Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 40 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 17th December 2014, 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent scratches his chin. "I don't know..." He sticks his tongue out playfully. "Don't worry I will get you some." He makes the tea first and brings it to her. Then he starts to make lunch for the two of them.

Upon finishing he brings a tray into the living room. "I hope you are hungry."

~~~~

Jasmine shrugs. "I don't know, but we will think of something. The room will be our room after we get married. Unless you want to have a different room. Mine is more than big enough for the two of us."

They get downstairs and there is a meal waiting for each of them. It is a simple lunch of a creamy broccoli soup with ham sandwiches. "Thank you so much Tina, this looks delicious."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 40 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 16th March 2015, 7:33 pm

Jasmine walks with Serena to her room. "Look how boring this is." She motions around her room. What I was thinking about doing instead of just one large mural, is to do painting of Brandon and my lived together." She digs out her sketchbook. "This is what I was thinking about doing. Yes it is incomplete for a reason." The sketchbook has different sketches starting from the infirmary all the way through Nathaniel's wedding.

"Oh and here is what I am thinking for the wedding. Now Brandon's family will be here the week before for the Solstice. You will be here too right?" It is going to be odd wedding dress shopping without you. Not all of us can get a Sentali designed dress." Jasmine digs out another dogeared book with different sketches. One is of a flowered trellis with a circle of flowers on the bottom. There is a foot with crystal decorations. "Don't worry, I will make sure you have a nice flowy dress. That way you won't have to worry about an actual fitting. Oh Nathaniel and I are going to be the featured dancers this year."

~~~~~~~~

"Lucky you having to take classes. Have you had the dinner one yet. I swear I still don't know what all the silverware is for. So what do you want to do?" Vincent aske
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th March 2015, 7:50 pm

Serena looks at the drawings that Jasmine shows her. She looks up at her before looking back at the drawings. “Jasmine, this is a wonderful idea. This will give you room to finish the wall over time and throughout your life together.” She said.

She looks over at the dress that Jasmine had sketched. “That is a nice dress. Thank you for thinking about me, I will be here a week before during the solstice celebration and I will be most definably be showing.” She said. She rubbed her stomach as she pointed to the jewelry on the foot. “Is this for you to wear? I think this is beautiful.

We are coming for the solstice the week before and we are going to stay the night after your wedding, but after that, we will be leaving. I would love to stay longer, but a week of vacation out of a hectic situation is the best I can ask for. I cannot believe you guys are going to be the featured dancers! I am so jealous! Has Brandon seen the dance yet?”

~~

“Well I know that ride must have been a lot for you. Want to relax some or do you want to go out to the city with me? So far no, but I know one is coming up. Because we have decided not to have a huge formal wedding, we have to have the ball where everyone congratulates us and all that before the wedding. I am not sure if I like the sound of it. All that silverware is almost too much for me to remember.” Brandon said making a face.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th March 2015, 10:29 am

"It is going to be a lot different from your wedding that is for sure." Jasmine jokes. "The only thing we have to do is a formal dinner with the nobles to announce the engagement. At least it is not an international affair. I just hope Brandon doesn't stress about it."

~~~

"At least it isn't an international affair. Just remember you are marrying Jasmine and that is the most important thing." Vincent advises. "As far as the place setting goes, work out to in. Do you have anything planned for the wedding so far, or is Jasmine doing it all?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th March 2015, 4:37 pm

“If he does just stand by him and tell him that you are there for him.” Serena said. She leaned back on Jasmine’s bed with her hands on her stomach. “I know Vincent had a hard time with the formal balls that we had. The first one was horrible but that was because my dad made it hard for him. You were there, you should remember.

I know the ball to announce our wedding was big. Vincent had already started classes by then and it was overwhelming. It’s good for Brandon to know you are there for him because he may not stress about it, but it will feel overwhelming to him.” Serena was still rubbing her stomach.

~~

“No, she wants me to help plan the wedding. We are going for a small one with just close family and friends. I have studied some about the traditional weddings here, but I don’t know much about them.” Brandon explained. “I am not trying to stress over it, but I do feel over whelmed. We have about a month and a half to plan and I feel like it is going to be jam packed over the next few weeks. The good thing is, Nathaniel and Levi are going to go shopping with me to get a traditional Moldovan wedding outfit.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th March 2015, 4:51 pm

"You are lucky to have the smaller wedding. Ours was overwhelming. I still don't see myself as Prince Vincent. And now we are having twins. It never ends does it?" Vincent sighs. "I think we need some drinks."

~~~~~~

"He is doing great with his studies, and now I don't think he is going to be nervous about us being together. Dad was horrible, even worse than Iverson was. He didn't back off until right before the wedding and only because Brandon and I fought back." Jasmine sighs. "If he can deal with that, he can deal with anything.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th March 2015, 5:24 pm

“We have to have a ball though to announce to the noble’s about our wedding. I’m not looking forward to it.” Brandon said. “Come on, we have a lot to celebrate and to drown in at the same time.” He said patting Vincent’s back. They are walking through the town and Brandon points out a local bar he had seen before. “Looks like a good place. I would say let’s go to Mallory’s but we know the owners there.” He said chuckling.

~~
“Brandon is a great man to stand up to your father. I am sorry it took that much for him to do so, but hopefully things will get better now that your new little sister is here. I think your dad has just been full of tension.” Serena said. “It’s ok, I have been married for three months and I’m pregnant with twins. What do you think of that?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th March 2015, 6:03 pm

"I think you are crazy, and we know what you were doing on your honeymoon. My parents have me scared that I cut Brandon off. I think it was driving him more crazy than me." Jasmine confesses. "How are you two doing?"

~~~

"Did they shut down Mallory's or are Mallory and Jacobi working?" Vincent asks. They walk into the pub and go to the bar. He orders a brandy and sits with Brandon at the bar. "How is it going for you? It must be harder because you are new."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th March 2015, 6:23 pm

“Poor Brandon, by the sound of that it sounds like you are back at it. That or have put measures in place.” Serena said. “We are doing great. We moved into the house and I really like it. The castle almost seems like too much now. Vincent is so good to me and he is always making sure that both the babies and I are doing well. I haven’t felt them move yet, but I keep waiting to feel them move.”

~~

“Mallory and Jacobi are working it. They didn’t want to have to shut Mallory’s down while they were on their honeymoon.” Brandon explained. He orders a whisky as he takes a seat at the bar. He looks around and tries to blend in. “It is hard being not just the new guy, but the new guy out of nowhere who is a prince and going to marry the Moldovan heir is crazy. The people have been so good to me though. I think the hardest thing is that I finally had it out with Mr. Lane the day before the wedding.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th March 2015, 6:49 pm

Jasmine blushes. "We had one slip up at Nathaniel and Levi's beach party. I am just so afraid. I don't think my parent's would handle it as well as yours did with Audra." She puts her hand on Serena's stomach. "You will feel them move soon enough. I am so glad you like the house. It feels weird going there as a guest though. Seeing Daniel and Thomas' room cleared out. Is Vincent a good cook or did you hire someone?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"That is the Moldovan people though. They are among the friendliest. However they are fiercely loyal to their rules. You may catch some guff at the engagement ball." Vincent warns him. "My advice is to perfect the smile and wave. Also deflect everything to Jasmine."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th March 2015, 7:43 pm

“Well if you were wearing a bikini and it was driving him crazy, I can understand where you both couldn’t contain yourselves.” Serena said. She smiled when Jasmine put her hand on her stomach. “You won’t recognize your room or Nathaniel’s room any more. We had the big furniture taken out and we placed the order for the baby’s cribs and other furniture for the nurseries.”

Serena chuckled. “Vincent can cook and for one or two nights when Leigh Anne is off he will either make something or we will heat up left overs. Sometimes we go out when we want too. Leigh Anne has been such a wonderful addition to us. She was originally a castle employee who took the volunteer job at our house. I loved her so much that I asked her to stay full time and she took it.”

~~

“Is that what you are doing now with Serena? I know that you guys have probably already told the people that she is pregnant. Did you do it, or did she?” Brandon asked. He finished his whisky and ordered another. “Right now I am doing what I can to accent her and not hinder her. If I feel like I am doing wrong I know she will help me. I just don’t want to get out there and freeze.” He admitted. “I am afraid someone is going to accuse me of something that isn’t true or just don’t like me period. I love Jasmine and I have loved her sense even before I knew she was a princess.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th March 2015, 7:55 pm

"I don't think I met her. Then again we barely stayed at the castle. I am glad you found someone. She will help when the babies are born too. So our rooms are going to be nurseries. You will have to paint mine again." Jasmine smiles at Serena. "I am so happy that you are able to stay here a little longer. I miss seeing you."

~~~~~~~

"After that one you are cut off." Vincent winks. "You may feel like you are hindering her, but you are not. There are always going to be those who don't like you as well. You just have to look past them. You will make mistakes as well. Goddess knows I have. Yes Serena did tell everyone, more like she couldn't keep it in any longer. She is so excited to be pregnant."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th March 2015, 8:10 pm

“We have already picked out the colors to paint them. When they told me I was pregnant I had never been so excited or so scared before. I am just so thankful that they are healthy. To be honest I am thankful we were able to stay as well. Lately it seems it’s all work, nap, dinner a little time with Vincent and then bed.” Serena said. “I missed having time with you and even Audra.” Serena said. She sat up and hugged Jasmine.

~~

“Don’t worry; I hadn’t planned on having more than two. I don’t want to make a scene or anything.” Brandon said. “Well can you blame her? She is excited because in the mix of your love you created two small children. I have to admit Jasmine actually cut me off for a while. I was starting to go crazy.” Brandon said. He looked up at the clock as he took his shot of whisky. “It’s starting to get late Vincent; we should head back to the castle. We will probably have dinner together with the Lanes.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th March 2015, 8:32 pm

"I miss Audra and I feel bad that she is missing both of our weddings. I will have to make a trip out there to see her. Maybe to paint a family portrait." Jasmine sighs. "For me it's been studying, dancing, and preparing for the solstice festival and wedding. I am going to be thankful to go on the honeymoon."

~~~~~~

"I still can't believe you gave birth to my brother and cousin. I am so proud of you." Vincent puts money down to pay for the tab. "I am thankful for the break though. Although I love teaching the recruits. I am not sure if we are going to be used as diplomats now though." They walk back to the castle.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th March 2015, 5:13 pm

"Do you know where you are going?" Serena asked. "The honeymoon is the best part. You can stay in bed all day and not have to do anything... Especially when you are too sore to move." She said chuckling. "And it sounds like you have been busy too."

~~

"Why do you say that for?" Brandon asked. "I know that is basically what Serena does, doesn't she?" He asked as they walked. They walk into the castle and Brandon smiles. "5 gold pieces say they are in Jasmine's room."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th March 2015, 5:39 pm

"I don't know where he is taking me exactly. I knowhe said it was going to be some place I would like though." Jasmine starts to put away her notes. "Ee better get ready for dinner. I want to see my baby sister. "

"That bet is almost a sure thing. " Vincent follows Brandon. "I meant now that she is pregnant. I don't know if we will do much traveling. We finally got a handle on the morning sickness. "

They arrive at the door where Brandon knocks. "Do you think that is the guys?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th March 2015, 6:01 pm

Serena laughed. "I bet it is." She gets up and walks over to the door. "Who is it?" She asked.

"Oh let us in Serena. Your husband has been complaining about how much he misses rubbing your belly." Brandon said kiddingly

-------

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1482
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down