Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 40 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 31st July 2014, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I cannot wait until we leave for the wedding." She hasn't told anyone about her doubts. She knows that Sangria would not be able to see her as a ruler because she is a woman. Langora want to see her with Anton. How is she going to be able to handle international affairs if there is this much resistance. "Do you think they will have the meal in the dining room?"

~~~~~~~~

"We will present Anton with both options and let him choose. If it wasn't for lack of protection, I may have suggested that Jasmine and Serena stay in the Lane house." Kalista sighs. She stand up and stretches. "Well I have some works to do. Don't worry Serena, you are safe in the castle."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 40 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 9th October 2014, 8:00 pm

"As much as I would love too, I cannot. Your parents will not allow it, and mine are expecting me." Vincent kisses her lightly again. "Goodnight my love."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th October 2014, 10:38 pm

Jasmine is a little sore was Brandon brings her to the bed. "It is understandable, but wow that was amazing." She wonders if she should at least attempt to go back to her room. The last thing either one of them needs is for Iverson and Kalista to find them together. For now she snuggles up to him and listens to his heartbeat.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th October 2014, 10:52 pm

Brandon keeps his arms wrapped around her. He feels bad for what he has done, but he loves her. He rubs her back and kisses the top of her head. “Stay with me the night love?” he asked. He lays her down and then laid her head back on his chest. He wraps his arms around her after pulling the blankets up around them. “I love you Jasmine. Don’t worry about anything. I will take care of you.” He whispered.

~~

Serena hardly sleeps at all that night. She has been up and down all night. The excitement is almost too much for her. She is up and showered, knowing that after breakfast they will be assembled for the rehearsal. She goes over to Jasmine’s door and finds that she isn’t there. She smirks, knowing that she must be down the hall in Brandon’s room. She will play the nice guy and cover for Jasmine.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 8:50 am

Brandon takes all of Jasmine's worries away. She lies down and sleeps in his arms. He will protect her from anything, even disappointed parents.

She wakes up to an empty bed and wonders if the night before was just a dream. She is stiff and sore, even her shoulder. She opens her eyes and realizes she is still in Brandon's room. She hears the water running. He must be in the shower.

She sits up and groans. A smirk comes to her face as she stands up. She gingerly walks to the bathroom and sticks her head in the shower. "You could have waited for me." She teases him.

~~~~~~~~

Samantha wears Vincent out with busy work knowing he would not have difficulty sleeping. He know what she was doing and was thankful all the same. He wakes up when Lucas plops on him. "Do I weally have to be with a giwl tomowwow?"

"Yes you do, but all you have to do walk behind her and stand next to her for pictures." Vincent tells him. "I don't know about you, but I am hungry."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 9:00 am

Brandon smiles at Jasmine when she popped her head into the shower. He leans over and kisses her. “Good morning sunshine, how are you this morning? Care to finish showering with me?” He asked. He takes her hand and pulls her in with him.

“I wanted to make sure you slept well this morning. You must be sore this morning. I woke up and thought that maybe last night was a dream but then you were in my arms this morning.” He ran his fingers though her hair as the water ran over them.

~~

Serena walks back over to her room as her father walks out. He is dressed in a more formal outfit for today. He walks over to her and gives her a hug. “I wanted to make sure that everyone was awake. We have a lot to do today and I know you ladies have some things to do tonight.” He explained. “You were walking over from Jasmine’s room, is she awake?”

“Yes, I was just walking over to my room. Brandon is up as well, so don’t worry about them.” Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 9:11 am

Jasmine is surprised when Brandon pulls her into the shower. She hasn't taken on with another person for a long time. The bathroom is the one place where she could have privacy.

"I am fine, you really shouldn't worry about me so much." Jasmine leans in and kisses him. She isn't going to let him know how sore she is. "We are pushing our luck though. I have to sneak back to my room and get dressed."

~~~~~~~

Vincent gets dressed and goes downstairs. He helps Samantha with breakfast. "Tomorrow you are going to be married. Knowing the guys this will be the last breakfast I will be making for my boy." She wipes her eyes.

"Aww Mom, don't cry. I am not moving far, just up to the castle. Just think of it this way, you will be finally be getting a daughter." Vincent hugs her and kisses her cheek.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 9:34 am

“Serena’s room is between ours. Why don’t you take the door between our rooms and go across that way. By now someone knows that you aren’t in your room. Let’s just pray that it is Serena and not my father and Kalista.” Brandon said. He then starts to wash Jasmine’s hair.

“I worry about you because I love you.” He kissed her before helping her to shower.

~~

Serena finishes up with her dad and goes into her room. She is tired but the excitement of tomorrow is just too much for her. She goes into her room and puts on her make up. She will go to Brandon’s room afterwards to make sure they are indeed up.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 10:05 am

"It still feels weird to have someone else wash my hair." Jasmine closes her eyes. "Talk about being tempting. I think I am going to turn the shower down to cool."

The shower finished and both dry off. Jasmine gets her pajamas on. "I will be back for the outfit later." She kisses him and cracks the door open. She sees the empty hall and goes to her room.

~~~~~~~

Vincent enjoys a nice breakfast with his family. He wants to see Serena before the rehearsal. He decides to walk up to the castle.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 10:21 am

Justin had gone to the castle early. There was much to be done and he knew he would be needed. He is walking down the hall when he sees Jasmine. He stops and waits for her to go into her room before continuing down the hall. He knocks on her door gently to get her attention.

~~

Brandon watches Jasmine walk across the room. He shook his head and could tell she was slightly stiff. He makes his way over and gets ready for the day. He needs to wear his nicer clothing so he does so. He puts on a nice long sleeved button down top and a pair of black slacks. He then puts on a tie to go with it.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 10:53 am

Jasmine jumps when she hears the knock. She had just gotten to her room. She quickly throws on a robe, thankful that her hair was still wet. She opens the door and peeks out. "Hello Mr. Watson."

"Good morning Jasmine, I hope I am not intruding on you this morning, but I just wanted to make sure you were alright. You were walking slightly stiffly down the hall."

"Oh you saw me?" Jasmine briefly freaks internally. "I just slept wrong last night. I am so excited about today. I was just seeing if Brandon was awake."

"You look as if you slept fine. However I will take your word for it. Just be careful, you know both your parents and Iverson would get upset if something happened." Justin said.

"I won't, Jasmine. I just want you to be careful." Justin said. "The Sentali's have enough going on right now with the wedding tomorrow." He hugs her and smiles. "Now, get ready and I will see to it that everything is alright."

"Thank you Mr. Watson. I promise everything is going to be alright." She goes back in her room and gets dressed. She is wearing a nice amethyst colored sweater with a long black skirt. She has a pair of nice black boots on as well. She goes back across the hall to knock on Brandon's door. She waits for him to open it. "I don't know about you, but I am hungry."

~~~~~~

The guards allow Vincent to go into the royal hall. He passes his father along the way. They give each other a passing nod. He sees Jasmine knocking on Brandon's door and knocks on Serena's.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 11:04 am

Serena hears a knock on her door and walks over to the room. She opens the door and sees Vincent there. “Good morning.” She said smiling. She was wearing a long blue skirt and a white sweater. She leans forward and gives him a kiss. “How are you this morning?” she asked as she walked out and closed the door behind her.

Brandon walks out and sees Jasmine. He smiles and gives her a kiss. “Are you alright?” he asked. He puts his arm around her as Iverson and Kalista walk out with a happy Reginald.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 11:24 am

Vincent wraps an arm around Serena. "I am great. You look tired though, what did I tell you about getting some sleep?" He kisses her forehead. "Mom put me to work so that I would too tired not to sleep."

~~~~~~

"I am fine. Justin caught me going to my room and gave me the 'you don't want to disappoint your parents' speech." She sees Iverson and Kalista ahead with Reginald. "Let me have that little man." She pulls Brandon along and snatches Reginald. "I don't get to see you that often. Say hi to your brother." She puts Reginald up to Brandon's cheek.

Kalista shakes her head. "You had him all afternoon, and don't shake him too much. He just ate."

Vincent and Serena join them. "Good morning everyone. Jasmine you are going to get the nickname of baby snatcher if you aren't careful."

"I am just practicing for Sakura." Jasmine stick out her tongue. "Besides I am sharing him with Brandon."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 11:44 am

Serena sighs at Vincent. “It is the excitement. I am just excited that we only have one more night apart. It was hard to sleep last night.” She said. They make their way over to the rest of the group as Jasmine snatches Reginald. “I think that should already be her name. I mean look at her, that’s two days she has snatched that baby.” She said laughing.

“That’s alright because tonight I am going to snatch my little boy and watch him this evening. His mommy needs some time off and it’s not often that I get to snatch him.” Iverson said.

Brandon had his arm around Jasmine as she held Reginald. He kisses the babies cheek and smiles. “You are such a cutie.” He said. “He will be a heart breaker someday.”

“Don’t say that Brandon….I broke enough hearts when I was younger.” Iverson said as they started to make their way towards the dining room.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 12:17 pm

Jasmine hold up Reginald. "See you have a long history of being a heartbreaker. Reginald, I hope you grow up to be just like your father."

"If you mean kind and romantic with a dash of rashness, then yes I hope for that too." Kalista laughs as she takes Iverson's hand. "Will you be taking him to the bachelor party?"

"What bachelor party?" Vincent asks innocently. "I have no idea what the guys have planned. The only woman I want to see without anything on is the one in my arms."

"Smooth man, but if you haven't won her over yet. Then you are a little late." Jasmine sticks out her tongue. Reginald just happens to copy her as well. "See even he agrees."

The dining hall is full of people. There is a buffet set up and staff members wandering around to make sure everyone's needs are met. "There is my little grandson, Jasmine hand him over." Junaluska calls as she approaches the group.

Jasmine bows dramatically and holds up Reginald. "Here he is Majesty, please don't hurt me."

Lawrence rolls his eyes. "Go get some breakfast, and leave the baby to us."

Vincent laughs at the antics as well. He whispers in Serena's ear. "I already ate, so I will grab a table. Is it just me or is Jasmine walking differently? Was she painting again last night?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 12:46 pm

“Vincent, you have nothing to worry about. Unless I can find a babysitter which I am sure there are more than enough volunteers for that, then I will not be taking you to see a stripper. Besides, the only one you better be seeing naked is my daughter.” Iverson said pointing to Vincent.

Serena looks at her father with mock sarcasm. “Oh daddy, don’t you know he has seen Jasmine naked before?”

She almost died when she saw Jasmine and Vincent’s face. She kissed Vincent before he whispered to her. “She didn’t sleep in her room last night. That’s all I am going to say.” She whispered with a grin. She then went to make her a plate.

The room was full of dignitaries and royalty for the wedding tomorrow. Breakfast was a short affair for those who were going to the wedding rehearsal. They gathered up into their group and then head down to the temple by carriage.

Xavier meets them at the temple. “Good morning everyone, I pray you are all well today.” He said as he greeted them.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 1:00 pm

"Xavier thank you for making it here for the wedding." Kalista goes up to him and gives him a hug. "I hope to have you bless Reginald in a few months. I think either Junaluska or Jasmine has him right now. I don't know which one."

The rest of the wedding party is there as well. Nathaniel goes over to pick on his sister, and to thank her as well.

Xavier calls everyone up to the front. He explains the jobs for all of them, and the positions for them all. "Iverson this is going to be a coronation for the new Prince as well am I correct?"

-------

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1436
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top