Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Force User RP Intro 2

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Force User RP Intro 2 Empty Force User RP Intro 2

Post by Vye 9th February 2011, 7:45 pm

[Attn: Emory, Mina]

Akagi picked up a plate and used a fork to pick up a good amount of food and place it on his plate. "Morning." He said to Mina. He then took a bite and chewed slowly, savoring the delicious flavors. Akagi thought about what to say. He didn't want to expose anything that would give away who he was. After Akagi swallowed, he looked down to his plate. "Well, I grew up where the Staccato academy is, but I was never an academy student back then." As he spoke, he thought about anything he could say. Maybe Emory wouldn't notice if he made a little lie here and there.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Force User RP Intro 2 Empty Re: Force User RP Intro 2

Post by HikariKuragari 9th February 2011, 8:03 pm

~Kitaka~

(ATTN : Conlaodh)

''YOU EVIL MAN ! '' She exclaimed angrily as he went out. She then took out some punky battle clothes that were made of leather and other rough material since it look like she would taste hell on the morning. ''8 minutes passed already ?! GAH!!'' She rush to brush her teeth real quick and swift back in front of her desk to brush her hairs real quick and made a ponytail. She then swift out in front of her door, opens it and lock it. ''10minutes and 2 seconds...'' She sigh

She had a pretty angry look at Conloadh.''I swear i'll hit you today even if it's only once !'' She said angrily. ''So...what kind of super giga evil training you want to do on such an early hour ?...Besides the training fields are closed in the day due to preparation so where to as well ?'' She looked at him with a wondering look.

HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th February 2011, 8:05 pm

[Open]

Kyrie couldn't help the blush that crept in her face as Mori stepped away.

She makes her way to the infirmary. She sees a tired Nurse Helena behind the desk. She shakes her. "Ms. Helena. Ms. Helena how is the patient. You know you could have called me, I would have taken over. I know I am not a high UU level, but I could have babysat for a little while."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 9th February 2011, 8:49 pm

[ATTN: Kyrie]

Healer Helena nods with understanding. "I know, but you'll be busy today and I'll not take your rest, Kyrie. He hasn't changed today, but you're welcome to go check on him."

[ATTN: Akagi]

"Interesting!" Emory says, "What made you decide to finally join?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 9th February 2011, 9:00 pm

[Attn: Emory]

"I want to be able to understand my powers better. You know, get as much out of these powers as I can." Akagi takes another bite of his breakfast and savors it as much as the last bite he took.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 9th February 2011, 9:33 pm

[Attn: Kitaka]

"Training fields?" Conlaodh asked amused. "Kitaka, the entire world is our training field!"

With a wave of his hand he floated the dresses back through the open window. With a downward wave of his hand the window shut.

"Rule number one!" he said with a smile. "No using your Wind powers unless I say so!"

Instantly, he flipped himself forward until his hands touched the ground and he lay diagonally upward, using a wind current to hold up his feet."

"We'll wheelbarrow three miles," he told her. "You're allowed to use your Force only to hold up your ankles. You use them for anything more--and I will know--then" he balanced on one hand and pulled out a pair of black silk panties from his vest pocket "these will wind up on the Academy flagpole. Black lace," he added, "I read in a magazine girls have these hoping to snag a boyfriend. Do they work?"

With an evil laugh he began walking on his hands forward at rapid speeds.

(Note: wheelbarrow: picture someone holding your ankles at their hips while you walk on your hands)
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th February 2011, 10:14 pm

[Open]

Kyrie nods at Nurse Helene. "Actually I am not busy until later. I will check on Mr. Alkahest. If you need me, let me know."

Kyrie enters Alkahest's room and sees him still in stasis. She shakes her head. "I hope you get better soon, Ms. Emory can use you on this journey." She backs up and sits in the nearest chair. She takes one of her textbooks and begins to do some studying while she watches him.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 9th February 2011, 10:20 pm

~Kitaka~

She listen to him and watch him place himself. ''He doesn't really mean that does he ?...How am I suposed to keep the wind stable at my anckles?!'' She thought while still listening to him.

She was about to say somehing about the three miles but before she had a chance he show her one of her pantie he took saying he'll put it on the flagpole if she used the wind for something else. ''YOU!....Why you keep on doing those dirty -'' Before she could finish he was already going away ''Fast...'' She said a bit surprised. ''Tss!''

She then place her hands on the ground and give a small swing for her legs to go up. She was shaking a bit but then she had to try using wind around her anckles to hold them up. ''How do I do that, especially it's such pain to be still while trying to figure it out. Hope if I mess up he'll give me some chances.'' She think a bit worried.

She concentrate while she's shaking to hold position and some wind come to lift up but was a bit too much she flip in front, now siting on the ground. She get up again and go on the same position and this time concentrate to make them lift slowly. ''The..re...'' She then start to walk on her hands at a very slowpace since it took her a lot of concentration and endurance.

After a few meters she fall, because her arm were shaking too much and she lost some concentration on her wind. She look at Conlaodh that seemed to be pretty far ahead. ''No way, how can he go so fast ?!'' She thought while placing herself again for some other few meters and fall back again. ''Gah !... Sheesh that's... pathetic !'' She exclaimed breathing hard a bit. She then tryed again adding some speed cause she raged a bit but she just fell a bit sooner because of it.

''Grr....I won't give... up ! '' She said going on her hands again trying to maintain everything while advancing...but fell...again. And so on, adding one more meter sometimes.

''I'm so tired of....FALLING !'' She thought still being stubborn about it. And not because of the pantie thing, just because she was stubborn to show that she could do it. Even if she looked stupid doing it cause she kept falling.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th February 2011, 10:26 pm

[attn: Emory, Akagi]

Mina got an empty plate and begins filling it up with the various foods offered. She put a spoonful of scrambled egg in her mouth and beamed at the taste. She swallowed and raised her fork, "And as for me, I just learned I had powers yesterday!" She took a bite of pancake covered in maple syrup. She waited until she swallowed her food to continue. She new it was bad manners to talk with your mouth full, "Before I came here, I lived at the orphanage down town. I lived there my whole life, all ten years." She took a drink of orange juice, "I don't know who my real family is, or the reasons why they decided to abandon me. Madame Montgomery raised me, and I grew up with the other orphans. Every time I would ask about my family, Madame Montgomery would tell me she didn't know and that the only things that were left with me when I was dumped on her doorstep as a baby was a card with my name on it, and Mr. Chuckles." Mina hugged Mr. Chuckles, "that's about it for me!" She took another bite of pancake, "This is REALLY good, Ms. Emory!" She said with a full mouth, forgetting her manners. Realizing her mistake, she quickly swallowed, "Oh, sorry..." She said, "I forgot my manners for a split second...hehe..." she blushed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 10th February 2011, 12:34 pm

Conlaodh had traversed the three miles (4.83km) in around ten minutes. He balanced on his right hand while he covered his mouth with his left as he yawned.

"Man!" he complained. "I haven't done this little in years! You ready for the next thing, Kit--"
He turned his head behind him, but found there was nobody there. He looked puzzled.

"Kitaka?" he called. "Where are you?"

He turned around, still on his hands, and looked back. Kitaka was all the way back toward the beginning, struggling. His eyes widened in shock, then he shrugged.

"Well, at least I'll get a decent warm up, now," he commentd.

Immediately, he sprinted all the way back on his hands till he caught up with Kitaka. She had only done a quarter of a mile (402m). She was sweating profusely, her face was red, and she looked extremely tired, but more important were her eyes. There was the iron will of determination and pride in those eyes. Conloadh smiled as he turned and leveled with her. He said they'd surprise me, he thought.

"I'm sorry," he told her. "I didn't realize how soft you are," he added teasingly. "Tell ya what, you've only gotta do a half mile (805 m), and you're halfway there!"

He stayed next to her, matching her exceedingly slow pace and offering encouragement and support every time she fell till she made it.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 10th February 2011, 3:22 pm

~Kitaka~

''He's back?'' She thought a bit surprised, but she didn't have time to worry about that with determination she continued. She didn't reply to his line she just glared him a bit but as the word went from teasing to try encouraging her she smiled a bit and continued to struggle.

After a long while of falling and getting back on her hands with Conlaodh cheering her up when she was falling. She made it to the half of the whole thing, but she fell because her arms were shaking too much. She breath a bit and says while being down ''L-et....me...guess...only half?...'' She said panting. She still had determination but not much of breath.

''Gaaah ! It's still so far and it's like I had no air that came in even if i'm breathing super hard!....Not to mention it's TOO HAWT !....'' She thought while she was starting to worry she wouldn't make it and faint before getting there.

''Wish I would have brought some water...oh well...better start walking on my hands again before he scold me cause i'm not getting up'' She thought while getting back on her hands and trying her best to concentrate on her wind although it became more and more difficult to do so. She also went slower since she was forcing it and going up of her own limits to try reaching the goal.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2011, 3:47 pm

Open

Luna heads out of her dorm room and heads over to the academy classes.

"Sooo....I wonder if classes are being held today." she said out loud not really talking to anyone in particular.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 10th February 2011, 4:04 pm

When Kitaka had made it the half mile, Conloadh congratulated her, ignoring her collapse and laying on the ground to recover.

"Way to go!" he told her. "You showed the grit and determination of a level 1 user! I bet you'll also notice that it'll be easier to do mor delicate wind techniques now. And you maintained under extreme duress!"

Immediately, he dissipated the wind around his ankles and twisted around till he was on his hands and feet, but with his stomach facing the sky and his back facing the ground.

"Now we gotta crab walk a half mile (805m)!" he told her, putting action to words as he sped off.

Suddenly, he came back. "Oops. Forgot you're slow," he told her. "Let's do it at an easy pace."

(Note: Crab walk: think of the horror flicks when a person is sitting on their butt and something hostile comes at them from the front and they scoot themselves backward with their feet and hands. Same principle, only your butt is off the ground instead of scooting on it.)
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2011, 5:03 pm

ALL Kyrie

Luna was walking down the hall when she over heard some of the teachers talking about the Spyntre that the twins were having that night. She had personally never met them but they seemed nice enough at the meeting the day before in Emory's office. She then got a bright idea and grinned. She took her stuff back to her dorm room and hurried back to the office. Making sure the coast was clear, she went into the main office where the intercom system was.

She looked around and opened the door to the office and shut the door back lightly so that there was no sound. She opened the window and left it open enough so that she could climb out and then shut it back quickly. Going over to the intercom system she tried to make her voice sound different, but it was kinda hard for her since her voice was one of a kind.

"ERRMMM ..ATTENTION STUDENTS ATTENTION STUDENTS CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELED FOR THE DAY. I REPEAT CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELED FOR THE DAY THANK YOU!"

With that she bolted out the window and shut it and ran around to the front of the building where she acted surprised like everyone else. She went to the infirmary where she knew Kyrie would be.

"Hey Kyrie how is he today?" she asked like nothing had happened. "Oh did you hear the announcer over the intercom system? NO CLASS!!" she said excitedly.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2011, 5:10 pm

[Luna]

Kyrie hears the announcements and shakes her head. * Luna you are going to get it and Avery and I won't be able to help you this time. *

She was not surprised by knock and entry by Luna a few short minutes later. Kyrie turns to face Luna "Not improving, but not getting worse. I guess that is a good thing." She gathers her books and puts then into her backpack. "Let me guess you have plans for our new found freedom. And if I don't know any better I will be dragged along no matter what."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2011, 5:15 pm

Kyrie

Luna laughed. "umm Well.. yea you could say I do... We are going SHOPPING because I don't have anything to wear for the party tonight.." she said. "And I'm innocent.... COMPLETELY Innocent thank you.." she whistles and looks around as if she was guilty down to the very t of it.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2011, 6:38 pm

[Luna]

Kyrie laughs "I know your voice anywhere Luna."

