Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

안녕 하세요!!! Hello there~ Kamusta kayo diyan? XD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

안녕 하세요!!! Hello there~ Kamusta kayo diyan? XD Empty 안녕 하세요!!! Hello there~ Kamusta kayo diyan? XD

Post by Guest 18th February 2013, 1:13 am

So my name is Sammy from the tropical land of the Philippines, and I'm someone about to graduate college with too much time on his hands. :D
The person responsible for bringing me here is Leah7. She's a good gal, no doubt about that... I think.
Stuff about me, stuff about me... what can I say? Maybe I'll just write down phrases and such and just, go along with my chaotic flow. XD

1) I'm somehow random, so forgive my random bursts of randomness that might derail the chatbox into a random spiral of randomness. @__@
2) I like playing games, watching anime, writing fanfics, reading good novels, listening to good music, and watching good movies. I won't put 'eating food' in there because seriously, who doesn't like to eat food? ;)
3) Valentine's Day will forever be Thursday to me. And if I had a girlfriend it will still be Thursday. Because every day should be like Valentine's Day in that case, minus the chocolate. Chocolate makes you fat. :afro:
4) I have acrophobia. Major fear of heights man. TT____TT
5) My favorite food (ended up saying it. xD) are mainly Japanese food and Korean food. Except Wasabi, that green stuff from the fiery pits down below. O___O Strangely, I love kimchi to bits. XD

Next, I will be listing down my favorites~ Just for reference ;)
Anime - Sword Art Online, Binbougami Ga!, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Rave Master, Star Driver, Bakemonogatari... plus a lot more. XD
Movie - Harry Potter series, Lord of the Rings series, Avengers series, Star Wars series, THE LAST SAMURAI (only movie that made me cry manly samurai tears)
Music Artists - Kim Taeyeon (SNSD), Vocaloid, random anime openings I find cool enough (especially the SAO openings), and a bit of Ed Sheeran.
Books - Dresden Files, Loren Legacies, SAO light novels, Anna Dressed in Blood, Harry Potter series, Percy Jackson series, bunch of others.

Well, there's more to me than all of these, and I hope you get to know all that the more we all communicate with each other~ I also wish to know more about all of you guys, and that somehow we'll all end up as friends. :3

Last edited by Sammy23 on 18th February 2013, 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

안녕 하세요!!! Hello there~ Kamusta kayo diyan? XD Empty Re: 안녕 하세요!!! Hello there~ Kamusta kayo diyan? XD

Post by JerriLeah7 18th February 2013, 1:16 am

Greetings and Welcome to the Gateway! If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask a staff member or feel free to visit any of the helpful links in my signature.

It's so nice to see you here, Sam. =) *gives virtual cookies*
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

안녕 하세요!!! Hello there~ Kamusta kayo diyan? XD Empty Re: 안녕 하세요!!! Hello there~ Kamusta kayo diyan? XD

Post by xenolion 18th February 2013, 5:10 am

Welcome to GtR!! *hands over caramel brownies* I hope you have fun, post lots and VISIT THE CHATBOX!!!
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th February 2013, 10:23 am

HIIII!!!!!!!! 안녕 하세요!!! Hello there~ Kamusta kayo diyan? XD Omg_zps95139453 안녕 하세요!!! Hello there~ Kamusta kayo diyan? XD Omg_zps95139453 안녕 하세요!!! Hello there~ Kamusta kayo diyan? XD Omg_zps95139453

Hope you have lots of fun on GTR
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 18th February 2013, 5:41 pm

Welcome to the forum and I hope that you will enjoy it here and perhaps RP with us too !

*give you japenese green tea*
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th February 2013, 6:21 pm

Woot, MONOCLE CAT!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 18th February 2013, 8:37 pm

Welcome to the Gateway! Booze and dancing girls are in the back! I hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to rping with you.

Also, feel free to forfeit your immortal soul unto me at ANY time. Evil Grin
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 18th February 2013, 9:59 pm

Hola, Sam, and welcome to the Gateway! I hope to see you rping and in the chat! *makes pizza*
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th February 2013, 3:04 pm

Hello Sammy23 be welcome to the forum,hope you like it =)
Nice to see another person who is fluent in more than one language too,it enriches the forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 20th February 2013, 8:01 pm

Welcome to GtR! Good to have you here~
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st February 2013, 10:41 am

::Looks around. Lights a match and sets couch on fire::

HIII WE HAS BONFIRE!! anyone want some smores?? XD

Nice to meet you. I hope you have lots of fun and visit us all the time!!
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum