Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Role-Play

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halloween Role-Play - Page 2 Empty Halloween Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 2nd October 2014, 4:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Your character will come into full consciousness while standing in a realm of ash and filled with oddities. It looks enough like the world that you came from--the living world, but at the same time, everything seems shifted, twisted, and darker. Standing before you are the two shown in the banner, looking at you all while they both float a little in the air.

"Hi! I'm Rigel, and I'm in charge of you guys until you get used to things!" The boy says happily with a welcoming smile. "At first, I guess I should explain a few things..."

Andromeda looks at her brother with irritation and say ''Why would we explain this stuff to them ? I'd love to see how they fare on their own.'' With a mischievious grin, she turned her back on them and started to talk to herself. ''Peut-être devrais-je faire un pari pour savoir qui serais le survivant ultime.... hihihi''

Rigel cringes at her last words, but he forces a smile on his face almost immediately after and looks at the group sheepishly. "Don't mind her. We're gonna help you guys out, I promise! We should probably take them to one of the easiest places, first..."

''Aaah ? '' Andromeda exclaimed toward the words of her brother out of annoyance. ''No we're not ! That's boring ! We should put challenges on their path rather then make so everything is easy ! '' Looking away she add ''Tu ne comprend donc rien ! Gah ! Tu m'énerve ! Tu devrais venir du côté des biscuits, c'est tellement mieux. ''

"We can't let their souls die!" Rigel says with nervous gestures as he looks to his sister and turns his back on his guests. "Please see reason--"

More would have been said, but the twins suddenly vanish as the young girl snaps her fingers with a mischievous grin. Suddenly, the area shifts and the group of characters will now find themselves in a cemetery, one filled with what appears to be...odd creatures, such as...hopping pumpkins?

''Well everyone, here challenge number one !!! Have fun !!! '' She said with a wink pointing toward the ghouls and the living pumpkins that were looking at the group with obviously not good intent. Andromeda flies to one of the pumpkin a bit further away and make a big hammer appear with which she smash a pumpkin in pieces and start eating the inside.

''Oh mais c'est vraiment bon !!!! Delicious~ '' Other pumpkins around her are backing away slowly and heading toward the group instead.

Rigel pales in the face, looking at the group as a spear appears in his hands. "Good luck."

Andromeda:

Last edited by Leah7 on 27th October 2014, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Halloween Role-Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Role-Play

Post by Guest 14th October 2014, 8:09 pm

{attn: Jasmine}

Halloween Role-Play - Page 2 Yellow11

Felicia was slightly startled by Jasmine as she came beside her. She wasn't expecting anyone to come talk to her, or even notice her. Felicia couldn't understand why she came to see her. but she didn't mind too much, as Jasmine's presence was the first bit of comfort she's felt since coming here.

"Do you want to go be reincarnated?"

Halloween Role-Play - Page 2 Red10

Reincarnated?! Felicia thought to herself. I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE DEAD! THEY SHOULD HAVE DIED! THEY ARE GARBAGE! DISGUSTING WORMS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUNISHED... WHO IS THIS WOMAN ANYWAYS!? I DON'T NEED HER PITY!!

Halloween Role-Play - Page 2 Lightb10

Felicia collected herself and replied very softly "umm... I guess so... I don't think I have a choice at the moment..." This really wasn't a situation that any 9 year old could grasp.. "I need to have a second chance."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th October 2014, 6:17 am

{Attn: Felicia, Open}

Jasmine watches the girl's eyes as they talk. They seem to change colors per her emotions. Here she thought her gray eyes were easy to read. "You remind me of my brother. If you want a second chance, I will help you. Maybe it will help me in the end as well."

She offers her hand to the girl to help her up. "First we need to get more answers from our hosts."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 16th October 2014, 12:14 am

[ATTN: Group]

The others were doing... whatever, still asking their questions, but Rivkah didn't care. She wasn't paying attention. She reached for the tattoos curling around her bicep and tapped them with her fingers - as she pulled her hand away, the tattoos seemed to peel off with them and spread out into a circle in the air.

"Malaethanalot, I summon thee you stupid little shit!"

A creature popped into existence in the middle of the ring of script, hovering off the ground, skin almost translucently white and its form mostly humanoid. Four eyes opened on the creatures head, and its mouth turned into a grotesque, toothy scowl.

"Oh come on, of course you can still do that," the thing snapped, crossing its thin, bonelike arms.

"Malaethanalot I order you to tell me where I am."

