Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 39 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 18th March 2015, 6:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jasmine laughs at Brandon. "Serena you have my permission to tease him when I get pregnant." She opens the door. "I suppose you guys are hungry. I just want Sakura."

"Baby snatcher!" Vincent crys out. "Brandon, better be careful you may never see your kids."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 39 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 26th July 2015, 6:23 pm

Kalista informs a guard to go to the Watson house to pick up some things for them. Vincent will not want to do it after resting. She included to Leigh Ann explaining that they will be up here until the babies are born.

~~~~~

Vincent sleeps the whole time Serena was checking on him. He doesn't even know she has left the room.

Iverson hears a knock on the door of his office. He received the report that the CO delivered. It made him cringe. Vincent did save that solider's life. "Enter." He calls.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th July 2015, 7:01 pm

Serena made it up to her father’s office and knocked on the door. He permitted her entrance and walked into the room. She has a raised eyebrow at him and looks upset. “Dad, have you even seen Vincent’s back? He is lucky a hair line fracture is all he has! His back is black and blue!” She shrieked at him.

Iverson had put his hands together. “Take a seat Serena. I just finished reading this report. Now to make it fair….”

“Who cares about it being fair, he could have been killed!” Serena said with tears in her eyes.

“No Serena, the test would have stopped at that point and immediate action would have been taken. The only reason this test didn’t stop is because Vincent took the hit.” Iverson explained. “Had he not, the test would have ended. Now before you continue your tantrum on me let me explain something to you. Your husband is a hero. He saved a man’s life today. To come out with only a hairline fracture is a miracle.” He said.

Serena wiped her eyes. “Are you going to change the test?” She asked.

“You mean the obstacle course? No, I will not have it changed. The men and women that make it through that course have become some of the best men and women we have in our military. Sam passed that test when he was young, I passed that test, Justin himself and all the men you know in the upper military have all passed that test. They are intelligent people and all have the mental and physical capabilities to do a great job.

Now, I will have an investigation done into what happened during the test, and depending on the outcome of that test, we will see about making changes to when the test should be stopped. Now your husband is a hero and he will be honored as such at the graduation ceremony.”

Serena looked at her father and nodded her head. “Thank you, please let us know how that goes. I am very worried about him and his back. It looks horrible.”

“Don’t worry Serena, it will be alright. Now why don’t you go get some rest before dinner.” Iverson said.

Serena stood up and smiled. “I will. Thank you again.” She said as she hugged her father the best she could. She then waddled out of his office to head back to their bedroom.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th July 2015, 7:44 pm

Jasmine wakes up still on Brandon's chest. The sun was on the descent, but not quite down. She knows they will be stopping shortly though. She stretches and smiles at Brandon. "You should not have let me sleep that long. Then again, I loved being in your arms."

~~~~~~

Pain is the first thing that Vincent feels when he begins to wake up. He wonders if the meds are still working. He rolls over and sees Serena asleep on the chaise. He looks around and finds some bags and a trunk on the floor by the foot of the bed. It appears someone picked up there stuff. He also sees his uniform hanging by the door as well. It is pristine. He will have to thank his mom for that.

He feels like groaning when he sits up, but doesn't want to wake Serena. He wanted to do something special tomorrow, but won't be able too if he is still in pain. He walks over to her and sits in the chair next to the chaise.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th July 2015, 7:52 pm

Brandon smiles as he looks at Jasmine. “To be honest, I haven’t been awake long either. I fell asleep watching you sleep.” He said. He rubs her side with his hand and smiles as he takes a deep breath. The carriage stopped and a moment later one of the guards open the door.

“Majesties, we will be staying here for the night.” The guard said.

Brandon gets out and then helped Jasmine out. “Thank you, wow this is a nice little town.” He said. He could see the sun just barely visible on the horizon. “I loved holding you in my arms, but I am a little hungry now. Let’s see what we can find to eat.”

~~

Serena had fallen asleep on the chaise. She had watched Vincent for a while before falling asleep. She feels stiff and her eyes begin to flutter open. She smiles as she sees Vincent in the chair beside of her. “How are you feeling Vincent?” She asked.

It was then that she noticed someone had been to their house. “Oh, someone was nice enough to get our things. We will have to thank them later.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th July 2015, 8:51 pm

Jasmine takes her overnight bag and walks into the inn. "Oh majesties, welcome. We are so excited to have you here. We gave you the best suite in the house. Now go and wash up. Dinner is almost ready in the kitchen."

She smiles at Brandon. "Appears we have dinner ready, but I need to get cleaned up first." She takes the key from the owner and goes upstairs with him.

~~~

"If you look closer you will see that Mom washed my uniform. You don't even see the mud stains on it anymore." Vincent sits up and winces. "I am sore, but I am going to be like that for a while. I think it will get a little worse before better. Cadence also gave me a cream to help loosen the muscles." He sighs and looks over at Serena. "I am supposed to be taking care of you. Here you may be helping me out for a little bit."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th July 2015, 9:04 am

Brandon heads upstairs with Jasmine so that they can clean up. She opens up the door and they walk in. "This is a nice room. Come on, lets take a quick shower and get ready. I don't know why but I am starving." He said.

He put his carry-on bag on the bed and then went to start the shower. "We can take a quick shower together." He said as he took off his clothes.

~~

"I hope she gave you some pain pills as well." Serena said. She looked up at his pristine uniform. "Your mother did a really great job. Now don't worry, I am here to help you too so let me help you by putting some of that cream on your back."

She has a hard time getting up and sighs. "It might be a good idea that we are staying here. I think we are both going to need help." She takes the cream after waddling over. "Now let me see your back."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th July 2015, 4:10 pm

"Probably because it is dinner time. I hope they have some music too, I would love to do some dancing." Jasmine pulls him close to her. "I love you so much." She gets dressed and puts on some nice heels. She has some nicer clothing along since this is a formal visit as well.

~~~~~

Vincent is torn. He can only imagine how his back looks. He does not want or need Serena's imagination to go wild. "Are you sure that you are ready to see this? I have not seen it myself, but I know it will not be pretty. It may even get worse looking before it gets better. I know how your imagination is even without the hormones. If you want someone else to do it, I understand."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th July 2015, 7:35 pm

Brandon kissed Jasmine as she pulled him close to her. He then dresses in a pair of slacks and a nice button up shirt before putting on a red tie. “You look really nice in those heels, Jasmine. For that matter you look very formal just for dinner. How do I look?” He said as he walked over to her. He bowed and smiled at her as he put his arm out for her. “Care to join me for dinner and maybe some romantic dancing afterwards?” He asked

~~

Serena squeezed Vincent’s hand gently. She bit her lip slightly and looked at him. “I already saw it earlier, when you were asleep. I took a peek under the bandages so I know a little of what to expect.” she explained. “Please let me do it, I promise to be gentle.” She said as she caressed his face with her fingers.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th July 2015, 10:05 am

Jasmine takes his hand. They go down to the dining room. It is quiet, but busier than usual because of the royal couple visiting. The people are giving them some privacy, but some are snapping pictures of them.

The waitress gets their food and drink order, then leaves them. Jasmine smiles at Brandon. "I am excited to see Annaleigh. Are you excited about having a little niece to spoil?"

~~~~~

Vincent turns so he is sitting backward in the chair. "Thank you, I really appreciate this. You will have to tell me what color it is back there, I am not able to see it." Vincent winces slight at both the coolness of the cream and the slight pain that Serena's touch is doing. "It is worth it though."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th July 2015, 11:19 am

Brandon was sitting across from Jasmine he smiles at her as He takes her hand. "I never imagined that I would have two sisters or that they both would be giving birth to my nieces or nephews. I cannot wait to shower Annaleigh with gifts and to give her my love." Brandon said. He was trying to ignore the fact that people were taking pictures of them or watching them. "I don't know how you are able to do this so easily. I am trying to ignore them."

~~

Serena was as gental as she could be on Vincent's back. She winced slightly as she rubbed it over the darkest part of the bruise. "It's a deep purple and black color here where the fracture is, and then around here its a lighter purple. It's gotten bigger sense I saw it earlier. I am just worried about you and at the same time proud of you."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th July 2015, 4:11 pm

"I had years of practice. Trust me soon enough they will be unnoticeable unless you want to recognize them. It is like the guards. You know that we have guards with us all the time."

The food is delivered and they begin to eat. "This is really good. I love how the made the dressing." Jasmine gushes.

There is mumbling going around about what a cute couple they are and wondering when they will be announcing the next heir to the throne.

~~~~~~~~

"It will take time to heal, but I will heal. It is better than a damn good solider dying. That course was rough, but I can see why it is. It does separate the excellent soldiers from the rest. The one I saved was not paying attention to his surroundings." Vincent explains. "I thank the goddess this was towards the end of the course and not in the middle. I may not have finished it then."

Serena finishes with the cream. She puts on the wrap and helps him to dress. "Thank you so much my love. I am just thankful that I will be able to hold my boys."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th July 2015, 4:20 pm

Brandon let his eyes waunder around the room. "I know grandpa said they were always nearbye, but I had never noticed them before." He said. "Thetalk going around is what's getting me. I know they must be excited but are we all they talk about?"

~~

"I'm sorry I can't help you up Vincent, but I'm glad the man didn't die. At least you will be able to hold our little ones. They are moving now. You know they like to hear your voice." Serena said with a smile.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th July 2015, 4:48 pm

Jasmine reaches across the table and takes Brandon's hand. She brings it up to her mouth and kisses it. "We are Royalty. It is to be expected. I know you aren't used to it, but put yourself in their shoes. How awed were you when you first met Micia, or you found out I was a princess?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent turns around so he is facing Serena. He puts his hands on her stomach. "Hello boys, I love you so much." He kisses her stomach. "Now if you back up, I maybe able to get myself up."

He stands up slowly and they walk to the dining hall. Iverson and Kalista were already seated. "Oh hello guys, how are you doing? I am so glad to know you are staying here." Kalista says as they sit down. Vincent swallows the pain he is in, refusing to show them.

Reginald smiles brightly at them and pounds on the table. "I think he is happy to see you as well."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th July 2015, 5:02 pm

"Well when you put it that way I understand. I couldn't believe that you were a princess and to meet Queen Micia was a big thing for me." Brandon said. He could see the flashes of light from cameras around them. "I'm glad I met you. I wouldn't be your husband now if I hadn't." He then brings her hand to his mouth and kisses it.

~~

Serena took her place at the table and smiled at Reginald. "I think someone is happy to see us." She said. She watches Vincent as he sits and swallows the pain. She takes his hand under the table and squeezed it.

"How are you feeling Vincent? Cadence said you wouldn't be making the archery tournament this year." Iverson said.

Dinner was bought out Serena began to eat."his back looks bad, but he is a strong man and candle it, right? She said winking at Vincent.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th July 2015, 7:40 pm

The band starts to play some dinner music as they eat. They finish their meal. Jasmine smiles at Brandon. "Prince Brandon Lee Sentali, may I have this dance?"

~~~~~~~

"Unfortunately, I won't be able to defend my title. It will be interesting to see who will win since both Jasmine and I will be out of it. I wonder if Berenson will enter?" Vincent answers. He returns the hand squeeze.

"It really isn't that bad, but it is colorful. I know tomorrow may be worse." Vincent tells them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th July 2015, 8:00 pm

Brandon smiles as he stands. He bows at Jasmine and offers her his hand. “I would love to dance with you Princess Jasmine Annabelle Sentali.” She took his hand and they walked out to the dance floor. He could see the flashes from the cameras as they began to slow dance together. He had his arms around her in a loving fashion, but kept his hands at or right above her hips so that they looked professional.

~~

“Well we added the crossbow part to the archery tournament but they are two different tourneys in the same one.” Iverson explained. “If you need Cadence any time you are here Vincent, please go and see her. I cannot thank you enough for saving that man’s life. I read the full report earlier. When I spoke the CO earlier he had not told me fully what had happened.”

Serena had finished what she wanted to eat. She felt the urge to get up and walk around but kept still for the time being. “I don’t know if he will or not. Will he be here?” She asked looking at her parents.

“Usually they come for the celebration, but I know they just had Sakura and Daniel has his studies now, so I don’t know.” Iverson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th July 2015, 8:18 pm

Jasmine loves the dance. She wishes she could be closer, but knows now is not the time for that. She lies her head on his chest. "Maybe a little later we will dance for real." She whispers to him.

~~~~

"Thank you Iverson, but I didn't do anything that none of the other soldiers would have done given the situation. We are a unit, Sir." Vincent blushes at Iverson's accolades. Even after this time it still feels odd for him to accept praise from Iverson.

"I know that Nathaniel and Levi are finalizing their adoption as well. I got a letter yesterday that they are adopting a little girl. Her name is Gwyndolyn Tamara. But no one else knows yet." Vincent informs them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th July 2015, 8:30 pm

Brandon smiles as he listens to Jasmine whisper to him. “I would love to dance with you upstairs.” He whispered in return. “I just thought down here that maybe we needed to keep it professional.” He whispered as he put on of his hands on her back.

~~

Serena looks over at Vincent, happy about the news. “Oh goddess, really? Ohh I promise not to ruin the surprise for Brandon and Jasmine while they are here.” She said excitedly. “After the twins are born it would be nice to go see them.”

Iverson looked down at Reginald as he ate. He had created a mess. “Someone is a messy eater. Look at that.” He said chuckling. Reginald was giggling as he licked some potatoes off of his hand. He had food all over his face.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th July 2015, 4:34 pm

"You are right, we do need to keep it professional out in public. It is alright to have some romantic displays, but not too much." The song ends and Jasmine starts to lead him back to the table. However the people had another plan. They told the band to start up a lively group dance.

~~~~~~~

Kalista takes a wash rag and washes his face. Reginald of course protests. "I think a little boy needs a bath."

Vincent watches them and is excited. He leans to Serena. "Just think, that will be us soon, but with two. I am so glad we have Leigh Anne."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th July 2015, 6:03 pm

Brandon was about to take Jasmine back to their table when they are stopped by others. The band begins to play a lively tune and others take their hands. Brandon looks at Jasmine as they are separated. “I guess this means we are going to be a part of this dance.” He said with a smile.

He was lucky enough to know this dance. The people take their hands and go over the dance moves before starting the dance.

~~

Serena has her hand on her stomach as she watches her mother with Vincent. She smiles as she watches Reginald protest. “I cannot wait to have our little ones. It seems so close and yet so far.” She said. “He doesn’t look to happy right now.” She said chuckling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th July 2015, 6:19 pm

Jasmine loves the group dance, she only hopes that Brandon feels the same way. It almost feels like a celebration. The dance ends with Jasmine and Brandon together. "Well that was fun. I wonder what is going on."

~~~~~~~~

"It is a boy thing. They don't like to be clean. I thought you knew that." Vincent discloses. "Even when we take baths we mess everything up."

"Well I am going to give a boy a bath. I will see you guys tomorrow." Kalista picks up Reginald. "Vincent, you may be more sore tomorrow, so please take it easy."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th July 2015, 6:35 pm

Brandon is enjoying the dance. He is laughing when he ends the dance with Jasmine. “I don’t know, but I am having fun. Maybe they are celebrating our marriage. I don’t know but whatever it is it is fun, though if we are going to be traveling on tomorrow maybe we should go on to bed.” He said. He kissed her hand gently.

~~

Serena chuckled. “Don’t worry mom, we are both going to take it easy tomorrow. No military for you tomorrow, and no extra stuff for me.” She said. She stands up and takes Vincent’s hand. “Come on, we should head upstairs and get ready for bed. Tomorrow we should start getting ready for Jasmine and Brandon. I think they will be in Altier tomorrow and then be here two days after that.” She wrinkled her nose. “I have to go to the bathroom.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th July 2015, 6:50 pm

Jasmine sighs. "Fine, do you think you can handle putting me to bed?" She kisses him and walks away from him. Brandon is stunned for a moment before catching up with her.

Once they are in the room Jasmine teases him by removing her clothes and lying in bed.

~~~~~~~~~

"Come Serena, I do want to take you out. Maybe not to Blue Moon, but somewhere else. So think about it as you sleep and let me know what you want to do." Vincent helps Serena up the best he can and they walk to their room.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th July 2015, 7:20 pm

Brandon watches Jasmine and slowly follows her to the bed. He takes his clothes off and crawls into the bed. “You are such a teaser, just a kiss can stun me and your body freeze m.” He said before kissing her.

~~

Serena takes Vincent’s hand as they begin to walk back to their room. “Maybe we can go to Antonio’s tomorrow. I don’t think either of us can take any dancing. Just be careful that the people don’t hurt you while we are out.” She said. They make it back to their room and she goes inside. “I am tired, but my body is wrestles.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th July 2015, 8:48 pm

Jasmine returns the kiss before falling asleep in Brandon's arms. She wakes up still in his arms. "Have I ever told you to how much I love waking up with you in the morning without having to worry?"

~~~~~~~

The fire was already started in their room when they arrive. "Well why don't you write in your notebook for a little while." Vincent won't admit that he is worried about Serena. She is nesting and now she is restless. "Will you help me get changed?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top