Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What games are you playing at the moment?

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 3 Empty What games are you playing at the moment?

Post by Guest 13th April 2011, 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm currently playing osu, Pokemon White, and Super Mario All Stars 25th Anniversary~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 3 Empty Re: What games are you playing at the moment?

Post by Nemesis0 1st March 2013, 1:16 am

Got a few games for my computer the last couple weeks.

I have KILLING FLOOR, a survival horror fps with zombie like creatures. Kind of like LEFT 4 DEAD.

Also got a FPS called ALPHA PRIME, which i got for $1.25 on Steam and I recently finished it. I liked it enough.

Also got the first HALF-LIFE on steam for cheap. I've never played it before, but always wanted too.

Also got a game called SPAZ: SPACE PIRATES AND ZOMBIES. It's interesting, space stuff controlling ships and doing missions and stuff. Also on steam.

and coming on the March 12 i'll have the next installment of STARCRAFT 2. HEART OF THE SWARM!

Now if only i had more time to play all these games i've been getting...
Nemesis0
Nemesis0

http://www.goodreads.com/nemesis0

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 3 Empty Re: What games are you playing at the moment?

Post by Holsety 1st March 2013, 7:32 pm

I've beaten Threads of Fate and Fire Emblem: Awakening, so now I've moved on to Legend of Mana and Ragnarok Odyssey. I've also started hard mode runs on FE:A and Persona 4. :3
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th March 2013, 10:33 am

Let`s see............

Castlot
DragonssOfAtlantis
Kingdoms Of Camelot
Chickensmoothie.com
roleplaymachugas.com
Seigus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 30th March 2013, 3:51 pm

Mostly the original Persona and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, but also Persona 3 and Star Ocean: The Last Hope~
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 30th March 2013, 6:09 pm

At the moment, mostly Metal gear rising and Ni No Kuni haha
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th June 2013, 8:35 pm

Still poking around on SW:TOR. Other than that working on finishing up Dynasty Warrior: Gundam 3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 1st July 2013, 2:23 pm

Danganronpa, Final Fantasy XIII, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked... and that's about it I think.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 1st July 2013, 8:16 pm

Minecraft & Xenoblade are the ones I play the most at the moment.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st July 2013, 11:13 pm

Just started toying around with Ragnarok Online 2 a few days ago. They've taken some very obvious hints from WoW, but still kept the RO feel. Been very fun so far.

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 3 Vaccin10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 24th July 2013, 8:34 pm

Devil Survivor 2! I was gonna hold off on this game until I got all the endings of Overclocked, but I just couldn't wait any longer. XD
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th July 2013, 9:16 pm

* Team Fortress 2 (6 years later, still as fresh as a new game)
* Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
* ~25 singleplayer HL1 mods
* Black Mesa (replaying)
* Torchlight II with SynergiesMOD, Torchlight II Essentials, and Apocalypse mod (darn Steam sales)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis0 26th July 2013, 1:06 pm

Portal 2 and eventually when i have more time Half Life 2.
Nemesis0
Nemesis0

http://www.goodreads.com/nemesis0

Back to top Go down

Post by pichuspark 23rd October 2013, 12:45 pm

Animal Crossing NL and Pokemon X ^-^
pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

https://www.instagram.com/aforestclown/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd October 2013, 2:28 pm

Pokemon Y wewt
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 24th October 2013, 9:01 am

I've been playing Pokemon Y too! And I'll be playing Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies whenever Nintendo decides to put it on the eShop. =/
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 24th October 2013, 11:13 am

I'm playing:

Mass Effect (ps3)
Half-Life (PC)
Deponia (PC)

What I'd LIKE to be playing:
Radiata Stories
Breath of Fire
Soul Reaver
Spyro
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy X
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 24th October 2013, 9:44 pm

Project X Zone(3DS)
Rune Factory 4(3DS)
Minecraft(PC)
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 25th October 2013, 11:45 pm

Currently playing Pokemon Y as well. Also been playing League of Legends more casually. My roommate brought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, so I've been playing that whenever I'm bored
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by pichuspark 9th November 2013, 7:06 pm

Mass Effect 3!
pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

https://www.instagram.com/aforestclown/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 12th November 2013, 12:20 am

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
Dead Island Riptide
Defiance
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 13th November 2013, 11:03 am

Still Pokemon Y and I've been working on my replay of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney from time to time.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 15th November 2013, 11:33 pm

Currently: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Tales of Xillia, & Borderlands 2.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 12th December 2013, 11:50 am

I recently started and finished Ghost Trick and now I'm playing Radiant Historia. The DS has so many good games. ;~;
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Baal Xoia 12th December 2013, 8:35 pm

Mass Effect for the xbox Smile
Baal Xoia
Baal Xoia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 13th December 2013, 6:23 pm

Black Rock Shooter
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top