group. She notices the others looking upward and finds her eyes drifting up as well.

There a creature comes out. It is a dragon, a real dragon! A part of her is excited to see one, while another one was disappointed to find out the people were right with the pictures of them. It made her wonder if they actually did appear in her world.

The creature is immense and beautiful. She watches as Gosalyn approaches it. She finally goes to her feet and walks closer. She is curious if the scales are as hard as they are described in her fairytales.

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 27th September 2015, 1:39 pm

Appearing out of the sky, a living myth descended upon the group, each scale reflecting an iridescent green shimmer. Nymeria stood in awe at the towering beast. She truly felt she had been transported to a world where anything was real. She wondered what other fearful monsters lived in this fantastical pocket realm. However, she was more concerned if the dragon would crush those that tried to approach it.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 7th October 2015, 12:01 am

"Wha...?"

She opened her eyes, then started awake. The last thing she remembered was...oblivion. She had enjoyed a night with her minstrel, then the sun had come and...oblivion.

She cast about. "Drios...?" she called uncertainly.

She didn't recognize this place, this landscape. She sniffed the air and foreign scents filled it. Wherever she was, it was not the mountains her clan had enjoyed. Her spot with him...

"Oh thank the Maker," a voice said, and a man was at her side almost the instant she spoke. He was tall and lanky, nothing but skin and bones, with long brown hair and a soft voice. "Are you feeling alright, miss?"

She jumped to her feet as she saw a human come from out of nowhere next to her and was on her feet in an instant, wary. She didn't want to be rude, but as humans generally liked to smash her people--and she was sure she had been one of the ones smashed--you couldn't be too careful.

"Good even to you, sir," she said politely. She cast her eyes about, sniffed, and listened for others. A human out by himself at night was irregular, at best. A dangerous ruse, at worst. "I mean you no harm and am simply passing through. I'm not a danger to you and yours."

Isaac jumped as she did, backing away quickly and holding his hands up. "I'm... I'm sorry if I startled you," he said, looking saddened. "I don't mean any harm either. I just found you passed out and figured you needed a hand."

He shuffled his feet, lowering his hands slowly and uncomfortably. "If you were passing through... does that mean you know what this place is?" he asked.

Concern alighted her face at his sadness, and she held up a hand for a moment before letting it drop. The campfire light was warm and nice. She'd always liked to watch the flames dance and pretend they were dancing to Drios' singing.

At his question, she grimaced. "I...am afraid I have not seen this part of the world," she admitted. She'd get no where if she didn't take a chance, and he seemed so nice. "Could you tell me where in the continent we are...?"

Isaac shook his head. "I don't even know what continent this is," he said, embarrassed. "My friend and I, we just... ended up here somehow. Well, we ended up back there," he said, pointing off behind her, "at these odd stone pillars, and traveled here. You're the first creature we've seen that looked humanoid." He ran a hand through his hair. "We were kinda hoping you were a native of this place," he admitted.

Dread made her heart skip a beat, but at least she hadn't been wrong about a human traveling alone. Her ears perked up and, indeed, she could hear someone walking this way, a heavy man from the sound of it. She positioned herself in a way that he couldn't catch her from behind.

"I am afraid I am unfamiliar to this land or these...pillars? I don't think I've heard of such a place. Is that on the other continent of Carpathience?" She furrowed her brow, thinking. "Then again, pillars...maybe the dwarven lands of Setharyn?"

She looked him over. He didn't seem to be with the Order--for that matter she had never seen such dress. She smirked as she thought of how she'd like to discuss his outfit with her muse, her smile turning sad. It felt like an eternity since she'd seen him and her heart ached to see him. She shook herself for a moment. Focus, girl, we need to get our bearings. Maybe my people are nearby. She doubted it, though, it was safer in the mountains and higher places. They would not linger in such a place for long.

"Maybe...?" Isaac said, but he didn't sound hopeful. He sighed heavily and looked down at the ground, kicking a rock. "Maker, this makes no sense. Do you remember anything from before you passed out? Maybe how you got here?" He scratched at his head, looking more and more worried.

