Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Age Universe - Harvester City

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silver Age Universe - Harvester City Empty Silver Age Universe - Harvester City

Post by Ink 9th March 2012, 5:35 pm

Anything taking place in the Harvester City of the Silver Age OFFICIAL RP will be here. Note: This will more than likely be the most commonly used thread.

Available Characters in this Location:

Last edited by Silver on 13th March 2012, 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Silver Age Universe - Harvester City Empty Re: Silver Age Universe - Harvester City

Post by EphPhoenix 11th March 2012, 3:31 pm

[Attn: Open]

Jericho meditated on the roof of the city, trying to focus his power, trying to understand it. He still was unsure of what to do with this power. Becca was still trying to get him to put on some ridiculous outfit and "hero it up" with her.

But was that what his powers were meant for? There was the argument that power not used was no better than having none at all. There was also the argument that great power carried great responsibility--the Spider-Man credo--but just because you had the power were you necessarily obligated to the world around you to use it?

"You're thinking about it again, aren't you?"

Jericho sighed. He'd been so lost in his thoughts that he hadn't even felt Becca's presence. His face made a grimace that faded when he saw Becca in her civvies and not in her "Vivacious" uniform.

"You always do that," she grumbled, folding her arms. "I'm doing some good out there."

"I didn't say a word," Jericho said, closing his eyes and trying to return to meditating.

"You don't have to," she snapped, "your face says it for you. Look, I messed up and am trying to make up for it like you taught me!"

"I don't recall telling you to name yourself 'Vivacious,'" he said with an unsuppressed smile.

She made a face. "You're a real smug b******, y'know that?"

"Guilty," he added with a laugh.

"Hey!" she said grabbing his arm and pulling him up. "Enough with the monk stuff! I'm hungry!"

Jericho popped an eye open to look at her. "You're a grown woman," he commented. "Go and get yourself something to eat."

Suddenly, he felt a spike of energy and saw a glowing ball of golden light in Becca's hands. She looked highly disgruntled.

"I don't wanna eat alone," she said. "And just like you helped me, it's my job to help you. And all this antisocial behavior just isn't good for you."

Jericho sighed. "I take it that means you're gonna badger me until I agree to go?"

"You're a fast learner!" Becca said cheerfully.

Jericho sighed. "Alright, let's go..." he said getting up.

"Yay!" Becca exclaimed, jumping for joy.

Jericho sighed again. This girl was nothing but trouble...
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Silver Age Universe - Harvester City Empty Re: Silver Age Universe - Harvester City

Post by Red 12th March 2012, 10:32 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Lightweight sat on the edge of a roof, her feet dangling off the side as she watched the city pass by beneath her.

So far, nothing exciting had shown up today. She had taken a post in the business district, hoping that SOMETHING would happen. A robbery, maybe, those were always fun to beat down. But nothing as of yet.

She looked down at the streets, seeing people walking in and out of the restaurants below. So booooring. She almost wished things were worse, but as much fun as that would be it wouldn't be very good for anyone else in the city.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 13th March 2012, 7:10 am

Harvester City; a dark place where there is little standing between it and the spot of number one most crime infested city in the world. Holding down spot ten, it only escapes the higher spots thanks to those willing to regularly put their lives at risk to defend her people. Heroes. But in a city where the bad outweighs the good ten to one, are there enough heroes to really make a difference? Or are there just too many villains in the way.

As fate would have it, on this dark night, a bank alarm had sounded, echoing throughout the city, it did, until noticed by a woman standing on a water tower. There in her bright black and yellow attire is the anti-heroine known only as Killer Bee. Insect-like wings sprout from her back as she jumps from the rooftop, hovering down to the bank where she finds herself outnumbered...but outmatched. "You boys really should talk to your boss about these jobs. Didn't he tell you this bank happened to be mine?"

The goons all suddenly turn around and open fire. Against her normally bulletproof exo-skeleton, these weapons managed to actually hurt. And with the concussive force they put out, they even threw her back. "Ow," she says as she starts to get up. "Note the self: Laser Rifles hurt." She soon finds one firearm being held against her skull.

"Don't move, bug. See, this is OUR turf."

"Funny," Bee suddenly stands up and this poor idiots rifle shoots off beside her head though not at it. A stinger blade protruding from her wrist had impaled him. "I don't recall your name being anywhere on this place. Who are you clowns anyway?"
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 13th March 2012, 12:16 pm

[Attn: Bee, Open]

Jericho floated through the air in free fall. It was a wonderful feeling; the air rushing through his hair, the speed, the freedom. He pulled into a nose dive, then out of it as he spun like a dart through the air. A laugh escaped his lips and he coasted on his back. This was the--

"Though that was you!"

