Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna The One and Only

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luna The One and Only Empty Luna The One and Only

Post by Luna 27th June 2012, 8:23 pm

Nice to meet everyone. My name is Luna! I am a moderator here on GTR. So first let’s give you a little heads up about who I am as a person!

I am a twenty-seven year old female who works as a security guard in North Carolina. I love my job even if I don’t really like my coworkers =-P Beggars can’t be choosers. I live with my grandmother taking care of her at home so if you hear me referring to “The old woman” this is who I am referring to! Also If I am “Stabbing her” I am giving her an insulin shot, and if I am “Drowning her” I am giving her a bath. I don’t really torture the old woman so please don’t think I am being mean when I say these things!! I have six sisters. Three older half siblings, two younger real siblings and one youngest sibling who is 10 and yes I am old enough to be her mother. Sarah who I talk a lot about as well is my sister who is right under me. She is 23 years old and has Cerebral Palsy. I am her guardian so if you hear me talk about the monkeybutt, I am referring to her as well.

Also just a heads up. I am a bisexual female. I have no sexual preferences and talk and make jokes accordingly to both forms. If I offend you in ANY way please let me know so that I KNOW that I have offended you in any way. I do not mean to harm, offend, or instigate any fights towards anyone as a person. I do pick on some, but I have told them before the same. If I ever offend then please tell me.

Let’s see, I love to listen to music, preferably country, but I do listen to a little bit of everything. I love to draw some in my spare time, I write poetry, usually in the free verse kind or the lyrical kind. I like to play video games RPG’s for the win!!!!! I love to watch Anime if I can and I love to read.

I have been roleplaying now for about twelve years now. I am a veteran of the world. I began roleplaying on a game called Furcadia. I would one on one role-play and I did this for a few years. I sight roleplayed at one other site that is now no longer a site. I was introduced to Godsibb where I became friends with a few of the members there. I was in one rp there and it was the first rp I had finished with a group of friends or people. I was ecstatic!! Then I was invited here to GTR.

GTR has been a blessing in disguise to me. I came here about a month or so after my paw paw had passed and soon was friends with a group of people. We started roleplaying and just having a lot of fun. It bought me out of a hard time. From then on I was apart of the boards and I never left. I became the Chatbox mod in August of last year and then I was recently promoted to Moderator with a change in staff. I hope I served GTR well when I was just the Chatbox mod, and I hope that I do everyone well as just a moderator as well.

If you have any questions or need anything, please message me or contact me in any way that you can. I will be glad to help you or answer your questions.

SO without further a do…..

::Looks around. Lights a match and sets own couch on fire::

HIII WE HAS BONFIRE!! WHO WANTS SOME SMORES???? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum