Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage's Retribution Role-Play

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mage's Retribution Role-Play Empty Mage's Retribution Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 1st December 2011, 12:32 pm

[ATTN: ALL]

As Lord Conrart Nydarr wakes up, he immediately can see that it is morning, for the sun is rising through the window in his face. He groans, rubs his eyes, and looks out the barred window with a wonder of how he got here or what happened.

When he looks around him, he is still quite stunned. He is in a cage, as are several others, some of which he recognizes and some of which he does not. He pales upon finding his love, Malia, lying asleep across the room from him in a cage of her own. All of the cages are identical, containing only two buckets and a cot. Hardly sanitary.

The room around them are simple, dark, stone walls, concealing most of the light from the room, except the one window that leaks into his own cage. How did he get here? What is going on? He is dismayed to also find the man on pilgrimage here...as is the man who was extremely religious over Olidammara...and Audron is present, as well. He cringes. There seems to be three others present, though he doesn't know who or what they are. One is clearly wearing a mage's clothing, so he is curious as to whom they are...

A large bang is heard, and Lord Nydarr jumps. He looks towards the sound as he watches a little girl come through, dropping a plate of some sort of mashed potatoes and bread at each cage quietly. Conrart started in immediately.

"Who are you, child? Do you know where we are? Who are you working for? How and why are we here? I am a Lord, not a criminal, I assure you."

Still, the child ignored his words entirely, merely dropping the meals off in front of each cage ane exiting again, slamming the door shut just as roughly as she had wrenched it open. He cringes at he sound again. What is going on??
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Mage's Retribution Role-Play Empty Re: Mage's Retribution Role-Play

Post by EphPhoenix 1st December 2011, 12:46 pm

[Attn: Nydarr, Open]

Wanderer awoke wearily. Ariel had been calling out to him and every time he had almost reached her, she disappeared like mist. His head hurt, but he shook it, anyway.

"I don't know what they put in the food in this dungeon," he began, "but apparently--"

He stopped as his surroundings had changed dramatically. "Wow," he thought aloud, "I must've really pissed off Nydarr this time."

He took quick stock, he lay in a massive room and he himself was in a large cage with two buckets and a cot. "This reminds me of that time in Selia," he commented. "Who knew prostitutes were so loyal to an abusive noble, eh?" he added with a shrug to no one in particular.

The door out of the room was steel, there was only one window--and it was barred--and the room itself was composed of stone. Well, stone could be eroded given enough time...

"What the...?"

There was no lock of any kind on the door to the cage, but it remained immobile all the same. "Bloody magic," he cursed under his breath.

Finally, he took stock of who the people were. He recognized the deranged lunatic of a zealot Illias, the sex-deprived heart-riding elf Malia, and a couple of others who he'd never seen before, then--

"Interesting," he said as he looked to Nydarr. "So was this a gentle coup? Surely, the people didn't resent you that much for dating a non-noble?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 1st December 2011, 6:39 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Xanaphia jumped awake at the sound of a loud bang. She looked around with wide eyes, completely bewildered by what she saw. She was in a cage, in a stone room of cages with only one window. There were other cages with people she didn't know, as well as Bard and Errol. She scooted over to the corner of her cage and hugged her legs to her chest.

A child brought some food over and dropped it in front of Xanaphia's cage, but Xanaphia didn't make any move toward it. She was in shock and couldn't get her mind around what was going on.

The loud bang also woke Bard. He sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes, then looked around. There were several people in other cages that he didn't recognize, but he did see Xanaphia in another cage looking absolutely terrified. He then checked to see if he was still disguised and found that his hat was gone.

"Xsiol..." he cursed under his breath.

Some of the other people were awake too, so Bard looked over toward them and said, "Hello. What is going on?"
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st December 2011, 7:38 pm

{Attn: Open}

Malia slowly opens her eyes. Odd the last time she fell asleep was when Far forced her too. Upon hearing the door open, in one fluid motion she jumps up and grabs her waist for her nonexistent daggers. Her bodyguard instincts kicking in, she looks down and mutters “What the hell.” She looks up and takes in her surroundings. She is in a cage, with two buckets and a cot. Come on even the Elven prison is better than this.

Then she looks out and sees Conrart across from her. Her heart falls as she blames herself for getting him mixed up in this. He does not deserve to be here. She looks around and sees Wanderer, Illias, Aegis, and three others she does not recognize. She looks at one, not believing her eyes…He looks part dragon? She rubs her eyes, no it cannot be? He spoke with a heavy accent as casual as taking a walk in the park.

Malia looks away at him when Wanderer spoke to Conrart. The one time she wished she could throw something. She looks down and sees a plate in front of her. She sits down and begins to eat.

In between bites she looks at Conrart. “Are you alright besides the obvious?”
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 1st December 2011, 11:20 pm

Errol began to stir and slowly woke up. As he opened his eyes, he immediately saw that he was inside a cage. He sat up quickly and began looking frantically around the stone room. There were other cages containing people he didn't recognize, but he thought he saw Bard and Xanaphia. Errol began to panic; this was how he had imagined criminals were treated, and he was no criminal. He scrambled to the side of his cage.

"W-What's going on!?" he asked anxiously. "Where are we!? Why are we here!?"
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 2nd December 2011, 4:28 pm

[Attn: Open]

Unlike the others in the cages, Aegis continued to remain unconscious. He was so tired, that it would take at least another hour for him to wake up. Even when the door slammed open and shut, Aegis merely rolled his body over. His legs were sprawled across the floor and his face pressed into the cold surface. His nose showed signs of bleeding, but the blood vessels had healed and any remaining blood had dried. Completely unaware of the situation he would soon face, Aegis dreamed of performing necromancy like a master.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 3rd December 2011, 11:53 am

((Attn: Open))

Illias slowly opened his eyes. He swiftly snapped into a sitting position when he realized that he was in a cage, staring around wildly. Some of the faces were familiar, others were not. They didn't matter right now; what mattered was the fact that he was in a cage. He gripped the clasp of his cloak so tightly his knuckles went white, hissing frantic words under his breath.

His eyes darted back and forth as he tried to formulate a plan to escape. There didn't seem to be any way to achieve that so he simply threw himself at the bars several times in rapid succession. He soon realized how solid they were and that he wasn't going to break them like that.

Frustrated, he crouched in the corner of the cage, clutching his symbol and muttering prayer after prayer to Olidammara. Surely his deity would save him.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd December 2011, 4:49 pm

{Attn: All}

Malia finishes up her food and walks over to the bars of her cage. She sees everyone's differing reactions. "Guys freaking out will not solve anything, we are going to have to figure out what we are up against." She looks over at Wander. "You said something about magic? Well that eliminates the human kingdom. They are against magic. Judging on the upkeep we can eliminate Elvan. Our prisons are more sanitary than this. Lord Nydarr, this does not look like anywhere on your estate."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd December 2011, 5:27 pm

[Attn: Nydarr, Malia]

"Well, well," Wanderer commented, "never thought I'd see the day something unsettled him. Should we get him a stuffed doll?"

"She's right, of course," he said in firm agreement to Malia's words. "Elven prisons are much nicer. Though, you could be wrong about that last one if Nydarr's just really kinky.

"Then again," he added with a grimace at the tray left in front of his cage, "I don't think Nydarr's ingrained etiquette would allow such poor nutritional choices for 'hosts.'"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd December 2011, 6:35 pm

Malia glares at Wanderer. "You are a real jerk you know that, Lord Audron's son. A little respect does go a long way, especially on the quest you are on." Malia grabs her cup with the intention to throw it at him. She got as far as sticking her arm out the cell when the cup slips from her hand. "You got lucky this time."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd December 2011, 6:42 pm

[Attn: Malia]

Wanderer is unperturbed by Malia's lashing out. "So fiercely loyal," he said with amusement. "That's rare. Well, not among elves, but still.

"Besides," he added with a dark twinkle in his eye and a grim smile, "I never asked or wanted help for what I'm after. The ones responsible will be put to my blade and made to suffer until they beg for Death's sweet embrace." His eyes turned sad. "Besides, justice will have to wait, there's something more important than that."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th December 2011, 10:55 am

Lord Nydarr pointedly ignores Wanderer. He turns to the rest of the people in the cages. "Is everyone ok, anyone injured?"

There is no chance for a response as a scraping is heard on the floor again as the large steel door opens. An extremely tall muscular woman with short dark hair and dark eyes enters the room. She is wearing leather armor carrying dual blades on her back with Aegis weapon, and Vyriden on her waist. Around her neck is Malia's necklace, on her head is The Hat of Disguise. Wrapped around her is Lord Nydarr's cloak. In one hand is the paperwork from Wanderer, the other has a cage with Errol's pet badger.

Her eyes stop on each cage as she approaches Illias, stopping in front of his cage. Her eyes narrow at him. "Doorman I thought I requested his holy symbol.”

A man in black appears. He is of medium build about a head shorter than her. He is draped in black from head to toe only his eyes showing. “I apologize maiden; there must have been a miscommunication error. It seems we have imbeciles that cannot follow orders properly.”

“Then behead them!” She retorts angrily turning to Illias, “Illias love, would you face away from the bars and place your hands behind your back outside the cage.”

Lord Nydarr steps forward. “Please would you tell us why we are here? How do you know his name?”

She looks over at him and Glares with warning. “All of you will be silent unless spoken to! If you cannot obey that simple command I will fuck you up.”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 4th December 2011, 12:33 pm

[ATTN: All]

When the woman entered the room, Xanaphia's eyes immediately went to the sword at her waist. She left her corner and flew to the front of her cage and opened her mouth to yell at the woman, but when the woman threatened them all to be silent she closed her mouth again.

She couldn't let that woman have that sword. Somehow she would have to get it back.

Bard's eyes widened when he saw she was wearing his hat. He had just gotten it back too... He wisely decided to stay silent as well when the woman commanded it.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th December 2011, 12:47 pm

Malia watches the woman who enters. Her eyes settle on the necklace around the woman's neck...her necklace. "What the hell? How did you get my necklace?" The woman walks past her and continues to Illias, ignoring her.

Then Conrart speaks at the time the woman demands silence. Malia looks at Conrart and reaches out her hand to him. She wishes she was not so far away from him.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 4th December 2011, 1:31 pm

Wanderer went silent as the woman entered, tensing only a moment as he saw the documents she was carrying. Judging from the reactions of the others--and the subsequent comment about Illias--they were a blunt statement that she held the cards.

He played it cool and decided to wait and see what she wanted. There would be time to slit the bitch's throat later. Hell, he might feed her to Illias first.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 4th December 2011, 2:15 pm

When the woman walked into the room, Errol saw the cage she was holding immediately.

"Truffles!" he exclaimed, grabbing the side of his cage. He wanted to say more, but hearing the woman's threat made him think otherwise. Errol saw that she had Bard's hat and Xanaphia's sword, and figured that she must have been behind the kidnapping, or at least involved.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 4th December 2011, 2:22 pm

Aegis stumbles out of his slumber as the large woman entered the room. He groggily got to his knees and looked around himself with peering eyes. "Where the hell is this place?" He said, not even paying attention to the woman. Aegis saw Nydarr and Malia, and he noticed there were several others as well. There were strange, black bars everywhere. It wasn't until Aegis rubbed his eyes when he noticed he and the others were caged. Aegis wondered why he was locked up with all these people.

The last thing he remembered he was talking to the Lord and his lady friend. He wondered if Nydarr was being imprisoned and he was dragged along for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. But that couldn't be right; Aegis was told to go to Nydarr. Why would the gods have this happen to him. It was then that Aegis began to think that this whole mission on behalf of the gods was just a scam.

Aegis saw that the woman was holding his sickles on her back. Must've been confiscated. He thought to himself. "Hey lady, I have no idea what's going on here, but I'm sure I don't have anything to do with this." Obviously, Aegis was too tired to remember the woman's command to remain silent.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th December 2011, 3:21 pm

After Aegis speaks the woman get an irritated expression on her face. “It seems that if you don’t know how to follow the rules I will have to teach you.” She moves to Malia’s cage. Looking at Malia through the bars she licks her lips and says. “My my you look completely divine.” She gives Malia a nasty look and commands Malia to do the same as Illias earlier.

Malia’ face pales not wanting to oppose the woman on the other side of the bars. She turns around slowly, placing her hand behind the back and through the bars. She closes her eyes and waits.

The woman places manacles on Malia’s wrists. She moves to the front of the cage. She touches the bars. They disintegrate forming a doorway. The looks around her eyes stopping on Aegis. “Thanks to you this elegant little elf will pay the price for your actions. This will happen every time one of you breaks my rules, and do not be mistaken I make the rules here. The sooner you get this through your tiny heads the smoother this transition will go.”

She looks to the doorman and nods her head. The doorman moves forward entering Malia’s cage. The woman follows after him. The doorman approaches Malia as the woman leans back against the cages arms crossed in relaxed posture.

Malia watches the doorman approach her. She is not scared of him and spits at him as she tries to escape from the manacles. If one could see his face, the doorman would be grinning at Malia’s failed attempt. He wastes no time in pulling up her dress and begins to rape her.

Last edited by xenolion on 4th December 2011, 10:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 4th December 2011, 3:33 pm

When Xanaphia saw what they were going to do to the woman in the other cage, she let go of her cage bars and put her head down and looked away. She could feel that her magic was blocked, but eventually, she would make these people pay.

Bard also looked away. He had travelled to many places and knew there were messed up things in this world, but he never thought he'd be caught up by it. He hoped from now on that everyone would just do as they were told.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 4th December 2011, 3:33 pm

((Attn: Open, Woman))

Illias glared at the woman as she approached his cage, clutching onto his holy symbol protectively. There was no way he was going to let her take this from him; it was his connection to his deity. "I absolutely refuse to place this holy symbol of Olidammara into your filthy heathen hands," he hissed, backing away instead of coming forward as requested and placing his hands outside of the bars. After all, a worshipper of Olidammara would never try to remove the symbol from a cleric's possession.

Her insistent manner distressed him in the context of her trying to get his holy symbol from him, so he took the clasp off of his cloak, slid his foot out of his boot, dropped the symbol inside his boot before slipping his foot back in and smiling at that insolent bitch.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 4th December 2011, 5:24 pm

Errol gripped the bars of his cage tightly as the woman spoke of punishing the elf woman. He watched as the two entered the cage, and when he realized what was going to happen, he turned his back to the bars. Errol began to shake and he squeezed his eyes shut, trying to convince himself that all of this wasn't happening.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th December 2011, 6:16 pm

{Attn: Open}

Malia feels the man’s body pressed against hers. She tries to kick him away, but there is only so much two limbs can do against four. She cannot stop herself from openly sobbing as she get violated in the worst possible way. Not only that but it is done in front of Conrart. She bites her lip hard in order to not scream. She will not give them that satisfaction.

She is glad her back is to Conrart for she cannot face him like this. *Is this what you meant Corellon? This is more that seeing vile and disgusting things.* She looks down at the floor closing her eyes and sobs.

Last edited by xenolion on 4th December 2011, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 4th December 2011, 6:31 pm

[Attn: Woman, Open]

Aegis didn't quite understand why the woman was speaking of him breaking the rules. Apparently, there must have been some "don't talk" rule before Aegis was fully aware of what was going on. When the doorman entered Malia's cage, Aegis expected him to take her life. However, the man did something far worse. Aegis watched the whole series of events take place with a glare of disdain. So that's how she's going to play it; trying to make me feel guilty. Aegis shot the woman an emotionless and disapproving shake of the head. The first thing he wanted to do was dissect the woman and leave her head on a bloody stake.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 4th December 2011, 7:15 pm

Wanderer's mind snapped to Zelesti as he saw the man ravage Malia. He could only imagine what her last moments had been like. Rage filled him and before his mind could think better of it, he reached out, grabbed his bowl, and slung it at the man's head. Unfortunately, rage wasn't helping his aim and it missed.

He picked up the tray and slung it like a frisbee. The tray went flying and made a satisfying crack against the man's head. He gave the man the middle finger as he smiled at him defiantly.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th December 2011, 7:30 pm

Conrart falls to his knees crying. He reaches his hand out of the bars toward the woman. He begs and pleads with her. “I will give you whatever you want within my power, just please don’t hurt her anymore.”

The woman does not move but addresses Lord Nydarr. “You will remain silent or I will add another to the line of men who will violate her.”

Lord Nydarr covers his face with his eyes and cries, but does not say anything else.

A tray flies in and hits the doorman in the head. But it is not enough to stop him from doing his actions.

The woman gets an irritated look on her face. She shakes her head and looks over at Wanderer. “For your defiance, Raziel, Malia will be now be taken by two more men.”

She calls out, “Footman and Scout.” Two men come into room and see what Doorman is doing. “You two are next.”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum