Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pitch Space

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pitch Space - Page 3 Empty Pitch Space

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd September 2013, 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

The day was hot and scorching--the usual. The landscape was of bleak and craggy rock, heat haze rising up. The hydroponics bay solar collectors were already filtering the solar rays--solar energy here was 300% stronger than the Earth his elders had supposedly come from. He could see the workers already tending the plants. He smiled behind his visor; he liked plants.

The soldier ward was already in full swing, soldiers and new recruits going through drills and enlisted performing cleaning duties. It was always a well-oiled machine. He'd need to put a few hours in himself. He was on reserve tonight for the Dusk Hours. Speaking of...

He looked with longing toward the Hibernation Chambers. This was where gargoyles went for stone sleep. The sun was unfiltered. It allowed for swifter hibernation times. He'd been working twenty-four hours straight. Better hibernation=longer work schedules. He didn't mind, but it didn't always seem fair.

The Science Hall was buzzing, too, as usual. He smiled. His tech-band schematic was being studied and implemented. His rookery siblings had thrown a party for him. It had meant slimmer rations for the next week, but it had been worth it.

He took one more survey of the colony before resuming what he was out here for. The Manufactury was all abuzz, and the sanitation bots were busy recycling. The recreation hall was still being built--there would be extra security tonight for that.

It was a true wonder. They'd only begun being able to expand resource acquiring in the past and now they were actually starting to be able to expand the colony, allowing more personal freedom. The hydroponics bay was already being expanded, and with the new robo-workers, construction was going in record speed. It was a new world.

He looked back down at the open panel. It was a simple matrix retrofit. He'd been at it for the past thirty minutes. Nothing difficult, just tedious. He finished soldering the last two circuits and the nano alloy closed itself up. He nodded with approval, putting his tools away and tapping his tech-band. The holo-screen and keyboard appeared in front of him and he began typing, running diagnostics. The retrofit readings were coming back all clear. He stood up and began walking toward the hatch, the nano alloy mending the scratches his talons put in the metal.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Pitch Space - Page 3 Empty Re: Pitch Space

Post by EphPhoenix 24th January 2015, 9:55 pm

Ragnarok dipped forward, grabbing the creatures paws, spinning in place and flinging him, slamming him into the wall. He quickly charged it bringing his fists down on the thing's skull hard.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 10th February 2015, 11:44 am

After the others take their leave of the cafeteria, Jack begins to shut down the cafeteria so that everyone here would return to their stations or to their homes. It is dangerous for so many people to remain nearby where the screams can be heard. He doesn't want any trouble to move here, but if it does, then at least there will be less people to harm.

After he gets everything closed up, which takes over half an hour, he closes up the kitchens and seals of the cafeteria completely and then heads towards his home. A gargoyle is standing next to his tent...it is one that he has never before seen.

Greeting him with a short hello, he holds out his hand to shake the gargoyle's hand. Still nervous from the alarm, he says very little and only hopes that this is a short discussion so that he can get somewhere less terrifying.

"Do you want to die?" The gargoyle asks him, ignoring his hand.

Jack lowers the hand with confusion. "I beg your pardon?"

The gargoyle says, "Griever is dead because of you. Quit folking around, Jack."

Jack blinks. Griever is the gargoyle that was posed in his room with Brigantia's body. His fists clenched with instant rage, his expression instantly shifts from blank confusion to fury.

"Get lost, Gargoyle." Jack hisses, "I am not--"

The gargoyle's tail comes around and trip Jack, knocking him prone. The creature is almost immediately on top of him with is claws around his throat, choking the air from him. With glowing eyes, it towers above him as it's tail keeps his legs down against the ground.

"Take responsibility for your inaction, Jack, or I will kill you next time." The Gargoyle says as Jack gasps and struggles for air. Finally, the creature lets go and walks off and Jack rolls over to his side, coughing and inhaling deeply with watery eyes. His vision has become blurry.

What the hell was that?! Take responsibility? He thinks I killed them? Jack just lays there after he gains a steady breathing, his mind in a very dark place as he struggles to understand.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 10th March 2015, 3:21 pm

"Gragh!"

