Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Role-Play

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halloween Role-Play - Page 3 Empty Halloween Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 2nd October 2014, 4:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Your character will come into full consciousness while standing in a realm of ash and filled with oddities. It looks enough like the world that you came from--the living world, but at the same time, everything seems shifted, twisted, and darker. Standing before you are the two shown in the banner, looking at you all while they both float a little in the air.

"Hi! I'm Rigel, and I'm in charge of you guys until you get used to things!" The boy says happily with a welcoming smile. "At first, I guess I should explain a few things..."

Andromeda looks at her brother with irritation and say ''Why would we explain this stuff to them ? I'd love to see how they fare on their own.'' With a mischievious grin, she turned her back on them and started to talk to herself. ''Peut-être devrais-je faire un pari pour savoir qui serais le survivant ultime.... hihihi''

Rigel cringes at her last words, but he forces a smile on his face almost immediately after and looks at the group sheepishly. "Don't mind her. We're gonna help you guys out, I promise! We should probably take them to one of the easiest places, first..."

''Aaah ? '' Andromeda exclaimed toward the words of her brother out of annoyance. ''No we're not ! That's boring ! We should put challenges on their path rather then make so everything is easy ! '' Looking away she add ''Tu ne comprend donc rien ! Gah ! Tu m'énerve ! Tu devrais venir du côté des biscuits, c'est tellement mieux. ''

"We can't let their souls die!" Rigel says with nervous gestures as he looks to his sister and turns his back on his guests. "Please see reason--"

More would have been said, but the twins suddenly vanish as the young girl snaps her fingers with a mischievous grin. Suddenly, the area shifts and the group of characters will now find themselves in a cemetery, one filled with what appears to be...odd creatures, such as...hopping pumpkins?

''Well everyone, here challenge number one !!! Have fun !!! '' She said with a wink pointing toward the ghouls and the living pumpkins that were looking at the group with obviously not good intent. Andromeda flies to one of the pumpkin a bit further away and make a big hammer appear with which she smash a pumpkin in pieces and start eating the inside.

''Oh mais c'est vraiment bon !!!! Delicious~ '' Other pumpkins around her are backing away slowly and heading toward the group instead.

Rigel pales in the face, looking at the group as a spear appears in his hands. "Good luck."

Andromeda:

Last edited by Leah7 on 27th October 2014, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Halloween Role-Play - Page 3 Empty Re: Halloween Role-Play

Post by HikariKuragari 29th October 2014, 4:51 pm

(ATTN : All)

After some more time had passed, pies were ready for tasting and so they were brought on the table before her. She smell them and her tummy couldn't agree more on the delicious smell. She opened her hand and a knife appeared out of nowhere and was floating until she grabbed it. Once she did she started cutting the pies nicely in small pieces so so that every one could have a share of each after. She tried them out first one by one and then she stood there just letting out of a sound from her mount. ''mmmmm.....'' She seemed to like the pies.

''You all pass ! And now you should all have a share ! '' She exclaimed with a smile. ''Because sharing is caring !'' Only it seemed she had forgotten that Rigel had to taste them too, but oh well.

Again after some more time passed and people had already started eating the pies, she turned toward Rigel and said. ''Your turn to pick the next one ! '' With a face that looked probably angelic knowing her. ''I'll erm.... go outside do somethin.'' And with this she was gone outside.

**Sorry guys, trying to speed things a bit ! **
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 29th October 2014, 5:22 pm

[Attn: All]

"G*ddamn, she's a little pig," Alwilda said in incredulous amusement as she saw the girl go to town on all of the pies, neglecting her brother. Somehow, it reminded her of her and Adrian. She grinned wistfully; she'd miss giving him hell.

Rigel merely rolled his eyes at his sister's antics, then snapped his fingers. Immediately, they were in a deserted grassland area.

"Where the fuck are we, now?" Alwilda said with a sigh. "We supposed to skip through the g*ddamn tulips or some--"

She cut off as she heard something. She looked around again. In the distance was movement. She squinted, focusing her vision. "What in the actual...?"

They were people--or what was left of them. But they looked like...walking corpses. She unlatched her whip. "Aren't we already the walking dead...?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th October 2014, 11:08 pm

Halloween Role-Play - Page 3 Lightb16

Felicia was happy that Andromeda enjoyed her pie. It was the first time she ever baked anything. She ran over to have a taste of her own pie and she was delighted with the results. She noticed that Rigel hadn't tried any of the pies yet, so she cut out a piece and put it on a plate just for him. she started walking towards him slowly and shyly. When she got right behind him, she said in a voice so soft, it was almost inaudible "Here Rigel, I saved you a piece". Rigel clearly didn't hear the words of the meek little girl as he snapped his fingers, bringing them to a pretty grass field.

Halloween Role-Play - Page 3 Pink11

Oh my God, oh my God! He teleported us to this beautiful field because it's soooo romantic for us! Maybe he'll ask me to marry him! Ohhhh I don't know if I'm ready yet! she thought to herself, all flustered and blushing. But she could see from a distance that people were walking towards them.

Halloween Role-Play - Page 3 Yellow14

"Wait. is there more people in this game? I don't get it" but upon closer inspection, they looked more like walking dead people, they were all moving funny and some were missing arms or legs and their faces were really scary. "ZOMBIES!?" she screamed, accidentally dropping Rigel's pie on the ground. She panicked and didn't know what to do, they were surrounded by them. Felicia couldn't find anywhere to run so she sat down, scared, with her head between her knees and suddenly a giant yellow barrier appeared around her. "I don't know what to do..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 31st October 2014, 9:47 pm

[ATTN: Group]

"Oh thank God," Rivkah said, as they changed locations. At least they weren't doing anymore baking. She squinted her eyes to look at the horizon and the shapes shuffling towards them.

"Zombies?" She slowly started to smile. This... this was more her style. "Looks like I'll be crowd control again," she said, taking a step back and raising her hand. Zombies had at least the form of human beings - she had a lot more spells for that.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 1st November 2014, 11:06 am

=> Moved to roleplay archives
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down