Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 39 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Iverson walks over with a box in hand. “I had it polished and cleaned last night. Vincent, I hope you wear this proudly as much as you love my daughter.”

Serena walks over to Vincent. She puts an arm around him and smiles. “I know he will.” She said.

Junaluska pops up with Reginald. “Here he is.” She said smiling.

Lucas was running from the little girl who was the flower girl. “Nooo…Don’t touch me!” he said. The little girl who was just a year younger then Lucas was blowing kisses at him.

“But I wanna kissy you!” she said.

Serena started laughing. “Come here you two, we are going to practice for the wedding.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 39 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 13th December 2014, 4:40 pm

“She might have felt better. Morning sickness hits when it wants.” Iverson said. He took Kalista’s hand. “Have her take tomorrow off to let her relax a little. If she needs to go see Cadence, please have her do so. I am sorry if I am being over protective. I don’t mean to be, but I am worried about her.”

Brandon nodded his head. “I will have them take it back and say it is over seasoned and ask for a steak instead. Once again, I am truly sorry. If I had known I wouldn’t have ordered it.” He said.

~~

“I didn’t think I was going to make it to the trash can. I could feel it in my throat and I knew it was coming.” Serena said. She wiped her eyes and looked at Jasmine. “I still feel embarrassed. I threw up in front of Vincent’s parents, my parents, you and Brandon. I mean even to throw up in front of Vincent makes me feel bad. I am just glad I wasn’t in the public. That would have killed me.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th December 2014, 5:18 pm

Jasmine simply chuckles. "Seriously you are worried about that? We are all family and if Iremember correctly this is not the first time you have throw up in front of everyone. Well except for Brandon. Remember when Alexander tried to force you to eat the mud pies?"

"Thank you so much Brandon. I just hope it lets up after the first trimester. I don't think she can handle a whole pregnancy like that." Vincent sighs watching the door.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th December 2014, 5:54 pm

Serena couldn’t help but laugh. “That was horrible. He wanted me to eat it so bad that he stuffed a handful in my mouth. I threw up all over him.” She said laughing. She sighed. “Now if I could just get a handle on this. I am beginning to hate pregnancy. I love the thought of having a baby, but this morning sickness feels like it is too much. Come on; let’s go back to the room.”

“It should disappear, but it can occur during the whole pregnancy. It just depends on her pregnancy.” Brandon said. The door opens and Serena and Jasmine walk back into the room. Serena takes her seat beside of Vincent.

“Please forgive me.” Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th December 2014, 7:59 am

"You have nothing to worry about Serena." Kalista assures her. "It is a part of pregnancy. Brandon is going to have a steak instead."

"How are you feeling?" Vince asks squeezing her hand.

Jasmine takes her seat as well. "Oh everything is fine. She was more embarrassed than anything. Then I reminded her of the mudpies."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th December 2014, 9:06 am

Serena chuckled. "I am more embarrassed then anything. Though the mud pies made me remember I've thrown up in front of everyone before."

The waitress came in and Brandon asked the lady to take his fish. He requested a steak instead saying he had a change of mind and would pay for both.

"I am truly sorry Serena. I didn't know the fish would set it off." He said after the waitress left the room.

"I feel much better now that the fish is gone." Serena said.

"Don't worry Serena, it will get bettet." Samantha said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th December 2014, 10:09 am

The food is as great as the conversation. Reginald did get passed around as well. They order dessert. "Thank you guys for a wonderful time. I cannot wait to get home though. We are going to be so busy."

"We will be out there soon enough for the weddings. I am really happy for you Jasmine. And you too Brandon." Vincent tells them.

"Don't give Iverson any reasons to have to travel out there to protect you from Berenson or Madde. She may seem nice, but has a temper." Kalista warns them.

"Oh don't worry about us. We know how to behave." Jasmine winks. She remembers the scare quite well and will not be scared like that again soon.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th December 2014, 5:04 pm

Brandon looks at Jasmine wide eyed. “I thought Berenson was bad enough…I don’t think I could handle an angry mother.” He said. He doesn’t want to worry Jasmine anymore then she has been.

Serena yawns and then sighs. “I think I am ready to go. I am tired.” She said.

“Make sure to take tomorrow off Serena. Get some rest.” Iverson said. He stands and goes to pay for the tab.

Serena looks at her mom. “He is worried isn’t he?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th December 2014, 6:23 pm

"He will always worry about his girls no matter how old he gets." Kalista chuckles. She hugs Jasmine. "It was so nice to see you. Tell your mom hello and congratulations. I cannot wait until your engagement is officially announced." She hugs Brandon as well. "Iverson can tell you all about Madeline's anger. But don't worry unless you do something seriously wrong."

Vincent helps Serena up. "Don't worry we will take it easy tomorrow. We will see Brandon and Jasmine off early."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th December 2014, 6:45 pm

Iverson hugs Jasmine and then Brandon. “Madeline broke my shoulder after I cheated on Kalista with your mother.” He whispered. “Don’t make her mad…Just trying to warn you.”

Serena barley heard her father and chuckled. “I pray that you never do make her angry. “ She said to Brandon. “I will miss you both when you leave tomorrow, but I am glad I could house you both.” She was holding Vincent’s hand. She sighs as they walk with Vincent’s parents towards their house.

They get back to the Watson house and they hug each other good night. Vincent then opens the door for them and they all walk into the house. “I am so glad to be home. I am going to stay in bed all day tomorrow after we see you off that is.” She said chuckling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th December 2014, 6:59 pm

The walk back to the house is lively with Justin and Samantha. Once Serena opens the door they enter the house. "Please, I don't need that image in my head." Jasmine winks at Serena. She heads upstairs as well. "Are you going to spend the night with me?" She asks Brandon.

Vincent takes Serena upstairs. "Well that was a fun night. Even with your getting sick. I guess that will be the norm for a little while. It will be totally worth it." He wraps his arm around her and settles his hands on her stomach.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th December 2014, 7:23 pm

“I don’t know if I can handle this for the next three months.” Serena admitted. “Today has been the worst day by far.” She said as she put her hands over his. “I will be happy with the end result though.”

Brandon smiles as he holds Jasmine’s hand. “I thought you would never ask.” He said as they walked into her room. They walked in and he closed the door behind them. “These beds are smaller than the ones we have in Moldova, but that is alright, I get to be closer to you.” He said as he winked at her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th December 2014, 8:04 pm

"I will be there for you the whole step of the way." Vincent kisses the back of her neck. "Get changed and I will get ready for bed as well."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine gets dressed in her pajamas. "I love sleeping in your arms, but that is all we are going to do."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th December 2014, 8:10 pm

Serena smiles as Vincent kisses the back of her neck. “I love you Vincent. Thank you for being there for me.” She said. She had to wipe away a tear as she started for her night gown. She gets it out of the closet as Vincent gets ready and changes.

Serena gets into bed with Vincent and cuddles up with him. She had her head on his chest so she could listen to his heart. “I really hope I feel better tomorrow. I don’t like feeling like this.”

~~

Brandon strips down except for his boxers. “That is all we need to do. We don’t have to be intimate in the bed for me to show you how much I love you.” He said. He gets into bed and opens his arms up to her. “Now come to bed so I can hold you. There are more ways to show you that I love you and holding you in my arms is just one way.” He said as he smiled at her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th December 2014, 5:26 am

Vincent kisses Serena's head and pets it soothingly. He loves having her in his arms just like this. He closes his eyes with her in his arms.

The next morning he awakens to an empty bed. He hears Serena in the bathroom. This morning sickness is out of control. He throws on a robe and heads downstairs to make some tea for her.

~~~~~~~

Jasmine smiles as the goes into the bed. "Thank you for understanding. I just don't want to disappoint my parents or anyone else. The last thing I need is another controversy." She lies her head on Brandon's shoulder and falls asleep.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th December 2014, 4:41 pm

Serena wakes up and immediately heads to the bathroom. She empties the contents of her stomach and then continues to dry heave. She rinses her mouth out and then walks back to the bed. She falls on the bed and begins to cry. She feels so horrible. Her stomach just will not stop rolling. She holds a pillow to her stomach as she continues to cry.

~~

Brandon smiles as Jasmine falls to sleep. He too falls asleep happily. Morning comes and Brandon’s eyes open. Here he is with the most beautiful woman in his arms. He cuddles up to her and runs his fingers though her hair as she continues to sleep.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th December 2014, 4:49 pm

Vincent brings up the tea. He sees Serena crying. "Don't worry my love, I brought some of the tummy tea for you." He sits next to her and wipes her tears. "Don't worry honey, I know you are emotional right now, but I still love you."

~~~

Jasmine feels warm arms surrounding her. "Keep this up and I will no longer be a morning person." She teases as she slowly opens her eyes. "I suppose I have to get moving. I love my Brandon cocoon though." She snuggles even more in his arms.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th December 2014, 5:23 pm

“I feel so bad, Vincent. My stomach just won’t stop rolling. I threw up what was even on my stomach and I’m hungry but I am afraid to eat. I feel like this morning sickness is too much. I don’t know what to do.” Serena said as she cried. She brings herself to a sitting position and takes the tea. She is shaking just a little but manages not to spill any tea as she sips on it.

~~

Brandon smiles at Jasmine as she snuggles up to him more. “I think I can get used to this.” He said smiling. “As much as I would love to keep you in my arms, but I think you wanted to go home today.” He said. “Am I right?” he asked. He kissed her forehead and rubbed her back.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th December 2014, 5:37 pm

"I only wish you can sneak into my room at the castle. I don't want you to get in trouble though. I will miss sleeping in your arms." Jasmine rolls over and kisses him. She gets out of bed and stretches. "I think we should have breakfast on the road in case Serena is not feeling well."

~~~~

"You should have something to eat. Even if it is just crackers and smoothies. I can ask Cadence what recipies would be best for you. If I remember right smaller meals are better." Vincent rubs her back soothingly.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th December 2014, 6:18 pm

“I will probably do it every now and again, but I don’t want us to get into trouble. If we do it right, we will be married in just a few months anyways.” Brandon said as he stood up. “She probably doesn’t feel well. I bet she has twins.” He said as he stood up.

~~

“I’m afraid I am going to throw it up Vincent.” Serena said as she looked at him. “I mean I will try to eat some crackers for you but I don’t know if I can handle it.” She was sipping on her tea as she took a deep sigh.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th December 2014, 6:32 pm

Jasmine goes to the bathroom first. She takes her shower and gets dressed. Then she packs her overnight bag. "In a way that would be nice. I love being a twin." She waits for brandon before leaving the room.

~~~~

"Well I am not going to force you to eat it all, but you need to eat something." Vincent tells her. If you need extra rest, just let me know. I know your parents will be flexible." Vincent stands and head for the shower. "I am going to get ready."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th December 2014, 6:45 pm

Brandon gets ready and packs his overnight bag. He then walks over to Jasmine as they leave the room. “I can’t say it would be, and I can’t say that it wouldn’t be. I know the morning sickness can be a lot for a woman who is pregnant with twins or even triplets. I gave them enough of the tummy tea for a few weeks, and I gave Cadence the recipe so that Serena will have it.”

They walk out of the room and down stairs. “Good morning Leigh Anne, is there any way we can get breakfast on the road?” he asked.

“I already thought of that. I have you a basket packed to take with you.” Leigh Anne said with a smile.

~~

“I will try, but I would really like to try and work.” Serena said. She finishes the tea and looks at Vincent. “Go take a shower. I am going to see if Leigh Anne would make me a smoothie.” She said.

She gets up and puts on her robe. Her stomach feels a little better after drinking the tea, but she doesn’t feel one hundred percent better. She heads downstairs and sees Jasmine and Brandon. “Good morning, I hope the two of you are well this morning.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th December 2014, 6:56 pm

Jasmine goes over and gives Serena a hug. "You look like you tummy is bothering you. How are you feeling. We are going to have breakfast on the road. I know you want to have some time with Vincent. Speaking of where is that slacker?"

"I am right here. I was cleaning up before seeing you off." Vincent comes down the stairs. "I need to make sure you are harassing my wife."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th December 2014, 7:53 pm

“My stomach is on a nonstop roll. I wish I felt better.” Serena said. “I’m sorry I look so bad to send you off, but I look how I feel.”

Leigh Anne came in carrying a basket for Jasmine and Brandon. “This is for you to take with you for breakfast.” She said.

“Leigh Anne, I hope you haven’t made a large breakfast. If you have I am sorry.” Serena said.

“No melm, I only made their to go breakfast. I laid out the items to make some omelets though for you.” Leigh Anne said.

“I do not want anything heavy this morning. Could I have a smoothie instead?” Serena asked.

“Yes majesty, I will make you one.” Leigh Anne said. She then asked Vincent what he wanted for breakfast before going to make it.

Serena hugs Jasmine again and sighed. “I pray this morning sickness is gone before we come for your wedding. I will be there no matter what, even if it tries to kill me.” She said smiling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th December 2014, 8:19 pm

Jasmine hugs her. "You will be out there for Nathaniel's wedding as well. Nothing makes you feel better than warm breezes and the ocean air." She looks at Leigh Ann. "Thank you so much for giving us breakfast."

A knock on the door prevents her from saying any more. It is a guard. "Majesties, your bags are being loaded on the carriage. We are here to get your overnight bags."

Jasmine frowns and looks at Serena. "I guess this is goodbye then. Please telegraph me and let me know what is going on."

Vincent hugs Jasmine. "Now, now, like you said we will be out there shortly. We will send out telegrams all the time as well. Now you have a safe journey. Brandon, take care of her."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th December 2014, 8:28 pm

Serena smiles at Jasmine. “That I can agree too.” She said as they hugged.

Brandon shook Vincent’s hand after he hugged Jasmine and then hugged Serena. “Don’t worry Vincent, I will. I gave the recipe for the tummy tea to Cadence so that she could make more for you if you need it.” He said to them. “It will get better Serena. Just remember that in the end it will be worth it all.”

Serena smiled as Leigh Anne handed her the smoothie she had requested. “Don’t worry Brandon; I know it will be even if right now I feel like it isn’t. Jasmine, I promise to keep you in the loop the whole time.” She said as they walked to the door with them.

Brandon walked with Jasmine out of the door and they went to the carriage. He helped her in and then gets in himself. “Feel better Serena, and again congratulations on your marriage.” He said winking to them.

Serena waved to them as the carriage pulled away. She looked at Vincent. “I think I want to go in and rest now.” She said wearily.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top