Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religious Reign

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Religious Reign - Page 23 Empty Religious Reign

Post by xenolion 15th September 2012, 10:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Hialeah wakes up as the sunlight filters her room. She rises from her bed and gets ready for the day. Dressed in her robes she goes to the chapel and sets it up for the daily services. “Good morning Father,” She bows politely greeting the priest as he walks in. She is just setting up the candles.

“Good morning Lady Hialeah, I hope Sagia blessed your sleep.” The priest responds placing the book on the altar.

“I slept well, thank you Father, may Sagia bless you.” Hialeah replies as the finishes up. She bows in front of the altar and to the priest before leaving the chapel. Her next destination is the chapel gardens. What started off as a simple plot to keep Hialeah busy as a child, has grown to a full scale garden. The priests encouraged Hialeah’s green thumb and because of her the fruits and vegetables produced by the chapel are known throughout the city.

Hialeah sings as she tends her gardens. Her beautiful mezzo-soprano voice drifts through the gardens. The priests do not push for her to be in the church choir though. It is like they do not want her to perform in front of anyone. It is a beautiful sunny morning as the works on pulling the weeds and watering the gardens.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Religious Reign - Page 23 Empty Re: Religious Reign

Post by xenolion 29th January 2017, 1:57 pm

Hialeah is surprised when Nisa left. "I thought the man left. Oh how rude of me to ignore him." She slowly sits up and looks at Maria. "I wish to meet the man you call father. I know he must have questions for me too. I wonder if Kisten will let me visit him, or if it would be dangerous."

She takes Maria's hands. "We are living at the edge of dangerous times. It will be worth it if we can stop the fighting between the Gypsies and Sangians."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th January 2017, 6:12 pm

Maria watches as Nisa leaves the room. "I too thought he was gone. Oh well. I hope she finds him. She seems much happier with him around." she said. She was holding Hialeah's hands as she took them and looked into her eyes. "Are you sure you are ready for that? It could lead us down a perilous journey. You are pregnant as well. You should at least think about your family before wanting to take on such a great task. As for wanting to see our father, I don't see why we can't do that. I would be honored to take you there."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 9th March 2017, 7:56 pm

Eran is tired of hanging onto Lord Aldain's waist just to stay on this horse. Yet, his body still feels weak. Of course it does, he's injured...but part of him was praying that he would somehow heal much more quickly this time. Not that he'll be needed.

"How much further?" The vampire asks.

Eran sighs, "We've got a ways. Don't be so impatient. We'll be riding all night."

And they did. They rode through the night, through the morning, and onward into the afternoon--close to the evening. Sunset promised it's way into the sky with deep colors of oranges and purples when Eran finally spoke again. He and the Lord barely spoke to one another--and what else was there to say? The two share a checkered past...and it's so strange to see how different Lord Aldain is today than he was back then, albeit looking exactly the same.

"Stop here. Their camp is down beneath this ridge. We'll have to sneak in." Eran says tiredly, "Won't that hooded cloak of yours stand out against the rocks?"

Lord Aldain nods his head, "We will wait for dark. You should rest, until then. As should I. We'll hide in the small valley we passed a half hour ago. THen we'll return when we are ready."

Eran nods his head and they set back out, back the way they came. When they reach camp, Eran quickly falls asleep as the Lord ties up the horse and readies a small bed to rest on, careful to keep from the sun. It's going to be a long evening. The two rest peacefully, hidden from the road by trees, bushes, and hills.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th March 2017, 7:29 pm

As Hialeah and Maria walk up to the house, Caroline greets them.  "Hialeah there is a messenger from the church.  His name is Phillip.  He is requesting you."

Hialeah turns to Maria.  "I will see you later.  Don't worry about me.  I just think it is better for me to meet him alone."

Hialeah enters the room and Phillip immediately stands.  "Priestess Hialeah, I am so glad you are here.  I was requested to bring you to the church for a meeting."

"Give me a few minutes to freshen up and I will be right back."  She goes to her room and changes into her priestess robes.  She is glad they hide her body.  She returns to the room.  They take the carriage to the Chapel.

The Cardinal rests his gently closed fist underneath his chin, resting his head upon it as he looks over and out the Chapel window.  The modest structure is still so new, adding a new and pristine purity to the appearance of the Sagian faith of this place.  He rather likes it and it comforts him.  

Dark thoughts haunt him, stress weighing at his brow as struggles over a most difficult decision.  What can one do to protect the ones that they love?  Would it be madness--blasphemy, even--to do whatever it takes?

Hialeah enters in the chapel and sees Geoffrey.  She pauses for a moment as a wave of emotions flood her.  She closes the gap giving him a hug.  "Hello fa...Cardinal.  It is wonderful to see you.  I am glad you got my message.  Please let's sit down and talk."

The Cardinal hugs his daughter in a warm embrace, careful to be gentle as always.  It feels as though he has not seen her in forever.  With a soft sigh, he is about to sit when he realizes that he almost sat in her chair.  Hialeah is the head Priestess here.  Regardless of his rank within the church, it is in this Chapel room where the Head Priest or Priestess have private domain.  

Smiling at himself with pride, he pulls the chair out for her, instead of sitting in it.  She'll look all the more radiant in this chair, he feels.  She has done more than earn it.  

"I have missed you,"  He says.

Hialeah takes her seat.  Since they are in alone in her office she knows she doesn't have to be so formal.  "It feels like forever even though it has only been a short time.  So much has gone on.  I want you to know that I am very happy with Kisten.  He is a wonder husband and man.  I am glad you came because I am so conflicted.  I know you are the one who will be truthful with me.

Father, I want to know more about my past.  I know you said I was dropped off at the church.  Did you ever find out anything about my parents?"  Her hands unconsciously go to her stomach.  "I have to tell you, I heard rumors and want you to confirm them."  

Cardinal Geoffrey's face shifts into a quiet, stoic stare.  "What rumors are these?"

Hialeah takes a deep breath. She looks up at Geoffrey.  There is no going back now.  "Am I gypsy?  Was I kept by the church to keep them quiet?  Please Father...Cardinal...I need to know the truth."

The Cardinal sighs, looking his daughter in the eyes.  "You are half-gypsy.  The Pope did ask to keep you so as to keep the gypsies at bay.  When he knows that you know this...he will have lost any use for you."

Hialeah raises her eyebrow.  "Half gypsy, but..."  She stops not wanting to give away the secrets of her guests.  They are supposed to be her sisters, but how can that be if she is only half gypsy.  "The rumors are inaccurate then.  According to them, I am full gypsy.  I will not tell anyone what happens inside this room today."  She takes Geoffrey's hand.  "You seem to know, so please tell me who my parents are."

He says, "Please understand.  I kept the truth from you to protect you.  Whomever has been speaking to you...they are putting your life in danger."

"I understand and appreciate you keeping me safe.  However, I want to know for personal reasons.  Whatever you tell me will not go beyond you, me, Kisten, and Sagia.  And something tells me that She already knows.  My life has been in danger since my marriage."  Hialeah assures him.  How she wants to tell him that she is pregnant, but first she needs to know the truth.

Cardinal Geoffrey speaks softly, a sadness in his eyes, "To the Pope and to the gypsies...you are one of three daughters to the gypsy King and Queen, Artreus and Maevys...but to Maevys and I, you are the result of the sin we could never regret."

Hialeah's breath catches as she listens to Geoffrey.  What he told her totally floored her.  Her head begins so spin.  "No, it can't be..."  She takes a few deep breaths.  "Are you telling me that... you are my father?"  How is she to tell them they are only half sisters?  They were so happy to find their triplet.  She closes her eyes as her mind begins to playback her childhood.  Now she can see the hints.  He did dote on her more than the others.  She was not in the same classes as the other priestesses in training.  He allowed her to put her personal touches on the temple.

