Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 2 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 24th May 2014, 3:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

“Well how about we leave after a few dances? That way we were here for some of the dance.” Brandon said. “I can massage your shoulder while we watch the moon rise. I can feel how tight it is.”

~~

Serena feels her knees weaken during Vincent’s kiss. She is thankful that he is holding her close to him. “You have plenty of time to learn Vincent. I like that your love is now and forever. I almost feel silly now thinking that I once thought that you had a thing for Jasmine.” She said.

~~

“Well we aren’t in the maze so I thought this would do.” Iverson said. He holds Kalista as close as he can. He feels a kick and he chuckles. “I think our little one is trying to tell me not to steal mommy. They are kicking me again.” He said smiling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 2 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 25th May 2014, 8:02 pm

Vincent smiles and looks at her. “If you make a mistake, we will laugh it off and learn from it. I know your parents make mistakes still. Yet they are graceful and loved by the people. I think you will be the same way.”

~~~~~~~~

“We are truly opposites aren't we? I come from an obnoxious loud family. You grew up in a small quiet family. I am a trained archer, and you a trained swordsman. Let me guess you can't draw a stick figure correctly.” Jasmine jokes. She takes out some of the cream. “Would you mind massaging this into my shoulder? I know you may like putting your hands under my sweater.”

~~~~~~~

The rest of the Lanes begin on their way home. Berenson is carrying a sleeping Daniel. Madeline is driving the buggy and other boys are in the back.

~~~~~~~

Lawrence goes over to Iverson. “I know Kali and Juna have returned up to the castle. How is she doing with the pregnancy? She looks good. Do you want to head back as well. You mentioned a conversation we needed to have earlier.”
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th May 2014, 8:13 pm

Serena cuddles up to Vincent and takes another sip of her wine. “I really hope so Vincent. I really do. It’s just that it is new to me and I need to find that balance like my parents did. As long as I have you with me though, I can do it.” She put her wine glass down after finishing it and curled up laying half in Vincent’s lap. She was watching the moon rise.

~~

Brandon chuckled and shook his head. “I couldn’t draw a stick figure to save my life. But I did learn to write. The best advice my mother ever gave me was to write out my feelings.” He said. He took the cream from Jasmine and put his hand under her shirt. He then started to massage the cream into her shoulder. “How does that feel?” he asked as he massaged her.

~~

The Lanes get home and Berenson has Nathaniel and Thomas unhook the horse and buggy. “Best thing I ever invested in.” He whispered as he held onto a sleeping Daniel. “I will take him on up to bed.” He said as he headed into the house.

~~

Iverson nodded his head and both he and Lawrence left the dance. They walk back to the castle and Iverson leads Lawrence to the study upstairs in the royal hall. “She is actually handling this pregnancy very well. Better than both Audra and Serena’s pregnancies actually.” He replied. “She has had some stress issues, but with Brandon being here it was just like a wave of emotions have hit her. We have other things going on as well like Audra’s and Malachi’s wedding to plan. I am leaving most of it to Altier but we received some other news from Audra that has really disappointed us and at the same time excited us.” He explained.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th May 2014, 8:25 pm

Vincent enjoys having Serena in his lap. His fingers play with her hair. “How many years have we been up here to watch the Harvest Moon? I have to say this is one of the best years because I have you.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine purrs as he massages her shoulder. “It feels so nice. I found the poem you wrote in my sketchpad. It made me cry because it was so beautiful.” She knows that she drew some pictures in his notebook as well, but doesn't know if he saw them yet.

~~~~~~~

“Poor little guy is tuckered out. He had a busy day. After you are done, come to the balcony. We can watch the moon rise from there.” Madeline tells him. She rubs her stomach and goes upstairs.

“Daddy, I am tiwed.” Daniel mumbles as Berenson changes him into pajamas. “I had fun..” He mumbles asleep as soon as he hits the bed.

~~~~~~~

Lawrence makes a glass of brandy for himself and Iverson. “That is good. She needs to be stress free. I have to admit I am a bit afraid of her being pregnant now. What is going on with Audra? Also what couldn't you tell me about Altiere earlier?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th May 2014, 8:45 pm

Serena loves having Vincent play with her hair. She smiles as she looks up at him. “For as long as I can remember. We always came up here as kids to watch it and then a few years ago we started to come up here alone together to watch the harvest moon rise. I think of it as something special we do together.” She said.

“What does the moonrise mean to you?” she asked. “And I love you more than you will ever know.”

~~

Brandon manages to bring his hand back out to her clothes and continues to massage Jasmine’s shoulder. He smiled as he listed to her purr. “I am glad you liked it, though I have to admit, the drawings you left in my book have to be more meaningful then my prose. I loved them all.”

~~

Berenson tucked in Daniel as he fell asleep in the bed. He smiled as he rubbed Daniels back. He then gets up and turns the light off and checked to make sure his nightlight was on. He then closed the door and walked down the hall to his and Madeline’s room. He opens the door and walks in. “He was out like a light. Poor boy was exhausted.” He said walking over to Madeline. She was standing out on the balcony. “It is so beautiful out here.”

~~

Brandon takes a sip of his brandy. “You need to sit down for this one, Lawrence.” Iverson said. Lawrence sat down and Iverson too took a seat. “To be honest I am also afraid of Kalista being pregnant now. It’s been sixteen years sense she had Audra and that’s a long time between children. Cadence has been monitoring her and everyone is on high alert for Kalista here at the castle. We are taking great care of her, I assure.” He said.

Iverson takes a deep breath. “Before I get into the details of what happened in Altier I will tell you about Audra. She is pregnant. Cadence said if she is right on how far along she is, then she would put the time of conception in and around the time they came home which means probably the night Malachi asked her to marry him.” He explained.

“As far as what happened in Altier, there is nothing we can do about it. Unfortunately the culprit is protected by the current diplomatic immunity law.” Iverson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th May 2014, 9:02 pm

“The moon rise means to let go. The day is at and end and with it all the stress that was involved with it. It is time to let it go and enjoy what you have.” Vincent looks down at Serena. “This year though it is even more special because I can finally tell you that.”

~~~~~~~~

“They were pictures of my thoughts and dreams. I doubt if they have more meaning. It is just a different way of expression.” Jasmine explains. “So were you around for any of the nation's festivals when you were a child? I know Langora has their Halloween ball coming up. It will probably happen when we are out there.”

~~~~~~~

Madeline puts her fingers to her lips and waits for Berenson to join her. She then points down at Jasmine and Brandon snuggling in the hammock. “I think they are watching the moon together as well.

~~~~~~~

Lawrence's eyebrow raises. “Wow congratulations. I am going to be a great grandfather.” He runs his fingers in his hair. “I am guessing no one knows yet. Are you going to move up the wedding?”

He takes a drink from the glass. “So you know what happened. Tell me now Iverson, what do you mean protected by Diplomatic Immunity? My grand niece almost dies and there is nothing I can do about it? I don't think so.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th May 2014, 4:48 pm

Serena looks up at Vincent and smiles. She leans up and kisses him gently on his lips. She takes one of his hands that isn’t playing with her hair and squeezes it. “I like that Vincent, I like that a lot. It gives me a happiness that is hard to explain. I have everything right now that I could want. You holding me.”

~~

“Well they do have meaning. They have meaning to you as the artist even if it doesn’t have meaning to anyone else.” Brandon explained. He shakes his head. “No actually, I might have seen a few little village festivals, but never any big scale festival like this one. I have heard of several that sound like I would like to see them, but I lived a very meager life you could say. What is the Halloween ball?” he asked.

~~

Berenson walks over and looks down at his daughter and Brandon. He puts his arm around Madeline and smiles slightly. “In a way I am happy for her and in a way it saddens me to see her with him. Jasmine deserves someone who will love her for being herself, and she deserves someone who will take care of her. But at the same time my little girl is grown up and in love. I’m no longer the most important man in her life.” He said.

~~

Iverson nodded his head as he took another sip from his glass. “It is hard to grasp right now. We are disappointed but I am trying to be understanding about it. We haven’t put out the word yet and even Micia doesn’t know that Audra is pregnant. We are indeed moving up the date. Instead of it being in the spring or summer next year like they were thinking it will be before she starts to show, so sometime in the next two or three months.” He explained. “She doesn’t want to be showing before they get married. It will be scandal enough but at least it’s not a big one. I know this happens pretty often so if we are lucky it might just get swept under the rug.”

He gets up and walks over to pour himself another glass of brandy. He walks back to his seat and sits back down. “I’m not sure of everything but we do know that it was Nadine that attempted to kill Serena. Jasmine just happened to see it and was able to get Serena down. In exchange she was injured but Serena wasn’t murdered. Had she been, Nadine could have gotten away with it, especially if she didn’t attack Rosario. If she tried to attack at least she could be arrested on war crimes. Lawrence you have to let this race finish.” Iverson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th May 2014, 5:04 pm

Vincent leans down and kisses Serena. “I don't think I have ever been so content in my life.” He stares at her as the moonlight shines in. He shifts so he is lying next to her. His fingers caress her face before he kisses her again. “The moonlight is beautiful in your eyes.”

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine shrugs. “I don't even know exactly what the Langoran's do. Maybe we can ask Serena or look it up before we leave. I am not much of a traveler. I have only been here and Moldova.” Jasmine tells him. She looks up and kisses his cheek. “Tell me about the places you visited. I know so little about you.”

~~~~~~~

Madeline kisses Berenson. “You will always be important to her. I am proud of you for finally accepting the fact she is an adult. I love you so much Berenson.” She rubs her stomach. “And just to think we are going to do this all over again.”

~~~~~~~

Lawrence listens to Iverson fully. His hand begins to shake in anger. “Nadine is the one who shot Jasmine?” The glass shatters, but he does not fell the pain. “What do you mean I have to let it finish. I cannot let a murder take the Moldovan throne. I was hoping she would be different, but she is just like her father.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th May 2014, 5:36 pm

Serena is content with Vincent lying beside of her. She smiles as she looks up into his eyes. She blushes some as he compliments her. “You are just saying that.” She said. She kissed his lips again and cuddled up to him again. She looked up at the moon. “The moon is beautiful tonight and it’s even better now that I have you with me. I like it when you compliment me.” She said as she laid her head on his chest.

~~

“I told you I was born in Sangria, in a little village called Mania. I understand we traveled around Sangria for most of my early life. As far back as I can remember though, I have lived in Sangria, Altier, Manatoia, and Balize. They were all different countries and the only country I didn’t really like staying in was Balize. I guess it was because that was when my mother started to get sick. The land is a hard and bitter cold country. We weren’t there long but I guess it was long enough to do the job.” He said.

Manatoia was probably the country I liked the most. It is where I met the soldier who taught me how to use a sword. We stayed there for a year at Fort Benning. There weren’t many other children there and they were either younger than me or much older than me.” he explained.

Altier was a nice country as well. We went between Altier and Manatoia a lot. I have seen much of those countries but not as much as I would like to see. We stayed in villages most of the time. I guess my mother tried to stay away from the cities, afraid that someone would find out the truth about me I guess.”

~~

Berenson put his arms around Madeline. He hugged her and then kissed her again. “I love you too Madeline. It is just hard to see that she is grown up. I love my son’s all of them. I even love Nathaniel still even if I don’t agree with his lifestyle, but I love him. However my daughter has been my life. It hurts to see her grown up.

I’m also glad I have another one on the way. I have always loved you Madeline and in our love we have created another child. I know it might be wrong, but I am hoping for another daughter.” Berenson said. He rubbed her stomach. “I think I just felt the baby move.” He said smiling.

~~

Iverson gets up immediately and heads to the door. He looks out and looks for a guard. “Go get Cadence for me and tell her to bring her bag.” He said.

He walks back over to Lawrence. There are glass shards in his hand. “Lawrence, you have to let this race finish. Not for Nadine and for the safety of Moldova, but for Jasmine. Jasmine needs to know that she can do this. She needs to have that piece of mind that Nadine can’t stop her. She is broken and she needs to feel whole. I can sympathize with that. I was the same way when I came home from the war with your son. He tried to kill me and I have almost an identical wound as she does. You don’t want her to feel useless do you? You don’t want her to get depressed do you?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th May 2014, 6:07 pm

“I am not just saying that. You have beautiful crystalline blue eyes to begin with. With the moonlight it adds a sense of mystery.” Vincent tells her gazing into her eyes. He moves again so he is covering her with his body. He leans in and kisses her again. His hands automatically rub her sides.

~~~~~~~~

“Tell me about your mother. I only know very little about her.” Jasmine snuggles into him and stifles a yawn. “I know what she did was wrong, but a person is not defined by one moment. I know there was also great love in her and she passed some of that to you. It was odd when I was painting that picture. It was like she was standing over my shoulder. Do you think she approves of me?”

~~~~~~~

Madeline leads Berenson back to the bedroom. “Come maybe you can sing our little one a lullaby and he or she can move some more for you.” She closes the doors so they don't interrupt the couple in the hammock.

~~~~~~~

Lawrence stares at Iverson for a moment like he is crazy. “I never noticed that she was depressed.” He looks down at his hand. “Oh shit. Sorry Iverson. We have to make this stop. We have to change the diplomatic immunity law. He wraps his hand with the towel and holds it above his heart.

He is quiet for a moment. “Altiere was the temple of compassion and what greater compassion is there than to give your live so another can live? I need to sent a telegram to the Langoran Temple. I won't stop the race, but I can award Jasmine justly.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th May 2014, 6:39 pm

Serena watches Vincent, but doesn’t move. She wraps her arms around him and moves them up to his hair as she kisses him. She runs her hands through his hair as they kiss. She looks up into his eyes and smiles. “I love you so much Vincent.” She said before kissing him again.

~~

“The picture you did of my mother was amazing. I couldn’t believe how realistic it looked.” Brandon said. “I think she would have approved of you. She was a sweet woman with a lot of love in her heart. She loved to care for the sick and the old and we spent a lot of time taking care of them. She was also good at birthing. If someone was sick, she always stayed with them until they were well. She wouldn’t just leave. She was sweet and always encouraged me at everything I did.

She didn’t approve of weapons but when I took up the sword she said that a man would know in his heart if he would need it someday. If he wanted to protect then he should be able to protect the ones he loves.”

~~

Berenson goes with Madeline to the bed. He helped Madeline get ready for bed and then took his shirt and pants off. He lay down beside of her and rubbed her stomach. “I will trust Jasmine to make the choices she makes, Madde. I love her and if she loves him then I want her to be happy. I have a little one I need to prepare for.” he said. He cuddled up with her and rubbed her stomach. He then sang a lullaby that he had sung to all of his children that his mother had sung to him as a child.

~~

“You can’t see it because she is trying to cover it up. She doesn’t want you to see that she is hurt.” Iverson said. “Are you alright? Some of that glass looks like it is deep. I sent for our doctor.” He said.

He picks up the glass that is on the floor and looks at Lawrence. “Vincent has proposed a change in the law. It is the reason why I questioned all of them in the first place. I think you will be pleased as well that the new law will no longer cover murders or attempted murders.” Iverson explained. “I want him to present it to the council of Kings when it is time for the next meet. I agree. I think that is a good way to even it out.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th May 2014, 7:02 pm

Vincent kisses her for a little while longer enjoying this. However he knows it cannot go any farther. He remembers how Iverson reacted to Audra's pregnancy and does not want to be in that position. He caresses her face lovingly. “I love you more than you will ever know.” He kisses her breathless.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine yawns her eyes close. “I hope you can...protect me...in Langora.” She mumbles in her sleep. Her breath even out and she is asleep.

~~~~~~~

“Vincent is a smart kid. I cannot wait to read the law he proposed.” Lawrence looks up as the door opens.

Cadence walks in. “What is it with you guys and glass. Come let me take a look.” She unwraps his hand. “It is a good thing you have bigger pieces, but I want to take you to the infirmary to stitch you up.”

“I guess this is good night Iverson, thank you for telling me the truth.” He leaves with Cadence to the infirmary.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th May 2014, 7:45 pm

Serena pants as she tries to catch her breath. She wants more from Vincent but he won’t give it to her. Even still, she is happy. She yawns slightly before kissing him again. “I am glad you love me.” She whispered. She is getting so tired. She wants to stay awake with him though. She can feel her eyes beginning to close.

~~

Brandon smiles as he yawns too. He doesn’t want to move as he knows Jasmine is asleep. He kisses the top of her head and looks up at the moon. “Thank you goddess, for giving me such a wonderful woman that I can love and protect.” He whispered. His eyes close as he holds her in his arms.

~~

Iverson nodded his head. “Good night Lawrence. Good luck explaining that one to mother.” He yelled down the hall.” He takes his glass and puts it in the sink. He then takes and cleans up the mess before going to check on Kalista.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th May 2014, 7:55 pm

Vincent watches her until she is asleep. He gets a blanket to put over them and lies down next to her. A big smile appears on his face as he sleeps.

~~~~~~~~

Madeline could not sleep and she sneaks downstairs. Just as she suspected they are sleeping in the hammock. Knowing how cool the nights get she grabs a blanket from inside and covers them up. She kisses Jasmine's head before going back inside.

~~~~~~~

Lawrence finishes up with Cadence. He needed a total of ten stitches in hand. It is wrapped and numb as he returns his room. He cannot sleep right away though. He writes a letter for the Langoran temple and seals it with instructions on the outside. He places it into an envelope and calls for the nearest guard. He instructs the guard to send it to Langora as soon as possible and deliver it to the head priest.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th May 2014, 7:59 pm

Berenson feels Madeline get up from the bed. He too cannot sleep. He gets up and walks down to his office. He gets his things of paint and an easel and heads upstairs. He goes back out to the balcony and begins to draw Jasmine and Brandon in the hammock with the harvest moon in the back ground. When he is done with the drawing he begins to paint it.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th May 2014, 8:12 pm

Vincent is the first to wake up. He feels his arms around something, and realizes it is Serena. He kisses her head. “Good morning my love. I think we better move before you father figures out that you are not in bed.” However he does not move enjoying watching her.

~~~~~~~~

“Awwww man, why can't I pounce on them?” Is the first thing Jasmine hears in the morning. “Because she is still hurt and the hammock may break.” Another hushed whisper is heard.

“Not only that, if you pounce on me I will get crabby. Then I won't do any more face painting.” Jasmine whispers back not opening her eyes.

“Shucks. Why awe you sleeping in the hammock anyway? Awen't you scared of getting cooties?” Daniel asks.

“Are you kidding Jassy is stronger than cooties. Come Daniel and I will have to cook some eggs.” Nathaniel pulls Daniel away as he chants “Eggs, Eggs, Eggs”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th May 2014, 8:22 pm

Serena mumbles in her sleep some. Her eyes flutter open as she looks around the room. She smiles not wanting to leave the room yet. “As much as I think you are right, my body says it doesn’t want to leave that it is happy with you here by me.” She said. She leaned forward and kissed him. “I haven’t slept this great sense I can remember when.”

~~

Brandon hears some whispers and chuckles as Jasmine whispers back to them. He can hear Nathaniel pulling Daniel away from them while he is chanting ‘eggs’. Brandon yawns, but keeps his eyes closed for a moment longer. “Good morning love. I hope you slept great this morning, and I hope Daniel didn’t scare you awake.” He said as his eyes begin to flutter open.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th May 2014, 9:12 pm

“Probably since Altiere, because it is the same for me.” Vincent smiles at her. “As much as I agree with you, we must get up. The last thing I need is for anyone to think we did anything together.” He kisses her before sitting up and stretching. “At least the daybed is comfortable.”

~~~~~~~~

“I am a light sleeper because of them.” Jasmine smiles and cuddles in the blanket. “Which surprises me that I didn't even notice you getting the blanket. How did you sleep my Angel?” She lifts one of her arms above her head and tries the other. It barely moves before she winces. “I need to get up and do my therapy. Unless you know someone who can help me...” She winks at Brandon.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th May 2014, 3:10 pm

Serena smiles at Vincent. "I wish we could stay here longer." She said. Serena gets up and stretched her arms. "Come, we can get you an outfit from Brandons room."

~~~

Brandon raised his eye brow. "I though you were the one that got the blanket." he said. "I didn't want to wake you up so i didn't move. I fell asleep here with you in my arms."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th May 2014, 3:35 pm

Vincent stands and they go to the royal wing. Thankfully it is empty except for the normal guards. Brandon's door is unlocked. “Are you sure this is going to be alright. Remind me to have and emergency change of clothes in the playroom.”

He kisses her before going into Brandon's room. He takes a shower and puts on a plain t-shirt. It is a good fit. He finds a pair of loose pants after a second try. He scribbles a note and places it where Brandon can find it. Then he goes over to Serena's door and knocks on it. He wonders if Brandon is already in the dining room or if he is at the Lane house still.

~~~~~~~~

Madeline step out onto the patio. “Good morning guys breakfast is ready and we aren't serving you.” She tells them with a smile on your face.

Jasmine sighs. “That is our queue to get ready. What I wouldn't do for a quiet meal just the two of us. I love my family, but I would love to sleep in wrapped in your arm and not worry about being anywhere.”

She sits up reluctantly and stiffly. “I think I need my pain medication. Sleeping in a hammock is not good for my shoulder.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th May 2014, 4:02 pm

Serena kisses Vincent. “Don’t worry; just pick out an outfit that would blend in and it should be fine.” She said. She then went to her own room to get ready. She gets a long sleeved dress sense it is cool outside and then heads for the shower. She is pretty relaxed but she is going to pan out to Vincent on their bet.

She gets dressed and calls for a maid. She then gives her instructions to set up for the local spa for two for the works. She puts her hair up in a ponytail and then hears a knock at the door. She goes over and sees Vincent. “Well hello there. You are looking good in those clothes.” She said. “Ready for breakfast?”

~~

Brandon watches Jasmine and wrinkles his nose. “After breakfast I will help you do your exercises.” He said. He smiles, maybe he can make lunch for them and the two of them have some time together for lunch.

He helps Jasmine to stand up and he folds the blanket up. He puts his arm around her as they walk inside. Berenson is helping Nathaniel to put the breakfast on the table. “If the two of you want to eat before getting ready, you can. I think we can handle two stinker pots at the table at one time.” He said winking at them.

Daniel ran up to them and clamped his nose shut. “EEEWWWWW, youww stinky.”

Brandon chuckled and then looked at Jasmine. “Do you want me to go get your medicine for you?” he asked

Nathaniel pops over and hands him the bottle. “Don’t worry about it, we found you guys sleeping out there and I knew she would need them.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th May 2014, 4:26 pm

“Yes, however I didn't see Brandon at all. I guess he is an early bird.” He offers Serena his arm and they go to the dining hall. On the way there, they run into Malachai and Audra. Malachai holds the door for everyone. Iverson and Kalista are already seated waiting for everyone.

Kalista raises her eyebrow at Vincent as he walks in. “You are allowed to take a morning off Vincent.” She jokes as he sits down next to Serena.

The door open and Junaluska enters followed by Lawrence. He takes her to a seat and sits down. “Good morning everyone. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did last night.” He places both hands on the table, the one is still bandaged.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine ruffles Daniel's head. “You are calling me stinky? I think you are the one that stinks.” She starts sniffing all over Daniel causing him to squirm and giggle at the same time.

“How many times do I have to tell you none of that at the table.” Madeline chastises. “Now everyone please sit down like somewhat civilized people.”

Jasmine, Thomas and Nathaniel all look at each other before converging on Madeline. “We love you mommy...” They all say in unison and kisses her cheek and head.

“Ewww mommy has cooties...” Daniel whines at Berenson.

Madeline looks at Brandon. “Are you sure you want to be a part of this?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th May 2014, 4:53 pm

Iverson looks at Vincent as he takes a seat beside of Serena. “You are always here early Vincent. Take a day to enjoy it with your family for once. You are about to be leaving in a few days anyways. I am certain they would like to see you some.” He said.

Everyone looks at Lawrence when he comes in. Serena looks up puzzled at him. Junaluska notices and looks at her. “I’m thinking the same thing you are…I want to know what happened and how it happened. I just woke up to him that way.” She said. “Iverson, think you can shed some light on it? He hasn’t told me what happened.”

Iverson looks at everyone and then Lawrence. “We were drinking some last night and the glass he had shattered when he sat it down.” He said.

~~

Brandon laughs as he watches the others. “This might be different then what I am used too, but I could get used to this.” He said smiling.

Berenson chuckled as he pats Daniels back. “It’s ok, mommies are immune to cooties.” He explained. “That’s why they are married to daddies.” He said winking at Madeline.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th May 2014, 5:10 pm

“I told you it was nothing to worry about. Just a few stitches from the glass cuts. I didn't want to wake you last night because it was so minor.” Lawrence kisses Junaluska's head. “We will talk later.” He whispers to her.

Vincent raises his eyebrow. One does not get injuries like that from slamming a drinking glass, especially the ones that are in the study. They have stems on them. He looks over at Iverson. “I cannot lie to you Sir. I didn't go home last night. I was enjoying the Harvest Moon from the best point in the castle and feel asleep. Serena was nice enough to wake me up. Although I was expecting to see Brandon here.”

“Oh Father you need to be more careful.” Kalista sighs.

~~~~~~~~

“That's it I wanna be a mommy. That way I won't have to wowwy about getting cooties.” Daniel announces and pounds the table for emphasis.

Everyone looks each other and busts out laughing. Jasmine kisses Daniel's head. “Only girls can be mommies, but I bet Daddies are immune as well.”

Daniel looks at Berenson expectantly. The food is delivered to the table and everyone digs in.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th May 2014, 5:20 pm

“Speaking of Brandon, I thought he would be here too. I guess he must have stayed at the Lane house last night.” Serena said.

Iverson looked at Vincent as the servants bring out breakfast. “I hope that wouldn’t be…Ouch…” he said as he looked over at Kalista. She was giving him that look.

Serena cleared her voice and shook her head. “He stayed up in the play room last night. I slept in my room.” She said covering their tracks.

Junaluska was watching Serena. She nodded her head to Lawrence. “I was hoping to get to see him and talk with him more before we went home. We will be leaving the day after tomorrow.” She said.

~~

Berenson looked at his son. “Daddies are immune as well Daniel.” He said trying to hold back his laughter. “I think you would make a better daddy.”

“Well then I wanna be a daddy then. I don’t want cooties!” Daniel said as he was talking with food in his mouth.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full Daniel.” Berenson said.

Brandon chuckled. “I can’t get better comedy then this. I think I would like to be a part of it someday.” He said winking at Jasmine.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th May 2014, 5:41 pm

"I am sure that they will be at the castle later Lady Junaluska. If need be we may be able to distract Jasmine from her Angel." Vincent smirks.

"Is there a story behind that?" Lawrence asks thankful the attention is off him.

~~~~

Jasmine covers her mouth. "Don't worry Daniel, I bet you will be a good daddy someday." She winks at her parents.

The rest of the meal passes by. Jasmine stands. "I am going to take a shower. Nathaniel, do you have a change of clothes for Brandon?"

"Come on, we have to make you look good for your girl." Nathaniel stick his tongue out at Jasmine.

Jasmine goes over and kisses Brandon. "You are already looking fine enough for me."

Madeline grabs Berenson's shoulder and forces him to sit down. Daniel and Thomas make vomiting noises. Jasmine sits out her tongue and goes upstairs.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top