She shook her head sadly. "The last thing I remember was the mountains," she said sadly. "I...do not even recognize the landscape here. My apologies, human, but I fear I am as lost as you are." She looked around, spotting the biggest tree and heading for it. "But I fear I must take my leave. I cannot get bearings here on the ground, and I must get back to my clan. They surely must be worried...or mourning..."

Tetch walked up with a dead rabbit in hand, blood dribbling about everywhere.

"Something tells me this isn't enough for dinner." He says.

"Absolutely not," Isaac said firmly, his expression turning stubborn. "You weren't conscious until a minute ago, at least stay for dinner to get your strength back."

He looked behind him as Tetch appeared, almost as if on cue. "We'll figure it out," he said, giving Tetch a dirty look before he turned back to the gargoyle. "Please, I insist," he said.

She watched them a long minute. "My kind are very resilient, sir, but..." she took a few steps back, "I will accept your hospitality as long as you don't mind me standing--or that I keep you both in my line of sight. I mean no offense," she added swiftly, "but considering the history between our people, I'm sure you understand..."

Tetch smirks, "Our people? History? Heh."

From the look on his face, it was clear he didn't understand. "I... yes of course, whatever makes you comfortable," he said, giving her a warm, if confused, smile. "But... well, we haven't even heard of your people til now, much less of any conflict between us."

Tetch moves to prep dinner. He looks bored.

Her eyes narrowed and her stance became guarded. "Forgive me," she said with cold politeness, "but I am afraid I cannot sup with you. Good even." She backed away cautiously, keeping them both in view, now wary.

There was no place in their world that didn't know of the Order's extermination of all that was different from human. And if they hadn't heard of her kind, they reacted far too calmly. She needed to away from here and find her muse, her minstrel of the night.

Isaac didn't move to pursue her, and his arms dropped to his sides, his eyes going sad.

The treetops above them started to sway as the wind picked up, perhaps a sign of an incoming storm. "Miss," he said. "Please. We just want to figure out what's going on." He sounded almost desperate.

She shook her head firmly, looking up at the sudden wind, but quickly looking back. "I am not a fool, human," she said. "You both are far too calm and far too conveniently ignorant. The Order's hand extends in every inch of the world, and their hatred. I am sorry." She turned, falling to all fours, and sprinted away.

As she ran, a gust of wind suddenly blew against her with all the force of a raging beast, resisting her movement and finding it's way underneath her wings so it could send her tumbling back.

Tetch shakes his head, looking annoyed. He looks to Isaac for a silent signal. If he wants him to, he'll grab her.

She flew upward, tumbling backward and quickly rolling to her feet. She let out a feral, inhuman growl and her eyes blazed red. "That wind is unnatural!" she roared. "Mages! I knew it. I do not know what your designs are, but you'll not get it from my living body!" She leapt moved, once more, with inhuman speed for the man who had lied to her.

As she turned and charged him, a grin split across Isaac's face. Another gust of wind slammed into the gargoyle from the side, sending her tumbling off course, and Isaac circled around her, signalling with one hand for Tetch to move in and grab her while she was off balance.

Tetch moves in, quick to activate his force as his skin turns a deep red. With his Force of Strength, he wraps up the flailing creature with his arms nice and tight, but not too tight...he doesn't wanna break her bones or her weird little wings.

"Stop struggling," Tetch says with gritted teeth, "I don't wanna hurt you."

"Get off of me, human!" she roared, struggling.

She thrust against him, but he had a strength that matched, even exceeded, hers! Desperate, she slammed the back of her head against his and began raking him with her talons wherever they could find purchase.

"I will not be some slave to your Order!" she roared fiercely.

Tetch rolls his eyes as the blood begain to pour. "Look, bitch! I ain't no order, but you better quit acting like a wild animal, racist pig! I don't give a shit what order I look like! Fuckin' judgmental dyke!"

Isaac rolled his eyes and strode up in front of the writhing gargoyle. He clapped his hands in front of her face, amplifying the sound enough to daze. "Shut. Up," he said, clearly annoyed. "You fucking idiot, you're not on your homeworld anymore. Surprise. Now stop that before Tetch wants to hurt you."

Her head spun as he did something and made noise. She felt like she was gonna vomit. In response to his words, she roared, then lifted her legs, kicking out at the man and raking her feet talons against him. "I will trust nothing you say, deceiver! And I will not surrender." She struggled and raked and stomped with all the inhuman strength she had. "My corpse will be my honor to my clan! They will know I did not go down quietly! Do your worst!"

Isaac stepped back as she clawed at him, but not quick enough - her talons raked through his shirt, leaving bloody trails behind. His face darkened. "Dumbass," he said, and suddenly she'd feel herself struggling to breathe as the air around her fled from her face.

She gasped and choked as she suddenly couldn't breathe. Terror gripped her, and she struggled with everything she had as the spots before her eyes danced and grew in number. Finally, tears escaped her eyes as once more oblivion took her.

"What a bitch," Tetch grumbles.

Isaac let out a breath as she passed out, releasing the air he'd been pulling away from her in a rush. "Can you believe this shit," he muttered, annoyed. "Of course the humans she knows are all murderous, Maker I fucking had her." He clicked his tongue, annoyed. "Sorry about that, Tetch. We're gonna have to tie her down."

No way was he going to get anything from her now. Hell, he woudn't give a shit if the first blood sample he'd taken from her had worked the way the Guardian said it was supposed to, so here he was stuck with this vicious bitch trying to tease out what about her fucked up the drug her blood was supposed to produce. "I suppose..." he said thoughtfully. "We could just drain her and just experiment with all the extra samples we'll get."

Tetch drops the winged broad and begins to tether her up. It won't be hard to keep her for a while, but permanently? A cage of titanium or Chordium would sever better. She will eventually cut through the binds, most likely.

"Well, figure out what ya wanna do, already." Tetch says impatiently, "You said I could get Tae after this."

"Yeah, and I'm just as eager to get him as you are," he said, running both hands through his hair. "Him and Asher both. I'll spin up another sob story for when she wakes up, convince her we need her blood for the greater good, and if that doesn't work we'll never get anything from her. If that happens we'll just kill her and move on, okay?"

"Finally." Tetch says, satisfied for now, "Let's eat."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 7th October 2015, 10:49 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Asher's eyes grew wide, and he stood with Taeyrn as the creature descended from the sky and landed on a cliff far off. Even at this distance it looked an impressive size - Asher swallowed hard as he thought about how huge the creature must be up close. Maker. It made him feel tiny.

He stayed close at Taeyrn's side, clearly intimidated. The dragon's majesty only made it even more imposing, and it's beauty made it no less threatening or terrifying. He looked over at Gosalyn as she addressed the dragon - hopefully it wouldn't be as put off by her boisterous attitude as the Guardian seemed to be.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th October 2015, 12:16 pm

The Dragon simply sat and waited patiently as Gosalyn flew over to the creature with speed. She was so far away, but as another started moving towards it on foot in the corner of Taeyrn's eye, he started moving forward, too, as if magnetized by the creature. His eyes do not leave its form, but he knows it will take quite some time for him to reach it on foot. In fact, he may even have to do a little climbing to reach it unless it decides to come down.

The dragon sees the others coming closer on foot, bu it will be some time before they manage to reach her, so she is unconcerned. Gosalyn approaches and speaks right away, and so Dracara finally looks down at her with eyes of appraisal as she greets her.

"Hello, Gosalyn," Dracara says with a deep, velvety voice and a thick, Irish accent, "A pleasure. I am a sub-elemental Dragon, a Crystalline Dragon. Specifically, I am of the Emerald kin, not to be mistaken with the Jade...My, it has been so long since I last saw a Drake in the fold. You are truly beautiful."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 18th October 2015, 4:22 am

[Attn: Dracara, Open]

Gosalyn blinked and stared, completely taken aback. There was no disdain in the great dragon's tone, no derision, no condescending--Holy shit! Did she just compliment me?!? Was her mouth open? She was sure--yep. It was. She closed that quick, fast, and in a hurry.

"Uh..." she said dumbly. "Well...um...thank you. But let's be real here, I've got nothing on you. I don't think I've seen a prettier dragon!" She blushed as she realized she was babbling. "So, uh...how goes life? You actually came for drake tears?" There was something she was supposed to be talking about, but her mind had went blank.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th October 2015, 1:33 pm

Geneva holds Wailele as they make their way to the dragon and Gosalyn. They are just too far for them to run the whole way. “The dragon looks just like the legends of my world. I wonder if the worlds somehow intertwine. It would explain some of the stories.”

Wailele flutters around Geneva. “That would be a question of the guardian. The pillars bring people in, do they also send being out to other worlds.”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 21st October 2015, 8:18 pm

"I will come for any that cry," Dracara says, "what better way to share my kins' deepest joys and sorrows?"

Gosalyn blinked. She opened her mouth to speak, closed it, opened it again, then closed it once more. She...this was baffling.

"Okay..." she said, attempting delicacy. "With all due respect: did you fall off the crazy tree and hit all the branches on the way down?

"Don't get me wrong, it's...kinda nice. But...pretty much every pure blood I've met disdains my kind and don't generally care for sharing experiences with even others of their own ilk..."

Dracara chuckles, "Goodness, child, you really should get out more. Your world isn't the only one with dragons in it, you know. I wouldn't suffer the atmosphere of narrow minded dragons like that, any day."

"I am something of a traveler," Gosalyn said proudly, "but before now, the idea of other worlds was always theory and conjecture where I came from--and with a high cost of power if you could." She grimaced. "All I've ever been surrounded by is narrow-mindedness. Dragons. Humans. Yet each claims to be the 'superior' one." She blinked. "I don't know why I'm telling you all this. I'm not one to bitch and moan my belabored fate. I'm proud of what I am. Wouldn't have it any other way."

Dracara nods her head, knowingly, "Crystallin dragons tend to reflect your own truths back at you. Something we have no control of, I'm afraid."

"Must be popular at gatherings," Gosalyn commented with a smirk. "Uh...maybe after all this is over, you and I could shoot the shit over a cuppa, but..." She looked awkward. She hated asking for things. "See those mooks back that way, itching to eavesdrop?" She inclined her head back the group she'd left. "Yeah. Them. Except maybe that holier-than-thou Guardian guy. We're in kind of a bind. I hate askin' for favors, but they seem to believe you could help. I don't know how I'd repay it or what I could offer, cause I ain't askin' ya to do anythin' for free, but...yeah."

"Oh, I see. I owe the Guardian a favor, actually. I won't mind helping him. Why don't we go meet them, then? Seems your friends have already started to walk here, but it will take them a while to get here, anyway. You and I can catch up after."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 23rd October 2015, 3:15 pm

Gosalyn catches up to the dragon rather quickly, due to her flight, but Taeyrn is walking, anyway. It'll take a while to get there, of course, so he just watches the two dragon like creatures talk with each other at t distance. He can barely see that they are talking. However, the Dragon then begins to fly over head, taking off and heading in their direction and halting his slow movement.

His prior approach was pointless, it would seem. Stopping, he turns around and then heads back to where the Guardian, Celsetta, and Brelion all awaited patiently. Tae gueses that they knew the dragon would come over at some point...

Finally, the dragon lands onto the ground and sits herself with a vibration and thud into a posture of comfort and relaxation. As she lands, the deep, velvet and Irish voice begins to speak almost immediately. Taeyrn is in awe and he can feel the vibrations of her voice through the ground and into his feet. It's amazing, absolutely amazing.

He sits down, looking up at her as she speaks and hangs onto every word. Celsetta and Brelion are doing much the same, though the Guardian seems rather non-expressive during the entire situation with his usual blank stare.

"Should have had some Dragon in you, Guardian." Dracara says richly, "Then you'd not have to my kin cry for you. You always did make the girls cry."

The Guardian doesn't look amused at her joke, but Taeyrn smiles. He can't help it. It wasn't that funny, but she's beautiful and her voice is just magnetic. The Guardian says nothing and she continues.

"I see you have a flock of Pillars, here. What are your names, young ones?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th October 2015, 6:31 am

Drios hadn't followed. He had felt it would be intruding. Okay, well, actually, he had stood there motionless with his mouth hung open in awe. He had closed it at some point. Luckily, everyone was too busy being awed, as well, to have noticed him. Thank the winds...

They didn't talk long before they were both heading back. Then she landed and spoke teasingly with a voice like velvet that seemed to vibrate the very ground they stood on. Gosalyn guffawed at her jest, but the Guardian didn't seem much amused, which made Drios smirk. He bowed politely. "I am Drios, at your service."

Sullivan hated this place. First the dragon lady, then the monsters, then owl man, and now a mammoth dragon! Suddenly the ship he'd left sounded like heaven...
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th October 2015, 2:59 pm

They don’t get too far before the dragon and Gosalyn fly towards them. She feels stupid as she turns around to return to the others. Thankfully they weren’t too far away. She hears the dragon speak and cannot help smile. Her voice is so beautiful and melodic.

After Drios introduces himself she bows her head. “My name is Geneva, and this is…”

Wailele floats away from her and goes up to the dragon. “Wow you are pretty, we have never seen a dragon in real life only as myths.”

Geneva shakes her head. “Wailele, get down!” She yells as her face turns crimson. “Why must you insist on embarrassing me?”

Wailele looks down. “What you told me the same thing earlier. It is a compliment and beings love to hear compliments. Oh and I am Wailele. I am Geneva’s awakened soul creature.”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 26th October 2015, 10:34 pm

Nymeria stayed behind with the guardian and his friends, feeling complacent in seeing the dragon just from where she stood. A part of her still wished she got a closer look, but her wish came true once the beast positioned itself not too far away. Nymeria's eyes traced the dragon from head to tail. No image, book or storyteller could properly capture what what was before Nymeria's eyes. She laughed at herself, thinking how crazy she would appear if she told anyone from her world she saw a giant green, talking dragon with an accent. When inquired for her name, Nymeria responded straightly.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 30th October 2015, 7:42 pm

[ATTN: Group]

Asher had stayed behind as Taeyrn started to walk towards the dragon, not entirely eager to get closer to the being. He was happy enough admiring its magnificence from where he was - back here, far enough away that he could at least feel safe, even if he wasn't truly.

His stomach dropped as the dragon took off and flew their way, and he watched with awe as the dragon and Gosalyn both flew over and landed in front of them. "Asher... Stennoth," he said, when the dragon asked their names. He bowed low.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 6th November 2015, 1:52 pm

"A pleasure to meet you all,"  Dracara says pleasantly, "And what can I do for the Guardian?"

"Two orders of business,"  The Guardian says, getting straight to the point.  "The witch, first.  She has become too much of a problem.  Will you assist us in the fight?"

If Dracara could smile, she would be right now.  When she replies, the pleasure is evident in her rich, rumbling voice as she shakes the ground with her excited tone, "Of course.  It would be my pleasure.  And the other request?"

"We'll cover that after,"  The Guardian says, standing up and getting ready to move.  "My primary focus will be keeping the Pillars safe."

"Very well.  I'll take the offensive."  Dracara says, moving to a stand, as well.  As she does this, Taeyrn was almost ready to stand, himself, but he is forced to take a seat again until the dragon is finished moving.  The shaking of the ground threw him off balance and he was unable to stand up during the violence of her massive size.

Finally, Taeyrn does stand, looking about him with uncertainty.  It looks like they will all do a bit of battle, here.  Will they need to fight those purple monsters again?  They had paralyzed him with fear from their magic, before...how would he resist that, now?

Brelion and Celsetta are already moving and Celsetta has moved back to her strange device as Dracara looks at Sullivan, bending down her neck to bring her face closer to the small boy.  Even should he try to scurry away, her massive size and perception makes it inevitable for her to keep close to his tiny little form.

"Your thoughts are rather dismissive, Sully."  Dracara says, sounding affronted, and Taeyrn looks at her, confused.  The boy's been quiet and hidden this entire time.  How could he have really offended her? 

Dracara continues, "I'd like to think that I can make rather entertaining company, at least far more than a spaceship that is equipped with a simplistic AI.  I am told that I am a pleasant being, yet you judge me without giving me a chance...because of my size?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 7th November 2015, 3:19 am

[Attn: Dracara, Open]

The high-pitched squeal that erupted from Sullivan made Gosalyn and Drios cringe in pain. He took off like a bullet, but soon found that the gigantic monster's sheer size kept it abreast of him.

His finger's moved like wildfire as his typing spluttered as he tried to type, but his heartbeat began skyrocketing and his jumbled letters gave way as he fainted.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th November 2015, 7:39 pm

Geneva falls to her butt when the dragon begins to move. She is excited. If they have her to help them fight, there is nothing that can beat them. Wailele had floated down to her as she fell. “Are you ready for another battle? If it is those creatures again, we know how to beat them this time.” She watches as the dragon speaks to Sullivan. “I think Sullivan is more comfortable around objects rather than living beings.” She explains to the dragon.

She is worried about the boy as he fainted. Does his world have dragons have evil creatures? Or maybe his world does not have dragons? Either one would make anyone be afraid of the creature, friendly or not.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 16th November 2015, 4:08 pm

Dracara pulls away from the unconscious boy, clearly disinterested and dismissive, as well.  She speaks to the Guardian about perhaps not including such a child in a fight.  He concurs with a nod of his head and then asks Brelion if he would prefer to stay and watch the child, since he is the last of his kind, anyway.   Brelion confirms with laying down next to the boy.

"Then let us be off.  Those that do not wish to battle may stay with Brelion and the child.  The others, follow me."  The Guardian says.

With that, the creature is suddenly floating in the air.  Celsetta gets onto her machine and politely offers everyone a ride.  It would seem that they must now go back the way that they came.  Taeyrn reluctantly agrees to take a ride.  The last time was unbelievable, but this is something that he should probably get used to.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th November 2015, 4:30 pm

Geneva accepts Celsetta’s offer and goes on the machine. Remembering her prior experience she sits down on it. She looks over at Dracara though and wonders if people could actually ride dragons like they show in the movies. It would be hard to hold on and any sort of harness or saddle would be expensive. Still the experience would be amazing.

She looks down at Wailele. “I hope we face those same creature. I know you worked on them. They did not like my water at all.”

“Don’t be afraid to get creative with your water though. You can do much more than just attack them with water whips. Water is everywhere, and you should practice drawing it from obscure places.” Wailele suggests.

Geneva looks at Wailele horrified. “I don’t want to imagine what you are thinking of.” She knows that bodies are mostly water, but that is horrible.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 16th November 2015, 11:43 pm

Nymeria stepped onto the contraption once again, feeling somehow prepared for the trip back to where they came from. She was unsure how her powers would handle the coming fight, but anything would be better than sitting behind with nothing to do. With the Guardian's help, the group's chances must be much higher than before. Still, there was no telling how sizable the witch's forces were. Nymeria clenched her fists, doing away with her negative thoughts. She would just have to fight with ferocity not seen in a long time. Nymeria meditated, getting into a murderous mindset.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 19th November 2015, 7:30 am

[Attn: Group]

Gosalyn sighed as the boy passed out. "Lot'a work, that one," she said shaking her head. "He's terrified. Of everything. Kid's been used badly." She shrugged nonchalantly. "Eh. No matter."

Drios grinned, but caught the quick glance back at him. She had a soft heart underneath all that tough exterior. They both got on the discs. Sure, they both could fly, but best to save their energy.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top