Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP Empty Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion 13th February 2017, 4:21 pm

Jasmine sleeps for a little before getting up. She goes to her desk first, but cannot do any art. She eventually settles in the chaise with a light blanket over her.

~~~~~~

The four walk down the hall to their rooms. "Paris did that too. Wait until they stand on your bedside and stare at you." Audra chuckles. "Well goodnight, we will see you in the morning."

Vincent hugs Audra and shakes Malachai's hand. He holds the door open for Serena. "I will take the first watch, my love. It is good to see a smile on your face."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th February 2017, 4:29 pm

Brandon falls asleep soon with Jasmine by his side. He doesn't notice when she gets out of bed since she has been doing it more often.

~~

Serena gets ready for bed and looks at Vincent. “It is good to see my sister. I haven't seen her in almost a year. I do miss her and the kids. This will be something positive to talk to my therapist about when I go see him next.” she said as she walked over to him and hugged him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th February 2017, 4:45 pm

Jasmine awakens hearing movement. She looks and sees Brandon and Ava packing. He is whispering to her explaining that he has to help protect the country. Ava waits until his back is turned and places one of her stuffed horses in the bag.

Jasmine smiles upon seeing that. "You could have woke me up." She sits up and yawns. "The boys want some fruit salad this morning. Why don't we have some breakfast."

~~~~~~~~~

Vincent lies down with Serena after changing. He got up with the first watch with Hope. She is such an angel. He lies back down with Serena and falls asleep.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th February 2017, 4:52 pm

“I didn't want to wake you.” Brandon said. “I know how hard it is for you to get some sleep these nights. I would love to have breakfast with the family before finishing up getting ready to go.”

~~

Serena gets up at the crack of dawn with Hope. She is ready to play so she plays quietly with her. She is still a little tired, but it's not to bad. Besides she knows she will miss these days when Hope grows out of them.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th February 2017, 5:21 pm

Jasmine hugs Ava. "Well we have to get changed first. Jasmine walks to the closet and sighs. "At least I can wear a muumuu."

Ava walks over and point at one. "Wear dis one Mommy, it purty."

Jasmine takes it. "You are right sweetie, it is pretty." After getting dressed they go to the family dining room. There is some waffles and fruits available.

~~~~~~

Vincent wakes up to two pairs of eyes staring at him. "Good morning Daddy. Mommy is with Hope right now. We had so much fun playing."

"Good morning boys. I am so glad to hear you had fun. Hope must have been up early. Why don't I get you dressed and we can have some breakfast." He tickles the boys chasing them out to their room.

He gets them dressed and then he checks on Serena. "Good morning. How are my girls today?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th February 2017, 1:55 pm

Brandon changed Ava as Jasmine changed into her muu muu. He kisses Ava's cheek as they walk down stairs into the dining room. "This looks like a wonderful breakfast for us this morning." He said with a smile. He walks over and puts Ava in her high chair. He then pulls Jasmine's chair out for here.she sits and he scoots her under. He sits on the other side of Ava but across from Jasmine. He looks at Jasmine and she keeps her eyes adverted from his. "Jasmine, please look at me."

~~

"Ava was ready to play this morning so I got up with her. I gave her some milk earlier but she acts like she's still hungry. Maybe we can give her a little yogurt at breakfast you know the plain kind that comes with the fruit. That or baby food." Serena said. "As for me, I'll be glad when she starts sleeping in a little longer. These before dawn mornings are really early."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th February 2017, 3:06 pm

Jasmine looks up with the forced smile. "Sorry it is the pregnancy hormones today. I don't want your goodbyes to be in tears."

Ava looks at Brandon. "Daddy going bye?" She looks at Jasmine.

"Yes he is, but only for a little while. We will ask grandma and grandpa to stay with us." Jasmine tells her.

"Can I sleep wif Kuwa?" Ava asks.

"Yes you can sleep with Sakura. I am sure she will like it." Jasmine tells her. "I want my parents here before you leave Brandon. I also want Winston here too."

~~~

You may want to try the rice cereal. Yogurt may be too rich for her." Vincent suggests. She is doing well."

"Mommy, we have fun with Paris. We played all night." Jonathon tells them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th February 2017, 3:56 pm

"don't worry, I sent a guard to your parents house right before dawn. They should be here after breakfast." Brandon said as he reached out across the table and took Jasmines hand. Ava reached over and tried to get hers on top.

"I want mine on top!" Ava said.

Brandon rolled his eyes and moved their hands closer to Ava so she could put her hand on top.

"As for Winston he will be in charge of security here while I'm gone. If you need a message sent to me don't hesitate to send it to me. I will come if something should happen."

~~

"That would probably be better for her. Thanks Vincent." Serena said. She looks at the boys and raised her eyebrows."all night?? You mean you didn't sleep at all?" She asked.

Samuel shook his head. "Nope wide awake all night long." He said.

"I know some kids who's going to need naps today." Serena said looking up at Vincent.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th February 2017, 4:37 pm

Jasmine pushes away her plate. "I cannot eat any more right now. Why don't we go down to the carriage house to see if Grandma and Grandpa are here?" She raises her eyebrows at Ava.

She waves her arms around. "Yes, Daddy let me out of here."

Brandon helps her out of the chair and she takes off for the carriage house. Berenson was helping Madeline out as she charges up. She barely had enough time to catch Ava.

"Ava, don't pile on Grandma. Sorry Mom, she is excited to see you. Thank you so much for coming here." Jasmine waddles up with Brandon.

"We are happy to help out, and Sakura is looking forward to the slumber party." Madeline winks.

Sakura jumps out and goes to Ava and the girls go into the castle.

~~

"They may take one sooner than they think." Vincent chuckles. "Are you boys hungry for breakfast?"

"Fooooood" Both boys yell.

Vincent takes Hope. "Come I think we will have a full dining hall again."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2017, 2:40 pm

"Thank you for coming on such short notice. I promise to only be gone a week. I need to get to the border and get them up to speed until I can get my reinforcements from Rosario." Brandon explained.

"Don't worry Brandon. I will watch over things here for you. I will watch over Jasmine as well." Berenson said.

~~

Serena walks out into the hallway and is joined by the rest of her family. "Good morning mom, dad, Audra, Malachi. I think I need coffee this morning. " She said.

Malachi watched Serena yawn."Looks like someone else was up early to this morning. If we had known that we could have joined you for a baby play date." He said half sarcastically.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2017, 3:30 pm

"I am sure she would have loved that." Vincent teases.

They walk to the dining hall which is set up for the family. Kalista takes William and sits down with her. "After this conflict is over, I will be sure to visit you. I don't want to leave Iverson alone at this time."

"I understand. Mom didn't want to let us go, but dad convinced her it was alright." Malachai tells them.

"It is different as a Prince and Princess. You have a little more freedom." Kalista answers.

~~~~~~~~~

They get the Lanes settled in the castle before Brandon meets up with the troops. Jasmine is holding Ava, there is water in her eyes. Ava is looking at him, her lips quivering. They aren't the only ones as the other families are there to see off the troops too.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2017, 3:52 pm

Serena looks at Audra and Malachi. "Don't expect me to come out there in that mess right now. I would only try to make it to Moldova with a regiment of patrollers much less cross an active war zone. I still don't know how you two did it." Serena said.

"Don't worry, we know a secret. Ellis doesn't." Malachi said with a wink.

~~

Brandon finished talking to his troops he then walked over to Jasmine and Ava. He hugs Ava and kisses her cheek. "Daddy will be home soon. Make sure your mom does as the doctor says OK." He said. He then handed her off to Madeline. Brandon then hugs Jasmine the best way he can. "I promise to come home to you soon.no more than a week. Then I will be right back here beside of you." He said as he kissed her.

Brandon walked over to his horse And mounted him. He took one last look with tears in his eyes and forwarded the men onward.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2017, 4:11 pm

Vincent raises his eyebrows. "What secret is that? You have to tell us what you know, because we need to stop this war."

"Calm down Vincent." Kalista warns him. "He is right though, both Moldova and Rosario are losing people."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine turns to her mother and father. "I hate pregnancy hormones. I have a bad feeling about this and I don't know why."

Madeline stands by her and rubs her back. "I know how you feel. I was lucky though Berenson stayed with me and Iverson went of to war. Take the day off with us and let me pamper you a little bit."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2017, 9:15 pm

“I hope it is important. It could save lives. Has Altier received information about anything?” Iverson asked.

“It's really important you tell us Malachi. Those are lives that need saving.” Serena said.

“Altier is sending more troops to the border. There is a pass that we came through that we found. It made it easier for us to make it through the battle torn area. If we send our troops up through there, then we can have them come in from behind the Ellis troops and stop them sooner.” Malachi said.

~~

Berenson picks up Ava so she can watch her daddy ride away. “I never did want to go to war but I hated having stayed behind at the same time.” He said. “Let's go back inside and get everyone calmed down.”

~~

Brandon had his troops going towards the Ellis border. He had received word that morning from Altier saying that they were sending more troops to the border as well. Hopefully they could easily nip this war in the butt soon. He thinks about his family as they ride forward.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th February 2017, 3:00 pm

"That should help out a lot. I know the action is just heating up down there and we need all the help we can get." Vincent wishes he could help out more, but knows he can't. "Do we risk a telegram to Moldova about this?"

"We don't know if the lines are tapped. I can send it in code, but would that even be safe?" Kalista looks over at Iverson.

~~~~

The group heads back to the castle. Madeline takes Jasmine to her room and instructs her to sit down. She takes a footstool out and puts her feet on it. "I am going to give you a nice pedicure. I know it will feel good." She looks over at Berenson and Ava. "Do you want your nails painted too?"

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th February 2017, 2:46 pm

“I wouldn't risk it. You risk to much right now. I suggest writing a letter and I will have the letter sent out to them. Write it in code Kalista so that if somehow my men are caught, they will have a tough time deciphering the code.” Iverson said looking at Kalista.

Serena looked concerned. “Do you think their men have made it that far in to our nation?”

~~

Ava looked at her grandfather. “Gwanpa wanna get his naiws painted too?” she asked.

Berenson sighed and then looked at Ava waiving his eyelashes at her. “Of course I'll get my fingernails done with you.”

She giggled and clapped her hands and looked at her grandmother. “Yes I want my fingernails done.” she said excitedly.

~~

Brandon was on the move with a mission. He could only hope he could stick to that mission and then return home. This part of the front lines was about ready to break down and he couldn't let his own first line of defense break down. He had send a front runner to the front lines to let them know he was coming and then after a nights rest, he was to go and talk to general Lance, who was in Rosario, and have him come to Moldova. At least then he could return to the capital city. He kept his men going on their horses.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th February 2017, 2:56 pm

"I will do that. Malachai, thank you for giving us some hope." Kalista goes over to hug him. "I will be right back."

"Jasmine really does not need this stress now. I know she is almost due." Audra watches Kalista leave.

"I hope they break through the border and catch Anton. As far as we know he is still in Ells." Vincent rubs Serena's back.

"Do you think he will be brought back alive if they do get him?" Audra asks?

~~~~~~~

"I think we have some special nail polish for Grandpa." Jasmine looks at Berenson. "It is in the case in Ava's room. I know she wouldn't mind you taking hers." She hopes that he takes her hint.

Madeline looks at Ava. "Go pick out the color for Mommy. She can't see her feet right now."

Ava looks in the case and picks out a pretty lilac purple color. "Mommy lufs purpur." She hands it to Madeline.

"Wow she knows you well." Madeline waits for the bottom coat to dry before starting with the lilac color. "Pick out your color too sweetie."

It takes a little bit longer, but Ava picks out a blue one with sparkles in it.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th February 2017, 4:01 pm

“It depends on Anton really. If he tries to run, Jasmine could give the order for his death without repercussions from the council.” Iverson said.

“Anton won't make it easy. He want's Jasmine but he doesn't want caught.” Serena said. She looked at Vincent and leaned against him.

~~

Berenson mouths thank you to Jasmine and goes into Ava's room to get some of her play nail polish. He comes back with some blue nail polish and sits down. “That's a pretty color Ava. I like that.” He said.

“I like dat colow too grandpa.” Ava said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th February 2017, 4:27 pm

Kalista returns. "There I had a coded letter sent off. It should reach them in a couple days. I hope that is fast enough to help. I think we should check on the kids. They may be getting hungry."

"We should be heading home too." Vincent kisses Serena's forehead. "I know a mommy who is getting tired. Don't worry we will be back tomorrow."

~~~

Jasmine closes her eyes as Madeline is finishing her nails. "Why don't we let Mommy sleep. I will do your nails in the study. Then I will do Grandpa's nails. Do you want to play with my hair too?"

Ava nods her head. "Daddy let's me pway wif his too."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th February 2017, 7:03 pm

“It was nice to stay over last night, but there is nothing like your own bed.” Serena said with a smile.

“Don't worry, we understand.” Malachi said. “Speaking of hungry, I know I am hungry.”

~~

Brandon marched the men until it was almost dark. “FORWARD HALT! Set up for camp and set out rations. I need four guards for guard duty overnight. There will be reliefs for them as well. Ansom, pick four men and then pick out men for their relief.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th February 2017, 8:07 pm

The next couple of days seem to last forever. Jasmine is not sleeping well at all and is taking more catnaps. She is thankful to have her family with her. Sakura is playing with Ava when she is not in school. Daniel is spending time guarding Jasmine when not in school or practice.

She looks at her door upon hearing a knock on it. "Enter." She is in her office with her feet propped. Dr. Caprio says keeping them elevated will help with the swelling. Winston enters with a Rosarion messenger.

The messenger bows and approaches. "I have a message from her Majesty." He hands her the letter.

Jasmine reads the letter. If only Brandon had waited. "Winston, please I know we are short handed, but this needs to get to Brandon. It is imperative. Please send a guard to deliver it to him."

~~~~

It was hard to say goodbye to Audra and family. Vincent wraps his arm around Serena's waist. "I know you miss her already. We will be out there to visit before you know it."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th February 2017, 9:02 am

Brandon has made it to the home front and made sure a messenger was sent out to get his general from Rosario. He's gone over things with his captains who have been in charge but he knows they are not enough to win this war.

There's been a change in staff since Brandon has come to the front lines as well. There will be no more delay in this matter. If they have to move first then they will. He hopes with his right decisions that his military will be able to move easier until his general arrives in a few days. Besides, Brandon wouldn't mind having a little slice of battle with his men anyways. Just to take down a few Langoran men.

~~

Serena sighed as she held Hope. "It was so wonderful to see them. I would love to go back to Alter sometime and take the kids. They would love it to." She said. She leaned against Vincent and looked up at him. "I wonder how Jasmine is doing."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th February 2017, 6:16 pm

Winston nods his head. "I will find a messenger, don't worry about it." He salutes her.

"Please also show our guest a room and make sure his pack is ready for tomorrow." Jasmine turns to the messenger. "Thank you so much, feel free to relax and rest before you return tomorrow."

"Thank you highness." The Rosarion bows before following Winston out.

Jasmine slowly gets up and goes to find Dillon. He will want to know what is happening.

~~~~~

"Our messenger should be arriving soon. I am sure he will have some information regarding her." Vincent assures her. "Boys it is time for your studies. Did you want me to take Hope?"

The boys grumble all the way to the library.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st February 2017, 3:12 pm

Brandon is doing inspections as a captain walked forward. "Your Majesty, our men have caught a spy. We thought you would want to see him and question him." The captain said.

"Finish these inspections, captain. I want to interrogate this person to get what I can from them. I might be a while." Brandon said with a smile.

Brandon walks over to his tent where two guards have the Ellis spy under watch. He smiles as he walks around and takes a seat. "Good afternoon, it's good to know that not all spy's are good at what they do. So I want you to tell me about the Ellis border and how many men are currently stationed there."

~~

"Only if you think you can teach with Hope. If not I'll take her since working in the office today.. Alright boys you have a good day. We will see you later." Serena said. She kissed both of them and them watched as they went into the library.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top