Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Wars.

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Secret Wars. - Page 2 Empty The Secret Wars.

Post by EphPhoenix 5th December 2012, 11:54 am

First topic message reminder :

He sighed as he stood before his outfit and arsenal. The time had come. He had prepped for this for months, now, so there was no reason to be nervous. (Right?)

He began checking his gear: grapples, holy bombs, sleep grenades, sticky pellets, jacks, marbles, fog bombs, rope, etc. He fastened on his gloves and pulled his goggles down over his eyes, then put his hat on. Finally, he grabbed his staff and headed for the elevator. Tonight was the night.

Once on the roof, he began going over a mental list. The Cockerspaniel, Hoots for Holler, Beer Belly Bongos, Grendel's Dive, and Horust's House of Happy. These places had a certain clientele and would be the most likely to have the information he was looking for.

He ran and leapt off the roof, managing to land on a nearby one and continued running. His heart pounded in his chest and the blood rushed to his ears. He'd never felt so alive.

After ten minutes of rooftop hopping, he found the place he was looking for: The Cockerspaniel. Looking around, he slipped down into an alleyway and walked toward the place. As he neared, he kicked the door open, instantly bringing all eyes onto him.

"Look alive, assholes!" he growled. "I'm lookin' for answers and if ya don't give'em to me, you'll be eatin' pavement for dessert!"

He was met with silence, then suddenly everyone burst into laughter. Alfredo made a face as he involuntarily blushed.

"Whose idea for the entertainment?"

"You behind this, Vinny?"

"What a mook!"

"Hey, kid! Beat it before your mommy comes lookin' fer ya!"

Alfredo's face got redder with each word until finally, he walked over to the nearest table and kicked it over, toppling the men sitting there with it. Laughter stopped immediately followed by the sounds of raucous men.

Alfredo leapt back as one of the men at the table swung at him, retaliating by kicking him hard in the stomach. The man doubled over and Alfreado finished him with a roundhouse kick to the face. Another man swung at him and Alfredo side-stepped and grabbed the arm and flipped him over, stumbling and almost tumbling after. Was easier when I practiced it on the dummy...

He turned and caught a graze to the jaw that sent him stumbling into two men who grabbed him. The guy who hit him came running and Alfredo leapt and kicked out, his feet planting in the man's face and sending him flying backward. Immediately, he turned his palms toward the men and a bolt of lightning emanated from both gloves, sending the men flying with smoke rising from their chests.

"Shit! He's a mage!"

"Fuck that! He's a rookie!"

"Get'im!"

He leapt out of the way of a charge and kicked the guy in the back to help him on his way, dodged another punch and cuffed the man in the chin, causing him to crumple (Yes!), then fell to the ground as a chair struck him in the back.

Stars swam in front of his eyes and he shook them away, rolling free as the man with the chair tried to slam it on him. He leapt to his feet and struck out, getting the man in the throat. He then pulled out his staff and swung hard, cuffing the man in the chin and causing him to spin backward through the air before belly-flopping on the floor.

Staff in hand, he struck another man, down, thrust the butt into another man's gut, then went flying back as a man tackled him. He grunted as he hit the ground and brought his knee up instinctively, kneeing the man in the groin and shoving him off.

It went like this for another few minutes until, finally--blessedly--he was the last man standing. He bent over, breathing hard. This was a lot harder than the books and his practicing had led him to believe. He pushed to his feet and walked over to a man and kicked him over, pulling out a knife and pointing it at his groin.

"You're just the cocksucker I was looking for," he growled breathlessly. "Barnabas Hexam. You work, huff, for the Stoneham Gang. You and I need to have words..."

"Go fuck yourself, kid," the man spat. "I ain't tellin' you sh--okay, okay! Let's be civil about this..." Alfredo had jammed the knife a little into the man's crotch.

"That's better," he said. "Tell me about the work you do for the Dooley Foundation..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Secret Wars. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secret Wars.

Post by Guest 5th December 2012, 5:24 pm

Hailey had continued following the boy for quite a while, and when he finally stops she mumble "bloody hell I thought he was never gonna stop.." she lands on the same roof as him and walks up behind him and says "You know u might get yourself killed if u keep on going like this kid... Their going to be expecting you, why don't you call it a day?" while putting her hand on his head to scruff his hair up.

