Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenomega Gallactic Prison

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xenomega Gallactic Prison - Page 4 Empty Xenomega Gallactic Prison

Post by JerriLeah7 4th November 2014, 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

OPICS 45 Psychology Office -- Noon

Doctor Flynn sits across the narrow, black table at his patient for their very last Psychological visit. The room is quiet as the two men in the room stare at each other with blank expressions. The room is mostly empty, though the doctor's desk is in the room, but behind sensors to keep prisoners away from it so that they cannot obtain any items or instruments that could be later used as weapons against others or themselves.

This particular patient is not a prisoner, however--in fact, he is the OPICS Warden. Today is his last day on duty and he is finally retiring from his job after three extensions on his contract time for working at this station. Just last week, Warden Kelt was in this very room, fidgeting and pacing about and asking for an extension on his service time, yet again. The doctor had refused and as a result, the Warden was quite close to being frantic. His stoic and blank behavior that he holds now is somewhat unexpected.

"So you leave in an hour." Dr. Flynn finally breaks the growing silence, "Are you still afraid of going back out into the world? How do you feel?"

"I don't want to go there, but...I have to try. I'm an old man. I've been here too long." The old Warden replies. "I am tired."

Dr. Flynn smiles, "I'm so glad that you are facing this. You know that even on Earth, you can still contact me and we can have our regular sessions until you feel that you don't need them anymore."

"Yeah..." The Warden's voice trails off and his eyes move to the wall behind the psychologist as if he is looking out into another world. He is definitely still quite frightened, but he is also taking this all a lot better than he was last week. The doctor is relieved.

OPICS 45 Space Port -- Noon

Warden Krelian exits the small ship that had been her brief transportation to OPICS 45, stepping down the ramp and onto the space port where several enforcers moved about, taking her cargo out of the ship as quickly as they can so that they can move Warden Kelt's belongings in. Normally, prisoners would be doing all of the grunt work, but as there is an actual ship that could be used to escape on board, high security protocols are in place for a temporary time.

The space port's sides have large windows that are usually closed, though this time they are open upon the Warden's request--she is, after all, about to spend a large portion of her life away from the planet that she loves so that she may protect it and seeing it through the windows is a large comfort for this time.

She moves over to the window quickly, looking out into space with a blank expression. On the inside, she is quite sad, but she knows that this is what is for the best. The Enforcer Corps asked her to take this job, personally, knowing that she had the least amount of emotional baggage to keep her on her home world. She was the only one without a family.

"Warden Krelian?" A young voice calls her name and she turns, pulling up her communication scanner immediately as she faces him. Usually, having the information screen up when someone is trying to talk to you is considered rude, but when a person is in unfamiliar territory and surrounded by people they don't know, having access to files to help you keep up with faces and names can be helpful and people are usually understanding of this fact.

She looks down at the screen and read's the enforcer's name, as well as time spent here. She doesn't have much more information than that, however, as her base wrist console isn't hooked in with the AI of OPICS at this time. She reads the name, looks up at his face, and speaks with a serious tone and expression. She moves to do a half-sitting position against the window's inner ledge as she replies respectfully. "Officer Kent?"

The man's eyes widen as he sees her face, an expression of awe spreading across his countenance as he looks upon her beauty. Other than her beautiful complexion, light, hazel eyes, and well-kept, blonde hair, seeing the Earth behind her with the sun's meeting along it's edge to cast a slight shadow upon her as the stars twinkle behind her makes the entire moment of seeing such a lovely lady quite alluring.

Warden Krelian:

Stunned, he hesitates and then finally stutters: "M-my apologies, ma'am. I was just wondering if you wanted to be introduced to the AI, now, or if you needed some time?"

She nods her head. "I can meet with her--we call her MOMO, is that correct? I do need to link up before meeting with Kelt or any of the prisoners."

"Yes, right away. Ahh--and there she is, right on time, as usual." Kent replies as the holographic girl forms a short ways away, starting at the feet and rising up to the head. Around her feet, a small, glowing circle is lit upon the floor, the color of a brilliant blue--these circles are here and there all over the ship and are the only locations where MOMO can begin a holographic form. Though the holographic image can leave the circles, they cannot stay intact for very long once they have left. This is usually not an issue, since MOMO usually only speaks to people with her voice, rather than with a virtual body.

"Greetings, Warden Krelian, good to meet you." MOMO greets with a pleasant smile. The Warden frowns. MOMO's body is not only wearing tight clothing, but has visual thighs and overly large breasts...what exactly did they think when they put this AI appearance in a prison? Perhaps that is something she iwll need to adjust later...

"MOMO. I am ready to link with you when you are." Warden Krelian says, "It is a pleasure to meet you."

"Affirmative." MOMO states with a virtual salute, "Linking process is at zero percent."

Last edited by Leah7 on 27th February 2015, 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Xenomega Gallactic Prison - Page 4 Empty Re: Xenomega Gallactic Prison

Post by HikariKuragari 14th December 2015, 7:08 pm

(ATTN : Momo group)

Allanae listened into the conversations and she honestly didn't mind having a barrier down, however she somehow wished she could do some lethal damage to even better defend herself and them. Especially throwing knives, they were her favorites. After Sig and Warden started rushing away, she turned to Momo to quickly say ''I'll protect Ma'am Warden, don't worry Momo. I'll try to contain my lethal self toward those who tries to touch a hair of her... But... No promises. '' Allanae then turned to the robot with a smile. ''Let's follow after them, Super Janitor.'' With that she rushed toward their direction to catch up.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki 18th December 2015, 1:35 pm

After listening to this Sigrun lady speak for the first time, he thought to himself, "Wow, I hope just because I'm a robot they don't expect me to know all this crap. Seriously, how much do they have to do for a GEAR driver's license? I mean gears are super awesome and all, but that's a lot to pick up from the sound of one alone. What kind of background did this girl have before being thrown in prison; was their some sort of mad scientist engineer on the loose he didn't know about? Because if that wasn't newsworthy I don't know what is, or why I wouldn't pay attention.. Anyway this girl geeks out on these machines harder than anyone I've seen in this prison, --guess I should have expected this... well.. this or she's totally bullshitting us. Those are suspiciously precise educated guesses..." Hmmm
Alfred thought as the conversation went on with a perplexed expression.

*Listening Intensifies*:

"Super Janitor? hey, I like that!.. It's catchy.." Alfred thought.

"What about pants-pisser here? Are you gonna come with us and not freak-the-fuck-out again, or are you gonna sit there and achieve some odd dream of becoming swiss cheese you might have? I would carry ya, but I'm probably gonna be busy fighting my way through goons. You're a big guy, I'm willing to bet you can hold your own along with us... Either way, we need to get out about, dunno,... any time now!"

And with that, Alfred took off down the hall after the others...

RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 19th December 2015, 10:16 am

[Attn: Momo, Krellian, Alfred, Allanae, Sigrun, Kurt, Open]

MOMO had given back Jacklynn's guns after a little plastic surgery, so Jacklynn had been busy putting them back on as she had to listen to all the people talking about the 'situation'. Apparently this Gear scared the crap out of MOMO enough to have them split up, and it wasn't a good sign that even battle barbie wanted to GTFO.

Jacklynn had back in her days when everyone had labeled her unfairly as 'Jack', had seen her share of heavy construction rigs. She'd never seen a Gear before aside from the occasional promotion video for the military. The faint sounds she could hear left her with pause, spend enough time underground in tunnels around big equipment and you could understand sounds like that. No construction rig moved that fast, and Jacklynn didn't want anything to do with it.

"What about pants-pisser here? Are you gonna come with us and not freak-the-fuck-out again, or are you gonna sit there and achieve some odd dream of becoming swiss cheese you might have? I would carry ya, but I'm probably gonna be busy fighting my way through goons. You're a big guy, I'm willing to bet you can hold your own along with us... Either way, we need to get out about, dunno,... any time now!"

Jacklynn's jaw tightened as she frowned, she wanted to tear into this glorified tin can, but she couldn't because the damn thing was made from the same metal her teeth were. The last thing she was gonna do was chip her teeth on this thing, god she wanted to hurt it, but it was getting away. Her hand tightened around her gun, and she vented her anger on someone she could - Kurt. Or rather she would have, but they both still had those protective bubbles around them.

"Stay save Momo." Jacklynn said as she went after the infuriating Janitorial bot... Fred. The sounds of the Gear were close, so Jacklynn skedaddled out of there at her highest speed. She wasn't comfortable leaving the skinny guy Kurt behind her, but she wasn't going to wait anymore. Jacklynn wasn't very comfortable with joining up with a bunch of actual criminals, and judging from the bodies, very very capable criminals. They were heading to Engineering, where a bunch of other rebel prisoners had gone earlier. The barrier around her vanished as she left MOMO's range, it wasn't helping her comfort levels.

Jacklynn felt very small at the moment, and she couldn't stay mad because of it. She needed something to drink to wash out the taste in her mouth, and she was rushing to join up with a bunch of people she didn't know. This was the worse kind of blind-date hookup situation she could think of. Now all she had to do was hope that she didn't end up dead with a bullet in her ass this evening. The only two people she was even mildly comfortable with was the glorified plunger-oid Fred and Krellian, the only two that weren't criminals. Jacklynn was grinding her teeth again, she was one of those criminals now. Won't get off early for good behavior now, damn my anger issues.

She drew one of her pistols and squeezed the handle as she fought down the nausea that remembering Gemmin brought up. At least her guns were hard-locked into the stun setting now, so she shouldn't be able to fuck up again even if her temper went overkill. Why hadn't she caught -- ah finally she caught sight of the rest of the group. Fuck them and their willowy bods. Jacklynn thought darkly as she felt like a frickin blubbery rhino charging down the hall compared to the lot of them... Even the robot?! Come on! Now she just felt stupid and childish, it didn't however make her feel less like a fat rhino.

"You guys do know that everyone who wasn't sent after the Warden here was gunning for engineering, right?" She didn't want them to wander into that hell-hole unprepared. Actually she didn't want to head anywhere she was likely to just up and die. Good Jackie, you aren't being a spiteful bitch to these much more attractive and better built women
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 23rd December 2015, 2:22 pm

[Attn: MOMO Group, Open]

Ever since Kurt regained consciousness he'd been in a daze that felt like no other. Like the criminal he was, he'd been cuffed and left sprawled on the floor. The woman who captured him stood, talking to a couple other people Kurt never bothered to meet before. Kurt sluggishly moved to get to his feet, but he felt as if something was entirely wrapped around his body. Thankfully, he was still able to move, but not as freely as he'd liked. He could hear the others speak, but it took a certain amount of time for the words to connect in his mind.

Kurt's jealousy flared when he saw one of the other prisoners receiving some weapons, but he was too out-of-it to make his feelings noticed. He simply followed the Warden and the others, wondering what was in store for him next. Soon, more people joined the party, all of them seeming to be working towards some goal that they shared with the Warden. Their talk of GEARS, running, and primary objectives made little sense during all the chaos. He'd never seen a GEAR himself, but he wondered why everyone was so afraid. A handful of armed prisoners and a well-planned strategy should be enough. Maybe GEARS were scarier than everyone said.

One by one, the others abandoned MOMO as if they were concerned for their own lives. Kurt remembered a very similar situation from a movie he watched where a lone soldier sacrificed himself to save his comrades. At that moment, he took off running after the group that had already left. His half-closed eyes were wide and alert as he closely tailed behind Jacklynn. Ain't no way I'm killing myself for a bunch of randos. No sir! With the barrier fading away, Kurt felt like he could finally move again, save for the cuffs that were still on him.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 27th December 2015, 12:03 pm

OPICS 45 Station -- Lockdown Mode -- 6pm

[ATTN: ALL]

Warden Krelian is moving forward with a pistol in her hand, nervous at the criminals behind her back. The ones with drones are easily handled--MOMO hacked them and if they try to do anything terrible, they'll instantly be handled. However...there are two without and one of them seems far more suspicious than the other.

Regardless, Jacklynn speaks of how their main threats will be at Engineering...and boy, does the Warden know it. However, she has access to opening certain doors that the others will not have, even if the place is hacked. The engineers are likely to over-ridden the access codes, but it is unlikely they would have done so for the Warden codes.

"We'll get there," Warden Krelian says to her in repsonse. "In the meantime, let's keep moving. If MOMO can't keep that thing in check..."

She doesn't continue her sentence. The Warden's voice trails off as she looks about her, confused. They are no where near the cafeteria, but there are cafeteria bots everywhere. Hundreds of them, some damaged, some not. They are all working...sort of.

Many of them are randomly waltzing about from door to door and into walls and around people as they move with great speed--more speed than what is normal for their protocols. It's as if the entire place is on the fritz. What's more odd is that they are all holding...tacos. Their voices of robotic monotone repeats over and over: "Please, have a taco. Please, have a taco. Please, have a taco."

"Creepy." Krelian says as she crouches down out of the way when one zooms past her. "Really creepy."

She can hear shooting ahead of them and so she jogs up the hallway further, dodging two more "taco bots" as she moves her head around the corner to view the main engineering deck where the primary entrance is to various departments. She groans.

There is a gun war going on between Enforcers and Prisoners. Great. They have to figure a way to get through here. However, there is one good thing...the Prisoners have their backs to her little group and won't see them coming, whatever they decide to do.

The entire entrance is now a mess of a circular area with make-shift barriers set up for defenses. The Taco bots are within the fray, many gunned down at the circle's center as they entered the gunfire zone. There are dropped tacos everywhere. It's going to be terrible to be the janitor when this is all over.

They are in a "T" shaped hallway at the prisoner's backs, so they will have no means of getting out. However, if someone should come behind her group, they will also be pinned, so they'll need to keep a good lookout.

"Okay, you and you," The Warden says, pointing at Kurt and Jacklynn, "Keep look out. We could get pinned in here easily, so it's up to you to stop that from happening. The rest of us are going to keep at this corner and fire our guns at as many as we can before they focus fire on us...stun shots only, of course."

The Warden places away her pistol and then pulls out an assault rifle, setting up the stun option and getting ready to fire. She waits for the opportunity for the prisoner that is dealing the most damage to be out in the center of the hallway before them: "On my word...and...fire!"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 27th December 2015, 2:57 pm

[Attn: All]

Dramatic music played in Kurt's head while he pranced just ahead of Jacklynn. The heightened activity and the stress elevated his adrenaline levels, giving him a sense of excitement. He was happy he spent his time in prison exercising, otherwise he probably wouldn't have even kept up with the interesting prisoner next to him. They eventually come across the taco bots that always served the shitty half-cooked tacos, but the smell of cooked meat got Kurt's appetite going. I swear I would snatch a taco off their hands if I were hungry enough... Kurt thought to himself. With the awkward way the machines acted, the meat was probably far from fully cooked and ridden with salmonella.

Kurt viewed the gauntlet of taco bots as the next challenge in his game, and so, he danced around any impeding bots as if he were a football player dodging the defensive players. He even made an effort to avoid bots that were nowhere near him, lunging and sidestepping and twirling on his feet. His evasion points would surely go up after this ordeal. When he caught up with the others, he found a big firefight between the officers and the prisoners. Luckily he was on the prisoner's side, but advancing any further would involve taking several shots to the chest. Kurt looked to the Warden, confident that she had a plan in mind.

Kurt was tasked with keeping watch, but he raised his handcuffs with a wanting expression. Before he could utter a word, the Warden was already off to ordering the others lucky to have their own weapons. Kurt grumbled and turned to face the hall behind them. "I bet if I had a gun, I could shoot any bastards before they even got close. Put one right in their heads right as they turned the corner...dammit."
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 27th December 2015, 4:07 pm

[Attn: Krellian, Alfred, Allanae, Sigrun, Kurt, Engineering, Open]

Jacklynn noticed when Kurt caught up and started out running her. That wasn't hard for a scrawny,not bad looking guy like him, though it was impressive that he could do it with his hands still cuffed. There was alot of noise and chatter up ahead, but Jacklynn was listening to Krellian.

Her response made her want to chew on her nail but before she got the chance they were around the corner and Jacklynn could see the source of the noise. A bunch of small bots swarmed about holding out tacos and offering them to everyone. Her mouth fell open as she stared at this scene, that was until one of them bumped into her leg, then offered her a taco.

"How can I refuse?" Jacklynn said as she took the offered taco from the strangely adorable little caterer's plate. She proceeded to eat, she hadn't had a chance to eat more than a snack since she had gotten here. The little bot stayed there as she ate her taco with one hand as she tucked her gun under her armpit and went to take the tray.

"Okay, you and you," The Warden said, pointing at Kurt and Jacklynn.
"Wwmmt?" Jacklynn said with food in her mouth. She quickly at her taco as the warden explained.
"Keep look out. We could get pinned in here easily, so it's up to you to stop that from happening. The rest of us are going to keep at this corner and fire our guns at as many as we can before they focus fire on us...stun shots only, of course."
Jacklynn sighed as her stomach shouted out it's need for food. The one taco had only made her hungry again, she'd just have to deal with it. Kurt was complaining about his handcuffs and wanting a gun. No way am I giving him one of mine. After all they'd left his handcuffs on, so something must be wrong.
So she stood watch, trying to keep out of reach of Kurt's arms without making a big fuss. The little taco bots were starting to become annoying, and with all the noise they made someone could likely just sneak up on them without a problem. Jacklynn had to resist going for another taco as she kept pushing the occasional bot away with her foot. Maybe if she had some heay bolt cutters or something she'd cut Kurt's handcuffs, but she didn't, so he'd have to wait till they got into engineering. They'd probably have some in there.
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skull Miester 27th December 2015, 4:38 pm

Please, have a taco. Please, have a taco. . . "

T'was the moment before madness, in the prison a fight. The man tried not to react, and to stand still with all his might. But as he could, his would would tell him so. And to the chaos, he wanted to go. With a shiv under his bed, and without a heart. The man wanted to go out and take the machines apart.

"DID SOMEONE SAY TACO?" the man said with haste. And with but his skull, would lay the drone to waste. "HOLY SHIT FUCK I WANT A TACO." he would proclaim, and with his fist to the wall, a hole would be made . . .

"I'MA COMMIN FOR YAAAAAAAA!!!" Skullface began to savagely beat at the wall of his cell, ignoring the open door left for him. With bloodied hands he would break away at the metal walls. He was a man without pain, without regard for his own safety. And now, would destroy everything in his way to get what he wanted. And in this very moment, was a taco.

With a hop and a skip, and a leap and a jump, everyone around would hear the vents go thump thump. . . But in any case, he ran with rage, tired of letting MOMO keep him in his cage. An escape attempt has never been on his record, only mayhem and guards dismembered. But it was a time of firsts and nothings. And when he got to the cafe he would have his something. He was a not a man of peace, but war. And when he got his taco, he would eat until there was no more.

But who was to say if he would cooperate. Who was to say who he fought for. Who was to say what kind of taco, or why he didn't use the door.

ATTN: MOMO/OPEN [Alpha Block]

[Character]

Skull Miester

http://www.imgrum.net/user/horizon.skyline/3679782227

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 29th December 2015, 7:48 pm

(ATTN : ALL/Engineering)

-- 6 PM --

Allanae followed after the group as they proceeded toward the engineering and there was hundred of cafeteria bots everywhere .... with tacos saying to please have a taco. ''Uh... I don't say no.'' She says taking one with her free hand and eating it, making a mess. ''Woups.'' she licked the sauce on her arm and then her fingers after being done. ''Poor bots though, I'd hate to be stucked on the same disc this long....'' She said with a smile.... and then as the sweet oooh sweet voice of the warden came to she listened with so much attention that it was defenetly creepy.

''Anything for you, Ma'am.'' Allanae said before double checking that the gun was still alright and she then waited for her signal, when it came she fired her stun gun with all her might.... or rather all her boredom.... but she was hiding that part to look good in front of her new love.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 2nd January 2016, 9:28 pm

[Attn: Engineering]

She ignored the erratic machines beyond noting their issues and pondering whether this was elaborate, dodging around them and not accepting the food. Athletics and digestion did not play well together. Besides, it could've very well been an attempt by the enemy to give them food laced with toxins of some kind.

She moved on, reaching the firefight between the prisoners and the Enforcers. Krelian was hot on her heels and quick to start issuing commands. It seemed she was recovering from her initial shell shock--or this was her coping mechanism.

"MOMO rendered these nonlethal," Sigrun answered, after listening to the Warden's assessment. "We'd have to stop and rework it manually to override--few of us here could." She took another quick look, assessing locations of the targets and potential cover points. "Aim for their spines. CNS shock harder to recover from."

She sped out from safety, lining her shots with her original assessment and aimed at her fellow inmates backs, specifically toward the base of their spine, giving quick fire as she plugged five shots, heading swiftly for cover as their associates began noticing their number taking hits. This entire situation was nuts, but it seemed the only way to go was forward.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki 6th January 2016, 12:09 am

[ATTN: Engineering]

"Cafeteria Bots.... my worst nemesis....."

"Taco Day...... my other worst nemesis...."

"What's worse... They're fucking everywhere. It wasn't bad enough that they got faster."

"There is a gunfight going on down this hall from here though. That's....... A FANTASTIC DISTRACTION!!"

"NO! I can't let them get to me! Not this time! Be the better bot! Be the better bot!"

The taco wielding rover bots were swarming around their feet all around them and many of the others were either taking tacos or pushing them aside. Even the warden seemed at least annoyed at the bots. But there was a gun fight down the hall, and that was priority... Alfred knew restraint. He would just have to let this go fo-

A high speed taco bot wheeled directly into Alfred's foot.

Really?...:

Then another...

REALLY??:

Fifteen taco bots wheeled into his foot... a few even fell over... Their sensors are clearly BAD off....

REEEEEEAAAALLLLYYYYAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAAAAGGHH!!!!! WTF???!?!?!?:

So, as it would seem,....
Whilst Warden Krelian was assessing the situation, positioning the big baby lady-man and that one guy,... um, Kirk? Did they call him?...
Anyway. Kirk was dancing around the robots to his assigned corner like a monkey going over a bed of hot coals, Sigrun was well, listening, and both the lady-man and the girl with the creepy smile are actually eating these damn tacos..
Alfred also swore for a moment he could someone in the distance yelling about tacos like a mad man. Or he may have just been losing his robotic mind...

"On my word...and...fire!"

"MUTHAFUCKIN' TACOS!!!!"

Alfred quickly picked up two of the taco bots at his feet in each hand.

"MAKE YOURSELVES USEFUL YOU LITTLE BASTARDS!" he said, grabbing two more, this time with his feet. Somehow they made an effective pair of roller skates...

He sped off torwards the fire fight, throwing the two shit sack taco bots in his hands at high speed, then hand sprung and threw the next two with his feet!

One narrowly missed Sigrun as she ran out to fire some shots. Two of them missed the prisoners in the fight completely. The last one actually almost hit a guy in the back of the head, passing right in front of him. This clearly sparked his attention, if the others hadn't gotten it with their gunfire already. So much for surprise on Alfred's part. Letting his anger finally get the best of him. God he sucked at throwing shit...

"Well.... fuck..."
RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 18th January 2016, 7:57 pm

"What the hell kind of programming is this thing running on?!" The Warden thinks to herself, watching as the thing pitches in with it's own...flair. The targeting system surely is made for battle, considering it's initial purposes, but using bots for weapons...?

Shaking her head, she watches several of the prisoners go down from the stun weapons being fired and a huge chunk of them crumple onto the floor almost simultaneously. Noticing their numbers drop so drastically really hurt their morale, but one of them was smart enough to think on his feet. Unfortunately.

One of the prisoners pushes another of his prisoner buddies forward just as the warden shoots, causing her to take out the wrong target that her shot was intended for. He leaps over to the side, then, moving to one of the unconscious Engeering enrforcers that must have been knocked out earlier during the fight.

At first, Krelian thought the guy was dead, but after seeing his heavy breathing and hearing the arduous gasping for breath, she realized that it's a very injured man--possibly near death. That breathing didn't sound great. It sounded more like...rasping. The prisoner picks the guy up just barely from where he had been leaning up against the wall in a seated position and shrinks down onto his knees.

From his knees, the engineer is placed up against his chest as the prisoner places his hands around the guys' neck. With his other hand, he holds up something that makes Krelian's stomach fill with dread. An electro granade--and by the looks of the color on it, it's not locked. He can activate it at full power if he wants.

The other enforcers on the opposite side (the other engineers) have their guns pointed at him, now, as does Krelian. She inches forward slowly towards the room (but not into it) and she speaks to him very cautiously and slowly. He's the only prisoner left standing at this point, but if they aren't careful, he'll kill him and the enforcer and at worst--destroy a huge chunk of engineering processors.

"You're the last man standing, prisoner," Krelian says reasonably, "There's no happy ending for you, but we can stop this from getting a lot worse for you if you cooperate."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 18th January 2016, 11:08 pm

[Attn: Open]

Sigrún locked her eyes on the last target, holding a hostage. Smart. It's what she'd have done if the roles were reversed. But in her case, it'd have been for a human shield. It would be a safer assumption to work under that they'd kill their own mothers, let alone a "partner."

She assessed the threat. Unfortunately, he was too close to needed equipment--and technically other people--so shooting the grenade and setting it off wasn't an option. The hostage appeared too injured for saving unless they got immediate medical attention. She trained her gun on the grenade, waiting to see if the warden could neutralize the situation or if an opportunity would present itself where she could take him out with minimal casualties.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 26th January 2016, 8:10 pm

(ATTN : Engineering ?)

