Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What games are you playing at the moment?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 2 Empty What games are you playing at the moment?

Post by Guest 13th April 2011, 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm currently playing osu, Pokemon White, and Super Mario All Stars 25th Anniversary~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 2 Empty Re: What games are you playing at the moment?

Post by EphPhoenix 23rd September 2011, 10:19 am

Currently, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. But I think I might give some time to Folklore today, too. ^_^
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 2 Empty Re: What games are you playing at the moment?

Post by Red 25th September 2011, 7:28 pm

Juggling Tales of Symphonia and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th September 2011, 8:19 pm

Final Fantasy X. It's pretty good so far Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th November 2011, 7:05 am

Hi

I have a Steam account.
Here is a list with all the games I have on my account:

- A.R.E.S.
-Alien Breed 2: Assault
-Amnesia: The Dark Descent <- scary...
-Counter-Strike: Source
-Fallout: New Vegas
-Garry's Mod
-Gemini Rue
-Half-Life 2 <- The whole Half-Life 2 series
-Killing Floor
-Left 4 Dead 2
-Minecraft
-Monday Night Combat
-Moonbase Alpha
-Nimbus
-Poker Night at the Inventory
-Portal
-Portal 2
-Rusty Hearts
-Sanctum
-Spiral Knights
-Team Fortress 2
-Minecraft
That are all the games on my steam account. I also have non-steam games.

Touhou Hisoutensoku
All the Command & conquer games
A few Touhou fan Games
and some games I don't play anymore.

I don't play these games all the time ofcourse.
I mostly play Minecraft, Left 4 Dead 2 and Touhou Hisoutensoku atm.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 28th November 2011, 7:06 pm

Picked up Blaze Union again after not playing it for like, over a year. XD I got the true ending last time, so this time I'm going for one of the alternate ones. :3
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 29th November 2011, 6:03 pm

Playing Castlevania: Circle of the Moon after being mildly interested in trying the series for the past few months
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 13th January 2012, 8:57 am

Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi. I started it 3.5 years ago and it's one of the few Fire Emblem games I haven't played so I figured I'd get on it!
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 13th January 2012, 9:34 pm

Trading off between Mirror's Edge and El Shaddai. Both make me feel like a bad***.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 14th January 2012, 9:48 am

Star Ocean 4 international on ps3, will get back to zelda to pass it though... I had taken a break from it lool XD
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 20th January 2012, 1:18 pm

Still playing Fuuin no Tsurugi. XD I'm just about 4/5 of the way through the game now; it's been pretty good! Of course, I wouldn't expect less from a Fire Emblem game.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 21st January 2012, 1:01 pm

Began playing Rokko-Chan, a fan made flash game parody of the original Mega Man game. I have to say, it's one of the best flash games I've ever played.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 31st January 2012, 7:50 pm

So I finally finished Fuuin no Tsurugi, though I'm gonna have to revisit it sometime because I didn't get the best ending. =/

However, I have now started playing its prequel, Rekka no Ken! Or simply Fire Emblem, as it was released over here.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th October 2012, 10:58 am

Replaying Megaman games,Castlevania SOTN, and Resonance of Fate in hard mode.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 27th October 2012, 1:00 pm

Minecraft, LoZ OOT, Skies of Arcadia & xenoblade
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 27th October 2012, 3:41 pm

MetaOmega wrote:Replaying Megaman games,Castlevania SOTN, and Resonance of Fate in hard mode.
*high fives epicly*

I'm only playing Halo 1, League of Legends, and Minecraft from time to time.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 27th October 2012, 8:34 pm

I just picked up Pokemon Black 2 today so I'll be playing that shortly!
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 27th October 2012, 9:23 pm

Skies of Arcadia for today... I'm so close to the end ! D8
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th November 2012, 5:33 pm

MetaOmega wrote:
Replaying Megaman games,Castlevania SOTN, and Resonance of Fate in hard mode.

*high fives epicly*

I'm only playing Halo 1, League of Legends, and Minecraft from time to time.

*late high five*

Lost Odyssey,KH2FM and sometimes Crash Bandicoot Series!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 20th November 2012, 7:01 pm

Just got back into playing Rusty Hearts, now that my graphics driver has been updated. The game runs much more smoothly now. I might even pick up Cosmic Break again.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 20th November 2012, 8:53 pm

I decided to start playing Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors since I've heard so many good things about it. :3
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis0 11th December 2012, 10:01 pm

Jetpack Joyride on my Kindle Fire and Duke Nukem Forever on the PC....i couldn't help it i used to play Duke Nukem 3D many years ago, i had to see what this game was like.

Also have Doom 3 rolling around somewhere on my PC.
Nemesis0
Nemesis0

http://www.goodreads.com/nemesis0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th December 2012, 10:36 pm

Castlevania 2,Wild Arms Alter Code F,KH2FM.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 2nd February 2013, 11:00 pm

I just finished up Persona 4 the other day and now I'm playing Dangan Ronpa and Threads of Fate. :3
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th February 2013, 11:46 am

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix +

Originally I was gonna jump straight into a Critical Mode Level 1 Kingdom Key Only run, but I realized I'm highly rusty and my controller doesn't work at random times and that it would not be healthy for me right now xD So instead I'm just playing on normal :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 6th February 2013, 5:47 pm

Add Fire Emblem: Awakening to my list of stuff I'm playing. XD Loving it so far!
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top