"who knows maybe after a nice talk I might actually be willing to help! Seems like fun!" she adds with a laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 5th December 2012, 5:29 pm

Henry barely managed to keep up with them, his sword clutched tight against his side. Both of them had some way of jumping farther than humanly possibly, so he'd had to get creative more than a few times to follow along with them.

He came up behind the girl as she started to speak to the kid. "The lady's right..." he said, breathing hard. Lady... way she's dressed she looks more like a Ladybird than a lady. "You're gonna get shot, kid," he said, looking over at him. Too young, really, to die. Though he'd seem plenty younger die as well.

He scowled and turned away, adjusting the magnification on his goggles to see that there were plenty of men on the streets below around the place. "Yup. They're waiting. It'd be suicide."
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 5th December 2012, 5:47 pm

He yelped as the woman suddenly spoke and he slapped her hand away as she ruffled his hair. "Confound it! What the devil are you doing here?!" he exclaimed with a hand over his heart. "Nearly startled me out--I mean, uh, nice job keeping up with me there. If you're about to vomit, please do so in the opposite direction."

He scowled at the newcomer. "I can handle this," he snapped defensively. "I did come prepared for this, after all." Except his calculations hadn't included guns. "I have an arsenal ready to dispatch these nimrods at need." Except none of them had the capacity to disarm them of said guns. "I also have excellent combat skills if I do say so myself." He'd been studying the books for well over a year and practicing the forms and methods in them diligently. The only problem was these targets were a lot harder to hit and moved in funny ways that made it difficult to properly dispatch them. Bloody rude of them.

The man was right, though, there were plenty men down there--more than what a place like this would need. He'd have to risk it, though, if he were to find answers. He looked the building over and smiled as a plan formed in his head.

"That should work," he began, doing calculations in his head and forgetting they were there. "Yes, that'll do the trick. I won't need bother with the peons below."

He immediately ran for another rooftop, leaping and clearing it to the next rooftop, before leaping to another, and finally landing on the Iron Kitty's rooftop. He immediately dispatched the guard, hitting him with a sticky bomb. Unfortunately, he didn't notice the one behind him about to cuff him upside the head...
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th December 2012, 6:00 pm

As the kid runs off again Hailey facepalms and says out loud "what a Brat, he's definetly gonna get shot if he has a little blasted comment like that again" while cracking her knuckles.

She than gasps when she realizes that the brat was about to get cuffed. She quickly materializes a bow and arrow already ready to be shot, aims... Releases.. The arrow hits him right in the hand he yells out in pain holding his pierced hand. "Bulls eye ! Who's that punk calling drunk?!" she smiles and dematerializes it as she jumps onto the next roof to join Alfie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 5th December 2012, 6:17 pm

Henry let out a sigh as the kid talked. He had no idea what he was talking about. Excellent combat skills his...

"Hold up!" Henry hissed after the kid as he took off, and he followed quickly after the girl. As another guard was sneaking up on him she materialized a bow and shot him through the hand, and Henry leaped over the roof and ran behind in, punching the guard across the face. The man stumbled, stunned but not unconscious, and he popped him under the jaw again, knocking him out.

"Excellent combat skills," he said flatly.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 5th December 2012, 6:31 pm

He heard a cry out from behind him to see a man with an arrow in his hand, then the man attacked him and dispatched him in a very efficient manner. In fact, he found himself slightly annoyed with how easy he made that look.

"Excellent combat skills," the man said in a very impolite tone.

"I...knew you had it well in hand," he said, not meeting the man's eye. "Anyway--I say! Is that a Krueger gold-plated CO2?!"

He immediately knelt down and picked up the gun, analyzing it. "I hear the CO2 mix accelerates it better than water does..." he said in awe.

In an instant, a set of screwdrivers were in his hands and he was already halfway through dismantling it. "Neutronium coils!" he said, positively salivating and forgetting everything around him. "That would explain the curve compensation being accounted for in so small a device..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th December 2012, 9:20 pm

Haily looks at the boy try to cover up his mess up and tries to cover her laughter, letting out for few snorts but managing to hold it in, In the end. He than changes the topic to a gun... Really? She looks at him with a bored look in her eyes, which than turns to irritation..

"Hey brat, not the time, let's get out of here, these guys aren't going anywhere you can take them on anytime when they are less alert. Whatcha say? I got some place we can stay out of the city where they won't find us."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 5th December 2012, 9:34 pm

Henry let out a sigh of relief as the kid seemed to lose interest for a bit. He shook his hand and looked back at the unconscious man, before kneeling down and shifting his body to ensure he wouldn't accidentally slide off the roof.

He didn't say a word as the girl spoke. Please just take the offer, kid. She could take him off of his hands somewhere where he might live a little longer. As for him...

He didn't have anywhere to go anymore, either, he realized. But he didn't want to have to go with a pair of mages. His reputation was already bad enough.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 5th December 2012, 9:42 pm

"Hmm?"

He looked up to see the two of them and studied them for a few seconds, wondering who they were and what they were doing at his house. Then it dawned on him that this wasn't his house.

He looked down at the gun, shook himself, put his screwdrivers away like they'd never been, and immediately started walking over to the ventilation system. "I remember, now," he said. "My plan."

He pulled out his remaining five sleep grenades. "Putting these in the ventilation system should effectively take out...hmm...everyone inside."

He immediately, put thought to action, breaking into the system and dropping the grenades into it. He pondered. "By my estimation, this system will take approximately five minutes to cycle the air throughout the entire structure, then it'll take less than that for everyone to fall under. Here, chaps."

He tossed them pills. "Counters the effect of the sleeping agent--though you probably won't be sleeping for hours after." He walked over to the door and pulled out a stopwatch and kept the time.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th December 2012, 10:04 pm

Im gonna strangle this kid... He just won't give up.... she looks at Henry for a few seconds and rolls her eyes. "fine brat.. This one last plan of yours then were outta here, I'll put a leash on you if I have to" she says, surprisingly being quite serious.

She swallows the pill the boy tossed at her and than waited. "what exactly do you plan on doing after making them all take a nap?" she asked, not that she rly cared about what his intention was, but she just didnt want to end up in another shitty situation because of one of his plans... It obviously didnt work out for him the last time he tried.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 5th December 2012, 10:16 pm

Henry closed his eyes and sighed as the boy tossed him a pill. I just want to get out of the city now... Never mind he had already been starting to miss it earlier that day.

But leaving the kid alone with the drunken ladybird would be irresponsible. And dangerous, for the kid. He grudgingly swallowed the pill and felt for his sword at his side. "And how certain are you that this will work?" he added after the girl.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 5th December 2012, 10:30 pm

"Of course it'll work," he said. "It's simple science. But if you're too afraid, by all means, wait out here. Never asked you to come in the first..."

The time right, he opened the door and stepped in. The air was misted with the smoke and people lay strewn over from where they had fallen unconscious. He nodded satisfied; he had no doubt his gas would work.

He wound his way to the offices, where he began rummaging through the files. "Aha!" he exclaimed. "Wontner Project." He began reading through the file with rapidity, his face growing dark with every word. "They don't know where he is," he said at last. "That's good news. But they have leads and locations..."

He finished reading the file, then set it on fire and threw it on the ground. "They won't be needing that, though I'm sure they have another copy..."

He looked to the two of them. "There's just one more thing left to do: I need to destroy the lab in this place. It might be prudent to free the slaves, as well..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th December 2012, 11:04 pm

Hailey decided to just observe, she really wondered what the kid was up to at this point, what had him so determined to finish this at this moment.. The kid had talent and a good drive, sure he was a punk to but hey, she had a bad attitude as well. He finally gets to some files, reads them and then burns them, seemed like he was actually something worth all this effort.

She wasn't drunk anymore, which was good, her attitude is a lot more carefree and.. Careless when she is intoxicated. She had managed to endanger her life pretty much as many times as those goons threatened her in this one night.

The kid then speaks about freeing some slaves and destroying a lab. Hailey grins and nods. "Sure let's do it, the advantage of being a Mage is that no matter what you do, you cant be more hated than how much you already are." she says with a shrug. She than continues "Sorry about before by the way, but hey don't blame me for drinking, I wasn't expecting running Into this chaos, and it's not a habit, I usually hunt demons, not get drunk every night, thought I'd let you know, wouldnt want you two thinking the wrong things about me now would I" she said with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 6th December 2012, 8:03 am

Henry followed after with his hand on his sword, nervous. The place was dead silent. The auras of those they passed were flat, motionless, their color dimmed for the moment as their owners were dead to the world.

They stopped in the offices, and Henry looked away as the boy rummaged around, looking around almost casually. His eyes stopped on one man, unconscious in the hall near the door; that familiar dark cloud hung over his aura, and Henry looked over at the boy as he burned something. Possessed. Now would be a great time...

He waited until the ladybird stopped talking. Hunting demons dressed like that? Skin was hardly good armor. He wandered over to the hall absently, looking out as if on guard, his foot barely touching the unconscious body, their auras mixing with each other.

He snapped up a mental link. Get out he snapped, and the demon in their head - a minor one, very weak - released the man in shock.

"Let's hurry up," he said.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 6th December 2012, 9:16 am

"How you choose to pass your time is your business," Alfredo said with a shrug. "My only concern was not wearing vomit."

He looked over at the man in wonder. "You just performed an exorcism," he said, his intellectual curiosity in overdrive. "I knew you'd been touched by one, but I thought it was merely that. Yet you speak of mages so bitterly. You are a curiosity, to be sure and--" he shook himself "--I've no time for this! If this were any other time, I'd be aflutter full of questions."

He rummaged around, finding a map of the place. "Alright," he said, "this should be where they're located. Wait...shit...no, we're good."

They had a second ventilation system for the labs, but luckily it was secondary and fed from the main one--his gas had hit there. He immediately charged out the doors and down the hall.

The place was quiet and despite wanting to make haste, he stopped to allow the man to exorcise any stray possessed that they came across. More than anything, he wanted to study the process, but he hadn't been expecting to come across such a wonder while out tonight. I need to find a way to have a Jack-of-All-Trades supply belt...

The place seemed eerie with the machinery cranking as the men along the assembly lines lay passed out. The lines were currently producing the new heater system that was supposed to revolutionize how people heated their homes. "The Portable Fireplace" they called it, without the smoke. He had to force himself away; the desire to crack one open and see how it worked was overwhelming.

"Let's get a move on," he said as if he wasn't the only one suffering from a burning desire to examine it all (Not possible).

The quarters were stationed toward the back and he quickly made way. Sadly, there was that problem: all the captives lay passed out, as well. A few of them had that gravelly black aura that showed the touch of demons--in this case, possession.

"So many..." he mused aloud. It gave him the willies as it seemed a harbinger of worse to come. He tossed the two a pouch each.

"Smelling salts," he explained. "These should wake the poor, unwilling judies."

He set to work at once, passing over the infected ones to let the man do his work--no sense in waking them up. As he did so, though, he began to notice something: there were no workers or people keeping these people in check. Where were they? Surely they didn't expect these women to just stay quietly behaved? Or were they already that broken by the time they got here?
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th December 2012, 12:55 pm

An exorcist huh... This just got even more interesting. They advanced into another room, one with all the captives and amongst them, some were possessed. Hailey saw more than just an aura, there was tar demons every where in here, almost a swarm. (tar demons are a very week level demon that basically look like bugs, they swarm around demonic magic, and since there are a bunch of possessed people in here well, the tar demons are all over the place, totally harmless) and every possessed human had disgusting demonic features, from horns to tails, but still looked human.

"Oh yeah something bloody wrong is going on here... Good thing their all weak demons, I can probably help you purge them with chants." she said, and she puts her words into action. She walks to the captive points at him with two fingers and the other hand is in prayer position. And she begins

"Mischief is in their hearts,
Give them according to their deeds,
and according to the wickedness of their endeavors,
Give them after the work of their hands,
render them to their desert.
Smite them And let them not rise again,
Thou shall perish!"

After pronouncing the final verse the body convulses for a few seconds before finally stopping, the Demon was no longer possessing the man. Hailey grins, "that was perfect"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 6th December 2012, 2:42 pm

Henry flinched as the boy suddenly called out to him. Damn it, shoulda guessed the mages would notice... But what did it matter, really? They weren't gonna lash out at him for it, they were mages themselves.

He was silent, following them grudgingly until they came out into the slave quarters. His eyes widened. The place had a dirty reputation, but this...

He nodded, catching the bag of smelling salts as he approached one of the possessed girls, keeping his eyes on her face and not her scantily clad body as best he could. He knelt down near her, not bothering to hide it this time as he mixed their auras.

It was another weak demon, thankfully, and just the shock of a third party in her mind was enough to shove him out. There was always some risk in this, as he discovered. Some stronger demons would try to transfer themselves to him.

He passed the smelling salts under her nose and she coughed, her eyes shooting open, terrified. "It's okay," he said, keeping her eyes on her face as her coughing settled. "Breathe," he reminded her, and she took a slow breath. It had been a while since she was in control of her own body - the mind forgot how to control it after time.

"Why is this here?" he asked the kid over his shoulder.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 6th December 2012, 3:00 pm

"Hell if I know," he said disgruntled. "I was kind of shocked to learn any of this was in this city--things really have gone to the dogs. I would imagine there being a lucrative business in such matters--it was popular in certain towns I've visited, but even without looking at the books, I don't think they're getting a large outflow of traffic." He held up the hand of one of the women. "The skin isn't this pasty without prolonged lack of exposure to sunlight."

He mused. "Something is definitely up," he said. "Moreover--"

"I'll kill her!"

Alfredo jumped and jerked as one of the women--one whose clothes looked recent. A new slave, perhaps?--lunged for one of the women that the man had just finished exorcising and reviving. He got in between them, of course.

"What's all this?" Alfredo demanded nervously. "You're making an awful hullabaloo."

"That...that bitch is one of the ones running this!" she snarled almost ferally. "I'll rip her bloody eyes out and feed them to her!"

"That answers one of my hypotheses..." Alredo said, looking to the man and the woman--Haily, did she say her name was?--with alarm. "These...possessed ones were holding them captive..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th December 2012, 3:21 pm

So that's what is going on, the demons were using the humans they possessed to hold other humans captive.. Clever.. How to get out of this mess... If we say they were possessed... Then they will think we are evil and hunt us away, but if we don't do anything these poor souls who have just been free'd of the Demons inside of them would get killed.

Hailey ponders for a moment and than walks near both of her temporary allies "we have to separate the ones who havnt been injured from the ones who have.. They won't believe a word of anything related to magic or demons. So any of you two have any bright ideas?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 6th December 2012, 4:06 pm

Henry spun and hovered over the woman he just revived protectively as the boy got between them and one of the other captives.

The girl he was guarding was wide-eyed with shock, and she opened her mouth to speak, an incoherent jumble of sounds coming out. She'd been taken for a long time, it seemed. She'd forgotten a lot.

Some of the girls, however, gathered to join Alfie in guarding them. "It wasn't her," one of them insisted. "Or something was wrong with her..." Words failed her then, and the new girls clearly weren't convinced.

Henry stood up slowly. "Everyone please calm down!" he called out. "Infighting won't help you and we need to leave."
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 6th December 2012, 4:18 pm

"Indeed," Alfie said, seconding him. "By my calculations, we have maybe thirty more minutes before the gas wears off naturally. We ought not to be here by then."

"I don't care!" the woman growled. "That ladybird bloody beat me!"

"Would you rather be stuck here where they can beat you more...?" Alfie pointed out. "That would be the next logical step considering you lashed out at a 'superior,' is it not?"

The woman's face paled and she calmed down. "You ladies," he said. "You know?" They looked at each other, then the formerly possessed woman, and nodded. "Good. As you can see, they need help out of here. Do you know the way?" Another nod. "Then quickly, gather them up, get the hell out of here. Call the guardsmen--I'd leave out the part about the weird things you've seen."

They nodded and began scooping up the formerly possessed women. Alfredo clapped his hands briskly. "That takes care of that. We need to hurry."

Without another word, he shot out of the room. There was still work to be done.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th December 2012, 4:41 pm

Hailey shrugs, she wasn't used to this diplomatic crap, she got rid of the demons and that was that. Those girls could have gotten into a cat fight for all she cared... Well that's probably why she was letting them do the thinking.

"I have a feeling this is going to get a whole lot more ugly if we continue, well hell, I hope It does!" she mumbled to herself chuckling. She jolts down after the pipsqueak eager to see what was going to happen next, this was much different from her usuall life, she normally works alone, and this was a whole new experience for her.

She could say she didint like it, but that would be a lie.

"Hey Old man! don't fall behind now!" she yelled out while exiting the room and chuckling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 6th December 2012, 4:54 pm

Henry shook his head as the girl Hailey called after him. He lifted up the girl near him, grunting and throwing her over his shoulder carefully. She was thin, too thin. "I'll escort the ladies out," he said, nodding to the few who had taken charge. The mage could do what he wanted, this was important.

He followed after the girls leading the way, one hand on his sword as they started moving down.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 6th December 2012, 5:08 pm

He climbed down the stairs and immediately had to fight getting distracted. Other tech rooms lay en route to the labs and each time he lost a little steam wanting to examine them before forcing himself onward. An exercise in ritualistic self-torture, this is...

Finally, blessedly, he made it to the basement stairs. Going down, they were met with a large door. "Hold your knickers for a sec," he said, as he pulled out his tool set. "I'll have this lock screwed in a jiffy. Pitiful," he said after a moment, "a grand lab hidden behind such a rudimentary lock. No wonder they're destined to fail..."

The doors opened and in he went, feeling the hair on the back of his neck stand up. His mouth dropped. It was a tinkerer's dream; fantastic new machines spread all over the place, design plans lay strewn over tables, tools of all shapes and sizes lay in arrays neatly over tables--never mind the scientists passed out over the tables and on the floor--however, the centerpiece sobered him up pretty quickly.

"And that is what brought me here," he said.

Before them lie a giant glass cylinder with glowing energy behind it. "This place is using technology to harness magic. Demon magic, in particular. Their scientists have been researching ways of using technology to bridge the gap between mages and normals. This is proof they're well on their way..."

As he talked, the hairs on the back of his neck were standing up more and more till he started to feel a cold chill. His eyes widened as dawning comprehension occurred to him. He pulled out his staff.

"We...we really need to hurry and blow this place up," he said nervously, trying to hide the rising panic.

"That really wouldn't do. Such poor houseguests."

He looked beyond the energy device as a well-built man walked around it. His dark hair was slicked back with gray at the sides, giving him a refined look, with a generous chin and a hawk of a nose where twin black eyes looked down upon them. He wore a dark suit, sporting a fancy-looking cane. But that wasn't what alarmed Alfie. That would be the ridiculously huge demonic aura pouring off of him.

"D-d-did I mention that my sleep gas doesn't work on...on...on higher level demons...?" Alfredo said, stepping back involuntarily.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th December 2012, 5:33 pm

From the monent hailey walks into the next roomier face becoms as serious as it had been for the whole night. Tarlings were abundant and swarming around behind the center machine, she ignored what the kid was saying and focused on mentally preparing herself for the fight that would set off in a few moments.

"And this guy, kid... Is why I'm here, I could sense him from the moment I stepped into this town, just couldn't pin point where he was hiding... Thanks for the help." she said cracking her knuckles as the guy came out of hiding.

As the kid steps backwards, baffled, Hailey laughs inwardly. Always a flaw in your plans isint there...

She than walks up to him and says "Alright pipsqueak I wouldn't mind a little help on this guy, but don't get yourself killed Kay?" scruffling his hair again.

"What's wrong you two, saying goodby..."

Hailey naturally does not let him finish as she grabs a holy water grenade out of her small pouch and tosses it with extreme velocity at her target. He quickly jumps out of the way but gets some of the water on him nonetheless. He growls and prepares to assault but is interrupted once again.

Right after throwing the grenade hailey had materialized a mini cannon. She grins, making her look some what evil herself. She says "Eat this you Bloody mongrel.." and she fires at the exact point where the demon was going to land. The impact makes a huges dust cloud and starts a fire in the area of the explosion.

"C'mon kid your time to shine cover me!" she says while she goes into chanting position and starts mumbling verses. She had to get him out of that man's body.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top