After they were done putting most ennemies down... with also the help of super janitor throwing some of the tabo bots at the ennemies... which kinda impressed her a lot. That robot was cool and stuff. Allanae then looked into the situation they were in : the last man standing had an hostage in hand ... of course. That kind of reminded her how she had been caught and how she had laughed at these similar lines while covered in blood. Yep... good old days. She looked around wondering if she could find a way to get any knives or something she could throw with precision that wouldn't be as obvious as a gun. Although she would still need a sort of diversion.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Skull Miester 28th January 2016, 6:18 pm

It was going to be over soon. It would all be over soon.

He could smell the ruins of his last meal spread along the walls and the floor. He could feel the mayhem unravel within the confines of this massive birdcage. His face pressed against the vent window. His fingers carefully wrapped around the frail metal grates that kept him away from it all. He couldn't take it anymore. His entire life was kept behind some wall, some window. He could always see, or hear the other side. For so long he was put on a leash and succumbed to bring numbing activities. But not this time. This time he was the one with the pen, and he would write his story the way he intended.

With a push, and man would find himself falling below, a metal grate in one hand, and a piece of scrap metal in the other. He did not care for sides. He had no plans to exit this prison. He had no goals of mayhem or death, he wished simply for a taco. He would remain there, crouching, looking around, only to find cafeteria bots discarded, pieced, and thrown around the room. Not a single shell left unbroken, not a single piece of salsa left unspilled. He could not contain himself. He did not listen to the words of the man. He leaned over, looking at the discarded piece of his planned last meal. The meat poured out, the shell soft from exposed sauce, the cheese cold, and . . .

"For weeks I went without murder. For weeks I went without theft. For the longest time I obeyed and behaved." His face nearing the food that once was. His face becoming level with the ground, his eyes fixated on the food that was not delivered. "I listened to MOMO. I used my manners." His tongue would slowly emerge from his mouth, only to extend towards the present that was never given. It would touch the cold ground. It would drag along the ground, taking in every aspect of it, as well as every organism that lived on that floor up until that moment. Pieces of the destroyed taco would be wrapped up in his serpent-like appendage, caressed and being brought back to the man's mouth.

"Now people die." His eyes looked at the closest living thing. He didn't know who broke the shells, but he was going to break some spines.

One can only eat mystery meat for so long.

ATTN: MOMO/Cafeteria

[Character]

Skull Miester

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 11th March 2016, 11:41 pm

[ATTN: Engineering Group]

As the group freezes up and the situation immediately becomes a hostage situation, the Warden is relieved that no one has fired at the inmate. She honestly expected at least one or two to have done so, by now, but that's not the case, it would seem. With a deep breath, she lets the quiet settle into the immediate area. It's somehow...unsettling, how quiet it becomes, considering how hectic the sounds are in the distance.

The Warden speaks slowly and cautiously, "Prisoner...what's your name?"

"Jake." He replies, his eyes looking at her coldly, "I just think you should all back up. Now. I'll kill them all."

The Warden is about to say something more when she hears a loud click. Dread sinks further into the pit of her stomach as she realizes that if he dies...his finger will come off the trigger and everything will go with him. Damn.

"Jake....we cannot negotiate with prisoners." The Warden begins.

"You better do it this time, bitc--" Jake starts.

"No, you listen, inmate," Krelian's voice becomes loud, angry, and impatient, "Charter 4B states that Enforcers do not, under any circumstances, negotiate in a hostage situation. We have two options--we eliminate the target or we eliminate the target as he eliminates the hostage. That's it. That's all there is to it. You want to live? You deactivate the device. That's your only chance of getting out of this alive."

Jake hesitates. He looks at the Warden, sizing her up. She knows that he's trying to tell if she's lying or not. She looks at him coldly, her gun still pointed at him. The other Enforcers look displeased with her right now. And she can't really blame them...

After a few moments of tense silence, the man deactivates the advice, putting hands up above his head and moving slowly to get down on his knees. Quick as lightening, one of the Engineers moves up behind him and takes the device while the Warden rushes in with her manacles--to realize she has only one pair left. Great. She begins to pat the guy down for any hidden weapons.

"Where's the head Engineer?" Krelian asks as she does this.

"Dead. Marcus is second in command--well, he's the head, now. He's in the back."

"Okay, Sigrun, get to him and get to work on the plan. I need...the robot and the guy--I mean...Jacklynn? --to get this man to medical--he's barely breathing."

[ATTN: Skullface]

As he speaks of death threats, the bot that MOMO had hacked and regained control over then emits an orange warning light. This occurs whenever a grievance is expected or suspected from an inmate. Should he even look like he's about to harm another being, it will immediately activate, surround him in a spherical shield, and transport him back to his (or another working) cell.

"Warning. Code violation protocols are in effect. Please maintain order. We request that further damage to the station is prevented at all costs. Your cooperation is appreciated." MOMO's Voice comes through automatically, but it's not MOMO. That much is clear due to how...robotic and pre-recorded it sounds. MOMO's speech is generally more personable.

Since each inmate has their own drone, it will only be a matter of time until someone notices that Skullface's drone is hacked...there is only one way to know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skull Miester 11th March 2016, 11:57 pm

He could never catch a break. Never in a hundred years would anything be feesable to his needs.

"If I kill them, can I at least get food first?" He would glare at the collective lot of them. But with no eyelids, it was hard to tell what expression he did hold at that moment. He just wanted one thing, and the one thing he wanted, the guards and prisoners destroyed. He didn't care what needed to be done, he was ready to do it for the sake of change.

Change.

That was one thing that seemed to tap on his shoulder every night as he lay in his cell, his eyes never seeming to close. Sleep always escaped him it seemed. Change seemed to beg him to do something, to notice a slight difference, but it would never come. Days turned into weeks. Weeks into months. Months into years. So much time trying to obey and be obedient. But there was no change. It never changed. His life would never change.

Not until now.

[Character]

Skull Miester

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 19th March 2016, 3:32 pm

[Attn: Group, Engineer]

Damn. Not bad. Sigrún waited until he was handcuffed before she put the gun away, moving on before the Warden could say a word.

"Which one of you is Marcus?" she asked.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki 20th March 2016, 2:22 pm

[ATTN: Engineering Group]

Wow... A lot just happened there.... probably a good thing I froze...
...but these super tense moments aren't helping calm my nerves....
..good thing I got a grip though,... it's bad enough I already broke protocol and caused property damage. The last thing I need is blood on my hands...
...that doesn't look good on kung fu action heroes anyway... goes against my code of honor... I must protect the weak! I cannot afford such recklessness!!
....hmmm... Maybe Ms. Krelian here is the true action hero though... coming up with all those cool lines... just as calm as ever... Hmmm
...It's like.... she was BORN for this role...
...well I guess I could be the silent stoic one who brings the muscle and flashy fighting and she can be like the brains who does all the talking... YEAH....
It will be like a buddy cop movie... plus martial arts plus some of the bad guys join us to fight a greater threat and become like able anti-hero types themselves and such!...
Our ragtag group of misfits go on an epic mission to liberate the prison from a great evil techno-emperor!! This has the makings of a great action movie yet...
Like the Kurt guy can be.... well he seems to be good at dancing... at least.. He probably has some secret badassery hidden up his sleeve. Maybe he was like a master thief or something. Definitely seems spindly and shifty looking enough to pull that one off.... then Sigrun over here.. yeah... she's another one of those brainy types... but different from Krelian... less leader-like, more... like the tech-person... she does fix a lot of stuff around here... sure always saved me some trouble. Yeah. She could get things done... hack us through some doors, turn some droids to our side... hopefully some of the big mechs... hopefully help fix me up if I get messed up a bit...
Then we have this crazy girl here that keeps smiling at us.... Definitely the wild card... her fighting skills are great, she's really unpredictable.... I'm glad I don't have a heart for her to rip out and eat, because it looks like she could turn on us in a second if she had the slightest whim to do so, yet... something... or someone maybe is keeping her in check.... she must have some odd stake in this... not sure what, but it's in our best interest to keep that in place... if I can only figure out what that is...
And then we have... oh yeah.... -_- ..this guy... or chick... whatever... Frown
So far, it seems to me, that MS. JACK here is the blubbering, wide load of comic relief... not the best kind of comic relief, but we have to take what we can get... I suppose....
At least she makes the rest of us look more heroic by comparison.. hehehe.. see? She can be funny!... if only by fault... maybe I can find her some banana peels around here or something....
WAIT!! I almost forgot, we need a team name! .....oh... nice! I got it.... We could be known as.... "THE CLEANUP CREW!" or maybe.... oooh... "THE XENOMEGA REDEMPTION!!"

Cloudcukoolanding.... PLEASE WAIT...:

Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhh.... I getting good at this....
Just need to--

"ROBOT! HEY! EARTH TO--- ......SPACE TO ROBOT!! Didn't you hear? Did you shut down for a bit there? I need you and Jacklynn there, to get this guy to medical, pronto!! He is going to DIE IF YOU DO NOT! Think you can handle that command??"

"Oh.. *ahem*.. I apologize Warden, It appears I had a minor processing error just then that was stalling my functionality. The meat sa-- 'strange woman' and I will get this man there immediately. On my honor, he shall not die!"

Alfred turned to Jack. "Come er...madam, we must find or build a stretcher quickly to transport this bleeding man! Are you prepared to DEFY SOME DEATH??"
RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 20th March 2016, 9:17 pm

[Attn: Krellian, Alfred, Allanae, Sigrun, Kurt, Engineering, Open]

Jacklynn was totally glad she wasn't involved with all the crazy fiighting/negotating. She'd been plenty bored in the back, almost ready to just shoot this Jake guy, but it turned out to not be nessisary. Krellian totally just talked the guy into giving up.

That was when the Warden gave Jacklynn and the Robot Janitor a job. Nodding, Jacklynn waited on the Robot. It seemed to have some error, at least that's what it explained. This thing wasn't getting on her goo side, it had just about called her a meat sack...
If it didn't go out of it's way just a second after that to get the proper female pronouns out, Jacklynn might have had reason to tell it to fuck off. Instead she bent down, picked up the injured guy and slung him over her shoulder. "I've got this Robot, just lead the way."
With that she settled him more comfortably on her shoulder and readied her pistol as she kept an arm around the guys waist to hold him in place. Seriously? Ready to defy death? What kind of messed up programming did this thing have in it's head?
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 21st March 2016, 7:02 pm

(ATTN : Engineering Group)

Seeing how the warden stopped the man with just her voice and her coldness, Allanae was almost completely turned on... How she wished the warden would look at her with those cold mercyless eyes. She was impressed that was for sure and the big...guy or rather very muscular lady took the injured and left with the robot to bring that one to a place he could get threated. Allanae felt almost shy to approach the warden to ask something...

''Excuse me.... Ma'am ?... I must say I was quite impressed here. I wanted to ask, although you might refuse which would be understandable... I was wondering if I could have something close to throwing knives to defend better you and others around. I'm far more proficient with those then a gun to be honest for precise hitting. I won't kill a soul, promise. '' She was actually talking normally for once, although she did feel very excited on the inside, being this close to the Ma'am and talking to her. She felt like those high school girls, not that she really knew how it was like.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 15th April 2016, 1:01 pm

[ATTN: Engineering]

Warden Krelian looks about, mildly discouraged at their situation. She's eyeing the place for weaknesses and strengths, assessing just how well this place will be to hole up into. The more defenses they can get set up, the better. Unfortunately, she just sent out two of their best tanks, but that's the only way to know that the Enforcer will get to the medical room alive.

She sees the Enforcers waiting for instruction, what few there are left of the engineers and Marcus just raises his hand at Sigrun when she asks about him. They all look exhausted and well...unhappy, obviously. It's getting really hot in here.

The crazy woman comes up and asks her for something closer to throwing knives and she raises an eyebrow in surprise. That's when she realizes Kurt has a gun. Will he try to harm someone? That's not good. He doesn't have a drone.

"Um, dear, could you please keep an eye on him?" The Warden asks quietly, vaguely looking over at Kurt for a moment, "I don't know if he'll cooperate as you and Sigrun have...and unfortunately, all I have are guns and an electric stunning baton. Do you want the baton?"

Before she can give the girl a chance to reply, she gestures at Kurt, "You! Get away from the entrance, get in here! You'll get killed so close to the entrance if you aren't careful. Now, listen up. Myself, you, you, and two Enforcers--I don't care which Enforcers, are going to help me bolster this room up. I don't know how long we are going to need to be in here, but we have to stay alive while we are, for sure."

She pointed at herself, Allanae, Kurt, and then the general direction of the Enforcers while she spoke. She was still looking about quite a lot, looking for any advantages throughout the room. She hopes that MOMO's plan will work...and that MOMO is okay...

"The rest of the Engineers will help Sigrun with MOMO's plan." She finishes. Now, she looks over at Allanae, waiting to hear if she wants that baton or not. They've got to get to setting up this room. From the corner of her eye, she can see Sigrun moving up to talk to Marcus. She hopes they'll get something to happen, then.

[ATTN: Skullface]

"Murder is against behavior regulations," The drone replies automatically, "Failure to follow protocols will result in disciplinary and preventative actions. Please select your food and return to your cell."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skull Miester 15th April 2016, 5:58 pm

His arms extended, he would point at the wall the robots had collided against. He would begin to point at various random points at the wall, almost in a comedic manner. He was ready to break, but even so, he felt his leash being pulled once more. All he wanted was an extra foot of space so he would get his meal, but it would seem futile. His mind begun to teeter on a fence. On one side sat depression and sorrow, a broken man who would live in solitude and without free will. On the other side, stood a raged filled savage beast who was ready to eat people and tear beings limb from limb if it meant getting to his goal. And the only one who could choose his fate, was a simple voice that dictated everyone's lives.

"My food, is all over the wall. he would say. "Your guards can't protect a taco, and you expect me to believe they can protect me?" He wasn't sure if his soul would make him break out into savagery, or into tears. "It's not murder if it's done in the name of justice." he would say, "But if even that's a lie, then all of your guards and officers are murders, aren't they?"

If he had eyelids, he would have narrowed his view at the others. but he was a man with no flesh. But that did not change a thing about his eternal hunger.

[Character]

Skull Miester

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 16th April 2016, 10:36 pm

(ATTN : Engineering Room)

Allanae smiled hapily when the beautiful ma'am called her dear. She was interacting with her and it was getting quite interesting !! Before she could answer however, the warden started to tell orders to other people so things would get in motion.... Ah, she was so pretty and perfect... Then finally came her chance to interact again. ''Most certainly ma'am, I shall keep close watch for you. '' As the warden continued into proposing to offer her baton, Allanae thinks for a moment and then answers. ''If not too much trouble, I believe I would be more efficient with it depending on the situation of course.''

She looked over to Kurt to make sure he wasn't trying to get away from that hall that's labeled dangerous. Allanae never fully understood the guy or rather did not know how he thought sometimes... then again a lot of people could say that of herself.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 19th April 2016, 10:57 pm

[Attn: Engineering Room]

During the whole ordeal, Kurt simply watched for Krelian's movements. He spotted a couple pistols lying on the floor, just begging to have their magazines emptied. It was a little unfair everyone got a weapon except for him, so the moment nobody had their eyes on him, Kurt sneaked off to stash one gun in his underwear and another under his shirt. As he was checking the condition of the second gun, he heard the Warden's booming voice order him away from the entrance. Kurt quickly shoved the gun partially in his pants and pulled his shirt over the exposed section.

As it turned out, Kurt and the crazy girl would have to help the Warden secure the room for the moment. The perfect time to brush up on his marksmanship. "Eye eye, cap'n" Kurt saluted as if he were in the military with a falsely stern expression. "If you wanna bolster the place down, you're gonna need some artificial cover. Maybe the floor panels could suffice...?"
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum