Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meralia of Sorrows

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meralia of Sorrows Empty Meralia of Sorrows

Post by Tanuki of Sweets 17th March 2014, 2:44 pm

"It's been about a month since these strange creatures appear, here let me start from the top.... We are a island continent that is very disconnected from the rest of the world we have smaller islands near us but their just part of our continent.
The continent is call Meralia (Pronounces Meh-rare-leia) it's has a about sever different biomes near each other but geologically their far apart. On this continent are four kingdoms.

The main kingdom is known as the Royal kingdom which is where Magic, Economics and Combat is practice, within this kingdom it harbors one city called Embaria(pronounced Em-ber-iah) where the king of all the royals live his name is Ferik(pronounced Fair-ick) within the royal kingdom are four smaller towns; Flaima(Pronounced Flah-e-ma),Hearita(Pronounced Hē-re-ta),Scorin(Pronounced skôr-en),Flaimaria(Pronounced Fle-e-mah-re-ah).

Next is the High Class kingdom Where melee combat is studied, this kingdom is home of all the rich nobles, their king name is Gali, The large city in the middle of the High Class kingdom is called Shinria(Pronounces SHīn-re-ah) there are only two small towns; Glamrin(Pronounced Glam-er-en) and Sparklen(Pronounced Sparkl-en).

Then there's the Middle class kingdom which is where Hunting Skills are taught, this kingdom is home of all the commeners they don't have a city but the kingdom mainly consisted of a one town known as Ivornani(pronounced ˈīv(ə)r-nah-ne) their "Queen" is just the mayor of the whole town her name is Lady Ebory (pronounces Eb-or-e).

Of course the low class kingdom where magic and alchemy is practice, this kingdom is what seems like ruins of a city which is now known as Hali(pronounced Hal-e) the towns leader or the liberator name is Lady Ceilia(pronounced Seal-e-ah).

That's all for each kingdom next I should explain the Strange creatures that has appeared their appearance varies depending which kingdom they were born...er spawned in would be better terms, people in each call them something different but over all their names are Familiars as a prefix their different, in the royal kingdom their just known as familiars they appear like Animal humanoids, in the high class kingdom their known as servant familiars they appear like bipedal animal humanoids , in the middle class their called pet familiars they appear like Common pets, and in the low class kingdom their known as Apprentice Familiar, along with the apprentice familiars are half-breed familiars they appear like a human with tails and ears or horns.

Each familiar has some kind of collar its black but has a blue gem, seems like if a familiar dies the gem teleports the collar to the nearest safe zone and respawns the familiar, three other notable things are Familiars have pure black eyes and half -breed have black iris making it hard to find the pupil, every familiar has , markings on them that have a very very dim glow to it the color is different between each familiar. I presume that's all I can say other then this land is infested with hostile creatures well I guess I should end this codex message." - Codex message from Lucas the Third

Joinable Kingdoms:
  • High Class
    Starter money 3000Gal
    Classes available in this kingdom:
    • Swordsmen:

• ShadowHunters:

• Fisticups:

• Middle Class
    Starter money 300Gal
    Classes available in kingdom:
    • Bowmen:

• musicians:

• Monster tamer:

• Low Class
    Starter money 30Gal
    Classes available in kingdom:
    • Magic User:

• Light Warrior:

• Dark user:

Playable Races
  • servant familiar - bipedal in and out of combat
    Perks:
  • Pet familiar - all four our of combat/bipedal in combat
    Perks:
  • Apprentice familiar - bipedal in and out of combat
    Perks:
  • Half breed familiar - two legged
    Perks:
  • human - two legged
    Perks:

Background story in simple terms:
After the appearance of familiars the Royal kingdom wager war among the other kingdoms for one purpose and that's to own all the familiars. each kingdom has their own mind set on the familiars and refuse to work with each other. High class has a neutral alliance with the middle class and a hostile relation ship with the low class. middle class also has a hostile relation ship with the low class as the low class is neutral to all kingdoms but the royal kingdom. with in 9 months all out war will break out. (all npcs will be created by the player special events and battles will be discussed in the discussion section).

Character creation requirement

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b](if human)eye color:[/b]
[b](if familiar)Glow Color:[/b]
[b]Class:(pick the starter class)[/b]

[b]Stats:(use dice roll[d6 per stat] to determine the base stat)[/b]
[i]Attack[/i]
[i]strength[/i]
[i]Dexterity[/i]