Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 2 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 18th March 2015, 6:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jasmine laughs at Brandon. "Serena you have my permission to tease him when I get pregnant." She opens the door. "I suppose you guys are hungry. I just want Sakura."

"Baby snatcher!" Vincent crys out. "Brandon, better be careful you may never see your kids."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 2 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 20th March 2015, 7:31 pm

Serena has to cover her mouth to keep from laughing. She knows they are just kidding with one another. “The banter between the two of you is just too funny.” She said.

Brandon walked over and kissed Jasmine. “Only a strong man could handle a woman of this caliber. Besides if I wasn’t strong, I wouldn’t be here. How about some breakfast?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th March 2015, 7:50 pm

The two couple walk to the dining hall where Junaluska and Lawrence are waiting. He has a big grin on his face. "Welcome guys have a seat and we will get breakfast started."

The gentleman pull the chairs out for their respective ladies. Lawrence, you look like you have something up your sleeve." Jasmine says watching his expression.

Lawrence signals to have breakfast started. "Well I was thinking that the heir to the throne can do the presentation for me. Do you think you are up to presenting your sister?"

Jasmine's face drops. "Lawrence, I will be an honor." She whispers.

"It means I will need to go over the ceremony with you after breakfast. So Brandon will need to entertain himself." Lawrence winks at him
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th March 2015, 8:08 pm

Serena looked at Vincent. She wondered if he would be the one to present their children. She took his hand and squeezed it. “I’m certain that we can kidnap him for a while and keep him entertained.” She said with a smile.

Brandon took a bite of his breakfast and chuckled. “That or I could go study, now let me see which one would be more fun.”

Junaluska chuckled. “You know darn well that you want to take the time you can away from those books.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th March 2015, 8:24 pm

"Not like he would get a lot done today anyway. My family should be here in a few hours." Jasmine points out.

"Then you will have Daniel to entertain you." Vincent chuckles. "That and wear you out."

"No picking on Daniel, he is just a little on the active side." Jasmine defends her brother.

"Serena will need the practice for her boys." Lawrence teases her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th March 2015, 8:37 pm

“Practice is all I need. Two little boys at that…I hope they are not as active as Daniel is. If they are I am in some serious trouble.” Serena said tapping the table.

“You could always call on Jasmine, I’m certain she will be able to help you. She’s had all brothers you know.” Junaluska said winking at Jasmine.

“Goddess knows that woman is wonderful with kids.” Brandon said pointing to Jasmine. “All the kids in town love her.”

They continued to eat their breakfast. Serena was the first one to finish. She just couldn’t eat anymore. Brandon kissed Jasmine before she and Lawrence left to rehearse. “So how have the two of you been the past few weeks. You know it is good to know that you were able to stay for this.” Brandon said as they walked to a study. “We can rest here till they are ready for us.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st March 2015, 1:36 pm

Jasmine walks with Lawrence. "Thank you so much for letting me present Sakura. I want it to be a surprise to Mom and Dad though."

"Don't worry, it will be. I will announce it at the beginning of the ceremony." Lawrence takes her to his office. He goes over the presentation with her. It is a simple ceremony.

~~~~~

"Well we are happy that Serena's morning sickness is down. It does hit her time to time, but nothing like before." Vincent sits next to Serena. "How are you doing? Are the studies going well?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st March 2015, 4:05 pm

"The studies it'self are going great. Some of it is basic and I feel like my mother did a great job teaching me what she did. The history of Moldova is rich and deep in it's roots. I am enjoying it. It's the other things that get me like the place settings and goddess knows if I do something that I shouldn't even on accident." Brandon explained.

"Those are things that you will learn in time. Grandpa will probably use you as a diplomat as well as Jasmine until he knows you are comfortable with what you are doing." Serena said. She gets comfortable on the couch and leans her head on Vincent as they talk.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st March 2015, 4:16 pm

Soon the Lanes walk into the study. Daniel runs in first and plops on Brandon's lap. He is wearing his circlet, which is now crooked. "Daniel Joseph Lane, you are dressed up, you need to behave. Sorry about that Brandon." Madeline pushes in a carriage. "Where is Jasmine and who wants to hold Sakura until she gets back?"

Vincent stands and takes Sakura from the carriage. "I am sure she will be back. She is visiting with Grandpa." He sits back down with Serena. "I figured you wanted to say hi to your cousin."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st March 2015, 5:03 pm

Brandon makes a loud noise as Daniel jumps into his lap. “Don’t worry about it Mrs. Lane…”He said half way out of breath. “Daniel, you are getting big for that. What are you going to do when your little sister starts plopping into your lap?” he asked.

Serena rubs Sakura’s back and smiles. “She is such a precious little girl.” She said.

Berenson walks in carrying a bag. He yawns as he had the second watch over night. “She is as good as her older sister was.” He said smiling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st March 2015, 6:05 pm

Madeline goes over and straightens Daniel's circlet. "He has to learn that when he has nice clothes that he has to behave. What would Master Aaron say if I told him you were misbehaving?"

Daniel's eyes widen. He immediately sits up like a good boy. "I am sowwy mommy. Please don't tell him."

Madeline was about to say something when the door opens. "See Lawrence, I told you they will be here. Ohh let me see my baby sister." Jasmine makes a bee line until someone grabs her shoulder.

"Let the others hold you. You will get to see her all the time." Berenson tells her.

"She is so cute in her outfit." Jasmine coos.

"I am going to check on things, but we should move the party to in front of the castle." Lawrence tells them.

Lawrence leads the way while the others follow at their own pace. Vincent holds Sakura until they get to the area. He then takes Serena to join the crowd. Madeline holds Sakura, Berenson and Daniel flank her. Jasmine and Thomas stand at the end.

Lawrence stands in front of the assembled crowd. He goes over and takes Sakura into his arms. “Ladies and Gentlemen, I know it is traditionally the Ruler who presents the new princess. However in this case, I am going to make an exception. I am going to hand the presentation over to Her Royal Highness Princess Jasmine Lane.” Jasmine walks over to him and he hands Sakura over to her.

Jasmine walks back to the podium. “Ladies and Gentleman, it’s been a while since we had a presentation ceremony. However I am here to present the latest addition to the Lane family” She dips her fingers into the oil and draws the Moldovan seal on Sakura's head. She then lifts Sakura up. “I present to you my baby sister, Princess Sakura Rose Lane.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st March 2015, 6:28 pm

Serena stands back with Vincent. Junaluska is standing with Lawrence and she is enjoying the presentation. Brandon is standing with them as well. The crowed of people have their eyes on Jasmine as she introduces Sakura to them. They are excited and there is a lot of talk sense King Lawrence isn’t doing the introduction.

The people begin to clap and whistle as Jasmine introduces Sakura. They are all excited to see a new royal baby. They may no longer be Miranda’s but that doesn’t stop them from loving them. They cannot help but eat this up.

Serena is slightly emotional. She squeezes Vincent’s hand and wipes a tear from her eye as she watches. This will be them soon. She can only wonder how he will feel about when it is time to dedicate their children.

Berenson is so proud of his daughter. He puts his arm around Madeline and rubs her back. He wipes a tear from his eye as he watches both of his girls.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st March 2015, 6:40 pm

Jasmine brings Sakura back and kisses her forehead. It is a picture perfect moment for all the people.

Madeline gets tears in her eyes watching her two daughters. She feels Berenson's hand on her back. "She is going to be a great Queen someday."

Daniel runs forward and hugs Jasmine's leg. "Hey there little man. How are you." Jasmine crouches down while holding Sakura. "You were as small as this at one time. And pretty soon she will be as big as you are now."

The people gather around them to see the newest princess and congratulate the Lane family. Daniel looks up at the mass of people . "Hey, don't cwowd too much she is just a little baby."

Vincent wipes the tear from Serena's eyes. "That will be us soon, only with two babies. I cannot wait to have your father present them to the people."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd March 2015, 4:47 pm

Brandon walks over and picks up Daniel. “Daniel, the people want to meet your little sister. They are proud of her just like they are of you.” He explained. What was he doing putting himself in this group of people. He looks at Jasmine. She was worth it as all of the Lanes and he greet the people.

Serena hugs Vincent. “What will you do if he asks you to present them? It is traditional for the father to present his children to the people.” Serena said.

The people are eating up the Lane family. They are all having fun and soon the crowd begins to die down. Everyone heads to town to celebrate the new addition. Junaluska chuckled and looked at everyone. “Should we join them? Or should we have dinner at the castle tonight together?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd March 2015, 5:04 pm

Sakura starts to get a little crabby. "I think she is hungry. Mom do you want her." Madeline takes her from Jasmine. Jasmine heads over to Brandon. "Thank you for diffusing Daniel. I think he was protecting Sakura."

Vincent wraps his arm around Serena. "I would be happy to present them. I just thought it would be the King's duty like it was here."

"I don't know what anyone else wants, but I would love to go out." Jasmine replies.

"I wonder if there will be some dancing going on?" Madeline smiles at Berenson. "Think you are up to it? Only one problem, we will need someone to keep an eye on Sakura and Daniel while dancing." She looks at all the others.

"I think that between all the people here, someone can keep an eye on your children while you are dancing." Lawrence jokes.

"Then it is settled, we are going out to Mallory's." Jacobi commands. "We already have food prepared for everyone."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd March 2015, 5:16 pm

Brandon hugs Jasmine. “You did a great job out there today. I am proud of you. Don’t worry about it. I could see that Daniel was having a hard time with everyone being around her. I think he was trying to protect her as well.”

Serena kissed Vincent’s cheek. “Well in most cases the king is the father. I don’t know how dad is going to want to do it. He may do it and at the same time sense they are twins, he may get you involved.” She said.

Berenson smiled at Madeline. “I think we can still dance their socks off. I can have my first dance with my little girl as well.” He said as they all started to town.

Junaluska chuckled. “I remember your first dance with Jasmine. You were so in love.” She said looking at Berenson.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd March 2015, 5:47 pm

"Come on monkey boy, let's go to town." She takes Daniel's left hand and Brandon takes his right.

Mallory's already has a festive atmosphere when the family arrive. There is a big table set up for them. People gather around to see Sakura and to give her gifts. There is a band set up and playing music.

"Come on Berenson, let's show them how it is done." Madeline pulls him out on the dance floor.

Jasmine takes over and thanks the people for coming. She graciously accepts the gifts as the food is set on the table family style. Jacobi and Mallory help Daniel fill his plate and distract him from the other people.

Vincent helps Serena sit down. "I will work with your father for the presentation. Wow this reminds me of the Blue Moon on the weekends. Is this always busy, or is it just during celebrations?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd March 2015, 6:31 pm

Brandon shakes his head as the Lane’s go out to dance. He looks at Jasmine. “Your parents can still put it down, can’t they?” he said.

Serena is laughing as she takes her seat. “It is always like this, unless it is a slower day.” Serena said. She took Vincent’s hand and looked up at him. “Will you at least have a dance or two with me? Nothing fancy like their dance, but maybe a slower song.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd March 2015, 6:38 pm

"Are you kidding they will probably teach our kids to dance." Jasmine pours herself a glass of the special drink. "I hope you won't let them intimidate you because I want to dance with you."

Vincent smiles. "I cannot wait to slow dance with you. If you want to leave early, let me know. You didn't get your nap in today, and we are leaving tomorrow."

"Oh don't cry, you will be back out here for the solstice celebration. Then you will see some real dancing. Both Nathaniel and I are the featured dancers." Jasmine jokes with them. She passes a dish to Serena.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd March 2015, 6:53 pm

Serena sticks her tongue out at Jasmine. “When I come back I will be heavily pregnant so I won’t be up for any major dances, but I will miss the weather.” She said with a smile. She takes the plate from Jasmine and begins to eat.

Brandon laughed as he looked at Jasmine. “Don’t worry; I do want to dance with you tonight. I won’t be able to dance like your parent’s but I can hold my own.” He said winking at Jasmine. He looked at Vincent. “Do you think you are going to be able to handle her when she’s like that.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd March 2015, 7:04 pm

"I cannot wait. It means that I am closer to seeing my boys." Vincent winks at Serena. "Although I may have to schedule some spa days for her."

The song ends, Berenson and Madeline return to the table. "So you never told us how you are enjoying the house. Jasmine told us about the mural she put in. I cannot wait to see it." Madeline says as she makes her plate. "Mom, Dad, as usual this is way too much."

"Words cannot express how thankful we are. We made other changes as well. You guys are always welcome to visit." Vincent offers.

"We will be there for the fall celebration for sure." Madeline tells them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd March 2015, 7:41 pm

Serena finishes her bite and takes a sip of some juice. “I didn’t think I would really like it, but now that we have it and after being in the infirmary at the castle, it made me realize how much I really loved living in the home.” Serena explained.

“Well it was your first time living outside of the castle.” Berenson said after he made his plate. He sat it down and then held the chair out for Madeline.

“That is true, but I do love it. We are decorating the nurseries now. We have decided on the paint that we want and we are looking forward to being able to put the baby furniture in there.” Serena said excitedly.

Brandon looked at Vincent and chuckled. “Good luck, you will have to tell me how that works out for you.” He looked back at Jasmine. “So would you care to dance?” He asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd March 2015, 7:52 pm

"You were already in the infirmary?" Berenson winked.

"Oh wait until you had one of the 'special teas'. Those will knock you on your ass." Madeline jokes.

Jasmine takes Brandon's hand. "Of course I would love to dance." The song is not a slow one, but it is not as fast as before. She will let him lead the dance.

"If your mom was here, she would play a set with the band. I know that you learned the flute as well." Madeline watches Mallory and Jacobi show off Sakura as Daniel sits in her lap.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd March 2015, 8:07 pm

Serena smiled. “I do have my flute. I think it is in my bag.” Serena said. “Do you think the band will let me play with them?” She asked. She watches as Brandon gets up with Jasmine to dance.

“Thank you.” Brandon said with a smile. He bows to her as he takes her hand. He listens to the music and remembers the dance that Nathaniel taught him. He picks up the pace and begins the dance with Jasmine. He swings her out and brings her back in as they enjoy the dance. “I am so thankful I took dancing.” He said.

Serena looked at Madeline and wrinkled her nose. “I’ve had one already, but I voluntarily took it. I didn’t get it uninvited.” She said.

“Madeline had to be given it just to get her to rest or off her feet some. She hated it.” Berenson said chuckling as he ate.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd March 2015, 3:58 pm

Jasmine is impresses by Brandon's dancing. "Where did you learn to dance? " He twirls her around again. She manages to sneak a kiss in. "I will have to thank your instructor."

"I am sure if you ask they will be more than happy to let you play. " Vincent assures Serena.

"I would like to know if you are as good as your mom." Madeline winks at her. "Actually, I will be right back." She hand Sakura off to Vincent. She goes up to the band and points at Serena. The director nods emphatically and cannot wait for her to play.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd March 2015, 5:52 pm

Brandon smirks at Jasmine. "You can thank your brother." He said as he bought her back in. The song ends and he smiles as he kissed her. "That was well worth the dance lessons."

Serena watched as Madeline walked over to the band. "I'm not as good as my mother." She said.

"Let the people be the judge of that." Berenson said with a smile.

The conductor beckons Serena to the band and she takes her flute with her. "We have Princess Serena with us this evening. I know a lot of you know her mother, Queen Kalista who used to play with us. We extend a warm welcome to you this evening and thank you for playing with us tonight!"

The people began to clap and whistle as Serena went to the front and warmed up. She started a tune and the band immediately picks it up. Its a light diddy and very playful tune."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top