The beast was now far stronger than a normal gargate. That blow should've knocked it out. Instead, it just pissed it off. It had slammed into Ragnarok with monster force and sent him flying and sprawling along the hallway until he collided with the wall. It charged for him and leapt with unnatural speed--but not fast enough to dodge the sudden blasts that tore into it as his men took advantage of the opening to shoot the creature several times, throwing it from its intended trajectory.

It slammed on the ground and slid a few centimeters, stumbled to it feet and roared, then turned tail and ran. Ragnarok's eyes glowed, "Oh, no you don't!"

He was on all fours in an instant, giving chase to the creature. It would harm no one else this day. They sped along corridors, now empty as emergency procedures had been observed. Finally, it sped down a dead end and turned back toward Ragnarok, growling and snarling. Ragnarok was done with this. He pulled out his blaster and let off several rounds, slamming the creature back.

It weakly tried to get back up, finally injured, and Ragnarok was on it, slamming his fists into it until it stopped moving. He pulled back for a second and activate his tech band. It was still alive--if barely. Immediately, he dug his claws into the floor, ripping and tearing the metal off, then rolling and wrapping it around the creature and securing it. He activated his comm.

"Alpha, lock onto my position," he said. "I've secured the breach."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 12th March 2015, 2:12 pm

After a few minutes of just lying there on the ground, Jack finally feels like getting up. He feels like shit and he's still angry and confused. He'd never have willingly let anything happen to Brigantia and anyone that knew him would know that--what did this one stranger gargoyle matter? He doesn't know anything!

Finally fighting his desires to keep laying there, he stands up as a young woman comes up to him that he sees in the cafeteria all of the time. She's one of the night shift doctors. She has a stressed look in her face and she's about to say something to him when she sees the bruises on his neck and hesitates.

Jack smiles weakly, "You okay, doc? You look stressed."

"I'm fine, Jack." She says, still looking at the bruise. She could probably tell it came from a gargoyle. "Look, I need help in the medical facilities. We are way short staffed--I know that you have little experience in this area, but I only need someone to, you know, do small errands and the like. Everyone with even a little first aid knowledge is already getting ready to help me, but I still need more."

"Okay," Jack says, nodding, "You got it. Beth helping you out?"

She smiles and chuckles as they start to walk together, "Are you kidding? That woman demanded to help. She's already in one of the med labs taking notes and writing names."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 20th May 2015, 7:30 am

The entire colony was abuzz, with many citizens and soldiers demanding answers for the atrocity that had been in their very home. There was talk of secret experiments and clandestine groups holding dark meetings. It was threatening to be pandemonium. Colony officials and leaders held a group meeting to try and assuage the fears of the people, but it did little. Why weren't we informed there was something so dangerous? Why weren't better precautions taken to keep it contained?

Ragnarok was slow to anger, but seeing one of his own like that had been unsettling, and he surprised his own superiors by demanding answers. Innocent lives had not only put in danger, but some had been lost. Moreover, piecing together what had happened, would the survivors of the beast's attack exhibit the same...infection that the gargate beast had? His own comrades and their families had been some of the wounded and were being quarantined. He would have answers for his unit and for himself.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 20th May 2015, 6:54 pm

As Ragnarok walks into the room, Shae looks up from her computer, the blue glow flashing onto her green skin and reflecting against her dark eyes as she smiles in greeting, albeit with a stressed expression mixed into her welcoming gesture.

"I'm almost finished," Shae says as her wings spread out in a wide stretch. She's been cramped up in front of the glowing screen in this uncomfortable chair for far too long. "Hacking is the easy part, but I doubt I'll be able to understand the doctor jargon on these files...do you have someone who can help you with that?"

She falls backwards in her chair and stands up again, fixing her hair back up into a ruffled bun that one of her human best friends had placed it in. If she left her hair natural, it would hurt the girl's feelings. She has so few friends, as it is...

"So, I checked the protection systems on the files, and I just want to say that there aren't any actual signs of success, but it would appear that someone has attempted to hack this stuff, before. I'm not sure who it was, but I'm pretty confident that whoever it was, they were human."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th May 2015, 9:04 pm

"Can't believe the Science Dept. hid this," Ragnarok grumbled. "Utterly irresponsible!" He processed her words. He took a minute to think it over. "I might know one or two, but let's wait and see what you turn up, first, so I know they weren't in on this...bullshit.

"As for the hacker, do you mean the signature is from a human techband?" he inquired. "I wonder who and why...?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 1st June 2015, 7:03 pm

Shae shakes her head, adjusting the glasses on her face as her wings ruffle. Then she makes a slightly displeased expression as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Yesh. Techband was definitely human. I can get a lock on the signature and trace it, indubitably, but that will take some time. I'm only close to being a prodigy, you know. In the mean time, was there anything else that you needed me to investigate?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 7th June 2015, 11:34 pm

She was bragging again. He thought. Maybe? He could never really tell because she bounced from topic to topic too fast. He was silent as he processed. After a minute, he fashioned a reply.

"No," he said, "just getting the data from the Medi-Bay. And tracking down this human. Thank you for the good work. I'll look into finding someone to make sense of the technical jargon. Just message me on my techband when you're ready. That'll be all."

He turned from the room and left. There were a couple of people he had in mind, but he had other matters to attend to first.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 3rd July 2015, 11:02 am

Jack is running about, moving back and forth from storage to the medical facilities and the chem labs in order to obtain more bandages and other, similar treatments and medicines. It's rather annoying work, but considering how much it is needed, he does not complain.

He does this for several hours before leaving an hour before the dinner hours. Although he has others that could assist in the kitchens for today, he knows that it would be out of their comfort zone. The kitchen assistants made it clear that they prefer it when Jack is there--he is good at keeping things in order and placing out the meal sets on time.

And so, he heads to his familiar kitchens and pushes his thoughts away as he concentrates on his most beloved activity. Cooking. He loves to cook and so unlike the horrible errand work that he was doing before, he can now focus on his work instead of letting his mind ramble about dark topics and make them soak into his bones.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 4th August 2015, 11:56 am

He spent hours discussing matters with his own people, dealing with the backlash from his superiors for "insubordinate behavior," and seeing that his fellow soldiers were in good repair. He came into the cafeteria feeling weary and exhausted.

The usual hullabaloo of the cafeteria, and even down the halls, was gone. People spoke in hushed whispers and were looking over their shoulders. All day, people had accosted him in the halls, looking for answers and reassurances. The higher ups had really screwed the pooch with this one. The trust with the citizens had been broken.

He sat by himself, starving but not having much of an appetite. He picked at his food with half a mind, his mind playing over the events and the current situation. The Folk able to infect their people. Was this a new thing? Or had this always been going on? What if some of the Folk they'd killed were...

He shivered at the thought. It was a dark day, indeed. There were too many questions and not enough answers.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 24th August 2015, 12:34 am

Jack looks up to see a familiar gargoyle's countenance and briefly smiles. Though the creature looks stressed, he is quite relieved to see him there. It is slightly comforting. He is still replacing food trays that have been emptied, of course, so he leaves Ragno alone to eat on his own, at least for the time being. Of course, most people in the place are human, he has noticed.

Today alone, he has served far less gargoyles than he has in quite some time. It's strange, mostly because he is used to having more gargoyles clamoring in about this time of the day during shift changes. If anyone did love to eat, it was a gargoyle.

Even in the few brief moments he has spent in the hallways when he was gone to do small, quick errands or to use the restroom, he found himself mildly confused at the absence of the other kind. Just where have they all gone to? This is another reason that he is relieved to see his friend here.

Jack waits until Ragno has finished his main meal before coming over to his chair and dropping down one of the last dessert cups. It's hard to keep those going, and he usually runs out fast, but he knew he could keep one to himself behind the counter for him.

"Eat up, bud." Jack says casually.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st August 2015, 9:37 pm

Ragnarok was wearing a far away expression when the dessert cup started him from his reverie. Upon seeing it, then Jack, he smiles warmly. No matter how busy, he's made sure to check in on Jack daily. The boy was a strong one. Though obviously pained, he wasn't giving into his grief.

"Thank you, Jack," he said after a moment. "The dessert tray has usually been empty by the time I get there. This'll be my first in days." He observed his friend a moment. "Burning the candle at both ends, though, aren't you? I believe you've still been helping in medical...?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 1st September 2015, 6:17 pm

Jack laughs, but takes a seat. "Yeahhh...except there's not much I can do. Mostly, I'm just doing errands and moving the heavy stuff around, but I've already done most of that. They set up a crap ton of curtains in there and won't let me in past the damn doorway. I decided not to even bother understand what's going on in there, at this point."

He pulls out a cucumber from his pocket, along with a knife. He unfolds the knife and begins slicing at the raw food and begins to eat it, a slice at a time. Between bites, he starts complaining mildly about how the whole room is hush-hush. Not even the survivors of the attack can be seen.

"H--hey." Jack finally says suddenly, "I am about to say some stuff. Out of confusion, mostly? I know I might...step on some toes with what I'm about to say, but keep an open mind, okay?"

Jack exhales deeply before continuing, "So...I've been seeing a lot less of the Gargoyles around, lately. Like, a lot. And when I do see them, they are usually only in group together and they'll only take food directly from Torril."

Torril is the one Gargoyle that Jack was able to snag into the business on most days. Time has shown him that Gargoyles love to eat food, and only cook it when they have to. GO figure. Jack starts to go into detail about their odd behavior, as well as the confrontation he had from the gargoyle in the hallway where he was almost choked to death.

When he reaches the topic of the confrontation, however, his voice becomes hushed and he leaned in towards his friend to quote the threats said to him, as well as the blame of one of his deepest friends' death.

Finally, he leans back, looking tired. "So yeah. It's my fault. I almost died...do--do you know what's going on?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd September 2015, 12:03 pm

Ragnarok's face took on a puzzled expression. "You are always welcome to speak freely, friend Jack," he said earnestly, assuaging his fears. Once Jack began to speak, though, Ragnarok could understand his trepidation, grimacing.

He had noticed the hushed looks and the mistrust among the gargoyles in the hallways, seen them walking in groups--he'd firmly declined some of his rookery mates trying the same with him. He knew part of it. There was talk of human conspiracy because of the gargoyle beast that had been...infected. Even though the clan leaders had been of agreement to keep the finer details on a need to know basis and assured otherwise, there was talk of it being all human ideas and human designs to lie and control the gargoyles. He had merely considered it passing foolishness, but it seemed to be escalating. It bore looking into and addressing...

Those thoughts went out of his head as Jack addressed his last confusion. That explained why Jack had kept his neck covered those few days. Ragnarok was generally slow to anger, but assaulting innocent people, and his friend no less...

A slow growl rose in his throat as Jack finished, his eyes flashing a bright white. He felt the heat of his anger, a slow simmer, but did not give into it. Much. He had felt his talons dig into the table. He took a calming breath.

"Can...you give me a description and a name?" he asked quietly, already holding up his tech band to feed through security footage of the time in question.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 3rd September 2015, 7:17 pm

Jack watches at Ragno moves to find the security footage of the incident in question. And of course...there's nothing but snow for about forty seconds when it happened. What a coincidence.

"What the.." Jack says, confused, "How can that happen?"

Then, he's asked to pull up his own tech band as he transfers over a file. Opening it up, it's a roster. A really long and boring roster. He's instructed to go through them all until he can identify the gargoyle that attacked him and Jack just groans.

"Dude, really?" Jack says, "Okay, fine...but I have to finish my shift here, first. Do you want me to just message you when I find him?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd September 2015, 8:47 pm

Ragnarok's eyes began to glow again and a growl erupts in his throat. "Good question," he said quietly, rising to his feet. "I intend to find out..."

He nodded to Jack's statement about after work. "That is fine," he said. "It will give me time to look into the security footage matter." He calmed his anger, keeping it on a tight leash, letting his eyes return to normal. "Do not worry, Jack. The gargoyle responsible for this shame will be held accountable for his actions. You have done the right thing bringing it to me." He typed on his tech band, an alert flashing on Jack's. "That's my speed dial. Should you encounter any more trouble, contact me immediately."

He turned, his eyes taking in the sight around him. The humans sat in one area while the gargoyles sat in another, their shoulders hunched, their body language closed off. I will not suffer this to continue... He did not like being rash, but it had to start somewhere, or this tide would apparently keep feeding on itself.

He walked over to the area where all the gargoyles were gathered and stood there for a moment, looking them all over. He eyed them, catching some of their eyes, then cleared his throat, ensuring he had their full attention. While they turned to regard him, he thought of the words he wanted to say, letting the silence drag out.

"Is there something you need, friend?" one of them finally said.

He regarded the young gargoyle, the others looking expectantly, and finally nodded. "There is," he finally said. "I need for this here to stop." They looked at him in confusion. "Look at you. Are you gargoyles, or colony mice...?"

Growls rose in the throats of some, and glowing eyes looked at him. "Did you come looking for a fight, then?" the more vocal asked again.

"If that is what it takes to remind you lot of who you are, then yes," he said quietly.

He rolled his eyes and began to stand up. "I don't have to listen to this," he growled. "I just--"

"Sit down, hatchling," Ragnarok growled quietly. The young gargoyle looked at him in shock, frozen, then quickly found himself doing just as he'd been told. Their attention was rapt. "We were recently dealt a blow at the hands of the Folk and learned something horrifying: they can infect us. Like the unrelenting disease they are, they can reach in and try to steal the very soul from us!"

"Yes!" growled another. "And the humans covered it up!"

"How do we know that they didn't infect the poor beast in the first place?!"

"Maybe they created the Folk!"

To the last one, everyone looked at him with blank expressions until he had shame enough to look abashed. Ragnarok nodded.

"And that is precisely to what I refer," Ragnarok said quietly. "His absurd statement isn't the worst I've heard today, but each of yours feeds that. How do we know the humans didn't infect them? Because that is what is written in the report--a report that I and the gargoyle involved were largely involved in. Have a mind and get your facts before you jump to conclusions. Gossip spreads like stone itch." He looked to each of them and they looked uncertain. "Moreover, look at you, penned off over here, hiding from humans like frightened cattle..." They had the decency to look shamed. "What does a gargoyle do? A gargoyle breathes..."

"A gargoyle protects," they all intoned as one. Every gargoyle knew that, they had it in with their mother's milk.

"Correct," he said. "Is skulking in groups down the corridors like frightened hatchlings protecting? No. Is ostracizing the humans and treating them like outsiders protecting? No. We gargoyles a millennium ago fought to protect the humans when we were on the verge of extinction. We gargoyles fought to protect the humans while we worked hard to teach them we had a right to exist!

"Gargoyles do not run. Gargoyles do not hide nor skulk and whine. We roooooooooooar!" His sudden bestial roar shook the entire cafe, causing everyone in it to jump and look in his direction. The gargoyles themselves immediately sat up straight. He looked to each of them and they nodded, properly chastised. "Remember that pride. And don't let me see any of you acting less than you are. Understood?"

"Sir!" they all called.

"A good day to you, all," Ragnarok said, turning to leave.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 3rd September 2015, 9:00 pm

Jack listens to the talk with a look of surprise. The look that these gargoyles gave to Ragno is not a look he had ever before seen a gargoyle give to the likes of him. Then again, he's nowhere near as scary or as pissed off as Ragno is right now. Jack's impressed. He's never seen or heard quite a speech like this before in his life.

After it is over and Ragno has walked away from them, Jack feels immediately relieved. He's so glad that he finally told someone about the assault. He's glad he said something. And Ragno always did make him feel safe.

Jack finishes his shift in silence before taking leave to go to his own tent in order to look through a long-ass roster. It's going to be a long night. A very long night.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd September 2015, 9:19 pm

"Shae. It seems I have work for you, after all."

Ragnarok entered her work space, the doors closing after him. He immediately sent a file to her from his tech band. "Can you see if you can clear this up? It's security footage detailing an assault that took place a few nights ago. It's obvious tampering, and I intend to see the perpetrator punished."

In the cafeteria, the gargoyles chatted among themselves excitedly, looking at a vid. In the corridors, as well, other gargoyles were stopped in the hall looking over their shoulders at a friend's tech band.

"My rookery brother sent this to me a little while ago. He said I needed to see this."

"Holy shit! That garg looks pissed!"

"What's he saying? Turn it up!"

"Jalapeña! Tell it like it is, brother!"

"What a self-righteous ass. Haven't I heard something like that in the history books?"

"You read the history books? Nerd."

"Damn. I'm just as guilty..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 5th September 2015, 3:08 pm

Shae jumps up in her chair as Ragno is speaking to her from behind. Her glasses fly up into the air from where they were previously being played with between her fingers. Jerking the swivel chair around during her jolt, she stands up with a squeakish-growl and fumbles to catch the glasses she had just tossed.

With wide eyes, she lightly taps Ragnarok on the shoulder with the back of her hand as she hisses at him with a stressed tone, "Don't do that! I about sprained my wing muscles, for Gargate's sake!"

"...Don't go anywhere." She finally says.

With a grudging acceptance, she looks down at her tech band and opens up the file that he has sent her. She sits back down and looks it over for a bit and then frowns half-way on the left side of her face. The file transfers to her main frame desk system and she pulls it up on the large screen and begins to type really fast at her keyboard as other, miniature screens pop up: Logs for the security systems.

After a bit of hacking and analysis, Shae turns her chair back around and looks at Ragno with a look of regret as she shakes her head. "There's nothing I can clear up, here. At the time in question, someone placed in a protocol that added in thousands of information into our system, flooding the security systems with random bits of code and overloading it."

Shae stands up and points over to one of the side screen that shows a list of commands, indicating a system failure in over three hundred programs and sections of the compound. She looks mildly irritated as she picks out the security feeds near the end of the list of commands that were shut down.

"Once the systems were overloaded, we were threatened to lock down. Even life support could have gone down if too much of the random code had been loaded into the feeds. Naturally, the mainframe started with non-essential systems when it was forced to shut things down and just went down the list of priority programs until it was able to delete the virus that was infecting us."

Shae moves back over to where Ragnarok is standing and frowns more fully, this time. "In other words, for almost a full minute, we were infected with a virus that caused security to completely shut down. There is no video or audio from that time frame to recover. However...I did trace the source of the infection and it leads to one of the desk systems in our library. Public use, computer ID 95 Zeta."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 27th October 2015, 8:48 am

Ragnarok sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Jalapeña..." he breathed. "Is there any way you can access the roster and see who might've used that console? Or perhaps there's security footage of that terminal...?" It was to be a hunt, then. Someone as elusive as the Folk in the darkness.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 2nd November 2015, 2:30 pm

Shae smiles, turns back around, and begins tapping away at the keys once more, but then looks back at him as she turns in her chair while the computer begins a search, "I'll see what I can dig up. Say, you look a little tense. Are you okay? I mean, I know you're okay, you're always hot and on the trail--I mean, I didn't mean hot as in "sexy" hot, I was saying like--I mean! I'm not saying you aren't sexy, I'm just saying that my original words were--"

With a mortified face, her words are interrupted, fortunately, by the beeping of her console, so she quickly swivels back around and instantly transfers a file to Ragnarok.

"Okay!" She says, her voice more high pitched than normal, "So there's a list of everyone that's used the console within the last day. Six names, so...I'm sure you should be able to uh..narrow that down."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th February 2016, 2:42 pm

Closed due to inactivity.
Luna
Luna
Administrator