Her eyes finally open and tears drip from them.  "Does the King know?  What happened to the third daughter?"  Her hands are on her stomach.  How will Geoffrey feel about being a grandfather?  Who named her Hialeah?

The Cardinal's hand reaches out for hers, taking hold of it with firm apology, "He knows she was taken...he learned of it recently--but he had believed her dead, along with her mother before that.  I do not know how he learned the truth...but he does not know that you and he are not..."

His voice trails off with an awkward silence, his eyes no longer able to look into hers.  Shame has found its way into his features as his gaze lowers and his voice quiets even further.

"I thank you for telling me, I really do.  I also thank you for watching over me.  I can see that you were as much of a father as you could be without revealing your secret."  She slowly stands up.  "I just need some time to process everything."  She looks at him.  She knows that telling him of her condition may put him in danger too.  "Father...that has a whole new meaning now... Thank you for trusting me with the truth.  I just have to get some air."  She pauses before leaving the room.

She goes to her little garden in back of the chapel.  There she falls to her knees.  Before she stops herself, she vomits in the garden.  Then she starts an one way conversation with Sagia.  *Is this what you were trying to keep secret from me?  I myself can represent how gypsy and Sagia can live together.  But poor Maria and Nisa, they are so convinced that we are triplets instead of half sisters.  I don't know if I can break their hearts, but I cannot lie.  Does Kisten even know?  I will have to tell him as soon as he gets back.  I eventually will have to tell Geoffrey about his grandchild.*   She finds herself short of breath.

The small woman sitting in the back of the garden, her movements so quiet that the shadows could not find her speaks.  She is a woman of palest comparison, with golden, curly locks and brilliant, jade eyes.  Her voice is soft, her dress pristine upon the dirt as though filth could not touch her.

Her bare feet, which stick out from the simple sheeted gown, are all clean.  The weight upon Hialeah's shoulders somehow seems lessened, the day brightening to a glow and all the colors of the world around them becoming more vibrant, more full of life than before.

"You are no mere representation, child,"  The woman says with a beautiful smile.  "You should never think so little of yourself."

Hialeah suddenly feels calmed.  She jerks up upon hearing another voice in her garden.  The woman before looks almost like a ghost.  Before she can stop herself, she talks to the lady. "I am afraid you misunderstood.  I want to show people that the Sangians and gypsies can live together.  I am just scared.  Scared for my sisters, my husband, my child, and now my father.  I don't want any of them to be in danger."

"To fear is to truly experience life / Yet as we live, we must face ourselves / And hope to see Sagia in our reflections."  The scripture spills from her lips as though she had said those words many times before.

"Yes,"  She says with hope, "I hope you will be the bridge of all peoples of the land.  My blessings go with you and those that you love dearest."

Soon after Sagia vanishes.  She is not sure if what she experiences was real or an illusion, but her fear has dissipated.  She goes back inside her temple.  She seeks out her father.  Upon finding him still in the office.  "There is something I must tell you."  She pauses for a moment.  "Father, I am pregnant.  You are going to be a grandfather."

The Cardinal stands immediately, his eyes wide as his hands shoot up to her shoulders.  Fear is there, first, but then, a smile finds its way upon his countenance.  "My dear, congratulations.   We are going to have a family!"  He pulls her into an embrace.

"Father, I want to warn you.  There are going to be changes coming.  I cannot exactly say what, but I am not afraid.  Hopefully Kisten and I will raise this child where the gypsy and Sagians live together in peace."  She whispers in his ear as they embrace.

Stepping away, the Cardinal says, "How can I help?"

Hialeah's eyes fill with tears.  She was surprised that he is so willing to do this.  "I will not ask anything more from you than communication.  I don't want to put you in any danger, but to have someone on the inside will be helpful.  Please answer a couple more questions.  Did you love my mother, and were your directly responsible for her death?"

Geoffrey seats himself again, his eyes returning to the open window and to the sounds of the people milling around below.  "I did...I do love your mother.  Very much.  I miss her more than I should.  I was not responsible for her death, though I feel that if I had done something differently, I probably could have saved her.

She was fearless.  Maevys had such intensity with her and she always lived in the moment.  However, she loved her husband...I was just a moment of passion she regretted.  You have her eyes."

Hialeah sighs, happy that she can tell her sisters that her father is on their side.  She remembers Nisa's statement earlier. "I can tell the sisters you were not responsible for their mother's death.  Father, I cannot thank you enough for being so open and honest with me.  I am proud to be your daughter.  She may have regretted the moment of passion, but Sagia had her own plans."

"Well, at least now you know you're a year older.  That gives you seniority,"  he says with humor.

"Like I will tell them that.  It is going to be hard enough to break the news that I am only their half sister."  Hialeah smiles.  "Please be careful, I just found my Father and I don't want to lose him."  She looks out the window.  "I love this chapel.  It is where I feel peace.  Here and in Kisten's arms."

"Please return in a few days.  I will try to give you any news I find from my meeting with the Pope that I have tomorrow.   He'll be in Town."  He says.

"I will be here.  For now I must get back, Kisten is gone, and I don't like to leave the house unoccupied.  I know there was some tension between you two.  I hope you will be able to work together now that you are on the same side."  Hialeah embraces Geoffrey one last time before leaving the office.  She feels rejuvenated, and at the same time she is nervous about how to approach her sisters.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd May 2017, 2:03 pm

Maria bows to Hialeah and leaves her in peace. She heads to her room to get some rest. She doesn't see Nisa as she goes about her way. She can't believe that Hialeah is pregnant either. She opens the door to her room and walks in. She closes it behind her and then sits down on her bed. She lays back on the pillows and sighs as she closes her eyes. Where were their lives headed for?
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 29th May 2017, 2:59 am

Eran is covered in blood, but Lord Aldain is perfectly spotless. Breathing arduously, Eran can almost not imagine how he manages that speed. Eran acted mostly as distraction and bait as they weaved through the den of prison cells, killing and slaying many. He strips each of the men that they take of any valuables, pocketing them away and adding them into his backpack.

Despite the night, the flickering dim light of the torches casting trickery of shadows and other whimsical mind games, he doesn't worry. Eran isn't scared, for the first time. It's the first time he's ever had a vampire on his side. He remembers the battle he fought against Lord Aldain darkly and he remembers the adrenaline that barely kept him alive. It's still there, at the edges of him, keeping him going.

They have the entire cleaned out after four hours of almost non-stop battle. Lord Aldain killed almost a hundred men in this hideout of underground tunnels. Of course, the lord kept a few alive, playing mind games with them to discover who they worked for and why they had Jaer. It wasn't long before they had the truth and it left a bad taste on Eran's tongue.

An hour before morning, Lord Aldain had Jaer in his arms, unconscious and clearly a survivor of torture. Eran silently wondered if the man had given in and given them any information that they desired. Part of him suspected it, but he wasn't sure. He barely knew this man, yet here he was--fighting along a damn vampire for him through waves of men.

Now, the fighting is over and at least, he can take a break. He sits down, flask in hand as he takes a swig of water, gulping it down before trying to trickle a few drips of it into Jaer's mouth. The man swallows it easily in his rest state and Eran smiles a little. He's going to be okay.

"You're quicker than you were," Lord Aldain says quietly in observation as he sits down on the opposite side of the tunnel. Both of them are leaning against opposing walls with their forearms propped on top of their bent knees before them.

Eran looks the man up and down critically. Of course he fought better than before. Surviving a fight with a vamp teaches you things and it makes you realize that you have got to fight harder if you want to live. It was just luck that he lived, last time. It's odd to look upon the Lord, now. Before, he was a dark creature in vividly black clothing, battle armor.

Here, in a dirty tunnel, he's a man dressed in color--a suit of fine quality that is not meant for battle, rather for diplomacy and dignity. How different he seems, now. How different he looks. It's amazing what a situation and what an outfit can do to change the way you really see a man. Or vampire.

Eran replies darkly, "Quicker to kill you."

Lord Aldain smirks, "Not quite there, yet. If you wanted to turn, though...you probably good kill me."

Eran scowls, "Never. I'm a gypsy, you fanged prick."

Aldain laughs, looking over at Jaer as he stirs in his sleep. He says nothing, though, and Eran wonders what this guy is really after. He is supposed to be an ally of the Pope. Not Hialeah. What's changed? It can't be love. Vampires don't feel very intensely, do they?

Eran pushes his thoughts away, "We should get going. In an hour the sun will be up and you won't get home. Plus, people will show up here any time to find what we've left for them. I doubt you wanna be here for that."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th May 2017, 4:19 am

Caroline waits for Hialeah to meet with the priest. *That was too close. We need to make sure the guests look more like Sagians.* She immediately gathers a few of the other workers. She instructs them to go to the empty guest rooms and gather the clothing. They have been getting clothes slowly for the girls already, but now they need to wear them.

She sets up one of the other empty rooms before gathering Maria and Nisa. Nisa she almost runs into while going down the hall. She finally finds Maria in her room. She knocks softly on the door before opening it. “I am sorry to disturb your rest. However your presence is needed, please follow me.”

She waits patiently for Maria to get ready. She brings her to the room. Nisa is already in a dress with maids pinning it up for her. She motions to the other maid. “Here is Maria.

I know you ladies must have questions, but we just had a close call. We had a visitor from the chapel here to summon Hialeah. I should have done this before, but we’ve been busy yes? So now as long as you are here, you shall dress the part. I know it is not what you are used to. However, we need to protect Lady Hialeah and Lord Kisten.”

~~~

Once she is seated in the carriage, the events begin to catch up to her. She tries not to, but she begins crying silently. She is thankful that Karen is right next to her. She doesn’t say anything, but allows the seemingly endless flow of tears soak Karen’s shoulder. Finally, she sits upright. “I know you were there and heard everything. I know he wouldn’t lie, not about that, not in the church. I just hope he does not get discovered. Do you think Kisten knows about him being my biological father? Should I tell him first before my sisters?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th May 2017, 9:56 am

Maria gets ready and follows Caroline to a room. Miss us there being fitted for a dress or as it seems the dress is almost ready for her. She sighs slightly as she looks at Caroline. I knew this would come but I hate that it came so fast. Do I really have to wear these garments?" She asked.

"If you want to keep Lady Hialeah and Lord Kisten safe then yes." Caroline said. "It will be for your safety as well."

"Fine. I will do it. Save our clothes however. One day we shall return to them and wear them once more. I don't think Erans going to like this." She whispered that last part.

She is given a dress and she goes into a room to change. She comes out a few minutes later with the dress on.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 27th June 2017, 6:27 pm

Nisa is with Maria as they are told about the new clothing...it makes her nervous. The clothes of this place don't look as comfortable or as loose as gypsy clothes...and they are way less decorative. Talk about no fun!

She hear's Maria's commentary about Eran and she snorts back her laughter. Then, she laughs out loud, "Oh, my God! Imagine Eran in clothes like what Lord Aldain wears!" The image is stuck in her mind as she bursts with more laughter.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th June 2017, 10:07 pm

Karen frowns, "I do not know if my lord knows of this or not...but I would certainly tell him before. He may have advice to offer on this...issue. Things are quiet complicated, my lady."

Hialeah nods and looks out the window. The estate is in view. She only hopes her sisters are busy because she will need some time to process the information.

She enters the house and a servant tells her that Caroline is with her sisters. "Thank you, I am going to rest for a little while. If Kisten returns before I wake, please let me know." She heads to their room.

~~~~

"There you two are beautiful. I think that Sir Eran will look very dashing in gentleman clothing." Caroline begins to clean up the clothes. "Don't worry about your other clothing. It will be cleaned and put away."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th June 2017, 11:45 am

Maria looked at Nisa as she laughed. She too laughed at the thought. "For that matter look at us. These outfits are no where near as nice as the gypsy clothing. I already miss my dress." She said.

She twirls around but the dress does not twirl like her usual dress does. She frowns unhappily and sighs. "It's for the greater good right?" she asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 24th July 2017, 9:15 am

Nisa sighs, "I guess, but we should never show the guys back home this...they'd never let it go. I mean...we'd never let this down."

She moves over to Maria and lifts up the lower part of her dress, looking at he frilly parts of it with skeptical confusion as she wonders about the style. These clothes are far less comfortable and free. What's the point? She shakes her head, "Can you breathe in that?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th July 2017, 3:16 pm

Caroline listens to the girls complaints about the clothing. "You guys look beautiful and I know that Lady Hialeah appreciates the sacrifice. I know you want to keep her safe. As for the breathing, I am sure you will get used to it."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th July 2017, 2:52 pm

Maria looks at Nisa and points with her thumb to Caroline. "So says the woman who's used to this kind of clothing. Better pray I can breath correctly before nightfall or I'll be sleeping naked." She said winking to Nisa. "I really do hope no one back home See's us...much less our uncle's or even father." She made an over dramatic face with her palm over her face.

"Oh what ever shall we do?" Maria said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 1st August 2017, 1:00 pm

Nisa is careful to assist with the new clothing for her sister and herself, making sure to pick the right materials for herself. She's picky and she doesn't want anything too flowery. However, it doesn't turn out too poorly, in the end, and although everything is a bit tight, it's also very lovely. Caroline is very patient with them and very giving.

With an appreciative smile, she thanks her, "We do thank you for your help, Caroline. I think...I think we should do fine, after we get used to the new style. It'll just take some getting used to, is all."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st August 2017, 6:58 pm

Caroline laughs. "I know it take a little to get used to, but you ladies look really nice. And with your teachings, I know you can fool the other nobles."

Hialeah woke from her nap. She is hungry for some chocolate. It is odd that she hasn't seen her sisters anywhere. On her search for chocolate, the servants told her where she can find her sisters. She gets a tray of chocolates to share with her sisters and heads to the room. The knowledge she possess weighs heavily on her. She looks at the door and puts a smile on her face before knocking on it.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 2nd August 2017, 7:14 pm

Maria picks out a few fabrics as well so that more clothes can be made. She laughs with Caroline and hears a knock at the door. "I will get it." She said.

She walks over to the door and opens it to see Hialeah standing there with Chocolates. "Oh Hialeah, I hope you are feeling better. Come in. Tell me, how does Nisa and I look?" She asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 2nd August 2017, 7:47 pm

Hialeah holds up the tray and looks at the girls. "You look very nice. I really appreciate what you are doing for me. I have some chocolates for everyone. I woke from my nap craving it. Please have some."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 3rd September 2017, 9:46 pm

Nisa leaps from the dressing stand and moves towards HIaleah with greedy eyes. SOmeone said chocolate--that's not something that gypsies get very often. It's a luxury for them and she loves them. She smiles widely as she says, "Chocolates?"

She dives in and grabs a piece, nomming it almost instantly and then sheepishly looking apologetically as she swallows the candy almost whole. "Oh, that was rude. I'm sorry."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th December 2017, 8:27 pm

Maria chuckled as she reached over and took one herself. "Please excuse Nisa. You see Chocolates are rare for us in the gypsy world. They are basically a treat." She said as she popped it in her mouth. She closed her mouth as she chewed on the piece of chocolate. She swallowed the piece and looked at the girls. "That was so divine...delicious. Can I have another?"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top