Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New artist member~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New artist member~ Empty New artist member~

Post by Ackeren 29th June 2016, 8:32 pm

Hello everyone! Ackeren's here!

First of all, English is not my first language so I might do some mistakes and I'm sorry about that ^^;

My hobbies are mostly drawing, reading and wathing animes but I also like to play video games and learn new languages when I have time for that. I'm writing a novel and I'm also about to be able to publish my first comic soon! I can't hide that I'm pretty excited about that!

I'm usually a kind person and I hate hurting others. I'm also a Furry and I don't mind being judged about that because this is part of me since I'm born. I'm also addicted to Tokyo Ghoul, Kuroshitsuji, Shingeki no Kyojin, Blue Exorcist and a lot more animes but I won't write the whole list because it will be too long.

Since I don't know what else to write about me, I'll just say that I'm a new artist for this forum and that I'll have some drawings soon for you to see my drawing style.
Also, if someone would like to have a drawing from me, I'm the kind of artist that usually ask to be paid before I start the drawing but don't worry, I always keep the money until the final drawing is approved by the person who's asking for it before doing anything with the money. I also like to send a quick sketch or two to the person about his/her character to know if the pose and details are good enough and then I proceed to the lineart and show it to the person again. About the colors, you will have to tell me which one you would like me to use and I'll send you some color palettes that I will make and you will be able to choose which one you prefer and also ask me to change some colors as you like or send me a link to a picture with the specific color that you would like it to be. I'll ask for more details when I'll do my price sheet and all questions about requesting a drawing can be asked in the Lounge when I'll post a topic~

So I think that's all about it~
Speak to you all soon! ^_^

Last edited by Ackeren on 29th June 2016, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ackeren
Ackeren

Back to top Go down

New artist member~ Empty Re: New artist member~

Post by JerriLeah7 29th June 2016, 8:56 pm

Greetings and Welcome to the Gateway!

We look forward to foruming with you! If you'd like to post outside of working in the lounge for us, be sure to have a look around and join in wherever you'd like. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask a staff member for help.

Be assured that no one here will judge you for who you are--furry or otherwise. Should someone choose to do so, just notify me and Ill strike them down with the ban hammer of justice.

Harley Quinn

*gives virtual cookies*
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar 30th June 2016, 12:36 am

Welcome to GtR! Hope you have a great time here Smile
Elementar
Elementar

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 30th June 2016, 9:01 pm

Glad to see you here ;D Welcoooome ~

*gives you some japenese green tea*
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy 1st July 2016, 6:20 am

Welcome to the Gateway my friend! Glad to have you here and i also look forward on seeing your work!
Luffy
Luffy

http://think-tank.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki 1st July 2016, 11:22 am

(aside) ....A new MEMBER?!?.... woah! new artist? *crowd of gasps* (end aside)

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *crowd cheers* Thumbs Up High Five Guitar Rock Wave

Welcooooooomme to the FORUM!!!!

We accept all kinds, nice resume there! Very Happy

I always wanted to write a comic myself someday, and while I've attempted a bit before, well, still not far on that. But the planning... oh I have so much planned.... Admiration That's awesome.

And also one of my best friends is still a furry technically I think? Close enough, anyway! I don't know exactly what qualifies for that title anymore as it has been years since we've talked about furry stuff in depth, but my point is,.... nothing wrong with that at all. Super Smile (I'm actually surprised anyone would consider that weird in the first place.... animals have been anthropomorphized in popular media for years...)

Anyway, hope you like it here! We all really have fun! Even if you're not into doing the role play thing, there is always the worry-free Fun and Games section as well!

....and okay.... I gotta give the welcome gift thingy... *digs in pockets* where is it?.... Hmmm ...hmm... Sweatdrop I know I had something..... *finds digital pocket lint*

hehe... Well here is... uhh.. what I have to give anyway... But, HEY! LOOK! It sparkles away when you throw it!! *throws digital pocket lint... digital fuzz disintegrates in a pixelly manner*

sorry.... Down Welcome to the forum!! Grin
RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 28th July 2016, 4:14 pm

Welcome to the Gateway! We hope you like it here and post lots! Booze and dancing girls are in the back on the right--the left holds Chippendales. Drawing is one of my hobbies, as is writing, so that you've done a comic and are working on a novel requires that I express my jealousy, chumpsicle. But kudos, that is cool.

...also, feel free to forfeit your immortal soul unto me at ANY time. Evil Grin
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top