Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameStruck4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GameStruck4 Empty GameStruck4

Post by Vye 19th April 2018, 12:42 am

Based on the Twitter trend of the same name, all you have to do is post 4 video games that help define who you are. They can be games that shaped your interests, relationships, inspirations, personality, etc. so long as you have a personal connection to them and you post 4! Feel free to post a screen-cap of each game or a picture the game's boxart. You can also post why you picked the 4 games in your list, but if you would like to leave that for others to figure out, please do so Smile

To start, here's my list, in no particular order:
Gran Turismo 2:
Mega Man X6:
Bloodborne:
Yume Nikki:
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

GameStruck4 Empty Re: GameStruck4

Post by RadioTanuki 19th April 2018, 11:55 pm

Okay, I'm gonna TRY to mix this up a bit... there are a LOT of games that have shaped me... so just 4??

but yeahhh.... this list is gonna be nintendo heavy, as I was raised on it, via handed-down consoles and going to friends houses who had them until well, I finally discovered, and really got into playstation stuff as well years later... just so this isn't ALL Nintendo, I'm gonna add my first, and FAVORITE indie game... yes I like cute characters... xD

Anyway, all these games had a HUGE impact on me growing up, and I still love them all to this day:

POKEMON YELLOW:

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: THE WINDWAKER:

PAPER MARIO: THE THOUSAND YEAR DOOR:

CAVE STORY:
RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum