Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 28 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 28 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 15th April 2018, 3:09 pm

Iverson lifted his eyebrow. “Are you still that mad at me?” He asked

“No, we have calmed down from this morning and talked out our problems. We just don't want to stay in the castle with George and Lenora here. Please forgive us. We will let you have the kids if you want them though. We don't plan to stay to long however. Just another night or two.” Brandon explained.

“I understand. I'm sure you are ready to be home. Well at least let us have the kids one afternoon before you leave so you can enjoy yourselves.” Iverson said as he handed Lawrence to Brandon.

~~

“Oh wow. I knew it wouldn't take him long to join but I'm sad to see that he's joined at such a young age. I'm glad he won't be put put at any bases for a long time.” Serena said.

“He is only following in his brothers footsteps. I knew he would. He and Daniel were always close and what one does the other does.” Justin said chuckling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th April 2018, 3:49 pm

"Don't worry I will keep my eye on him too. Protecting is in our blood." He still feels slightly guilty about Alistar and can see the worry in his mom's eyes. "I will be a very long time before he goes anywhere but the castle." Vincent assures her.

"We will wrestle with him too." Jonathan pounds his chest.

Soon dinner is ready and Lee Ann sets it on the table. "I am so glad you are back home. It's been too quiet without you." She tells them as they sit down.

~~~~~~~

"You can come down to Thomas' house any time to pick them up, but please be careful about the people they are around. They are still small." Jasmine tells them as she packs up the bags. "Just have the staff bring the rest of our stuff down when they have a chance." She is still angry at Iverson, however she does want to visit Thomas too.

"I understand, and we will pick them up. I know Thomas will want to see them too." Kalista kisses Tareq and places him in the carriage. "We will walk you to the carriage house."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st April 2018, 2:50 pm

Serena put Hope in the high chair and then sat down beside of her as everyone took their seats. “We are thankful to be home as well, Leigh Ann. We missed everyone here so much.” She said as they began to eat.

“This is so amazing Leigh Anne. It's been a while since I had food this good.” Justin said as they began to eat.

Jonathon looked up at Leigh Anne and smiled as he talked after swallowing his bite. “I told everyone in Moldova that you were the best cook ever but no one believed me.”

~~

Brandon walks with his family down to the carriage house. “Thanks for letting us stay here. Though I will be glad when the sentencing is over for the two of them and everything is done with. I hope you understand why we are going to stay with Thomas though.”

“Don't worry, he is family as well. He deserves you to visit as well. I'm sure he misses his family.” Iverson said as he kissed Ava's cheek.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st April 2018, 3:59 pm

"Well they have some good cooks in Moldova some are related to you." Leigh Anne winks at Jonathon.

Vincent laughs. "Thank you for cutting mine. I can't do it with my bum shoulder."

"What happened? No one told us anything." Justin asks Vincent.

He looks around the table. "It is not really dinner conversation."

"You can tell us daddy." Samuel begs.

"Alright." He tells the story of what happened in Langora, sugarcoating it for the kids. "That is why my arm is broken and my back is sore."

~~~~~~~

Thomas is waiting for them at the house. He has two rooms set up for them and the dinner table set as well. "Welcome back." Ava goes running up to him. He picks her up and twirls her around.

"Thank you so much Thomas. We will put the stuff in our rooms. When will Bonnie be here?"

"In about an hour." Thomas smiles.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st April 2018, 4:08 pm

Justin looks at Vincent worriedly. “Are you sure you are fine? Don't worry about the kids, we can take care of them for you for the next few days. That way you can get all the healing you can do while you are at home.” He said. He looked at the boys. “You promise to be good for daddy right?”

“Daddy is a hero, of course we are going to be good for him! When I grow up I want to be just like my dad.” Samuel said proudly.

Serena smiled as she listened to Samuel. “We can handle the kids, don't worry. I will take care of Vincent as well. He is going to need my help around the house.”

~~

“Thank you again for letting us stay with you, Thomas. Oh I hope everything works out for you tonight. I am so excited for you.” He said.

Ava looked up at Thomas. “What is daddy excited abouwt?” She asked confused like.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st April 2018, 4:34 pm

Thomas kisses Ava. "You will see at dinner. I am so nervous, but I am glad you guys are here. You are the reason we met in the first place."

"What are you so nervous about, she is going to day yes." Jasmine assures him. They bring their things upstairs and get dressed up for dinner. Ava dances around in a cute dress.

Bonnie shows up and Thomas brings her into the living room. "Oh, it is nice to see you again Majesties. I heard you were in town. Your kids are so cute."

"Why don't we all sit down and have some dinner?" Thomas tells them.

"Go sit, Brandon and I will bring in the food." Jasmine offers and walks to the kitchen.

Thomas bring Bonnie and Ava into the dining room and sits her down. Ava follows them prancing as she walks. Jasmine and Brandon bring in the dinner and sets it on the table. The boys are asleep in the living room.

As soon as Jasmine and Brandon are seated Thomas takes Bonnie's hand. "I have to admit there is a second reason I invited you here today." He pulls out the box and opens it. "I know we haven't known one another for a long time, but I cannot imagine my life without you. Will you... Will you marry me?"

~~~~~~~

Vincent shakes his head. "I am a lot of things, but this time I was not the hero, Alondra was. Mom, Dad, we would love your help with the boys. They will have lessons in the morning." At that the boy groaned. "Hey you missed enough lessons."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st April 2018, 4:49 pm

Brandon sits down after sitting Ava down in a seat. He watches Thomas and smiles as he asks Bonnie to marry him.

Bonnie covers her mouth and begins to cry. She is at first unable to speak because she is so surprised but she soon recovers. She nods her head and smiles. “Yes....Yes I will marry you.” She chokes out.

Ava claps her hands happily. “Yay! Uncle Thomas is gonna get mawwied.” she said.

Brandon claps and opens a bottle of champagne that he and Jasmine had bought earlier just for this moment. “Congratulations to the both of you! I am so happy for you both!”

~~

Serena chuckles at the boys. “You will be just fine. You need your lessons for the future. Thank you both so much for taking the kids. It will help so much.” She said.

Justin smiled. “I can take the boys in when I go to work. As for Hope, you know Samantha here won't let her out of her sight.” he said chuckling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st April 2018, 5:02 pm

"Mom will love to have a girl around." Vincent jokes.

"You better believe it. I may even paint her nails and put pretty ribbons in her hair." Samantha brushes Hope's hair with her hand, making her giggle.

"I think you need that time. Dad, you will have to let the troops know that I will be on leave too. Ugh it will be like starting over when I am off."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine hugs Bonnie. "Welcome to the family!! I must warn you we are really crazy. So no more of the Majesty crap." She hugs Thomas. "I am so happy for the both of you."

Thomas kisses Bonnie as Brandon open the champagne. "I cannot wait to plan a wedding. I want to get married at the Goddess temple in the Summer."

"That is so far off though." Jasmine whines.

"I think it is perfect." Bonnie answers. "Now I am hungry."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st April 2018, 5:12 pm

Serena smiles. “I'm certain Hope will love the time spent with her grandmother as well. I am so glad she is ours. She is such a breath of fresh air.”

“Hey, what about us?” Jonathon said as he raised his fork in the air.

“We love you to, just as much as we love Hope, but little girls are special around here in our family.” Justin said chuckling.

“Why is that?” Samuel asked raising an eye lid.

~~

Brandon laughs at Jasmine. “You are not the one planning the wedding. Though I'm certain when your parents find out they are going to hit the fan. They are going to be ready to plan the wedding. Good luck with that Thomas.

Bonnie laughed as she took a seat beside of Thomas. “Your parent's were so nice to me when we met that one time. Though we are going to plan this wedding together. We might need Ava for a flower girl though. She is such the cutest little girl ever.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th April 2018, 6:02 pm

"All children are special, but girls are more rare. I had all brothers and I have two sons." Vincent explains. "Plus we picked out Hope. We love all our children." He tickles both of his boys. "Now take you plates to the sink and we can have dessert."

The boys take their plates and dump them in the sink. Lee Ann takes out the cheesecake and get slices for everyone.

~~~~~~

Jasmine winks at Ava. "What do you think Ava, can you wear a pretty dress and carry some flowers.

Ava cheers with a full mouth.

"I guess you have your answer. The Goddess Temple will be pretty too. You know that Mom may want to help with the flowers." Jasmine warns.

"We will be sure to give her some projects." Thomas winks.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th April 2018, 6:12 pm

Serena watches the boys. “I love cheesecake. It is my favorite desert.” She said.

“Mine too.” Samuel said as he took a bite of his cheesecake. He licked his spoon and then took another bite of cheesecake.

Serena laughed at him. “You are so silly.” She said.

~~

Brandon laughed. “Better give her projects. If not she is going to be all over this wedding. You know she will. She is going to be so happy when she hears the news. Should we tell her when we get back or are you going to surprise her with a visit?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th April 2018, 6:33 pm

"We should let Thomas tell the family. We can tell the people." Jasmine wink. "Or did you forget that you are technically a Prince. The people will love to see who stole the shy Prince's heart."

"I would like to think I have lived in Rosario long enough so they would have forgotten about me." Thomas groans.

"Well Bonnie deserves the princess treatment. I hereby invite both of you to the Solstice celebration. I will even get the traditional outfit for you." Jasmine winks.

Bonnie looks at Thomas. "Do I even want to know what that is?"

~~~~~~~

After dessert, they move to the living room. "Let the kids sleep in their beds for tonight. We will drop the boys off at the castle for their lessons, then you can pick them up." Vincent recommends. "Although I know Lee Ann can handle them, I know you missed them too."

"Yes we missed them so much, Lucas needs his wrestling partner." Samantha chuckles. "Dinner by our house tomorrow? I will pick up Hope early too."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th April 2018, 6:44 pm

“Don't worry, you will like the outfit. I'm sure Thomas will like to see you in it.” Brandon said smiling.

Thomas's face turned bright red. “Don't worry Bonnie, it's not a bad outfit...it's just different.”

“You can stay at the castle with us while you are there. We would love to have you there. Though if you stayed with your parent's I can understand as well.” Brandon said.

~~

“We would love to have dinner at your place. I know the boys will enjoy it as well. They will love sleeping in their own beds tonight. They haven't done that in so long.” Serena said as she watched the boys play in the floor with Hope.

“Then it's settled then. We will help you get the kids ready for bed then. They are so good.” Justin said. Hope was beginning to nod off in the floor.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th April 2018, 7:00 pm

The next couple of days pass by quickly. Jasmine and Brandon stopped to visit Amelia to get clearance to return home. They had fun visiting with Thomas and Bonnie. Word of their engagement spread quickly in Rosario.

Everyone is meeting at the castle for a family send off dinner. Jasmine is happy to be going back home. Finally life can go back to normal.

~~~~~

Vincent is thankful for his parents help. The pain in his back is almost gone and he is getting used to his shoulder being in a cast. They are heading up to the castle. The Sentalis are leaving tomorrow morning. He will miss them, but they need to return home. He is not used to not knowing anything, but that is what happens when you are not in the castle.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th April 2018, 7:09 pm

Serena walks with Vincent to the castle. She has been at home with him the past few days making sure he is taken care of instead of working. She will start to do some work at home in the next few days probably. Hope is in the stroller making faces at everyone as they walk past. Serena can't help but laugh at her antics. They make it to the castle and see the three boys playing with Ava and the guards out front. “They are going to sleep good tonight.” She said to Vincent as the kids ran up to them.

“Mom, dad, Ava is leaving tomorrow and we don't want her to go!”
“Yea we want her to stay and play with us some more!” The twins said going back and forth between each other.

“Well she has to go home sometime. She can't stay here in Rosario the whole time.” Serena explained.

Brandon walked out with Jasmine. “I think Serena and Vincent are here. The kids found them.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th April 2018, 7:23 pm

Jasmine goes over and scoops up Hope before hugging Serena. "It is nice to see you. Just to let you know there will be a new member to our family dinner."

Vincent rolls his eyes. "Baby stealer, don't you have your own boys. Ahh so Bonnie and Thomas are here too. They are such a cute couple."

"Actually your parents have the boys right now. They are getting their spoiling in while they can." Jasmine teases. "So how are you Serena, keeping Vincent chained to the house so he can heal?"

"Wouldn't you want to know." Vincent winks. "Unlike some, I listen to doctor's orders."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th April 2018, 7:29 pm

“Hey now, I've been following doctor's orders too. In fact, I got the seal of approval to travel this morning. I am good to go.” Brandon said.

“Still got the bump on the back of your head?” Serena asked worriedly.

“Don't worry Serena, I am fine. The bump is gone now. Amelia couldn't even find it when she was checking my head over.” Brandon explained.

Serena looked at Jasmine and smiled. “I am not surprised that mom and dad have the boys. They will probably keep them tonight as well if you let them. It will be their last night for a while. You know the next time they will see you will be at the trial.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th April 2018, 7:48 pm

"Well I was teasing your wife there, but hey if the shoe fits." Vincent chuckles. "We should head inside I know some boys who will need cleaning up."

Thomas come up with the boys. They are all covered in dirt. "They want to help at the nursery. Do you think that is a good idea?" He looks at Serena. Bonnie has Ava's hand. They have some dirt, but not as much as the guys.

"Well I know some kids who need to get washed up. So who had more fun the little or the big kids?" Jasmine asks Serena.

"I am only covering for Vincent while he is injured." Thomas smiles. "You heard the Queen, go and wash your hands and face."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th April 2018, 6:37 pm

The kids all rush off to get cleaned up and everyone laughs. “I will be so glad when things get back to normal. Thank you Thomas for your help. I know the boys like playing in the dirt but I don't want them in your way either.” Serena said.

“Oh they won't be in my way. They always listen to me.” Thomas said.

Brandon looked up and covers his stomach as it makes a groaning noise. “I think I'm hungry. I promise Thomas has been feeding me well.” He said laughing. They then made their way to the dining room.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th April 2018, 8:09 pm

Dinner is a madhouse. Jasmine looks at both Iverson and Kalista. "I am so happy to be going home finally. I know there will be a pile of work for me. I honestly don't care what happens to the assholes downstairs."

"Just let us know when you get home. We may be there for a visit ourselves." Kalista takes Iverson's hand. "I think we both need a vacation."

"Well you can always come for the Summer Solstice, and the beach house is at your disposal." Jasmine smiles and extends the invitation.

"Does that mean Serena and I will be in charge while you are gone?" Vincent raise his eyebrow. "Party at the castle?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th April 2018, 7:46 pm

“No parties at the castle, however yes that would put the two of you in charge. Please don't burn down the city while we are gone.” Iverson jokingly.

Serena rolled her eyes. “Oh come on dad, you know us better than that.”

“I know which is why I said it in the first place.” Iverson said laughing. “Though we might have to take you up on that invitation on the beach house.” He said looking at Jasmine.

Brandon looked at Jasmine. “It will be good to be in our own place again. I missed being at home with you.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th April 2018, 6:34 pm

The next morning sees the group at the carriage house. "I will keep in touch regarding the trial. I understand it is going to take place in Corinth. For now I trust the former Langoria in your care, Uncle Iverson. If you want we can establish a Lord to take control until something permanent can be established."

"Don't worry about that now. Just get home safe, and let us know when you get there." Kalista hugs her. "Your kids are so cute. Don't worry we will be sure to visit soon. I think we all need a break."

Vincent shakes Brandon's hand. "Take care of yourself and of them. We will be seeing you again for the trial. Hopefully it won't take too long. It is pretty open and shut now."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 5th May 2018, 6:39 pm

Brandon smiles at Vincent as he shakes his hand. “Don't worry, I am going to care for my family first. The trial is coming up and I'm certain the kids will stay home for that. They don't need to be apart of something like that.” He said.

Iverson nodded his head at Jasmine. “Yes Corinth is coming to get them in the next day or two. They contacted me this morning and said they would be sending out a group to get them. Don't worry about Langoria right now. They are under military control right now. We can work out something for them after the trial. Also, Corinth sent a message saying the trial would be in two weeks. You have time to get home and to get yourselves ready. Be prepared.” He said as he helped Jasmine into the carriage.

Serena had hugged Jasmine and then hugged Brandon before they entered the carriage. She helped Ava into the carriage and then she watched as her dad handed the boys to them. “We are going to miss you. Don't worry about anything. We will be here praying for you.” She said as the carriage doors shut.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 5th May 2018, 7:35 pm

Jasmine looks up and sees the turrents of the castle. She is so happy to be home. The kids are getting tired of being in the carriage as well. The carriage stops and they are greeted by the Lane family. Jasmine lets Ava out first and she runs to Madeline and Sakura.

Jasmine grabs Tareq and steps out while Brandon carries Lawrence. Berenson goes over to her and gives her a hug and kiss before stealing Tareq. "Don't worry about anything now, just get settled in." He looks over at Brandon. "How is your head doing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent is not used to doing nothing, but is following Amelia's orders to take it easy. He is studying in the office and helping out around from home. It hard to do with a cast. He is thankful for his parents for taking the boys. They spend time at home and at the grandparents.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 5th May 2018, 7:54 pm

Brandon gets out of the carriage after Jasmine does. He grabs the over night bag and then shakes Berenson's free hand. “It is doing much better, thank you. I was given the clearance to travel by Amelia before we left. We are so happy to be home. Thank you for watching over Moldova for us while we were away.”

“Don't worry about it. What matters is that you come home safe to us. Jasmine was so worried about you that she had to come.” Berenson said.

Daniel hugs Jasmine. “Nothing happened while you were gone. I stayed on patrol here at the castle. When are you going to let me join the full military? I'm just about old enough now.” he said.

~~

Serena has been taking care of Vincent and doing some part time work at home. She knows Vincent is ready to get his cast off but knows it's up to Amelia to when it will come off. She walks out of her office and into the living room where Vincent is sitting on the couch. “So when is your doctor's appointment? Are you ready for that to come off?” She asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top