He stopped in mid-air and grimaced. Glowing right below him was Becca--or rather "Vivacious." Jericho sighed.

"Don't you have a bedtime?" he asked annoyed.

It was her turn to look annoyed and she folded her arms. "I'm not a little kid!" she protested indignantly. "Anyway, what were you doing?!"

Jericho looked away. "I was just...uh...training my flight abilities."

"Looked more like you were goofing off!" she said with a mischievous laugh.

"To the untrained--"

"Oh, can it!" She pouted. "Why is it you always try to be so uptight around me! You were having fun just now and the second you saw me the stick went right back up your a**!"

Jericho grimaced, then shrugged. "I don't know. Seeing as I'm the one 'rehabilitating you' it just doesn't seem right--"

Her face went sad at that comment. "How is she...?" she asked, lowering in the air a little glumly.

"Her rehabilitation is going well," he said. "Doctors said she'll make a full recovery."

Jericho sighed. "Come on, you," he said with a slight smile. "You can show me how this flying thing is really done."

Instantly, her face brightened up, all sadness forgotten. "Awesome sauce!" she exclaimed.

Immediately, she pulled a marquis mask out of one of her belt pouches and handed it to him. He looked at this with a raised eyebrow.

"What is this for?" he inquired.

"You need a mask!" she protested. "I'm in my superhero outfit! They see us together they may trace me back to you!"

Jericho folded his arms and looked at her questioningly. "Who's 'they?'" he inquired flatly.

"Y'know!" she said. "My enemies! They'll try to use you to get to me and--"

Jericho pointed a hand out and blasted a stone gargoyle off a roof. "Any other takers?" he asked bluntly.

Vivacious got in his face with wide eyes and a pleading face. "Pleeeeeeeeease?" she said.

Jericho floated back a little bit. "Personal space!" he said, then sighed. "Fine, I'll wear the stupid mask."

"Yay!" she said flying higher in her joy.

"My God, why hast thou forsaken me...?"

The flew over the city, and eventually Jericho lost himself to the thrill of flying...until they heard gunfire down below. Vivacious immediately started flying over to it and Jericho landed on a nearby roof and watched.

"What are you doing?!" she demanded. "There's criminals!"

"I'm not a superhero," Jericho said flatly, then made a shooing motion. "Have fun."

Vivacious growled in frustration and flew over to survey the crime.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 13th March 2012, 2:57 pm

Killer Bee had slaughtered a good amount of the poor fools who dared steal from one of her favorite locations. She then turns to find one with a large mortar. "What, you wouldn't want to hurt a defenseless girl, would you?" She quickly hovers out of the way as a pulse is fired from the gun. "These weapons are way too advanced. Last I checked, this was 19XX not 2100. Plan B then." She then hovers about, getting closer to him by the second. She soon floats down behind him and wraps her arms around him over his shoulders. "Why would you want to fight me?" She says.

She then gently places her hands on either side of his helmet and feigns a kiss, ultimately twisting his neck before ever making contact. "I would have preferred the slow and painful way but this works too."

She then looks over her shoulder. "Crap," she mutters, sprouting her wings once again and flying away.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 13th March 2012, 3:54 pm

[Attn: Bee, Open]

"Um..."

Vivacious looked on at the carnage below. Immediately, she flew back to Jericho. "What do I do?!?" she exclaimed.

Jericho's face went blank with disbelief. "What do you mean, 'What do I do'?!" he demanded.

"Well..." she said fidgeting. "Those guys down there robbed the bank, but that bee-lookin' chick is beating the h*** outta them, but using excessive force!"

Jericho folded his arms. "And what do your instincts compel you to do?" he asked. He wasn't going to make this easy for her. He wasn't always going to be around.

"Well..." she said getting flustered. "Technically, by the law, she'd be attacked by the police for that! But...they're lowlives and killers! The world would be better off without them!"

Jericho inclined his head. "What gives you the right to make that judgement?" he asked with an amused smirk.

Vivacious stomped the air in frustration. "Ooh!" she growled. "Jericho!! What would you do?"

"Not that it matters," he said, "but everyone down there seemed to choose their own fate, so I'd leave them to it. It's if innocent bystanders were getting hurt that I might have a problem."

Vivacious brightened. "That sounds good to me!" she said floating down and sitting next to him on the rooftop ledge. She waved at Bee. "Bye!"

"Hey!" Jericho snapped. "Don't just do it cause I would! You gotta follow your own sense of justice!"

She beamed over at him. "But I like yours just fine!"

Jericho facepalmed. This girl...
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 13th March 2012, 4:58 pm

Elsewhere in the city, the infamous Watchman holds a criminal against a wall. As first glance he was a common thief. But a closer look? Watchman was one of the greatest investigators alive. This man was a buyer; a buyer of drugs. He'd been looking to purchase a specific drug from someone. "You're a client, right?"

"Y-yes! Please, GOD, don't hurt me! L-l-look, I'll even-"

"I don't want YOUR clients. I want whoever is supplying you with these cigars."

After a moment's time, Watchman is already off, racing through the city on his bike. "Bill, it's her again. She's supplying someone with dust gathered from the bones of god-like beings buried here on Earth several millenia ago. They're using it to make cigars and other such products. Then they acquire incredible strength, resilience, you name it."

"Well, I'll be. All right, Jason," Watchman's brother says through his earpiece. "Shaman's been busy then. I think I may have a lead."

"Hold on a second," he says, racing through the streets on his bike, seeing Bee flying by overhead, having just left the crime scene. He then turns completely and jumps the bike into the air, leaping from the seat and grabbing Bee, pinning her down as the bike lands and remotely stops on its own. "Would you like to tell me why you're stealing this time?"

"Gee, and here I thought we were done meeting like this."

Watchman narrows his eyes where Bee suddenly rears back and tosses him into a passerby, hovering up and flying off around a corner. "If you're done," Bill says over the com, "Shaman's cigars could be with thousands of people right now. We have to keep our priorities straight."

"Right."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 13th March 2012, 8:55 pm

After that, Jericho and Vivacious flew once more. There was a quiet elegance to the city at night that Jericho appreciated. And it was hard to remember his reservations toward "Vivacious" when he felt the exhileration of being able to defy gravity's dominion. However, a large explosion rocked him and Vivacious off course.

They both turned to look on in horror as a large apartment complex had gone up in flames. They looked at each other.

"Sitting the sidelines for this one?" she asked.

"Don't ask stupid questions," he replied, speeding over to the place.

There were people on the higher floors, but they saw the arsonist responsible tearing away in his vehicle. Vivacious started to give chase, but Jericho stopped her.

"What are you doing?!" she snapped. "He's getting away!"

"Would you abandon them for one lowlife?" Jericho asked pointing.

People were in the buildings calling for help and Viv's anger melted into a sober expression. She nodded at Jericho, and together they proceeded to start trying to save as many lives as they could.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 15th March 2012, 5:55 pm

[ATTN: Jericho, Open]

Lightweight was hopping roofs, lost in thought, when the building trembled beneath her with the force of an explosion.

"Whoa-what?" she yelled, stumbling. The building was quickly catching fire, and she saw someone tearing away in another car.

Unlike the two heroes headed towards the building, she didn't even stop to consider the people in the apartment itself. Lightweight leaped down, pulling in energy from the plants and a few people around her, ejecting it from her hands like rockets. She half fell, half jetted up to the fleeing arsonist, eventually dropping and landing straight on the roof of his car.

The car skidded to a halt and the arsonist practically threw himself out to try and get away. Lightweight was on him in an instant. "Nice to see you too!" she said, siphoning energy from him and using it to punch him into a wall.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 15th March 2012, 6:02 pm

Watchman soon races around the corner to find the wreckage in his way and jumps the bike over it, swerving to a stop. "All right, what's happening here?" He turns to see the fire in the building less than a full block away. Then he steps off of the bike and approaches Lightweight. "A case of arson, I take it?" He then sees more police cars stopping at the building.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 15th March 2012, 9:48 pm

[ATTN: Watchman]

Lightweight had the arsonist pinned against the wall when Watchman walked up behind her. She turned, somewhat surprised to see the man in the flesh, and gave a cheeky grin. "Ayup," she said. "You wanna take this brat? They probably need more help clearing out the apartment..." she said, realizing it only as she spoke. Oh yeah. The victims. Those other two heroes had already gone to help them though, right? It should be okay that she's a little late to that party.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 15th March 2012, 10:03 pm

[Attn: Lightweight, Watchman]

Jericho and Vivacious came out with the last of the survivors. "Are you sure that's all of them, Jer--kface!"

Jericho placed down the woman who was still clinging tightly to him and glanced sideways at Vivacious. "Yes, poorly named one," he said sardonically. "My ability to sense life isn't a heat signature thing."

"Oh..." Vivacious said.

"Yeah."

Vivacious stamped her foot. "Too bad that d**chebag got away...!"

"No, he didn't," Jericho said.

"Whaddaya mean?" Vivacious asked.

"I can sense life energy, remember?" he pointed out. "I locked onto him as he was leaving and have kept him in the back of my mind, since. Though, he seems to have stopped rather abruptly to the northeast."

"Well, what are we waiting for?!" Vivacious snapped. "Let's go get'im!"

Jericho sighed. "Yeah, yeah," he said, "keep your panties on."

Jericho immediately took to the air and flew off with Vivacious in hot pursuit. Several blocks down, Jericho swooped down and landed to find a man who could only be the Watchman and some--girl?--in boxing gloves.

"Looks like you got beat to the punch, Viv," Jericho said.

"Aw, darn it!" Vivacious growled. "I wanted to punch the crap outta'im!"

Suddenly, Jericho felt a flash. Killing intent? It was massive, and soon he realized why.

"Uh..." he began, "you just might get your chance..." he said looking around him toward the rooftops.

Above all of them, over forty men in black armor with helmets stood with laser rifles trained on the heroes. One of them stood out above the rest with red streaks in his outfit and a wicked-looking helmet.

"So this is all Harvester has to offer?" he said. "One 'detective' and a few kids?" The man laughed. "This city shall be ours..."

"Hoo boy," Jericho said.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 15th March 2012, 10:34 pm

Watchman holds his hands up over his head. "Relay, activate shields," he mutters.

"Roger that," his brother says into his earpiece. With the press of a button a small light courses down the suit. "Shields are up, Jason, you're clear."

Watchman then jumps onto his bike a flips a switch on the handle, activating an extra wheel feature, the claw tires. He then idea this to drive literally up the side of the building. As he nears the top, he removes the two specialized pistols from the bike's hidden compartment. "Paralyze." The guns activate the commanded setting as he leaps over the group, landing behind them.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 15th March 2012, 10:42 pm

[ATTN: Jericho, Watchman]

"Someone's a little cocky, hm?" Lightweight said, turning around and looking up at the massive group that had suddenly appeared. Oh. That would explain why he was so confident.

She could still handle them, though. She glanced over at the other two that had appeared, flashing them a wicked grin. "You gonna bash some heads too, girls?" she asked, then raced after Watchman. She reached for the energy of the men on the rooftops, siphoning from all of them at once until she nearly radiated energy. She blasted the energy from her hands, flying up past them and landing straight in the middle of the group. With a swing of her arms she released the energy, sending out a wave around her that blasted all of them.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 15th March 2012, 10:50 pm

[Attn: Lightweight, Watchmen]

"Hey!" Jericho snapped after Lightweight. "I'm not a girl! Use your eyes for more than decoration why don't ya!"

As the men were blasted away--except the leader--several airships launched out of the sky and more armored men came flying out with built-in jetpacks. These men carried laser cannons and immediately began to open fire at Watchman.

The leader leapt toward Lightweight and delivered a flurry of superhuman punches, one of which connected and sent her across to the other roof. The other men groaned slightly but were back on their feet in an instant. Half trained their laser rifles on Lightweight and immediately began to open fire, while the others did the same with Jericho and Vivacious.

Immediately, both Jericho and Vivacious threw up energy barriers. They looked at each other.

"What have you dragged me into?" Jericho said.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 15th March 2012, 10:58 pm

[ATTN: Jericho, Watchman]

Lightweight managed to take most of the man's hits well enough, but she soon found herself flying across to the next roof over. She leaped up to her feet, only to drop down again as they started firing at her.

"What's with the sci-fi tech, huh?" she said, yanking more energy from the men firing at her. Several of them dropped, spent, and the hail of fire lightened enough for Lightweight to boost herself back over. She darted to the side and slammed one man in the gut, stealing his laser rifle and hitting him across the head with it.

She threw the rifle to the side and sent out a shockwave of energy, clearing the path to the leader. She raced forward, slamming a hit into his face with all the energy she had collected.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 16th March 2012, 3:04 pm

Watchman looks around as the men with mortars being to drop down around him, opening fire. He glances over his shoulder in time to leap out of the way of the first blast before shooting the gunner with his paralysis guns and causing him to drop like a brick. When the others begin to open fire, Watchman ducks and dodges, swerving slyly beneath or jumping over each beam before shooting whoever had pulled the most recent trigger. Many of them had begun to back away as he drew closer, having thus far evaded every shot. It wasn't until he was down to three that he would take one, throwing him from the roof.

"Grapple!" His guns transfer their functions to grapple mechanics and he grabs the ledge, pulling himself back up. He then approaches the last three where they all stand scattered apart around him. He then pockets his guns. "Goodnight."

His bike suddenly swings around on its own, slamming first into one, then the next. With the last distracted, Watchman picks him up and disarms him before deploying an airbag and tossing him over the rooftop to the bag, landing by the police below. "He's all your." Next he turns to the battle between superhumans and those with laser rifles. He suddenly sees a target had been placed on him and rolls out of the way where a laser beam from a rifle strikes the rooftop. "These weapons are more futuristic than should be available. Even North Labs isn't distributing anything this advanced. Relay, I'm sending you the specs on one of the weapons. Analyze them and maybe we can get something on them. Shaman and her drug running operation are going to have to wait."

"Got it. Analyzing now."

Watchman then rolls away from another shot and tosses two smoke bombs into the crowd of laser rifle armed soldiers. "Paralysis function's out of charge. Any other ideas?"

"These guys are pretty decently armored. Try the new one."

The vigilante then stands and holds out both guns. "Magnetizers." The gun change functions one more and her takes aim, shooting at one. Before he knows it, the three nearest of the armored soldiers all fly across the roof, slamming together around him, their suits magnetized and stuck together. "Good." He then takes off and continues this method, magnetizing anyone in his way.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 16th March 2012, 5:11 pm

The leader's face mask cracked slightly as he went flying backward. He hit the ground, rolled and was on his feet in seconds.

"Targets are stronger than previous analysis," he said, hitting several buttons on his left arm. "Require stronger measures."

Immediately, his armor glowed as his height and mass increased. He now stood eight feet with thick arms. He looked to the fallen men that Watchman had neutralized.

"Engage non-metallic alloys," he said.

Instantly, the subdued men's armor glowed. They also gained height, though not as much as their leader. They pointed their fists and their forearm armor extended over and formed blaster cannons. The immediately began firing upon Watcman.

"Nice job, b****."

The speed of the leader had increased tremendously, as had his power. The blow he gave Lightweight sent her through a building. Before she could recover, he picked her up by the throat.

"Target is an energy siphon," he said, "Let's find out her limit."

Immediately, he pointed her back toward the ship. It immediately fired a large energy beam upon Lightweight, overloading her with raw energy till every sinapse in her body is on fire.

"I've had enough!"

As the ones firing upon them were also changed, Jericho took that moment to unleash an awesome volley of power. The lot of them were sent flying and Vivacious was after them a hot minute later, blasting them to bits with her energy blasts.

"Ahhhhhh!"

Vivacious screamed as she was suddenly bombarded by several blasts from other men ripped into her. Jericho looked on in horror.

Instantly, he Moved, snatching her out of the air and Moved back to the ground. He laid her down gently. "Are you okay?"

She groaned. "Just give me a minute, 'kay?" she said chipperly.

Jericho grinned. "Yeah," he said, "too bad there won't be any after that time.

Immediately, he powered up and shot up to the roof to unleash h*ll.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 16th March 2012, 6:13 pm

"They have equipment prepared for anything," Watchman says, tugging on his gloves.

"Luckily, so do you," Relay says over their com-link.

Watchman then looks around, several of these enhanced soldiers all standing around him. He then crosses his arms. "Suit Function Enhancer." The suit suddenly emits a small pulse and light courses down the circuits. For a moment all is quiet around him. Suddenly Watchman lashes out, punching one of the soldiers square in the jaw then repeatedly bashing him in the side of the head before back-flipping with a kick and jumping up, bringing his elbow down on the spinal column of the overgrown thug. He then turns and starts to brawl with the others. One charged him and he curled himself, using his weight against him and throwing him into the others.

"Jason," Relay says. "Send me the specs on their suits and I can look for a simpler way of getting rid of them."

Watchman then picks up one of the defeated goons and analyzes his suit while using him as a shield before throwing him into those that remain. "Uploaded the suit specs. Sending them to you now. Tell me everything you can get on them."

"Right. Just give me a few minutes."

Watchman then turns around as one of them grabs him. He begins to struggle but the oaf refuses to let go. As he taunts Watchman, the vigilante presses a button on his belt. Suddenly his bike races up and slams into the back of his head. He turns around in time to be punched in the back of the head by Watchman, falling to the floor of the roof like a cinder-block.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 17th March 2012, 10:05 am

[ATTN: Open]

Lightweight tried to scream as he body burned from the energy, but with his hands around her throat it came out as more of a strangled whimper. The added energy would have felt good, but the amount that was being pumped into her could have powered three blocks, and it was literally burning her up from the inside.

"Screw...you..." she managed, fumbling to do something with the energy before it killed her. She threw the energy out of her in all directions, sending out an energy shockwave that blasted out the windows of every building within three city blocks, and knocking the leader back through the far wall.

With his hands no longer holding her up, Lightweight collapsed to the floor and curled up in a ball. The pain was still there, throwing out the energy did nothing to stop it, and she could hardly think through it all.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 17th March 2012, 10:44 am

Jericho tore into them with a will, punching through them as though their armor wasn't there. He rammed his elbow into the chest of one, grabbed his blaster arm and pointed it at another as the blaster discharged and ripped them to bits. He kicked another in the head, shattering the helmet, kicked the feet out of another then kicked him into two others.

He groaned as another shot him in the back, retaliated by launching a blast of his own. He took a blow to the jaw, the gut, then was multi-blasted through a building. He stumbled to his feet, then saw the young woman--he was sure she was a girl, now--being bombarded by an energy blast. She looked to be in pain.

"Hold on!"

With energy in his hands, he stepped in front of the blast and repelled it. Jericho went to one knee--this power was tremendous!

"Hey! You! You alright?! Can you move?" he called, straining. "Cause if you can, now would be the time to do so! I can't hold this off much longer!"

Meanwhile, Watchman looked to see several orb like machines with tentacles deploy out of the ships. Immediately, two latch onto his bike and emit devastating levels of electricity while their tentacles began to squeeze and crush his machine.

The leader got up and shook his head. He saw Jericho repelling the blast and flew toward him. Jericho grimaced. "Really? Really?!"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 17th March 2012, 10:56 am

[ATTN: Jericho]

The pain let up for a moment, as the energy beam was redirected... somewhere, but Lightweight was still practically overflowing with the energy that had been pumped into her. The energy drifted into the air around her, as she no longer had the energy - how ironic was that? - to direct it anywhere.

Someone spoke to her, and she forced herself to move. That other super she had seen earlier was standing in front of the beam, redirecting it. She made herself crawl out of the way, the energy still spilling off of her in waves.

The leader had come back, apparently, and Lightweight pulled herself up to her knees. It was only then that she realized that the energy from the beam hadn't just been burning her up... it had burned up, well, her costume as well.

That revelation gave her the energy she needed. "You sick f**k!" she yelled as the leader ran at them, focusing the energy into her fist and sending it out blasting into him like a rocket.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 17th March 2012, 11:17 am

[Attn: Jericho]

Watchman stares as his bike is crushed. "Relay, I'm going to need a new bike."

"Already on it. It'll be done later today."

Watchman then picks up one of the energy canons and takes aim at these spherical monstrosities. "Goodbye." He then fires and manages to shoot one down. The others then begin to follow him. He continues to shoot the lot of them as he runs along the rooftops, eventually dropping the gun after rigging it to blow, taking the nearest tentacled machine with it. Now it was clear what he was doing. He was guiding them to Jericho. "HEY! Redirect that energy beam over here!" He calls out, the wave of machines behind him.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 17th March 2012, 11:22 am

"Oh, thank God..." Jericho said relieved as the girl launched the leader like a bottle rocket from h*ll.

Immediately, he wavered with the beam for a moment as he went red in the face at realizing she was naked! He focused and restored the balance. It was then that the Watchman leapt over a rooftop calling for him to redirect the beam at...

"Yes..." he groaned, "and after that little miracle, please let me pull several thousand dollar bills out my a**!"

He inhaled deeply and focused. With an exclamation he forced himself to his feet, focused, and managed to redirect the beam to where Watchman indicated. The resulting explosion sent him flying, but at least the beam had dissipated.

He picked himself up. "Yeah, not doing that again, anytime soon..." he said, slightly winded.

Immediately, he saw the girl again and once more went red-faced, looking anywhere but at her. He took off his jacket and walked over, holding it out and looking away.

"Um, here..." he said embarrassedly.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum