Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenomega Gallactic Prison

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xenomega Gallactic Prison - Page 3 Empty Xenomega Gallactic Prison

Post by JerriLeah7 4th November 2014, 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

OPICS 45 Psychology Office -- Noon

Doctor Flynn sits across the narrow, black table at his patient for their very last Psychological visit. The room is quiet as the two men in the room stare at each other with blank expressions. The room is mostly empty, though the doctor's desk is in the room, but behind sensors to keep prisoners away from it so that they cannot obtain any items or instruments that could be later used as weapons against others or themselves.

This particular patient is not a prisoner, however--in fact, he is the OPICS Warden. Today is his last day on duty and he is finally retiring from his job after three extensions on his contract time for working at this station. Just last week, Warden Kelt was in this very room, fidgeting and pacing about and asking for an extension on his service time, yet again. The doctor had refused and as a result, the Warden was quite close to being frantic. His stoic and blank behavior that he holds now is somewhat unexpected.

"So you leave in an hour." Dr. Flynn finally breaks the growing silence, "Are you still afraid of going back out into the world? How do you feel?"

"I don't want to go there, but...I have to try. I'm an old man. I've been here too long." The old Warden replies. "I am tired."

Dr. Flynn smiles, "I'm so glad that you are facing this. You know that even on Earth, you can still contact me and we can have our regular sessions until you feel that you don't need them anymore."

"Yeah..." The Warden's voice trails off and his eyes move to the wall behind the psychologist as if he is looking out into another world. He is definitely still quite frightened, but he is also taking this all a lot better than he was last week. The doctor is relieved.

OPICS 45 Space Port -- Noon

Warden Krelian exits the small ship that had been her brief transportation to OPICS 45, stepping down the ramp and onto the space port where several enforcers moved about, taking her cargo out of the ship as quickly as they can so that they can move Warden Kelt's belongings in. Normally, prisoners would be doing all of the grunt work, but as there is an actual ship that could be used to escape on board, high security protocols are in place for a temporary time.

The space port's sides have large windows that are usually closed, though this time they are open upon the Warden's request--she is, after all, about to spend a large portion of her life away from the planet that she loves so that she may protect it and seeing it through the windows is a large comfort for this time.

She moves over to the window quickly, looking out into space with a blank expression. On the inside, she is quite sad, but she knows that this is what is for the best. The Enforcer Corps asked her to take this job, personally, knowing that she had the least amount of emotional baggage to keep her on her home world. She was the only one without a family.

"Warden Krelian?" A young voice calls her name and she turns, pulling up her communication scanner immediately as she faces him. Usually, having the information screen up when someone is trying to talk to you is considered rude, but when a person is in unfamiliar territory and surrounded by people they don't know, having access to files to help you keep up with faces and names can be helpful and people are usually understanding of this fact.

She looks down at the screen and read's the enforcer's name, as well as time spent here. She doesn't have much more information than that, however, as her base wrist console isn't hooked in with the AI of OPICS at this time. She reads the name, looks up at his face, and speaks with a serious tone and expression. She moves to do a half-sitting position against the window's inner ledge as she replies respectfully. "Officer Kent?"

The man's eyes widen as he sees her face, an expression of awe spreading across his countenance as he looks upon her beauty. Other than her beautiful complexion, light, hazel eyes, and well-kept, blonde hair, seeing the Earth behind her with the sun's meeting along it's edge to cast a slight shadow upon her as the stars twinkle behind her makes the entire moment of seeing such a lovely lady quite alluring.

Warden Krelian:

Stunned, he hesitates and then finally stutters: "M-my apologies, ma'am. I was just wondering if you wanted to be introduced to the AI, now, or if you needed some time?"

She nods her head. "I can meet with her--we call her MOMO, is that correct? I do need to link up before meeting with Kelt or any of the prisoners."

"Yes, right away. Ahh--and there she is, right on time, as usual." Kent replies as the holographic girl forms a short ways away, starting at the feet and rising up to the head. Around her feet, a small, glowing circle is lit upon the floor, the color of a brilliant blue--these circles are here and there all over the ship and are the only locations where MOMO can begin a holographic form. Though the holographic image can leave the circles, they cannot stay intact for very long once they have left. This is usually not an issue, since MOMO usually only speaks to people with her voice, rather than with a virtual body.

"Greetings, Warden Krelian, good to meet you." MOMO greets with a pleasant smile. The Warden frowns. MOMO's body is not only wearing tight clothing, but has visual thighs and overly large breasts...what exactly did they think when they put this AI appearance in a prison? Perhaps that is something she iwll need to adjust later...

"MOMO. I am ready to link with you when you are." Warden Krelian says, "It is a pleasure to meet you."

"Affirmative." MOMO states with a virtual salute, "Linking process is at zero percent."

Last edited by Leah7 on 27th February 2015, 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Xenomega Gallactic Prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Xenomega Gallactic Prison

Post by MethosArchaic 4th July 2015, 4:45 pm

[Attn: Hallways/Corridors following after the Damsel of Distress - Warden Krelian, Open]

Jacklynn was pretty sure that she was far enough behind the Warden that she wasn't going to be noticed. That was if the pace she was slowly following the Warden wasn't too fast. She paused at one of the door frames, hiding in it the best she could. I mean really, who designed this place? It's not like they planned to allow much room to hide, especially for full-sized girls like herself. Her fat ass was probably sticking out where anyone could spot it.... Geez I need to go on a diet. Ok maybe that was a little too extreme, maybe some kinda work out program. Just keep lying to yourself Jacklynn
This crap was totally nerve wrecking. Not knowing who exactly was going to pop out and get you.. Jacklynn gigged softly at the virginity and cherries joke. No need to think about those confused times when she'd been a total lesbo, puberty was a confusing time... Jacklynn caught sight of her reflection, not a good reminder that. "Books and covers Jackie. Books and covers." she reminded herself.

Getting her butt back in gear, she left cover like a busty babe shedding her bikini at a nude beach. It really wasn't hiding anything anyway, best not to keep lying to herself. It didn't take long before she got to an intersection and that's when the problem came. She brought her thumb up to her mouth and bit her nail.
"tsk"
"Now which way did she go?"
The little servos in her jaw whirred enough for her to feel and she stopped grinding her teeth. Carefully looking over everything, it could more accurately be called looking over nothing, the place was bare. "Jack-diddly, Jackie."
Now she'd just have to pick a direction and see what happened. The dark little storm cloud of annoyance pattered out as she realized that it probably didn't matter. It was going to happen sooner than later, after all the Warden was trying to hide.

"Hey! You!"
Jacklynn turned around and went to point her gun at the.... the group of people behind her. "Hey, You?! Just what kinda -"
"Shut your mouth before I do something about it." The dude in combat armor said while pointing one of those coveted shotguns at her face. The guys behind him also had guns... it totally made her feel like a deer in the headlights.

"-------------------------------"

"Whatcha say?" Jackie tried as she realized that the dicks had said something.
"I said: What's your name Omega," He glanced at the shoulder of her uniform top, "-73?"
Jacklynn's gaze followed the stick waving jock's to her shoulder and sure enough, Ω73 was printed right there.
"New guy eh?"
Jacklynn nodded as she resumed looking at the barrel of the boomstick in his hands. "Yeah, Jack--" Jacklynn said trailing off as what all the Ω symbols on these guys uniforms stood for clicked in her head: Boomsticks and Bungholes.
"Where's your drone?"
"Gun fight, some guard blew it up." Jackie said quickly to No Name, trying to make sure to play the part of Jack. "Took out a couple other guys I was with, had to take cover and pull out faster than priest caught plowing a nun on Sunday."
~~psssht~~ "Gemmin, couple more drones just got knocked near you. Check it out, then get your asses towards Alpha block." ~~psssht~~ came out a transmission from the bracer on Shotgun's arm, some kind of radio built into the enforcer gear.
Gemmin lowered the shotgun as he pressed a button on his arm-piece, "Got it. Which way did those drones get knocked out Fef?"
~~psssht~~"Take the hallway to the left, then the next one to the right." ~~pssht~~
"Get your ass in line." Gemmin said to which Jackie listened and obeyed, given how way outnumbered she was that was super obvious. "Ok men, we've gotta find this asshole and kill him. Then we can get our asses towards alpha, and bail out the gods from their palace. Let's go."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, Boomstick-Betty, just keep your ass quiet and follow along. Jacklynn thought as she covered their rear... She quickly turned the almost escaped laugh into a snorting cough. She waved off one of the guys who looked back at her, while finishing a couple actual coughs that ensued.
Every once in a while the guy, Gemmin, got a update on his comm from Fef. The guys around her where getting pumped that they where getting closer to this enforcer. They were pretty amped up from when Jackie had let slip that the enforcer was a girl. She'd had to shrug and feign ignorance or they'd have been blowing their loads over getting a chance to bag the Warden.
"Hey, I'll trade you you: Pistol for a grenade." The guy looked at her a little disgusted or she was trying to cheat him. "It's loaded." Jacklynn said pulling the gun from the holster and offering it.

"Fine. Here Jack." Cooper said reluctantly as he swapped. Jacklynn had noticed that Cooper was kinda far down on the ladder in the group, their little bitch so to speak. It hadn't been hard to convince him that 'Jack' was top dog between the two of them. "Tell me again Jack, how'd you get the jaws?"
"Back-alley doc." Jacklynn said keeping it short and sweet. She'd already had him convinced that she was some kinda terrorist bomber. "Now can it, we're getting closer."
They where nearing the sound of the gun fire. It was enough to set anyone on edge, even with the grenade in hand she wasn't reassured. Damn things always made her uncomfortable. At least by getting one away from Cooper she had one less of the damn things to worry about going off and blasting her in the face.
Up ahead a couple of the guys from their group had joined up with the other prisoners at shooting at whoever it was ahead.

"Gemmin! Give us a hand, we've got the Warden pinned down over there."
"What really?" Cooper said sticking his head around the corner and trying to get a look. His brains suddenly plastering the wall as the object of his attention gave him some steel cased kisses.
Jacklynn grabbed Cooper's body and pulled it out of the way, Gemmin quickly took Cooper and her spot. Gemmin and the two other guys from his group started laying down fire and the Warden's gunshots became quiet as she probably was forced to take cover.
She quickly turned Cooper over and retrieved the spare pistol she'd given him. The fight went quiet as a grenade blast drowned out the noise and everyone took cover. Gunfire started right back up, even before the smoke cleared.

"Jack! What the fuck are you doing?! Get your ass up here and help me!"
Jacklynn rushed up behind Gemmin and pressed her back to the wall with a quick "Here." as she slapped a grenade into one of his hands.
"That's what I'm talking about! Take this bitch!" Gemmin said as he leaned out from his crouch and threw the grenade down the hall out of Jacklynn's sight. "Ohhh shit! Take cover!" He yelled as the Warden tossed it back.
"Give me another! Gemmin demanded.

Jacklynn was seriously not prepared for this shit, "What?!" she yelled as she fired off a couple shots into the smoke, aiming off enough that she hoped she hit a wall.
"The damn grenade." Gemmin said as he reached up and took the damn thing right out of her hand.
As Gemmin stood up and his arm went back he missed the fear fading away from Jack's face. If looks could kill then this one would have, but they don't - bullets do. The last thing he felt was the tip of a hot barrel searing his neck as Jacklynn's switch flipped and she pulled the trigger.
Jacklynn's immediately went from being afraid to being angry, then right back as blood splattered against her and Gemmin dropped. Her hands went slack as she shook them, dropped the gun, and let out a scream of horror. Her eyes followed the gun to the ground, and watched Gemmin's body topple over.

If she eyes hadn't been locked on to what she'd done, she might never have seen the grenade roll out of his now slack fingers. Jacklynn's mind went blank as she reacted like any woman suddenly catching sight of a mouse; except instead of jumping on a chair and screaming, she did the first thing that came to her: she punted that thing like a pig-skin for a field-goal.

She dropped to the floor, and put her hands over her head. The whole world shook and roared around her as it went off.
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 20th July 2015, 11:19 pm

(ATTN : Sigrun, Momo, Open)

**This is a collab part 1 between me, leah7 and venom**

Outside of Allanae's cell, an Omega prisoner holds up his hand with a small, fingerless glove attached to it. The wires coming from it move into his sleeve and nothing is revealed, visually, as to what they could lead to.

When his hand slides across the air, moving in parallel to the cell's wall, a glowing, orange screen pops up and shows Allanae within the room. The screen allows him to look through the walls without her seeing him.

His mission from the man is clear--he's supposed to move to passives and try to get them on their side. The more cannon fodder they have, the better. As he watches her, he looks down at another screen as it appears before him and begins to scroll through some text with his other hand.

He's hacked into her "orb," now, and is looking over her files. And this one is nuts. The kind of nuts where she was just as likely to thank him for letting her out as much as she would kill him and then eat him or something. The prisoner shudders.

Lowering both screens, he moves the door into transparency mode and stands at the door. HE doubts that releasing her for any reason is a good reason--or a good idea, for that matter.

"Hey. Nutters. Sure ya don't wanna help get out of this shithole?" He asks.

Allanae was doing a bit of stretching when the door suddenly became transparent showing a man on the other side. ''Mmmm....'' She ponder about it and place her hand on her chin. She then get close enough to the door and look more carefully at the man with a smile that would give him shivers through his spine. ''Fifteen points.... How disappointing...'' She sigh and add ''Sorry, but your whole gang isn't my type, they are utterly unattractive and you're even more disgusting then your boss.... '' She said taking a few step back into the cell. ''Where is this beautiful Ma'am when you need her ? I would do everything for heeer...'' Allanae thought and started chuckling and laughing lightly by herself.

The prisoner scowls at her response. She's rude, obviously full of herself, and of course--still nuts.

"Alright, you can rot in here, then. Go screw yourself, crayz." The man says. He steps away from the door and tries not to be creeped out by her. Keeping he rin here seems like the best thing he could do for the whole station, anyway. He turns to walk away.

''Bye bye ! '' She said in a happy manner. Although something hit her after, that could have been a chance to screw him over, get loose and get to the beautiful Ma'am... however without much assistance that could prove difficult. Having been holed up in there she have no idea of the current situation. Although she was a bit mad they were screwing over the peace of the station. She sort of enjoyed her routine.... maybe she'll get to hurt a few later on... maybe. She sit on her bed and sigh. ''Boriiing.''

The prisoner wanted to stay longer and taunt the woman, but when he hears loud thudding in the distance getting louder and louder, he decides it would be best to split. Nothing good comes from loud, heavy sounds like that--he suspects that it's one of the mechs. He won't risk getting caught in the crossfire.

A few minutes later, sure enough, MOMO is passing by with her new recruit. As she passes each cell, she hacks into each orb of each cell that still has a prisoner within. When she obrains the file, she automatically accessses their information and calculates the chances of their cooperation, as well as searching for more engineers or other tech experts.

As she reaches Allanae's cell, the transparency is already active--most aren't. This is odd and it stands out. She pauses outside of the cell with Sigrun and looks in. The drone turns from a brilliant orange to its usual blue before the hack.

Scanning...
Accesessing files...
Cooperative Probability.....58%

The files indicate no engineering or tech abilties. There are defense skills, both with blades and hand-to-hand combat. Her history files are then realized and the cooperative compatibility rates drop to a suddenly much lower percentage. They were high, at first, considering her good behavior in the prison, but...she's rather unstable.

Cooperative Probability....18%
Redetermining...unknown.
Valued asset....?
Unknown.

Allanae was just about ready to maybe take a nap after the ugly guy left, but it's then that she see a sort of mech and the fix everything girl. Sig something was her name she believed ? Not that she personally knew her being a bit of a anti-social. ''I should really work my social network more, could be a handy in situation like this.'' She thought to herself.

She gets up and approach the door. ''Hey you're that mecano girl. Tell me you're not with that ugly guy that just passed ? He said something about joining their zoo and I believe I made him so angry he forgot to close back the transparency. '' She chuckles and was a bit awkward, but was honest. ''You should have seen his face, it was quite entertaining...''

Sigrun regarded the woman passively as she did everything else, trying to keep appraised of her surroundings in case there was attack, her eyes constantly moving around. She listened, though.

This was one woman Sigrun had no wish to engage with. At all. Not that she was particularly wanting to engage with anyone in this place, but everyone knew: you don't fuck with the crazies. Sigrun had seen the eyes of this woman. She wasn't all there.

"No," she said after a few moments after the woman had finished speaking.

''Mmmm...'' Allanae had suddenly interest hearing she wasn't with the zoo. ''Which mean.... You're trying to fix stuff... that is good to hear.... Very good indeed.'' She smiled and then politely asked ''Need help ?'' She looked at her while waiting for an answer and thought ''Mmm.... I would give her 70...smart and pretty. ''

She kept her face neutral, but inside, her brain was calculating. She'd seen how the woman carried herself; fighters could recognize their own kind. Of course, she'd also read her file. Which made it worse. But this situation...the enemy of my enemy...? She wouldn't believe for one second this woman could ever be considered a "friend."

"Not my call," Sigrun said finally.

This woman sure knew how to keep her cool, Allanae liked that a lot. ''Is the other next to you the one who makes that call then ?'' Allanae asked out of curiosity looking over the other.
MOMO's does a slight smile as she listens to the conversation between the two inmates. It would apepar that Allanae doesn't recognize her. Not that this is surprising, of course. She continues to calculate the probable consequences of releasing such an unpredictable prisoner from her cell. She almost spoke when something in her file pulls her attion from the immediate surroundings.

Allanae is tagged as a person of interest in her drone information by the hackers. They have been watching her and keeping tags on her location--this isn't a tag she has seen on any other inmate's drone, thus far. Why is Allanae an interest to the hackers?

When Allanae looks at her, and her smile widens. She speaks with her usual voice that she knows Allanae will be able to recognize. "Hello again, Allanae. I am pleased that you are well."

After a bit more analysis and calculations, MOMO decides that she just might take the woman with them--although she is still a huge unknown and a tremendous risk, she is considered an asset to the targets and probably too valuable of an asset to be left behind in her cell until MOMO can be certain of why they are interested in her.

''Oh my, it's Momo. Sorry dear I did not reconize you. I can see you're quite in a pinch due to those monkeys. '' Allanae answered to the hello with a smile. At Momo's words which followed Allanae smiled. ''Well of course. Just one thing though... If my life or the life of those on our side is in danger and we're attacked.... I won't guarantee the safety of the monkeys. Unless you have tricks to stop them in a peaceful manner that is. But that is mostly in a kill or be killed situation. Though I may be a bit crazy I'm not stupid however and I won't charge something I can't beat. But if I can beat something that cause a treat and avoid casualties I will. Sounds fair cutie ? '' As she explained all of this she was completely calm.

"I would ask that you do not kill another unless it is a last resort." MOMO says, crossing her arms. It's nice to use a gesture as a means of expression for real. "After all, I will be protecting you and while I am able to do so, they will not be able to kill you."

''Ooooh... so you still have some magic in you nice to know cutie.'' She smiled. ''Then I'll stay sage unless you let me loose on them.'' She said with a big smile. Although she really wish she could rip them apart to be honest. Oh well... she have to be sage... who knows maybe the Warden herself will thank her later. That would be so so wonderful.

What could possibly go wrong...? Sigrun thought. However, strange bedfellows. "We'll be punished for this," she said. "Probably a light sentence, but us doing anything constitutes a violation of prisoner protocol. So you know."

MOMO nods her head in agreement, "This is correct. You are violating protocol by assisting me and there will be consequences. There is no guarantee that any actions that you take at my bidding, regardless of how helpful they are or how many lives they save, will be regarded as anything other than a breach of the law."

''Well if nothing is done this place is doomed and I've come to like my peace. And so as long I can still access my gym and my books I won't complain. Though we'll see that in due time. '' Allanae said with a smile. ''So... mind filling me in on some details, cause I have close to no clue of the current situation. ''

**TO BE CONTINUED**
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 23rd October 2015, 3:33 pm

[ATTN: Sigrun, Allanae]

MOMO walks forward a few more steps until she suddenly stops once more and then turns to Sigrun with what might be a look of contemplation. She speaks hesitantly at first, but then with more certainty.

"We will hack into engineering with your help, Sigrun," MOMO says, "...do you think you could hack into a GEAR? If we could obtain one of these, our chances of success will rise to 31%. All we would need to find for this plan would be a pilot. With a GEAR on our side, hostile threats will be focused on it, instead of your engineering overwrite."

- - - -
[ATTN: Kurt]

Warden Krelian is now injured. She was shot in the leg as she had stepped out from the corner after seeing no hostiles--but had missed one. Although she is now back into cover, she is uncertain how she's going to get out of this hellhole when she can feel all of the hostiles slowly gaining in.

Hiding down into the the crevice of a wall, she listens carefully as she struggles to quiet her rugged breathing. She can hear someone approaching, and as she dips her head out for just a second, they appear to be alone. They almost saw her, too. It's a man and he is headed her way.

Ready to pounce from around the corner, she waits until he gets close enough before she laps out and lifts up her injured leg in order to bring her knee into his gut as she reaches for his gun with one hand and points a gun at his drone with another.

With a quick shot, she fires at the drone and it falls to the ground, utterly destroyed, so without hesitation, she moves her gun down with the intention of pointing it at his head.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 26th October 2015, 11:02 pm

[Attn: Warden, Open]

Kurt excitedly anticipated the time a target would appear before him to kill. He always wanted to try his hand at firing one of the weapons on the ship. Now he just needed an unsuspecting guard to use as practice. Kurt felt his moment drawing near as he saw a figure move out of his eye's corner. He pranced towards the direction of the figure, his gun held up to his head and his grin ever present.

In mid-stride, Kurt saw a burst of movement from the shadows next to him, followed by harsh pain to his gut. He instinctively lurched forward as he felt something tugging his pistol. After a deafening gunshot, Kurt looked up to see a young dame pointing a gun to his head. This wasn't supposed to happen, he was supposed to go on a rampage murdering anyone he chose. Now he's one mistake away from his brains ending up on the floor.

The tension boosted Kurt's adrenaline, causing him to giggle as he eyed the woman. He remembered her from her broadcast to all the prisoners a while earlier. How he wished to shoot each of her limbs; the goons in charge of the breakout would love to see her presented to them. "Am I in trouble, miss boss lady?" Kurt asked as he began plotting his escape.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 27th October 2015, 8:16 am

[Attn: MOMO, Allanae, Open]

Huh. 31%. She honestly didn't care about odds. The odds of her success for what had gotten her here had been low back then, too. Funny thing was, she could've gotten away with it. She had. Only...

Red seared her vision for a moment and she blinked it away. She didn't care about odds. She didn't even care about whether they succeeded or not. There was no real point to any of it.

"I know the code," she said simply. She could also pilot one of the beautiful things, but that wasn't her job for this mission. "Let's move."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 29th October 2015, 9:01 pm

(ATTN : Momo, Sigrun, open)

They had filled in Allanae with the details of the current situation rather quickly and she couldn't help but let out a ''woow'' with a surprised look. ''So in short, we're in some biiig trouble.'' Allanae added after their explanation with a very curious smile. ''Today sure won't be boring.'' She thought to herself.

Momo started to speak with Sigrun to try and get her to hack a gear to increase their chances and Allanae was just even more impressed with the lady. ''Mmmm... This sure will be... interesting...'' Allanae said with a pretty disturbed smile. She was having fun already. ''I just hope cutie commander is alright.'' She thought to herself once again.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd November 2015, 12:59 pm

{Attn: Momo, Sigrun, Allanae, Open}
Leo sits back on his cot. Damn this is getting bored. He is surprised when no one even tries to contact him. He sees a group of ladies surprisingly with MOMO. He listens to bits of their conversation. “Tirdy one percent no good odds. Better to sneak pover room and shut down where idiots are. Gettink tere will be no easy. Will need to go secondary routes.” He leans back on his cot. “Need secondary routes for everyvere now.” Luckily he knows this place in and out. It is all part of being a smuggler.

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Skull Miester 5th November 2015, 8:13 pm

"Peasants."

She stared at the wall, his mind emptied out into nothingness. A burning cigarette rested betwixt his lips, something stolen from another prisoner. It was contraband, and he reached the point of not caring at any point of his life. They could kill him and he would not find a reason to care. But everytime they tried, it was not his life that ended at the end of the event.

He could hear voices from down the corridor. He didn't look over, nor listen to the words of conversation. He was still trying to figure why he still remained in his cell. He couldn't remember if he was being punished for something, or if he chose to stay behind. He didn't know what the rules were anymore. A day felt like a year, and to him, it felt like he lived his entire life in this small box world.

He could feel the mayhem, the ruins, and the blood waiting to be spilled. He was waiting for the perfect moment. But even so, he could make a choice. He could rebel at every possible moment, he could do everything he was told, or he could simply fight for them and kill those that the guards were not allowed to. His world was full of endless choices, and still he was persistent on not getting out of his cell.

ATTN: OPEN

[Character]

Skull Miester

http://www.imgrum.net/user/horizon.skyline/3679782227

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 6th November 2015, 2:31 pm

[ATTN: Sigrun, Allanae, Skullface, Leo]

Upon Sigrun's request, MOMO begins to move forward once more, scanning each cell's drone, when a Prisoner is still present. She is able to see Leo's information as his drone comes into her range and just as he is speaking to them through his transparent cell door. He has overheard their conversation, it would seem.

She opens her mouth to reply to Leo when she stops suddenly, once more, her head turning to see Skullface off a ways, a few columns down. "Please wait here," MOMO instructs her small party.

With as much speed as her chassis can muster, she moves to his cell and is pleased to see that, somehow, the man has decided to remain in his cell. The troubles he could have caused would be...she says nothing to him, but instead, hacks into his drone.

Scanning...
Accessing files...
Cooperative probability: ...
-0.331%
Analysis: Previous cooperation percentages: Negative
Current actions indicate suspicious intent.

The orange light of the drone shifts into its usual blue and she now has gained access to tracking his location and his barrier control. If anything, she will now be able to keep tabs on him. She expects him to try something before this is all over, but even if he doesn't, she certainly can't trust the prisoner to join her party at this time.

With no words, she turns to head back to her small party, but a prisoner heads up his way towards her with guns shooting in her direction. She looks to her right with no expression as the bullets simply ping against her metallic body and she lifts up an arm, exposing her palm to him in a "stop" gesture.

"Halt your aggression or preventative measures will be taken." MOMO says loudly. At the moment, the prisoner is out of her range for hacking his drone. She waits for him to get closer, and luckily, the idiot does begin to approach as she fires at her with a rapid weapon.

From her other side, she is now flanked by another man holding a pistol. He doesn't approach, but simply stands there. She ignores him, focusing only on Skullface, at first, and then on the prisoner that is approaching her slowly. The moment he enters her range, she instantly begins hacking into his drone until the light switches to that of her blue.

Then, the familiar, spherical barrier pops up around him, lifting him from the ground and levitating him away from her body as he begins to curse, throwing his gun against the barrier with anger as he realizes his mistake. Now, MOMO's head turns to face the man shooting his pistol, but it would seem that four more prisoners have made their approach, with five more in the distance on their way.

Calculating the time it would take to hack into each drone, she knows that this time, she will require assistance. "Assistance Required."

She unlocks the barriers around Allanae's and Sigrun's bodies, allowing them movement. As they walk or run, the barriers will move with them. Physical combat is the only avenue that is available to them, at the moment, but it may just be enough to assist her with the timing of the mob at hand.

Although the barriers are closer to their bodies, it will not prevent or hinder their movements, and for a time, he will resist gunfire. MOMO is confident that it will hold out long enough to hack the majority of the enemy's drones, so Sigrun and Allanae should be fine.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
[ATTN: Jacklynn, Kurt, Alfred]

Warden Krelian says one word: "Stun." The gun pointed at Kurt's head has a small red light on the side, but at her word, it switches to a deep purple and she shoots, her gun lowering to his neck just as the weapon is fired. With the stunning blow, the prisoner will be knocked unconscious for at least ten to fifteen minutes.

She hears a scream and then an explosion behind her to see that the people on her other side are all scattered about, unconscious or dead. It was probably a grenade. She moves over to look at each of the prisoner's drones, some of which simply levitated over the body of their prisoner a few inches above them. Most shifted into a red light, but a few were yellow.

Nearest her, one of the men had no drone, at all. Strange, she could not recall destroying any additional drones. As she has no means to determine his vitals, she moves forward to check for a heartbeat. He's covered in blood, but he is alive. The one next to him is shot in the head, so she doesn't need the drone to tell her of that one.

Still, she checks the injuries of each of the yellow lighted drones, just briefly, while also looking about her alertly. She's about start dragging bodies of those that are alive when she looks up to see a door on the wall with a light flashing above it.

She recognizes it instantly and feels relief. It's a worker robot. With a rush of movement, she activates the door and opens it, glad that it isn't locked. Eventually, the door rises up to the top to reveal the robot, which simply is standing there inactively.

"Uhhh...hey. Activate?" The Warden tries. She doesn't know how to use the thing...or even really anything about it. The only thing she recognized was the worker robot icon on the door's latch, but this one doesn't look like any model that she has seen before. "Help?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skull Miester 6th November 2015, 4:48 pm

He would take another breath of the toxic fumes, listening to the war just outside of his door. He knew just as anyone that his door was still unlocked. That could only mean he choose to keep his solitude.

"MOMO," he'd begin, the smoke exiting his nose, "How many of those point things do I have now?" he'd ask. "I want a taco."

Taking in another breath of smoke, he would let it sink into his body and leave his face in various cracks, as well as his eyes and where his ears once were. His lungs remained golden and healthy as it never was fully absorbed into his body. But still, he would have to make a choice. But for now, he wanted a meal.

He would get up from his bed, rising to his feet. He would look towards his cell door and slowly make his way towards it. Even if he didn't care, watching chaos was always entertaining.

ATTN: MOMO/OPEN [Alpha Block]

[Character]

Skull Miester

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki 8th November 2015, 2:00 am

A lone warrior stands atop a building in Hong Kong, a storm rages all around. His adversary, at least ten times his size, slowly approaches...
"You're done for! No MATCH FOR ME! THIS BATTLE HAS ALREADY BEEN WON! YOUR FAMILY'S HONOR FOREVER DESTROYED! MUAHAHAHAHA!"

"You know nothing of true honor! But you are right about one thing!"

Quickly whipping out his staff, the brave warrior charges in, dodging the goliath's lightning fast punches with the speed and grace of a winged half-swan half-cheetah mix. Bolts of lightning strike in unison with the great ogre's punches, but the warrior evades like a call-in employee avoids their boss on an alleged sick day!

Then the giant gorilla man makes his biggest mistake as his hand gets stuck for but a fraction of a second in the crater he has just punched into the roof!

The warrior, with legendary unicorn speed, runs up his arm with is staff, now transformed into a golden lightning snake, and leaps at his head....
...the jumbosaurus rex experiences the longest 5 paraseconds of his stupid, shameful, wasted life as he stares the warrior, his reaper, the face in horror!!

"TODAY, HONOR BELONGS TO ALF-"

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

"..."

BEEP

"Always during the good dreams....."

[ATTN: Warden Krellian, whoever else is in vicinity and concious]

"The sound of the door opening..."
"Am I even at full- Oh yeah. I was fully charged like 3 hours ago."
"Well I actually sometimes get to dream when I get more...."
"Or at least the good dreams.."
"Well that's odd though. I don't usually get woken up manually."
"Oh shit, maybe they're on to me about the alarm hack."
"It took me forever to figure that thing out... no fair."

"Uhhh, hey. Activate?"

"oooooh. Unrecognized lady voice. That's nice. But seriously. Activate? Yep, she must be new. I know most people don't know I was human once, (or don't believe) but none of the robots take that command. Have some patience, lady. Least you can do after interrupting that awesome dream..."

"Help?"

"Hmmm..... Something's not right here... Sounds.... more chaotic than usual..."
"Is my boot screen done yet? Oh hey, there it is! Guess I should open my eyes and see what's up now..."

RISE AND SHINE SLEEPYBOT!:

"...Hello,... Welcome new enforcer,... uuuuuuhhhh... What is going on here??"
RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 14th November 2015, 11:00 am

[ATTN: Sigrun, Momo, Skullface, Leo]

Allanae only watched as Momo was acting by herself and stopped moving once this one told them to stay where they were to go check something. Although moving alone in this mess didn't look too smart of a thing to do, oh well. Allanae just yawns as she waits for something exciting to happen, waiting was just painful. However as some more prisonners were coming her way, Allanae just placed her hand on her cheek wondering what would happen. However that's when Momo finally called for assistance, the barrier around them shrunk in a matter to let them move and Allanae instantly smiled charging at the prisonners full speed. And she was fast, really fast.

The first one tried to shoot her, but she avoided the blow by jumping on the wall, running on it slightly before releasing a kick that made him go flying. She then lands between the others, roll and then spins around on her hands to kick each one of them before they can even react. Allanae then turned toward the five others that were coming in their direction, looking at them with her most beautiful, no rather most psychotic smiles she had in reserve.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 15th November 2015, 12:34 am

[Attn: MOMO group]

As soon as the barriers around them shifted, Sigrun knew it was go time. She noted as she ran evasively toward the attackers that the barrier moved with her. Likely, it was protection from projectiles, but better to be careful, anyway. Besides, not a good idea to get too reliant on something that wouldn't always be around and lose your edge. As it were...

She tore into them quickly and viciously. She wished, in the back of her thoughts, it was also efficiently. As it were, she was taking them down fast, but it'd been a while since she'd had live sparring partners, and forms and shadowboxing could only do so much. At least it was like riding a cyclotron.

Arms beside her head, elbows pointed toward the enemies. She disarmed one, breaking his wrist and elbow joint, dislocating his shoulder, then grabbing him for a human shield as one of his cohorts aimed for her, shoving him at her. She followed up by kicking the woman's feet out from under, taking her to the ground. A quick blow to the head took her out of the game. She grabbed the woman's firearm--then proceeded to systematically blow the knee caps from their assailants, grabbing one for cover before retaliating against the next. When they tried her for this later, she didn't want another murder charge on it.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 16th November 2015, 4:40 pm

[ATTN: Sigrun, Allanae, Skullface, Leo]

Battling had only begun, but MOMO knew that if they remained stationary for too long, they would become trapped and the Gears would soon find them.   With a swift movement, MOMO holds out a hand and a blue light in the palm of it pulls the gun that Sigrun was shooting with from her hands. It flies into MOMO's extended hand that is ready to accept it.  

Weapon scan...
Weapon Re-purposing....
Stun Setting Activated.

The gun's lower color shifts from a deep red into a light green as she then tosses it back to Sigrun with a quick word to alert her so that she may catch it.  The woman is dealing too much damage and it will be a while before they will receive medical attention.  These people may bleed out or die from other causes, now.  

While she was modifying the gun for another use, however, she spoke with Skullface as her two protectors continued to battle fiercely on either side of her.  Allane's skills have proven that it was a wise decision to release her...at least, for now, so long as she continues to cooperate.

"Sire, I will be happy to request a taco for you with one of the cafeteria bots.  However, due to our situation, this may take time.  I apologize for the wait that you will have to sit through."  MOMO says casually.

With that, she begins to walk away, back towards Leo where she was previously, speaking briefly to the ladies to stay with her while they move and fight.  She walks as quickly as her heavy, metallic body will allow, but the sluggish movement is probably better for the two battling women, anyhow.  It isn't long before another weapon is obtained and she offers a stun weapon to Allanae.

As they reach Leo's cell, once more, MOMO simply says "Thank you for  your cooperation" before moving on and heading towards the site where the Warden was last seen.  There are too man hostiles around to search for more allies at this time.  Time is growing short and if they wait too long, they will lose any advantages that could be in their hand.

She then begins to head down and out of the cell blocks, now entering the engineering passageways that will make way for more narrow space for fighting.  It won't be long before all of their enemies are behind them, but due to the building's structure, there will be a risk of being flanked.  Due to this, she tries to move as quickly as she as able while scanning the immediate area for life signs. 

- - - - - - - - - - - -
[ATTN: Jacklynn, Kurt, Alfred]

Finally, the helper bot finally wakes up and the Warden is instantly relieved.  He refers to her as an Enforcer and her shoulders slump from the tension lost as she instantly begins to speak in a rushed, but hushed voice.

"We are currently in a Code 659 Emergency Alert.  Prisoners are attempting to overtake the facility.  I need you to help me move these bodies out of this hallway and into this room, here.  I can't allow there to be too many signs that I'm here."  Warden Krelian says, looking back at Kurt nervously.

"Two here do not have a drone.  I'm going to secure them in manacles."  The Warden continues, "But let's be sure to lock them in the room after we are finished dragging them in there."

With that, Krelian begins to place Kurt and Jacklynn into cuffs before she tries to drag several of the bodies in by their arms into the storage room on the side.  They are heavy, but with helper bot's assistance, it won't take anywhere near as long.  They start with the dead bodies, first, and then move on to the unconscious ones.

They haven't gotten to the two without a drone just yet when she finally stops to just take a breath.  She can hardly breathe with all this panic and she keeps looking from the right to the left nervously to search for any hostiles.  Things will definitely be better with the droid.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skull Miester 16th November 2015, 6:29 pm

Raising a brow, his eye would begin to twitch. . . That is, if he had eyebrows or even a single eyelid to spare. He couldn't believe the words he heard. "Did you say request?" he would ask, his head begining to tilt, his body growing more and more twitchy and itchy. Eventually he would have to scratch at it. And his medication was within the blood of those outside. oh how he longed to bathe in his medication.

"REQUEST?!" He would push on the door with every fiber in his body. In his mind, he was ripping the door open, throwing it across the room and into the other cell. In reality, it would open up, the lock never engaged, and the man standing just on the edge of a painted line. "I HATE TO BE KEPT WAITING." His voice loud, his feet unmoving. He was going to tear them all limb from limb. He was going to break every bone he could find. He would unleash hell on every possible soul he would find. He did not care what they wore, who they fought for or if they were friend or foe. He simply longed to shower in crimson.

But he stood there, his body fiery with rage. He did not move. He was completely still. A single thing held him back.

He had never wanted a taco so badly in his life.

ATTN: MOMO/OPEN [Alpha Block]

[Character]

Skull Miester

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 16th November 2015, 9:05 pm

(ATTN : Sigrun, Skullface, Leo, Momo)

Allanae's fun to go toward the others was quickly cut as Sigrun rushed into the battle too stealing a gun... which was quickly confiscated by Momo to switch to stun mode and then given back. Although she must admit this Sigrun person also had some moves. More people came to and she flipped a guy over with the power of her weight after grabing him while doing a flip, sending him flying on some of the others.

Momo offered her a stun gun and Allanae's reply was ''Uh... Gun aren't really my thing, but I'll use it if I need. '' She said looked bored toward the said piece, as she took it and attached it to her with the belt it came with. And then she just continued to brawl her way through some forces along with Sigrun. She had noticed that Momo was talking to some other dudes at time or tried to analyse stuff. One of them seemed obsessed with some taco.Well wasn't her current task, didn't care. Allanae focused on the battle and had a bit too much fun at this.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki 17th November 2015, 2:44 pm

[ATTN: Warden Krelian, Open]

"A code 695 emergency alert?"

*"search database"* Hmmm

"Oh,... that's... horrible!" Shocked

"that's........ AWESOME! MY CHANCE TO SHINE! FINALLY! KUNG FU PARTY TIME WHOOP WHOOP!" he thought in simultaneous conjunction to his spoken statement. Grin

And now that he thought about it, this girl didn't look like a normal enforcer. "She wasn't dressed in normal enforcer wear. Why, in fact, she has the warden's outfit on doesn't she? Was today supposed to be the day the new warden came in? I thought old Kelt had gotten yet another extension..."

"This can wait..." he thought. "It's time to do what I should have been born to do!"

A hero reborn!:

Alfred quickly stepped out of the charge pod, whipping his janitor pack off of his back. From a small compartment on the side of the trash can he pull out a small, folded object. With a quick wrist flick it unfolded into a jumbo size graphene coated trash bag.

Alfred then looked over to see the enforcer (warden?) attempting to drag two enormous dead bodies like walruses that refused to get out of bed this morning.

Alfred leaped to her for dramatic effect, his jumbo trash bag flowing behind him like a super hero cape as he landed with a fist down-crouch like a perching ninja.

"No need to strain ourselves, Ma'am." he said politely, taking the dead bodies from her and nonchalantly tossing them into the bag with ease.

He then ran to the to unconscious survivors and grabbed each of them by the collars of their prisoner onesies, and paired them to one hand. He ran back to the bag with them, hanging on his hooked fingers like trashbags over his shoulder (the heavy one kind of looked like an actual trash bag), and grabbed it.

"That's it, right?" he asked the most likely new warden while quickly scanning the room for hostiles. "Let's get to the room!"

Last edited by RadioTanuki on 17th November 2015, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 17th November 2015, 4:52 pm

[Attn: Warden, Handy-Robo, Open]

The first thing that Jacklynn noticed was pain. She was still groggy, it felt like the world was part slushie part oppressive blanket and her head felt like she'd been cock-slapped by an elephant.

A pained groan escaped her lips as she was jostled around and hauled over Alfread's shoulder. Her first thought was that Gemmin had her slung over his shoulder, but that wasn't it at all. With her eyes fluttering open, she got probably strangest wake up ever. This was probably some dream or something. Instead of bishounen cuties all she got was a wake up call in handcuffs by the mechanical help.

!!!!That and bad-ass battle Aphrodite!!!!

"Don't Shoot me!" Jacklynns voice broke mid-sentence raising about two octaves as she started to struggle and have a panic attack. "Don't Shoot, taser or mace me!"
"Ijustgothungryandangryandtheyhadguns! Didn'tmeantoshoothim! Or nom the gizmo! Igothungry! DON'T SHOOT! I'vegotproblems!Igotadisorder and and,
just don't kill me!!" Jacklynn had managed to hit the ground while struggling and was trying to scuttle away but the nausea was a bit too much. She had to stop looking back and forth between them when she saw all the blood everywhere. There where little bits of brain splattered all over the wall over there.
It all came back to her, she'd done it. That was the last straw and Jacklynn doubled over and threw up on the floor. So much for first impressions.
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 25th November 2015, 1:19 am

[ATTN: Kurt, Alfred, Jacklynn]

Warden Krelian is taken aback as she watches the worker bot come to life. His reactions are oddly...comic-like. And human. His speech has inflections that are rather different than other models that she has run across in the past, but she isn't entirely surprised that he's different, considering how strange he looks, anyway. However, she didn't predict this much difference.

Silversynapse...that's something she'll need to research when this is all straightened out. One of the oddest VI programming she's ever seen, to be sure. After the worker bot assists her with handling the majority of the bodies, it would seem a prisoner is waking up. He wakes up and instantly begs to not have a bullet put into his brain. She holds up her gun to the prisoner's head.

"What happened to your drone, prisoner?" The Warden asks.

The man keeps his hands up as he replies with a panicked tone. "Don't shoot--I ate it! I got hungry; I ate it!"

This guy is totally losing his shit... Alfred thinks as he chuckles.

The Warden raises an eyebrow, uncertain of what to say. She's seriously not sure what to think of this guy, but the laughter from the worker bot really throws her off. She distractedly glances over at the bot before returning her gaze to the prisoner. It won't be long before the prisoner that she incapacitated wakes up, so they need to do something fast. This worker bot laughs, now? Who the hell coded this thing?

Alfred slaps Jacklynn across the face, "Cooperate, man! We're trying to help you out, here! We're not going to kill you--if we were gonna kill you, we wouldn't have dragged your ass out of the hallway of death!"

The Warden watches as the prisoner looks really pissed, but he also seems to calm down a bit. He grinds his teeth for a few seconds and she wonders if the prisoner will try to escape and join his comrades in this rebellion.

Looking at the worker bot, she says, "Don't hit him. Don't do anything unless I tell you to."

"Sorry, ma'am. Just trying to calm him down." Alfred replies, "I'm not used to the protocol for this particular situation and I guess I got too into it."

She looks back at the prisoner and is about to say more when she hears a deep thudding in the distance. It sounds like giant...footsteps. A GEAR, perhaps? No, that can't be--these are much thinner hallways than most of the main entryways, so none of the GEARS could fit here. At least, not any of the primary ones. Ke-rat could definitely be in here, as it is mostly a scout GEAR. Gunfire also begins to become louder in the distance, as well, as she tries to concentrate on the mysterious sound.

"Worker bot..." Warden Krelian says with a hushed tone, "...Can you hear that? Do you know what that is?"

Alfred says, "Well, unless the rumors about the heard of elephants with guns strapped to their backs are true, I really don't know what that could be. I've never heard what the GEARS sound like when they are moving, but I've seen them before and there's no way they would be that light...that sounds more like something closer to...my size, I suppose."

The Prisoner says, "Can I have my guns back?"

"What do we do with this other guy? The unconscious one." Alfred adds.

The Warden contemplates for a few moments. "No," She says to the prisoner. Then, she looks up to the worker bot and gestures to the door with a tilt of her head out towards the main hallway. "You head out there and stand in the hall--c-can you pretend to be deactivated?"

Alfred replies, "Well uh...I don't know. I guess I could try."

The worker bot seems...sarcastic. She squints her eyes at him suspiciously, deciding how she wants to do this. Finally, she nods her head with approval, "Do it. Go out there and pretend you're out. Then see what's coming. If it looks bad, run back in and tell me. We'll go from there. And you."

She look at the prisoner as she jerks her gun up slightly to him, "Don't move."

"If all else fails, I can always go into temporary standby mode, where all my sensors will still work, but I will still be pretty much motionless. So no problem." Alfred says.

With that, she dismisses the worker bot as the Warden's full attention switches over to the prisoner. She keeps her gun aimed at him intensely as she ponders what the hell she's gonna do with this guy. "How many have you killed since this crap started?"

Jacklynn says, "While trying to save your ass? One? Don't shoot a sister!"

The Warden doesn't quite know what to say to that. She doesn't know if this dude is telling the truth or not. And t hen, of course...the nutter just called himself a sister. He must be doped up on all the adrenaline. She doesn't respond and instead, just continues to point her gun.

[ATTN: Allanae, Sigrun]

Outside of the room where the Warden and Jacklynn wait, the hallway begins to shake a little from the vibrations of the loud thuds of something large coming near. The gunshots begin to get louder, as well, and it isn't long before a light can be seen in the distance around the corner.

Good to know my balance servos are in working order, Alfred thinks to himself.

MOMO is steadily approaching, but strafing as her gaze switches from behind her to the front of her. She has successfully hacked the drones of various prisoners when they get close enough for her wifi. She's also shot a few prisoners in the distance, stunning them with a small pulse from the palm of her hands. However, this occurs less frequently and many of the hostiles are dealt with by her backup.

A light, glowing barrier still surrounds the two women, which lights up the hallways even more and assists in faster travel as they try to escape the mob of enemies that are beginning to become too much in numbers for just the three of them to face. However, MOMO suddenly stops walking as she recognizes a specific robotic structure in the hallway next to one of the doors. It appears to be offline.

Scanning...
No life signs detected here.
Extensive scans....

There appear to be three life signs in the room beyond, but the bot doesn't look like it's active. It's not in its chamber. She looks through her memory files and finds a name, but it takes her several seconds to do so. Meanwhile, the resistance behind her is increasing.

"Alfred," MOMO says, "You should not be resting here."

Alfred barely had time to get into position and pull his deactivation pose, as it was. Of course I'd stop right in the middle of the hallway before I did this...but they didn't give me much time, now did they? Hold on a second...that's MOMO?! In a giant metal MOMO body? Wow, that's new. And kinda hot. In a weird sort of way. I suppose I should respond. That group of prisoners behind them looks pretty angry.

Alfred slowly lifts up his head and his eyes turn on as if he were reactivating, "Woah, MOMO...is that you? Looks like you guys might need some help cleaning up this mess behind you."

MOMO watches as Alfred pulls out his mop from his pack and extends it. The AI seems intent on inflicting some superior damage. She smiles, with as much as she is able. The two women are off behind her a ways, kicking down a lot of fools. She's grateful that the prisoners have learned not to get close for the moment. It allows for their speech to be more audible.

"I am searching for Warden Krelian, Alfred. Have you seen her?" MOMO asks.

"Oh, you mean the new girl in the Warden outfit...yeah, that must be her. She's in the room. I was actually scouting for them, because we didn't want the little fleshies to get killed." Alfred says.

MOMO's smile widens, "Excellent. If you would assist with providing distance from our resistance, I will procure the Warden and ensure her safety. Then, we will proceed to take back the station."

MOMO then moves past Alfred so as to allow him access to the fighting, but stops at the door. With her WIFI, she detects the Warden's armband and connects to it immediately. Using the connection, she speaks to the Warden through her connection, rather than through her metallic chassis.

"Warden Krelian, I am outside the door." MOMO says.

The Warden jumps, her body physically jolting from the shock of the sudden voice emanating out from the device on her wrist. With an exhale, the tension releases from her body as her expression switches into one of confusion.

"What do you mean...outside my door?" The Warden asks, confused.

"I have obtained a physical body for the purposes of rescuing you." MOMO replies, "May I come in?"

Warden Krelian is quite incredulous. And the damn AI is asking to come in, unbelievable. This is just..."Okay, yeah. Come on in, damn. Help me with this prisoner. He doesn't have a drone."

MOMO enters the room alone with her loud footsteps, and the Warden looks up with surprise at the AI's body. She looks....almost human. Dark hair, eyes. If she didn't have the obvious metallic plating, she could really pull off as a human. Then again, there's also the weight problem.

The Warden just stands there awkwardly, taking all of this in. How in the hell did she get a body? Where did the body come from? There's no way this is legal. This should have been in her information supplied by the previous Warden, but she knows that was nothing in there about this. She can still hear gunfire and battle out in the hallway.

MOMO, after scanning her memory files during the Warden's silent analysis, recognizes Jacklynn and smiles. "Hello, Jackie. I am pleased you are not harmed."

A barrier, thin and blue, pops up around Jacklynn's body and the Warden then lowers her gun. Jacklynn will find that she is freely able to move, which demonstrates that this barrier is far different than the usual barriers spoken of in the rule book or used at the doors.

Jacklynn, still sitting, looks at the barrier for a second and then says, "I don't suppose I can swap this for a wet wipe?"

MOMO shakes her head, "Unfortunately, that is not within my capabilities. Perhaps cleansing protocols should have been more of a priority for my chassis designers."

"What are you gonna do about him?" The Warden asks.

"Her." MOMO says.

"Her." Jacklynn says at the same time.

The Warden stares. She hesitates and then says, "Okay. Whatever. What are you gonna do with her?"

"I'll keep her. She'll make a nice pet." MOMO says jokingly, "We could use her assistance against the hostile prisoners."

"Okay, what's next?" The Warden asks.

MOMO is ready to respond when Kurt begins to wake up. Instantly, a barrier forms up around him. "It seems we will have another assistant, as well."

Jacklynn puts her hands up on her hips. Really girl? She thinks to herself as she looks back at the warden. "This power passionate poodle would like her compact and her toys back, please."

Warden Krelian rolls her eyes, pulling out the prisoner's weapons. However, she just looks at MOMO. MOMO takes the weapons that the Warden pulls out and turns them to stun, so the colors shift from a deep red to a light blue. Then, MOMO hands the weapons out to Jacklynn to take.

"Remember," MOMO says to the prisoners, "Behave yourselves, my children."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki 25th November 2015, 3:59 am

[ATTN: Sigrun, Allanae, OPEN]

A large white hunk of metal dashes between Sigrun and Allanae, spinning a mop as if it were a rear propeller behind it in a manner that misses the two of them completely. The crowd in front doesn't have time to react before Alfred's mop ends slap the pistols of the four in front out of their hands, then the two mop ends say 'hello' to the two outer prisoner's faces.

Alfred then does a handspring over the other two prisoners, and kicks then from behind, allowing their faces to meet Sigrun's fists and Allanae's flying jump-kick, respectably. He kicks out two more directly in front, and springs again, finally returning his feet to the floor.

"My balance servos really are in good working order today!" Very Happy he thinks, as he back slaps two prisoners at his side in their cerebellums with just enough force to knock them both unconscious simultaneously.

He spins his mop again, knocking a few more guys to the side but seeing a few guys with reaching for grenades, drops into a sweeping kick, knocking them off their feet.

At this point, Sigrun and Allanae jump in, knocking them out before they get up. As the men start to retreat, a rather large prisoner, built like what Alfred only could imagine an upright standing humanoid bulldozer might look like, walked forward, the strongest, toothiest evil grin protruding through his goatee from his gigantic, bald head.

This guy had gotten to some of the good weapons and armor, apparently....

He slowly opened each of his hands, revealing a grenade in each.

"PHEW. No EMPs!....oh shit, human partners though!" Shocked

Too far away from him; too late to stop him, the grenades flew at Alfred and his new fighting buddies. He grabbed his heavy trash bin and managed to catch both luckily, sealing it before the explosion, which it luckily, could contain, but much more of this and a new trash bin was definitely in order.

Before he could even react again, the man was already throwing more grenades. Fortunately, this time, Sigrun had managed an opening between throws and rushed him pumping some stun shots into the bastard's exposed arms just long enough for Allanae to get a good jump at his face and knock him to the ground.

"Luckily, the grenades should land far enough away from those two that I can just evade..." Hmmm Alfred thought, flipping backwards away from the first grenade and spiking the second grenade, which flew a bit further, backwards beind him towards the opposite end of the hallway, which was, luckily, clear of any living things.

Thrilled with the outcome of this fight so far, Alfred landed on his feet. Looking forward at Allanae and Sigrun he could only think one thing:

"DAMN that chick's got one evil smile! What are these two gonna do to this guy?" Admiration

NOTE: Please PM me if there's any problem/suggestions for my handling of your characters HK and Venom! I apologize in advance if I have, but I skipped on collabing this bit for the sake of time!
RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 29th November 2015, 7:04 pm

(ATTN : Alfred, Sigrun, Momo, Open)

Even though Sugrun had taken out the ones that were in sight, more were approaching from all side and Allanae's smile quickly came back as blood was rushing through her veins for some action. She charge once again for another assault of kicks as she enjoyed kicking more then punching. But would also ocasionaly throw punches to unbalance her enemies. Sigrun was doing her own damage on the other side of Allanae and she enjoyed quite a bit her moves as well.

Then ... something blocked her view, some kind of robot or whatever. She wasn't sure if it was an ally or an enemy to be honest, but his quick motion to attack those bad prisoners sure answered the question. Then without much thinking as she was midair to hit another prisonner, the poor was sent out to meet with her kick.

Although it was a bit more easy and maybe less fun in a way, that robot sure had some moves. Making some more prisoner fall on their butt, Allanae and Sig could easily knock them out, she jumped in, but used her stun gun to knock them out, except not with the stun option. Then a lot of them were retreating from battle as a big guy came in. ''Ugh.... you're so ugly.'' Allanae said under her breath with disgust. Nope, not her type at all. Although the psychopath smile was somewhat matching well her own... a competition of disturbing smile was in order.... or at least she thought so till the guy showed grenades. ''Shit.'' That's when she wished she had some throwing daggers. The two grenades were thrown, but mister robot caught those in time with his trash can.

Sigrun rushed toward the guy with some stun shot and Allanae rushed in to jump and crush his nose with her knee which ensued with a loud cracking noise. ''Woups~ Did I hear something crack ?'' Allanae said out loud as the guy fell on the ground. The said grenades that had been thrown after the first two however landed further away where no life could be affected, but it was still pretty loud. Allanae covered her ears before it would do a big boom.

Allanae was a bit out of breath and this was really exciting. She started laughing in a bit of a psychotic manner to then suddenly stop. ''Where did Momo go again ? '' She shot the last dude they had beaten down as he was trying to get up and walked past him. ''Hey you.... robot... thing, where did you come from ?''
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 30th November 2015, 4:53 pm

[Attn: MOMO Group]

She was grateful when MOMO had seized the gun and put it on a stun setting. Knees weren't a terribly reliable target--less moving than hands and head, but still an inefficient target. As soon as she had the firearm again, she started making body shots. Much better.

But this was a prison that housed thousands, and these assholes would jump at a chance to be free. As such, the were beginning to be overwhelmed. Or they would be if they didn't start taking better control of the situation.

As if the situation wasn't already nuts enough, a new player entered the field. She wanted to smile, but didn't let it happen. She'd seen him about from time to time, the quirky thing. She longed to work on him and see his processors, but he had clearances that even the leeway she was given didn't allow her access to.

He had moves, to be sure, and between him and Allanae, they managed to clear the immediate area--though what had possessed her to try shooting the grenade thrower's arms she hadn't the foggiest. Horrible moving target and she had a couple of years between her and the last time she'd used a gun. There was that cyclotron, again.

Once the grenade thrower was down, dispatching the rest wasn't too difficult. She used the gun up to mid-range, any that made past that she dispatched the more satisfying way. She hated to admit it, but feeling the adrenaline pumping through her veins, the rush of dispatching opponents who deserved it, her blood pounding in her ears, she was enjoying herself. She had missed this. Oh well.

The prisoners in the immediate area were dispatched, but she could hear more on their way. "More are coming," she told them. Sometimes the obvious needed to be pointed out so that people could remember the need to be strategic. Introductions could wait. "The prudent action is to not be here when they arrive." She leaned against the wall next to the door MOMO had gone into, facing back the way they came as she waited for hostiles, calling in a raised voice. "MOMO, recommend to finish up whatever you're doing. The current wave is dispatched, but more imminent."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 6th December 2015, 2:24 pm

[ATTN: Allanae, Kurt, Alfred, Jacklynn, Sigrun]
(Other PC's--Just be patient with me and I'll have a post up for you guys, soon!)

Now that MOMO has accomplished her priority mission, she can begin with her new plan: the taking back of the station via Sigrun's skills. This task will be difficult, as they will have to get to the Engineering deck, first. Reaching the location will prove difficult, for certain. Additionally, her barriers are slowly, but surely draining her overall energy.

Turning to the Warden, just finishes telling her the plans for taking over the station just before Sigrun appears at the door, calling out about the threat that is coming their way. Time is of the essence and Warden Krelian seems to be uncertain of what to do. She's clearly very scared.

"Do not be afraid, Warden," MOMO assures her, "I am scared for the first time, but I find that it improves my system reaction times. Perhaps fear has the same effect on you."

Warden Krelian walks towards the door and moves out into the hallway and MOMO follows her. Kurt and Jacklynn soon follow suit within their small bubble-barriers after she has made doubly sure to change their weapons to the stun setting.

Inquisitively, the Warden asks, "You're scared?"

"Yes," MOMO replies simply, "We should proceed to Engineering."

With her back to the door that she had just exited, she points off to the left, further into the narrow hallways. Off to her right, however, and around the bend, she can hear some thudding sounds, as well as some cheers in the distance. After a few scans, she decides that the only available cause for the loud, thudding vibrations would be a GEAR.

She turns her head to the group and asks, "Warden Krelian, what are your GEAR Qualifications?"

The Warden looks at her and blinks, confused. It takes her a second, but then she shakes her head with regret, "I don't know anything about GEARS. The most I've ever done with one of those is look at it."

"Then we must hurry," MOMO replies, "If this is a scout GEAR, it will fit in the hallways. Your barriers will not protect you from their weapons. Running is a recommended course of action at this time."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 8th December 2015, 7:20 pm

(ATTN : Kurt, Alfred, Jacklynn, Sigrun, Warden, MOMO)

As they cleared the wave, they walked toward where MOMO had gone. Allanae came in front of the door as well to see what the robot had found. The warden was in there and it made her squeal on the inside. She also seemed a bit panicked, her composure lost and her emotions showing truly. It made Allanae's heart melt, she had a legit happy smile on her face, although it looked more creepy then anythin to others.

And then they had to ruin the moment where she could have gotten a chance to speak to the warden directly, mentionning about the reinforcement coming. There was also another guy, muscular shape and all... she had no idea who that was, but probably some kind of new ally. Another one was also on the floor.

''If it's truly a gear that is coming, we should indeed probably run and find another path. I don't know much either about these guys, but it can't be pretty.''
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 10th December 2015, 12:02 am

[Attn: MOMO group]

Warden Krelian looked unnerved. Sigrún could understand. Her first day and she's up against forces she didn't necessarily understand--and an army of unfettered psychopaths and cutthroats trying to kill you wasn't any picnic, either. MOMO knew that Sigrún could operate a GEAR, but needing her for the next part of her plan made Sigrún not a viable option. In discussing a GEAR, however, Sigrún could share the fear Krelian displayed so openly.

"MOMO," Sigrún started, looking toward the sound that was still a ways off. There were the sounds of rapid movement and skidding. "Us all running isn't currently viable. Even splitting up wouldn't give us a high probability of survival." She looked back to MOMO, speaking rapidly in a neutral tone. "Worse, it's unmanned, removing human limitations." The interval between movement and the skidding--obviously rounding hallway corners-- were too short for a human to be able to safely be in that. "6 mm rounds for organics, 10 mm rounds for mid-level non-organic, 17.8 mm rounds for full GEAR opponent. 266.8 km/hr top speed with high level turn mechanics. We're not outrunning it.

"Your suggested course of action is only viable if you consolidate your energy by removing the shielding you're providing us. Dr. Brendan Fíor obviously created something ahead of her time in your inception and you're still a contender for the most advanced of today, despite your outdated servo units." It's why her movements were so stiff. "None of us can damage it. You can. Best course of action is us continuing the plan to engineering while you engage." She couldn't think of the last time she'd talked so much. It felt so foreign, now.

"You must have been reading my mind," MOMO replied. "You should get going."

Sigrún nodded. "Godspeed, MOMO," she said as she immediately turned and ran down the hallway toward the engineering section and away from the GEAR closing in on that area, not even looking back to see if any of the others were following. The best help she or any of them could be was gone so as not to be a distraction. She stopped at the corridor to the next hallway, peering tactically before moving on and noting the protective barrier dispersing.

"MOMO," Alfred said, "do you require assistance in engaging the GEAR? I may be of assistance."

"No, thank you," MOMO replied. "Warden Krelian's primary objective is now to ensure Sigrún's success. Your primary objective is now to protect Warden Krelian. You must keep her alive at all costs."

"Yeah, that makes sense," Alfred responded.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top