The girls leave the room. Kyrie taking a glace at Alkahest "Get well soon."

Kyrie check with Healer Helene before leaving the Infirmary with Luna. "So are you actually going to fight, or party?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2011, 6:51 pm

Kyrie

Luna thinks for a moment. "I don't see why I can't do both?" she said. She busted out laughing

"Remember that party one year where I beat up that girl for smacking me? I never thought I would get back into the academy." she said laughing.

"Seriously though I really don't know. I don't know much about this party anyways.. I don't know the twins or anything." she said. She put her arms into the air.

"I am hopeless." she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2011, 6:59 pm

[Luna]

Kyrie rolls her eyes. "You are probably going to be the life of the party." She gets an evil smirk on her face "So what do you think Lani would do if she knew I had a date with the mayor's sons...And THEY were the ones that asked me?"

She shakes her head. "Come on lets get you something that will make Akagi drool!!" Kyrie pulls Luna along to the shopping district.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2011, 7:22 pm

Kyrie

Luna busts out laughing. "Shes gonna be SO PISSED." she said. "hmm.. Something to make him drool...Do you know how long its been sense I last went out with anyone? I think its been a couple years."

She went with Kyrie towards the shopping district. "So say theres a fight going on? How am I suppose to have a fight and look nice for Akagi?" she said with this look on her face that showed her confusion.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2011, 7:30 pm

[Luna]

Kyrie leans close to Luna "You are actually going to fight? I thought that was just the guys wanting to go neanderthal and show off in front of their dates. It's a good think that I am an innocent healer. No one expects us to fight."

They approach the stores "You can always get two outfits. I will even buy one for you!"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2011, 7:54 pm

Kyrie

"Awesome!" she said. "I get to buy my own outfit and I get one from you to? How much better then that?"

There walked into one of the shops. "I think I will hold out on the fighting then. Though it would be fun to take part. How about I only fight if invited?" she asked. "ohhh what about this?" she picked up a light blue shirt that buttoned down showing some cleavage.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2011, 8:05 pm

[Luna]

Kyrie snorts at her friend. "You know you can't pass up a fight, besides you do need to train your skills. I highly doubt anyone will get hurt anyway. It is not like this is training or anything. It is just for fun, and remember we are not at Staccato."

She peers at the shirt Luna picked out. "I like the blue it goes with your eyes. Now are you going to wear a skirt or pants?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2011, 8:12 pm

Kyrie

"I know thats the hard part to remember.. Remember there I was a UU3 and had taken a test for UU2 before we left. I have to downgrade myself every time I go up against someone." Luna sighs slightly.

"hmm..Pants would look better on me I think." she said. "But a skirt gives easier access." she said with a wink and a grin. "Its hard to decide what you want to wear. So..How about both. A skirt to wear for watching and a pair of pants to wear in the fight?" she asked. "I never could turn down a good fight though...Could I."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2011, 8:24 pm

[Luna]

Kyrie looks away from Luna and gets a serious look on her face. "Ms. Emory said that she will keep my secret from everyone...as if she could. However she can't cover up my UU Level. I've been afraid to look to see what level they have me at now. I am keeping the Sheridan name though. Luna, there is no reason for you to pretend anymore. You should talk to Ms. Emory. I am sure they will contact Staccato. You will at least know for sure if you are a UU2 or 3. I know how much it's been bugging you."

Kyrie pretends to be looking intently at the skirts. She holds the skirt up shielding her face. "Thank you for being there for me. I know you sacrificed a lot, and I really appreciate it."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum