Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What games are you playing at the moment?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 6 Empty What games are you playing at the moment?

Post by Guest 13th April 2011, 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm currently playing osu, Pokemon White, and Super Mario All Stars 25th Anniversary~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 6 Empty Re: What games are you playing at the moment?

Post by Ragnor 17th October 2015, 5:58 am

Currently playing this MOBA game called Vainglory. :D
Ragnor
Ragnor

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 6 Empty Re: What games are you playing at the moment?

Post by Ange Tuteur 29th December 2016, 8:01 pm

I've been jumping back and forth between The Elder Scrolls Online, Bastion, and Overwatch.
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 3rd July 2017, 9:38 am

Finally jumped on the Overwatch bandwagon, also NieR Automata
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki 5th July 2017, 11:23 pm

Not a lot, other than we just got ARMS, playing some new Zelda DLC, as well as Ys II as of last night! Super fun! Mostly in cosplay mode though, lately! XD
RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by JulietHasAGun 30th July 2017, 10:22 pm

I'm smashing my way through The Witcher 3 DLC with the ardent dedication of an untamed prairie horse on a quest to avenge its father.
JulietHasAGun
JulietHasAGun

Lion Cub Of Cintra

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 2nd August 2017, 6:13 pm

I just got done with Valkyria Chronicles Revolution Fun game!!
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th August 2017, 7:40 pm

Started playing Assassin's Creed and now I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII wewt Super excited about this game.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JulietHasAGun 6th August 2017, 10:24 pm

Assassin's Creed Syndicate at the behest of a friend. Evie Frye is my wife.
JulietHasAGun
JulietHasAGun

Lion Cub Of Cintra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 15th October 2017, 11:56 pm

Cuphead...it's pretty great << >>
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2017, 11:17 am

I'm jumping back and forth between Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 6, Super Mario World, and Super Mario RPG. xD. I can't just stay at one I have to jump around a lot.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 23rd October 2017, 11:25 pm

Too many to count.... god !

Jumping between mostly :

- YS VIII
- Tales of Zestiria
- insert random miku game here when I feel like playing one

Took a break from P5 so that I don't shut everything up after defeating the boss I was on, I get addicted pretty quickly !!
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki 31st October 2018, 11:18 pm

Once again, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has sunk it's incredibly complicated god-like teeth into my juicy face with the Torna: The Golden Country expansion... I'm trying to 100% that pretty much bc it's HARD TO PUT DOWN....
note to self.... games with achievement based leveling systems (affinity charts in this case) are dangerous to my time.... xD

Other than that, Monster Hunter World is my go to for friendly time! JOIN ME ANYTIME I'M ON

Peeps keep playing Destiny 2... I honestly thought I was done but I'm tempted now tbh....

Currently going back to Spider-Man a lot... it's a blast and I haven't played an open world action game like it in quite some time...

Xenogears is still in progress and I go through moods where I want to play it more here and there... it's so fun and so fast at times and so slow at others xD

Crono Trigger.... I STARTED OVER FOR LIKE THE 6TH TIME... NEED TO FINIIIISH IIIIT

If there's anything else, shoot me, I have a problem... as far as I'm concerned Dragon Quest 11 is on hiatus until I beat spidey and torna... xD
RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 21st February 2019, 9:16 pm

I've mostly been playing MH World, God Eater 3, and Phantasy Star Online 2. Hooked on GE3 the most atm. Plan on playing .hack//G.U. and Valkyria Revolution soon. Got 'em awhile back along with a bunch of SAO games I destroyed.
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki 2nd April 2019, 8:15 pm

BACK and I FINISHED XENOGEARS... I also started (again) and have all but finished Xenoblade X finally, a game I had set aside for a few too many years...

Other than that...

I played a bit of God Eater the other day on my own... seems that no one wants to do Monster Hunter lately....

I tried out Hitman since it was free on psn a bit back...

I have been breaking my brain a bit lately trying to get xenosaga episode 1 to run in a manner that allows me to stream it (and the trilogy eventually) it still baffles me but things are at least kind of making some progress there.... It makes no sense, my pc is plenty powerful to handle it but the only thing I can think of is that my CPU must be inefficient.... what a paaain... T-T

Lastly, I got into a bit of an Ys mood and started Ys VI, which reminds me just how much I love Ys again xD

Admiration
RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki 22nd June 2019, 2:50 pm

So I did beat Ys 6 since last time, which was quite nice, I really enjoyed it.

And I got Xenosaga Episode 1 working in some capacity and I have been streaming it with minor slowdowns, I'm now almost finished with it actually! But will I move on to two sooner or later? Well....

not just yet because tis the season for COSPLAY! Which I have been doing on and off but now it's more like time to get a bit more hard core on it, so after that I will get back to those games a bit more. I have a loooot of costuming to do this and next month... O_O

HOWEVER, I still get some gaming in when I can, lately I think I have been watching more about games because of E3 (gimme Astral Chain...), but I do have a few smaller games that I have been messing with...

First of those is one of my personal favs, Cave Story, which I replayed twice ish recently as in I played halfway through hard mode and got stuck, played on normal and fucked up a part to get the good ending, then replayed it and did everything right up to the end (I should have taken the machine gun though but oh well....) and I'm stuck on the TRUE final boss because fuck that guy, he's hard as hell... oh hey, that's what the level is called, actually...

Anyway, lately I have been touching a few games, notable Cadence of Hyrule, a game both easy to play in bursts and fun and challenging. It's easy to screw up but has frequent saves to keep things from being overly frustrating. It doesn't seem to be super long but I have only beaten one of it's 4 bosses so far.

I also BRIEFLY tried some Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night the other day, but it was late and so I just played the intro bits. I will likely go back to both of these often enough for now.

For now it's mostly vacation and con prep time, afterwards I will have a lot to look forward to though. OH YEAH. Since last writing here I also beat Xenoblade X and I still go back to it... it's so much fun now and I think might be one of my favorites I have played in a long time after I got the hang of it. I could jump back on right now and lose 3 hours in a heartbeat.... and it also took me like 100 hours to even beat... and there's still sooo much more left to do there.... that's longevity.

I think it's safe to say that my future will be filled with lots of Mario Maker 2, Astral Chain, Nier: Automata (I hope finally), and Xenosaga Episode 2. We shall see... it's gonna be a big year.... Admiration
RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 26th June 2019, 4:09 pm

Lets see, I've played an updated Legend of Queen Opala Origins which which is an adult JRPG that has been in the works for a couple years. Sounds like they might actually finish it this year or by next summer which is nice.
I also played a bit of Kingdom Come: Deliverance yesterday since I do enjoy it and have been neglecting it a bit. I likely won't play much Anthem since it wasn't that great to begin with, though I got it to play with the GF but she is too busy with Overwatch and a score of other games.
Most importantly I have been running a PAthfinder Campaign, and that has been going well. Only one death so far, which is optimistic and promising. Players are learning their character at a steady pace and most may reach Lvl 2 in the next session or the session following that.
I've been waiting for Subverse since it was crowdfunded successfully. They have been working on that, and I look forward to one of the First massive release Adult Content games in ages. It looks like a Mass-effect, Comedy, Shoot um up, tactical battle, 3D sex game. All that on it's plate and I how they deliver.
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top