It grinned. "You don't even have to order me. I'd love to tell you. You're in the afterlife, sweetie. You're dead. Super dead. I was there to watch it happen, it wasn't pretty."

Rivkah's arms dropped down to her sides. The demon - imp, really, a lesser creature at best - spun happily in the center of her summoning ring. If it was lying, it'd be on the floor in pain. "You're... hell," Rivkah said, bringing both hands up to her face to rub at her eyes. This was... surreal.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th October 2014, 7:52 am

Open

Cerberus finds herself awaken in what looks like Halloween Town. She looks around as the place is creepier and doesn't feel the same. She sniffs the air and finds new scents. She is not alone here.

She sees the others but does not go to them. How she misses spectrel and the others. None of the ones here remind her of them.

When the twins arrive everything changes. The language she hears is unnatural and for that matter should not be heard in front of children. She is about to speak her mind when they wind up in a field of giant pumpkins that seem to hop. Cerberus laughs. This would be something Lord Minri would do for training purposes for them. She immediately turns into a werewolf and begins her assault on the nearest one.

She is surprised at the agile pumpkin as she attacks it with her fangs. Too bad for the pumpkin that herK9's and razor like claws were no match. She easily carves a jack o lantern in it. She laughs as she jumps and howls before landing on the top of the pumpkin. It uses a vine to attack but hits itsel instead,knocking it out cold. She walks over to the others as questions are asked.

"If things are altered, will we know the ones we loved before? I know people whom I would miss and by restarting I would forget those memories." She said. She stares at the angel boy. He looked more trusting then his sister did.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 16th October 2014, 1:02 pm

[Attn: Open, Jasmine, Felicia]

Out of everything the the two winged humans said, Edysozoa could only understand that something or someone is dead. The group seemed startled by the fact as they fired off multiple questions and chatting among themselves. Nobody even paid Edy any mind, which made it a little more relaxed. Still, something wasn't right. The faces of the other humans seem contorted, probably expressing some incomprehensible emotion. After hearing more gibberish, Edy feels the need to ask someone what's going on. Everyone around it is so different, it seems like a mistake to be here in the first place. One person who suddenly appears seems similar to Edysozoa's race, but horribly disfigured and sickly.

One woman gives off a friendly aura as she speaks to a much younger human. Feeling unsure of itself, Edy approaches the two cautiously. Speaking in a hushed tone, it begins its fumbling; "Uhh...Hello? You know what is uh...of happening? I....can't talk in Earthspeek very well."
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 16th October 2014, 3:18 pm

Alwilda nodded. "Bartram Grenwald Caldwell," she said. "And if we can't go back to the lives we've left, then I have no real interest in going back," she added, then smirked. "But why the fuck not? Lets play this game. Sitting around and playing a g*ddamn harp sounds about as fucking enticing as getting ass-raped by a Kurian."

Rigel cringes, his expression hinting at the chance that he may know very well what exactly a Kurian is. He doesn't say anything, though, as more questions come his way before he can respond.

“Two more questions," Jasmine says, "What happens to our soul if it dies here and what if we don't want to be reincarnated? What if we just want to live out our after life peacefully? Like the 'eloquent' woman here, I know there are some people who I would love to meet up with; and quite frankly I don't want to back to my world if I cannot be me.”

Rigel sighs, watching as she then talks to the little girl that just appeared. He refrains from answering as she calms the girl, to make sure that she will hear his reply when she is able to return her attention to him. It is then that the other new creature asks a question of her own, though it is a bit hard to focus on that inquiry with the other, insane looking woman summoning a creature in the middle of their discussion.

"If things are altered, will we know the ones we loved before? I know people whom I would miss and by restarting I would forget those memories." Cerberus said. She stares at the angel boy. He looked more trusting then his sister did.

Rigel clears his throat. "Basically...you will lose all memories of this life, all knowledge, all experience--all of it. You do have the chance to run into those you've lost in your previous life, but going back to that life is not an option."

Rigel looks nervously at his sister and then makes an uncertain face as he continues. "If you don't want to be reborn, you can wander in purgatory for eternity--if you can find it, that is. I personally am not allowed to take you there, nor is my sister. Take heed, though--should you choose to wander here, you will eventually die."

Rigel adds, "Sometimes, usually, that means you'll simply cease to exist...but if you are taken by the right kind of demon, you will become their eternal slaves and your soul will belong to them. That's why most don't stay here. That's why most are smart enough not to simply die. You can be enslaved by the nastiest of creatures."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th October 2014, 1:10 am

{Attn: Jasmine, Edysozo, Group}

Halloween Role-Play - Page 2 Lightb11

Felicia, after a bit of hesitation, grabbed Jasmine's hand and got back to her feet. although she was still confused and a little scared, she felt a bit of comfort with this kind stranger.

Halloween Role-Play - Page 2 Yellow12

Speaking of strangers, an odd looking being came walking towards her. She was spooked by its appearance and she quickly hid behind jasmine, while still keeping one eye on the creature. "Is that an alien?" she said to herself softly. As it began to speak, she could tell that its english was not very strong. she was barely able to make out the words. Felicia had no idea how to respond, so she didn't, Hoping that Jasmine would say something instead...

Halloween Role-Play - Page 2 Darkbl11

As she turned to listen to Rigel, Felicia became sadder and sadder. So unless we play this game, we'll die?... or become a slave to a demon?... please tell this is just some kind of bad dream. I just want to wake up now....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th October 2014, 6:53 am

{Attn: Felicia, Edysozo, Group}

Jasmine smiles at Felicia when she stands up. It is the first step in a long journey. Jasmine watches her expression change and senses someone behind her. Or in this case some...thing? The silent creature from before joins them. It does not appear to be hostile, yet it is nothing like Jasmine has seen before.

Jasmine smiles when it speaks, but before she could answer Rigel speaks up. "This is nothing like I was told the dark gates will be like. I wonder how many other souls have been reused?" She mutters to herself. She looks up to the creature. "Apparently, we have all died and our souls are sent here for some reason. According to what I just heard we have to fight some bosses before we can be sent back as a new being, or we stay here and potentially become a servant to a demon. If we are reincarnated, we become a brand new person and know nothing of our past life. The decision is ours."

She looks down at Felicity. "I will help you and everyone else who wants to be reincarnated. I may not be all for it, but it is better than becoming a slave to a demon."

She looks at Rigel. "Thank you for answering my questions. I am ready to go when everyone else is."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 18th October 2014, 3:51 pm

[ATTN: Group]

"Creatures like me!" Mal quipped after Rigel. "So really, the lot of you are welcome to stay as long as you like - "

Rivkah slapped her hands together, closing the summoning circle in a flash and banishing the thing back to where it came from. The letters around the circle floated up to wind back around her arm. I get the feeling they're not going to be helpful here.

"I'm ready too," she said. "Let's get this over with." Dying down here would probably really suck for her.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 18th October 2014, 4:45 pm

[Attn: Open]

"If we're through holding hands and singing love songs," Alwilda said unfazed, "let's get this shit in gear and move the fuck out!"

She felt concern for the little girl that had now joined their group, but if there was anything Alwilda lacked, it was a mother's touch. Better let the more feminine bitches in this group do their thing. She checked her knives in their sheathes and recoiled her whip in its holster, then kicked her boots to make sure they were snug and secure.

She wasn't much worried about demons and the like. She always figured hell was where she'd wind up. A cocky grin found its way on her lips as she thought of making the demons earn their meal...
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 20th October 2014, 8:56 pm

[Attn: Jasmine, Felicia, Open]

Edy silently stared at the interesting woman as she explained how this game was played. The bony creature managed to pick out a couple main points, mostly that everyone had already died and there was some way to come back to the world of the living. "Are you sure...?" Edy asked, a lack of confidence apparent in its own voice. What it just heard seemed unreal at its home. Only those that still believed in souls were the highly devout and the congregations they led. Edy didn't even remember dying.

Edy could hear determination in other humans' voices. Perhaps they understood more of the situation than what Edy could get a grasp of. Feeling as if there was no choice but to go along with the group, Edy would follow the humans wherever they went, silently watching and listening, searching for any useful information.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 21st October 2014, 6:08 pm

(ATTN : All)

Andromeda was really bored while everyone was talking, but she was watching carefully. The girl with changing eye color seemed interesting... However it's then that she saw something even more interesting. A super cuddly looking creature... that fur seemed so amazing. Before she knew it she was behind Cerberus snuggling against the fur. ''My this is so soft ! Je vais te donner des gateries à toi plus tard ! Oui oui oui ! ~'' She seemed playful and then when she saw everyone was ready she stopped cuddling the werewolf and started to explain.

''Well ! ... Everyone grab a pumpkin ! Allez on se dépèche j'ai pas rien que ça à faire !'' And once everyone or almost had a pumpkin she clap her fingers and they're transported inside a building with a lot of counter and everything needed to cook stuff.

''First test will be cooking a pumpkin pie !!! Recipe, how to do and stuff are on each counter. you may choose to work alone or in team I don't care ! But we got to have enough for everyone ! Alright, start ! '' Andromeda then go sit on a chair and wait for them to bring the food on the large table before her. ''Ah... Je crève de faim ! '' She said with a look of irritation.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st October 2014, 6:44 pm

Andromeda Open

Cerberus was startled when the female was behind her and began to cuddle her fur. She howled before the female disappeared and began talking about making pumpkin pies.

She looks up at the woman quite confused and startled. "So making pies will be one of the tests?" she asked.

She looks at the pumpkin and shrugs before turning into her human form to be able to cook.

"Where are we supposed to be able to cook...." she doesn't get a chance to finish as they are transported into the building. "Well there went my question. Thanks." She said, just as confused as she was before.

Cerberus then begins to gather the things she needed to make her pumpkin pie.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st October 2014, 6:51 pm

{Attn: All}
Jasmine picks a pumpkin and helps the other two do the same. She barely blinks and they are now in a kitchen. Jasmine bites her bottom lip as she is reminded of home. She can almost see Nathaniel and her Mother cooking. Thomas helping Daniel set the table. She actually turns expecting to see her father walking in the door. The pumpkin slips from her fingers and hits the floor.

She takes deep breaths to compose herself. She picks up the pumpkin. “I can't cook. I have tried, but I burn things...a lot.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 21st October 2014, 7:53 pm

[Attn: Andromeda, Jasmine, Open]

Alwilda gave the girl a flat stare as she told them to grab a pumpkin. Several different snarks crossed through her mind, but she managed to not let them escape her lips. This new way of life took some getting used to. She blinked and they were in a g*ddamn kitchen.

At the woman's statement, she grabbed her pumpkin and put it next to hers. "Pass me the kid's, too," she said. "Keep the squirt happy and I'll make your pies." She wasn't about to babysit and she wasn't a bad cook. "Yo! Rigel! Can you poof me up some green tea leaves?" she called as she rolled back her sleeves and got to business.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 21st October 2014, 10:13 pm

Edysozoa confusedly watched the female winged one hold onto the big furry one. Unable to understand what the gesture meant, Edy continued staring until a pumpkin suddenly appeared in its hands. Others were given the same treatment before all of them were taken to a new landscape. It seemed more civil than their previous location, with what appeared to be compartments holding anything or nothing. Edy simply looked at its surroundings with curiosity. After watching the other humans, Edy presumed that the group was to do something with each pumpkin, but what they had to make was a different question.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd October 2014, 4:47 pm

{Attn: Jasmine, open}

Halloween Role-Play - Page 2 Lightb13

Still Hiding behind Jasmine, Felicia watched Andromeda explain the next challenge. Pumpkin Pie? I don't even think I've had it before... there's no way I'd be able to make it. she thought herself. But regardless, she was determined to do her best. They were teleported to a kitchen with everything they needed to make the pie. Felicia took one of the pumpkins from Jasmine, nodded to her shyly and went off to make the pie on her own.

Halloween Role-Play - Page 2 Yellow13

"Ok... where to start... umm... I guess I should cut the pumpkin".... Felicia tried her best to cut the pumpkin, but she had never seen it been done before so she was having a lot of trouble. "Maybe I should cut it like this..." And as she made that next slice, she cut her finger. OUCH!

Halloween Role-Play - Page 2 Red11

after seeing her own blood, her eyes turned red and she started grinding her teeth. "STUPID FUCKING PUMPKIN!!!" and in a complete rage, she started slicing up the pumpkin with complete precision, all while yelling at the pumpkin as if it was her worst enemy, until it was split into perfect pie making pieces.

Halloween Role-Play - Page 2 Lightb14

"Oh, I did it!" Felicia wrapped her bleeding finger in a cloth and continued trying to make the pie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 24th October 2014, 2:15 pm

Rigel sighs as the contest begins...his sister is quite picky and well...they were supposed to be "battling" technically--except that Andromeda had a way of finding loop holes in the rules of their current task and it was quite frustrating.

He begins to provide several different spices, particularly at Alwilda's request--the woman would likely be pissed and call him many unpleasant things if he didn't do as asked. He cringes at the idea of the disturbingly sexual threats that she would probably make in his direction that probably would involve Kurian, rather than herself.

When the young girl, Felicia, cut her finger and raged, he slowly levitated over a little closer, snapping his fingers to make a yellow, glowing butterfly appear. It flits over to her injured finger, landing on it and instantly curing the wound. Rigel wouldn't normally heal during a contest, as he is supposed to wait until after, but this is no battle and it makes no difference if he heals now or after, anyway.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 24th October 2014, 2:42 pm

To her surprise, the little girl went on a slight rampage. Alwilda grinned. "I like this kid," she said amused. "You'll have to hang tight, though, cause you gotta do more than that."

She gave a nod of gratitude to Rigel as a container of green tea leaves appeared. She quickly set a pot on the stove as she began prepping the ingredients for the pie, carving and pulling out the pulp. When the teapot hissed, she took it off and went through her process. Before long, the green was ready. She poured a cup for herself and sipped. "Delicious."

She poured a second cup and pushed it Rigel's way. "Ya picked good green," she told him.

A little green in her, she went to work with a will, prepping pie crust and making the filling. Before long, she was pouring it into the pan. Then a second one for the girl keeping the kid. Afterward, she put them in the oven to bake. "That's that," she said, sitting down at the table and pouring herself some more green.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 25th October 2014, 7:30 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Rivkah laughed as the girl announced the first challenge. Really? She doubted the whole of it would be this easy, but at least the first 'test' was going to be a gimme. Unless there was something she was missing. Maybe the girl poisoned the ingredients.

Rivkah turned to the instructions on her counter, glancing around as the others started to team up. She wasn't the best cook, but she was good enough at it that she wasn't going to bother the muscular woman about help like the others - she had enough on her plate.

Rivkah finished up and put her pie in the oven soon after the muscular woman did, and so she hopped up onto the counter, swinging her legs over the edge as she waited for something to happen or their pies to finish - whichever came first.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th October 2014, 8:08 pm

{Attn: All}

Before Jasmine could agree with the muscular woman, Felicity starts to carve the pumpkin. As expected, she cut herself. However in her rage, she cuts up the pumpkin perfectly. "Wow that is impressive."

She watches the others and goes to Al. "Thank you for making my pie for me. Between my brother, Mother, and Father cooking was always covered. I wonder what the angels have planned for us next."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th October 2014, 9:04 pm

[Attn: Jasmine, Open]

"Always been me since I was fifteen," Al said. "And I've never been good with kids. Fucking mewling things need too g*ddamn much for me to keep up with." She nodded her head to the tea kettle. "Pour yourself a cup if ya feel like it."

Tar-fingers seemed to be able to handle her cooking. Alwilda sat with her legs crossed observing the others. "Hmph," she said, "if they're angels, then no wonder the world's so fucked up. The gods' management system tanks too. I'm Alwilda, by the way," she added without looking at the girl.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th October 2014, 9:38 pm

{Attn: Alwilda, All}

Jasmine pours herself a cup of tea and takes a sip. "Wow this is really good. I am good with kids, had no choice really. I had three brothers and a sibling on the way, plus there were 4 boys across the street from us."

"Not all angels work for the Goddess." She smirks as she holds out her hand. "Pr...Jasmine Lane, and that is a pretty name, Alwilda."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th October 2014, 10:54 pm

[Attn: Jasmine]

Alwilda looks at the hand for a moment. "Ah, what the hell?" she reached over and gripped the girl's hand firmly, giving it a good shake.

After she released the proffered hand she smirked. "Oh there were several boys I lived by, but I did less babysitting and more beating their g*ddamn asses--especially David Crowley, the little assfuck.

"As for my name," she leaned back, "the only good thing my g*ddamn mother gave me. The cunt whore," she added under her breath.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th October 2014, 7:10 pm

Halloween Role-Play - Page 2 Lightb15

Felicia continued looking puzzled as she tried to read the pumpkin pie recipe. She had a hard time putting the ingredients together with the cut on her finger; it was annoying her.

Rigel floated over her and Felicia got a little uneasy, she wasn't sure what he wanted. Did I do something wrong? she thought to herself. But to her surprised, he created a glowing butterfly. "it's so pretty!" she reached out her hand to touch it and it landed on her bad finger, instantly healing it. "Wow" she said to herself in amazement.

Halloween Role-Play - Page 2 Pink10

"Thank you sir!" she said to Rigel as she started blushing. She felt fuzzy inside, a feeling she wasn't very used to. No one was nice to her when she was alive. He's soooo nice, maybe he likes me! I'll make this pie amazing, then he'll think I'm amazing!. With a lot more confidence, she put all the ingredients together and put it into the oven. Then she just had to wait. she kept an eye on the pie, but every now and then, made a quick glance over to Rigel. He's so cute!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top