Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 40 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Iverson walks over with a box in hand. “I had it polished and cleaned last night. Vincent, I hope you wear this proudly as much as you love my daughter.”

Serena walks over to Vincent. She puts an arm around him and smiles. “I know he will.” She said.

Junaluska pops up with Reginald. “Here he is.” She said smiling.

Lucas was running from the little girl who was the flower girl. “Nooo…Don’t touch me!” he said. The little girl who was just a year younger then Lucas was blowing kisses at him.

“But I wanna kissy you!” she said.

Serena started laughing. “Come here you two, we are going to practice for the wedding.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 40 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 15th December 2014, 8:59 pm

"Go ahead and lie down. I will be up after I get some food." Vincent kisses her forehead. He watches her and sighs. He has to admit he is worried about her. He sits at the table and takes the plate with food. "Please tell me it gets easier Leigh Anne."

~~~~

Jasmine looks out the window as the carriage pulls away. She is a bit saddened. Everything feels so permanent now. Unlike before, she will not be returning with her family for a few months. "So tell me what do you want for our wedding?" She asks Brandon with a smile on her face.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th December 2014, 5:29 pm

Serena heads upstairs and goes to the bathroom. She sips on the smoothie for a moment and sighs. She cleans up and then goes to the bed. She sits the smoothie down on the bedside table and sighs as she lies down. What she wouldn’t do to let some of this morning sickness go. Was this normal? She curls up and tries to relax.

~~

Leigh Anne smiled as she puts some coffee on the table for Vincent. “The morning sickness is very bad for her. I have had two little ones and mine was not as bad as Serena’s. I do feel for her. I do promise that it gets better.” She said as she started to wipe the counters down. “After the first trimester it should go away.”

~~

Brandon puts his arm around Jasmine as the carriage takes them out of the city limits. “I want what you want. I wouldn’t mind a small wedding, something that is just personal for us and if we have to, a big one for show. What do you think?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th December 2014, 5:52 pm

"I certainly hope so." Vincent sighs. "Well the next couple of months will be adventurous. Thank you Leigh Anne, we are both taking a day off, so we will heat up some leftovers. I better check on her." Vincent stands and sets his dishes in the sink. He goes to the bedroom and sees Serena curled up on the bed. He goes and curls up with her.

~~~~~~~

Jasmine is thoughtful for a moment. "I want a smaller one as well. Maybe on the beach with a nice flowered arch. You don't even have to wear a tuxedo. How does that sound?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th December 2014, 5:57 pm

Serena opens her eyes when Vincent curls up next to her. She takes a deep breath and smiles. “The smoothie is staying down. I am glad you gave me some tea this morning.” She said. “I’m sorry I feel so bad. I don’t even know if this is normal or not.”

~~

Brandon nodded his head thoughtfully. “That sounds nice. I feel stuffy in a tuxedo.” He said chuckling. “Maybe in the evening when the sun is setting so that it is beautiful.” He took her hand and squeezed it gently as they talked. “I think that sounds nice.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th December 2014, 6:20 pm

"Right now, I want you to just relax." Vincent rubs her stomach. "Let me spoil you today....both of you." He moves her shirt and kisses her stomach.

~~~~~~~

"That sounds great. We can have torches lighting the way." Jasmine suggests. "I really cannot wait to show off Moldova to your family."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th December 2014, 6:26 pm

Serena smiles as Vincent kisses her stomach. “I think we would both like that. I love the fact that we are a little family, but I don’t like the morning sickness. Thank you for taking today off with me. I really like when you rub my stomach.” She said.

~~

“I would really like that. I know my family will like it. Moldova is such a beautiful country and I will be calling it home.” Brandon said. “It makes me happy that I am going to be with you for the rest of my life.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th December 2014, 6:37 pm

Vincent kisses her briefly. "I will just have to do it more often to make you feel better." He sings a soft lullaby. "I cannot wait to be a father."

~~~~~~

"It may be rough when we get home. Your classes will start in earnest. And Lawrence may use us as diplomats at well. I just hope he doesn't sent us to Langoria." Jasmine sighs.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th December 2014, 6:49 pm

Serena closes her eyes as Vincent sings a soft lullaby. His voice is soothing to her. “You will be a good father. I am excited about being a mother and I hope I am a mother that our children will love. Your voice is soothing.” She said. She laid her head on his chest and put her hand on his that was on her stomach. “I am so tired; I haven’t even done anything today.”

~~

“We can work though it together. I will be studying and will be used as a diplomat. I am ok with that. If he does send us to Langoria just remember that he is not any of our business that our business has to do with the king and queen.” Brandon said. “We will grow stronger together.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th December 2014, 7:08 pm

"Please rest Serena. Your body is going through a lot." Vincent cuddles up to her. "Go ahead and sleep if you need to."

~~~~~~~

They arrive in the small town where they have spent the night before. The innskeepers meet them. "Hello Tina, it is lovely to see you again."

"Oh and how are the Majesties and little Reginald?" Tina asks.

"He has grown so much, and this is Prince Brandon, my...Angel" Jasmine tells them almost calling him her fiancee.

Last edited by xenolion on 16th December 2014, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th December 2014, 7:33 pm

Serena needs no second bidding. She is cuddled up close to Vincent as she yawns. “Thank you.” She said as she started to fall asleep. It didn’t take long before she was asleep.

~~

Brandon walks in as he carries both his and Jasmine’s carryon bags. He looks around the inn. He has not been this way before. He looks over to the innkeeper who is talking with Jasmine. They seem to know each other. “This must be Prince Brandon.” Tina said. “It is a pleasure to finally meet you.”

Brandon bows and smiles. “The pleasure is mine. You have a nice inn here.” He said.

“If the two of you want to go get ready, I have the big two room sweet set up for you up stairs.” Tina said. “Dinner will be served in about thirty minutes.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th December 2014, 7:53 pm

"Thank you so much Tina, you guys always know how to treat us." Jasmine takes her bag from Brandon and brings him upstairs. "We stop here as an alternate route instead of the Goddess Temple." She opens the suite. "Wow this is nice."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th December 2014, 7:56 pm

Brandon looked around as they walked upstairs. “I thought we were going a different way. It is very nice here.” He said as they stopped at the door. Jasmine opened up the door and Brandon looked around. “Wow it is really nice. So are we going to share a bed or sleep in different rooms?” He asked. “This might be the last night for a while that I get to sneak down to you.” He said with a smile.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th December 2014, 8:01 pm

"I suppose we can spend one last night together. I want to warn you tomorrow is going to be nuts. My family will be there to great us. I cannot wait to tell them we are engaged." Jasmine sets her bag on the dresser. "I am going to get cleaned up before going down to lunch."

~~~~~~~

Vincent wakes up to Serena still on his chest. He doesn't remember falling asleep. He is glad she is getting some real rest. He cannot wait until the next appointment to ask Cadence about the morning sickness.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th December 2014, 8:14 pm

“I am sure they will be all over us. I have to admit that I am getting used to that.” Brandon admitted. “Go get ready, I am going to rinse off my face and change my clothes.”

Brandon walks over to the sink as Jasmine takes a shower. “When do you think we will get there tomorrow?” He asked as he used a wash cloth to clean his face off.

~~

Serena wakes up feeling better than when she laid down. She doesn’t feel her stomach rolling any more so that is a good thing she hopes. She looks up and sees Vincent looking at her and she smiles. “I feel a little better. Maybe I should eat light things for a while. Do you think I could have some soup or maybe some broth for lunch? Then I think I would like to sit on the couch by the fire place down stairs for a while.” She said as she looked up at Vincent. “I’m happy that you took today off with me. I see Cadence in three more days. Do you think I can wait that long?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th December 2014, 8:41 pm

"That sounds like a perfect lunch for you, my love." Vincent kisses her forehead. "I am going to see what is in the refrigerator and heat up something for you."

~~~

Jasmine finishes the shower and wraps the towel around her before stepping out. "It depends on when we leave. Maybe a late lunch or early dinner. It won't be like this every time we leave." She changes into a nice blouse and a pair of jeans. "I cannot wait to get home though. I have to think of a scene to put on bedroom wall. It is rather bare in there."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th December 2014, 6:07 pm

“Thank you Vincent.” Serena said as she sat up. Vincent helped her up and they headed downstairs together. She took a seat at the table and looked up at Vincent as he looked into the refrigerator. “Can I have some tea with whatever we have?”

~~

Brandon nodded his head. “That sounds nice actually. I know every ride won’t be the same and that sometimes we will stop at the goddess temple.” He said as he finished getting ready. “So what kind of scene were you thinking of?” He asked.

-------

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1457
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down