Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 2 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Iverson walks over with a box in hand. “I had it polished and cleaned last night. Vincent, I hope you wear this proudly as much as you love my daughter.”

Serena walks over to Vincent. She puts an arm around him and smiles. “I know he will.” She said.

Junaluska pops up with Reginald. “Here he is.” She said smiling.

Lucas was running from the little girl who was the flower girl. “Nooo…Don’t touch me!” he said. The little girl who was just a year younger then Lucas was blowing kisses at him.

“But I wanna kissy you!” she said.

Serena started laughing. “Come here you two, we are going to practice for the wedding.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 2 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 12th October 2014, 8:46 am

The guys all start laughing at Vincent’s expression. “Hey as long as you don’t end up in the brig like Berenson did!” Iverson said.

“Ahh poor young man…couldn’t even spend any time with his new wife.” Sam said.

~~

Serena hugs and kisses Madeline and her mother before they left the room. Serena pours another glass of wine and takes a seat on the chaise in the room. “I am more than excited about tomorrow. I get to spend the rest of my life with the man I love. I don’t want to screw something up though, but tonight I don’t want to think about that. I want to think of the good times.”

“Well don’t worry about that stuff. What matters is that you are going to have fun. Where are you guys spending the first night of your marriage? It’s a two day trip to the beach.” Audra said.

“At a little bed and breakfast. We rented half the rooms out so that we could have half the wing alone.” Serena said with a smirk.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th October 2014, 9:05 am

"What's the matter didn't want to wake the neighbors with all the activity?" Jasmine sticks her tongue out.

"Jasmine..." Lorene exclaimed. "Do you really think it can be that loud?"

Jasmine smirks and takes a drink from her glass. "Trust me I know it can. It is a good thing our house has two floors sometimes."

~~~~~~~

"Oh he spent time with her, but it was in the jail cell." Justin discloses. "As long as there is not a marking competition, the staff will be happy."

"No to be selfish, but I don't need those images of any of you guys." Vincent breaks in.

"Awww, but you can learn a lot from your elders Vincent." Levi remarks with a grin on his face.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th October 2014, 10:18 am

Serena is red in the face as she laughs. “That is just too much. I mean I know it can get loud sometimes, especially if it is good. My parents have told me how I have walked in on them a few times. I didn’t notice it as a kid but it makes more sense now. Though I have to say the sex with Vincent is just really great. He makes me want to be loud at times.”

Audra smirks at Serena. “That is because he knows what he is doing. Jasmine how is the sex with Brandon? Are you a quite girl or a loud girl?”

Lorene’s face is bright red as they talk about sex. “What about you Audra? Does Malachi make your toes curl?”

“He does that and more.” Audra said winking at her.

~~

“Oh goddess…does that mean that all the rooms here in the castle have been used?” Brandon asked.

“No, only about half of them, you can thank Berenson and Madeline for moving out for that.” Iverson said laughing.

“That actually included the city as well…remember the time I went to look for Berenson?” Justin said laughing.

Sam was laughing hard. “I’ah remember that ya put the wee lassies panties in tha bedroom.” He said looking at Iverson.

“Those were good days back then.” Iverson said as he had another round of drinks bought to the table.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th October 2014, 10:38 am

Jasmine's cheeks flush. "Well I...I don't want to talk about that. I believe what happens in the bedroom should stay in there. But we are very happy." There is a smile on her face. "Today is not about me though it is about Serena." She raises her glass. "A toast to Serena and Vincent. May your love be long and your lovemaking exciting."

Lorene raises her glass with a giggle. "Wow I am not used to seeing you guys like this."

"Oh and I have some mattresses down here for us to crash on too. Audra, I understand if you want to join up with that man of yours later as well." She is probably the only sober one at this point.

~~~~~

Vincent could help but stare at their parents. He is seeing a whole new side of them. He leans to Brandon. "Is it just me, or are you a bit surprised by all of this too?"

All the guys are pulled into a line dance by the other party goers. Vincent cannot help but be happy for the change of subject.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th October 2014, 10:46 am

Serena raises her glass. She is very tipsy right now with all the wine and secret drink. “You girls are the greatest. I am so glad you are here for this. Jasmine, we should do this for you when you get married.” Serena said. She drinks the rest of the wine in her glass and looks at the empty glass. “I think I need more wine. So Lorene, this is pretty normal for us.”

“I can tell…I needed to be here more often so I could hear and learn more things from you guys. Jasmine, I won’t be going to him tonight…I am going to make him wait till our wedding night.” Lorene said.

“Ugh… Don’t do that Lorene… Make love with him and fuck Prescott like there is no tomorrow. Don’t be so prude.” Audra said. She was the only one completely sober in the room. Lorene hadn’t drank much either so she was probably still sober as well.

Serena looks at the empty bottle of wine. “I’m all out of wine…Ohh we have brandy!” She said opening the bottle.

~~

Brandon looks at Vincent. “It is a surprise to me. I never imagined they would talk about that with us.” He said.

He has to admit, he too is glad for the change in subject when they start to dance. Even tipsy, Berenson is holding his own. “Brandon, I should teach you how to dance like this. Jasmine will love it.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th October 2014, 12:41 pm

"I will share, but be careful it is powerful stuff." Jasmine warns. She holds up her glass for Serena to fill.

"May I try some as well?" Lorene asks.

"You will want to sip it." Jasmine warns her. "Audra tell me you are having fun. I would recommend the hot tub, but none of us are in a state to be in it."

~~~~~

Vincent is having a blast dancing. Everyone is buying drinks as well. He is careful though, he doesn't need a hangover tomorrow. He sits back down at the table. "Nat, thank you for this. I am having a blast.

Nathaniel sets a bag in front of him. "I got something for you. Well it is more for Serena, but you will be wearing it."

"Do I really want to open that here?" Vincent peeks in the bag and flushes. It is a white thong underwear.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th October 2014, 1:02 pm

Serena pours Jasmine some brandy before pouring Lorene some. "This is not fruity or as kind to you as the wine or the special drink is. Be careful with it." She advised Lorene.

"Oh I am more then enjoying this. You guys are hilarious in your drunken state. Just be careful, you don't want a hangover in the morning." Audra said.

Serena took a shot of the brandy and poured one more. "I feel so happy. Though I'm not sure if its the excitement or the liquor talking." She said as she giggled.

~~

Brandon looks at Vincent. "Do I really want to know what is in that bag? " he asked. He Had enjoyed the evening but the alcohol was beginning to work on him.

"Looks like someone is getting tired." Iverson said. "It is starting to get late. Are we ready to head back towards the castle?"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th October 2014, 1:15 pm

Vincent shakes his head. "I don't think so. Sounds like a plan. I will see you guys tomorrow at the castle. I am guessing we will be in the guest wing?"

"Yes, the ladies will be in the royal wing." Iverson claps his back. "You can call me dad."

~~~~~

"Now if you really want to hang with us you have to learn to dance. Like a Moldovan." Jasmine puts her hands on her hips and begins to dance.

"It is good exercise when you are pregnant as well." Audra stand up and joins her.

Jasmine goes over to Lorene. "Come on it is easy. I will show you how. I know Prescott loves Moldovan dancing."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th October 2014, 1:52 pm

Iverson finishes his drink and then shakes everyone's hand. They begin leaving the pub. Brandon's head feels like it is splitting. He can only pray that he doesn't have a hangover in the morning. He looks at Iverson as the steet begins to spin.

"I warned you about drinking too much. How are you feeling?" Iverson asked Brandon.

"My head is spinning." He said. He is lucky there is a carriage to take them back to the castle. Iverson helps him to his room when they get there.

~~

Serena gets up and goes beside of jasmine and Audra. "Or when you are drunk like me and want to have fun." Serena said with a lot of giggles. She attempts a sexy dance but you could tell she was drunk.

Audra cannot help but laugh at Serena's antics.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th October 2014, 2:11 pm

"Well I think we need to get some sleep." The massage ladies had set up the make shift beds for the ladies. Jasmine finishes her drink . She puts away the other liquor.

"Jasmine, thank you so much. I am going to be upstairs with my husband. I will bring breakfast and aspirin tomorrow." Audra says.

"So it is only going to be the three of us?" Jasmine begins to make whipping sounds.

"Ahh let the prego go." Lorene adds then covers her mouth. "Oh Goddess, I didn't mean that."

~~~~~

The guys head over to the Watson house, except for Berenson. There he will find the boys in Nathaniel's room in a tent. Madeline shrugs her shoulders. "They wanted to sleep in a tent."

At the Watson's the guys crash in his room. "So are you excited about tomorrow? It's the big day." Nathaniel asks.

"I cannot wait. She will finally be mine after everything we went through." Vincent looks up at them. "I almost lost her twice. I never want to go through that again."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th October 2014, 3:41 pm

Audra does the mocked horror look at Lorene. She then laughs. "You are alright Lorene. I just like to snuggle with him. He makes it easier to sleep at night." She then leaves the room leaving Serena and jasmine laughing at Lorene's joke.

Serena looks at the two of the them. "So I am drunk before my wedding and have my two best friends with me tonight. Jasmine I can't thank you enough for this. I think I will wear that outfit for him on our wedding night that mom got me."

She yawns and looks at them. "I am sleepy."
~~

Brandon had gotten hot in his bed. He throws his clothes into the floor and lies down naked.

~~

Levi touches Vincent's shoulder. " She is a good woman for you. I hope you and Serena have a wonderful life together. Llets get some rest. "
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th October 2014, 5:39 pm

The girls lie down. Jasmine could not sleep. Her dreams are amorous. She sits up and sees the other girls sleeping. Still feeling the effects of the alcohol, she goes upstairs to the royal hall. She finds herself outside of Brandon's door.

She smirks before sneaking in. He is asleep on his back. She removes her clothes and joins him in the bed. She begins to kiss him loving the fact that he is asleep.

~~~~~~~

Vincent lets the guys have his room and he goes into Lucas'. There he lies down and falls asleep. He is thankful for the guys taking him out otherwise he would have not been able to sleep.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th October 2014, 5:55 pm

Brandon was dreaming of Jasmine. He was holding her in his arms on their wedding day. In his dreams Jasmine is kissing him. He kisses back in return. What he doesn't know is that Jasmine is really kissing him. He kisses her back and mumbles something in his still sleeping state. " I love you." He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th October 2014, 6:23 pm

Jasmine's kisses become more intense spurred on by his reaction. She lies on top of him and touches his chest. "I love you too My Angel."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th October 2014, 7:59 pm

Brandon wraps his arms around Jasmine as he feels her hands on his chest. He mumbles and his eyes open up. “Jasmine…I want to marry you.” He said. He kisses her again.

"I want to marry you as well."  Jasmine deepens the kiss.  She begins to move her hips on him.  Her fingers run in his hair.

Brandon is still half asleep in his drunken state. Jasmine has deepened the kiss and he can feel her hips on him. It doesn’t take long before he is excited; however in his drunken state he isn’t quite awake enough to make love to her. “I love you Jasmine…”

Jasmine yawns.  She is getting tired as well.  She lowers her body and lays half on and half off of Brandon.  "I love listening to your heartbeat."

Brandon yawns after Jasmine does. He runs his fingers through her hair and his eyes close again. “I want you to listen to it forever. I want to hold you every night and make you mine.” He said. He holds her and they fall asleep together. Neither of them would remember this conversation in the morning.

~~

Morning comes and it is the day of Serena’s wedding. She was grateful for the ladies filling her full of liquor and helping her to sleep. However she wakes up and has a headache in the morning. She cradles her head for a moment and sighed as the door opened to the room. Audra walks in with some aspirin and water. “Good morning sunshine, are you ready to get married today?”

Lorene wakes up and shields her eyes from the light. “Please tell me you have some aspirin for me?”
 She asked.

“I am excited, but my head is splitting. I think I drank too much last night. Where is Jasmine?” Serena asked as she took a glass of water and the aspirin. “And where is breakfast?”

~~

Brandon wakes up with a slight headache in the morning. He feels something in his arms and looks to see Jasmine’s red curls. For a moment he panics. She is naked and he is too. Did they make love last night? All he remembers is his father helping him to his room and that was it. He runs his fingers though her hair. “Jasmine?” he said gently.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th October 2014, 8:12 pm

Vincent wakes up in Daniel's room. There is the aroma of food in the air. He is tired and has a headache. It isn't too bad. He goes downstairs. "Good morning Mom." He kisses the person on the cheek.

"Oh good morning my boy." Nathaniel responds in a high pitched voice.

Vincent blinks his eyes. "Oh shit sorry Nathaniel. What are you doing in the kitchen."

Nathaniel looks around. "Making breakfast. I was going to surprise you, but you came down instead."

"Isn't it lovely." Samantha says entering the kitchen. "I think it is the first time I was kicked out of my own kitchen. I love it."

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine wakes up slowly. She was all nice and warm. "Just five more minutes mom." She snuggles against the warm chest. Warm chest? Her eyes fly open and she jumps up. "Brandon!?!" She yelps. She looks down and sees her naked top. "Oh Goddess....I am so sorry. I don't even remember coming up. What happened last night?"

~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe she is getting ready?" Lorene suggested. "Oh Audra you are a lifesaver." She looks over to Jasmine's mattress. "See it is all messed up."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th October 2014, 8:26 pm

Levi comes down a few minutes later after having a shower and a quick change of clothes. “My suit and things are at the castle. I will need to head up there later. One of your son’s should learn how to cook.” He said smiling to Samantha.

Alistar walks up behind Levi and hit’s the very top of his head with his hand in an upward motion. “I couldn’t cook to save my life. The only one of us who has a chance with that is Lucas.” He slides away as Levi takes aim.

~~

Brandon makes a hushing noise to Jasmine. “Don’t panic or freak. We don’t want to make extra noise to gain attention. All I remember is dad bringing me in to bed last night. I was drunk, and I have a slight headache this morning. Whatever happened last night, just forget it and pray nothing happens.” He said. “We need to get ready. The lovely pair will be getting married in just a few hours.” He said. He gave her a kiss.

~~

Serena sighs as she looks up at the door. There was a loud knock and Serena almost couldn’t handle it. “I will get it.” Audra said. “It is probably the breakfast I ordered for us.”

Serena looks at Lorene. “Jasmine probably got up sometime during the night. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is with Brandon or in her room. Ugh that stinks horribly. What the hell is it?”

“It’s something light that will settle on your stomach. Eggs and toast.” Audra said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th October 2014, 8:39 pm

The group congregates at the table. Justin pulls out a small box for Vincent. "I wanted to give you something personal. I know your mom gave you the ring to give to Serena, so I got you this."

Vincent opens the box. It is a pair of cufflinks with his initials on it. "Dad, this is wonderful. They will go perfectly with the tux."

"I cannot believe my boy is getting married." Samantha interjects. "I love you so much." She hugs Vincent.

"First we need to get to the castle to get ready, so hurry up and eat guys. I heard that we have stylists as well." Vincent tells them.

~~~~~~~

Jasmine nods and gets out of bed. She puts on her pajamas. She kisses Brandon before going to his door. "Should I take the secret passage instead?"

"It would probably be a better idea. I am certain the halls are full of people already." Brandon said.

Jasmine turns around and goes to the bookcase. "I love you my angel, and I am so sorry."

She navigates the passages to her room. She takes a shower and puts on a simple dress. She knows she will be changing soon anyway. She goes back downstairs to the ladies.

"Hey guys how are you? I am glad to see you are up. Oh Audra you brought food. Now Serena, make sure you eat something. I can't catch you if you faint at the altar." Jasmine babbles as she goes in.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th October 2014, 8:53 pm

The guys admire the cufflinks that Vincent has. “Those are really nice Vincent.” Levi said as they ate.

They finish breakfast and everyone helps to clean up the mess. “Is everyone ready to head up to the castle? Lucas, did you take a bath this morning?”

“I made the water up for him and already cleaned up the bathroom.” Alister said.

“Thank you son. There are two carriages outside waiting on us. There is a third one waiting at the La…The new Watson residence.” Justin said. “Lucas, I don’t want you to get dirty…Understand?”

“Yes siw...” Lucas said.

~~

The three girls look at one another before looking up at Jasmine. “Jasmine…The only one allowed to panic right now is me. What is the matter? You are babbling.” Serena said.

“Yea, you act as if you were just caught in the act or something.” Audra said.

“Well at least she is showered and dressed. That is one thing down.” Lorene said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th October 2014, 9:01 pm

"I just didn't want you guys to think something was up. I got up early and took a shower." Jasmine tells them. "Serena which room are we taking over to get dressed in?"

"Well have something to eat then we can all go upstairs. How are you going to wear your hair?" Lorene asks

~~~~~~~~

The guys head up to the castle and are ushered to the study in the guest wing. It is somewhat chaotic. There are stylists and a coordinator to get the guys ready.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th October 2014, 9:25 pm

“The study down the royal wing, the guys will be overtaking the guest wing.” Serena said as she ate her breakfast.

“I need a shower, is there a room there I can take a shower in?” Lorene asked.

“I am wearing my hair down. There will be two braids going back and around into one braid though. That will keep my hair back until later.” Serena said. “Yes, you can take a shower in Jasmine’s room upstairs because I will be using mine.”

“Are we ready to head up there?” Audra asked.

~~

Iverson is up and checks on everyone to make sure they are up. He knocks on Brandon’s room just as the attendant is bringing him breakfast. Brandon has just finished taking a shower and puts a towel around him. “Good morning. Please tell me you have something for a headache.” Brandon asked.

“You are lucky, I have two left.” Iverson said handing him the pills. “After you get into some clothes, you can meet the rest of the guys in the study down the guest hall.”

“Yes sir, I will be there after I eat and get into some clothes.” Brandon said.

Iverson leaves and heads down the hall after checking on Kalista. He knows the girls are down stairs and that Audra was supposed to wake them this morning. He heads down to see if Vincent and the others are here. He runs into Jonathon as he is on his way to deliver the tux’s for the wedding. “Morning Jonathon, is everything ready for this morning?” Iverson asked.

“Yes sir, I made the final preparations to the outfits yesterday. Everything should be ready.” Jonathon said as they walked into the study. The guys are having their hair done as they walk in.

“Morning gentlemen, I hope all of you are well this morning.” Iverson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th October 2014, 9:36 pm

Vincent looks over at Iverson from a chair. There is a person brushing his hair putting something in it to tame the flyaways "Is this all necessary? All I need is to get dressed and brush my hair." He has a nervous look in his eye.

"Vincent, you need to get used to this. You are royalty after all. This is going to be commonplace for an event." Nathaniel answers.

~~~~~~~

"Come Lorene, I will take you to my room. Don't worry about this, the staff will take care of it." Jasmine wraps her arm around Lorene's shoulder.

They go upstairs and Lorene takes a shower. Jasmine set out a temporary change of clothes for her. She looks up as Lorene leaves the bathroom. "I am glad you had a wonderful time."

~~~~~~~

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th October 2014, 9:56 pm

Iverson nodded his head as well. “Keep calm Vincent, this will be the normal for now on for you. Anytime there is an event there will be staff here to assist you and to help you get ready. That includes me.” He said.

Iverson takes a seat and a staff member walks over to him. He begins to work on his hair as well. Berenson walks in and takes a seat. “Everything is finished at the temple. Thomas is making sure that everything is up to his standards.” Berenson said.

“Good, good.” Iverson said. He looks over to Vincent to see how he is holding up.

~~

Serena and Audra head up with Lorene and Jasmine. Serena heads to her room where she takes a shower to get ready. She stands in front of the mirror and stares for a moment. This was it…this would be the day she married the man of her dreams. She was so excited and at the same time she wanted everything to be perfect for today. She walks into her room and slips on a dress to walk down the hall in.

~~

Lorene smiles at Jasmine as she hands her the temporary change of clothes. “I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to have such a great time. I only hope we can do it again someday.” She said. She walks into the bathroom and gets dressed before walking into the room again. “Should we go meet the bride?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th October 2014, 10:06 pm

Vincent raises his eyebrow. "Honestly this is a waste of time and resources. I can get dressed on my own."

Justin goes over to his son and places his hand on Vincent's shoulder. "Son, relax and enjoy it. These people are here to make you look your best. You want to look good for Serena right?"

Vincent nods. He can always count on his father to know what to say. Vincent takes a deep breath and lets them finish up.

~~~~~~

Jasmine opens the adjoining door and sees Serena. She goes over and gives her a hug. Lorene is right behind. "I think we should go get ready. I cannot wait to see you in your wedding dress! Are you ready to become Serena Grace Watson?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th October 2014, 10:18 pm

When the guys are done with their hair the staff changes out. Jonathon comes in and takes each man’s tuxes off the back of the door. “Nathaniel this is for you, Brandon this one is for you¸ Alister this is for you¸ and Vincent this one is for you. Now if you will get dressed I will make sure that each of you are ready.”

Brandon takes his tux and walks over behind the curtain that is there for them to change behind. There are two set up so they go two at a time. Brandon changes and gets into the good clothes. When he comes out, someone is shining their shoes. He walks over as Alister goes back to change. Nathaniel had changed in the other room.

“Your turn Vincent.” Brandon said with a smile.

~~

Serena hugs Jasmine and Lorene in a group hug. “Audra went into the room a few minutes ago. I was taking a moment to clear my mind. I am so excited to become Serena Grace Watson, and at the same time I have all those scenarios running in my mind. I need to get ready so my mind will stop.” She said. They walk across the hall to the study where Kalista, Madeline and Audra are waiting on them. They hug each other before the ladies have their hair done.

Serena’s hair is finished and they are working on her make up. “So Jasmine, how are you doing your hair.” She asked. She is doing her best to stay calm. Her voice is cracked a little.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top