Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Admin returning!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old Admin returning! Empty Old Admin returning!

Post by Guest 30th June 2013, 1:55 am

While I'm pretty sure most of you don't even know me, I used to be an admin here, way back in the beginning of GTR. Leah knows me, as well as xenolion. I was kind of sad to leave before.. I just didn't have the time to devote. Still don't really have the time to role play anymore. I've got quite a few responsibilities on a another site that pretty much have me tied down outside of work. On that site I'm currently a Brigadier General (Another Admin, go figure) of a clan, and oversee our Diablo 2 LOD Division of 80 members and help guide the clan as a whole of just shy of 200 active members.

I'd like to maybe get back into role playing.. as long as whichever role play is a slow mover. I don't have a lot of time to post every single day or post several a day. I would love to bring Aerineth out of the shadows and have her get the rust off her sword again. Maybe after being here for a while I can manage to split my attention between Clan Overdosed, and here. Who know's, maybe even help out with things behind the curtain again.

Anyway, hope to see you guys around from time to time. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Old Admin returning! Empty Re: Old Admin returning!

Post by xenolion 30th June 2013, 8:36 am

Aernith or MK =P Welcome back!!! *hands over caramel brownies* We missed you!!!
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th June 2013, 5:24 pm

Mmm, still handing out them Caramel Brownies eh? Ever since I've known you. ^_^ Glad you do still. I've been craving these for quite some time, I must say. Glad to see you're still around here. Haven't talked to you in forever! Smile

I'll be browsing over the current role plays or maybe even wait for a new one to come up... It's so hard to jump into one that's got over 10 pages already let alone 100. Maybe chill in the chatbox ever so often. But mostly try not to be too busy with my other site. Lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 30th June 2013, 5:27 pm

Welcome back! It's good to see you again! :3
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top