Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Closure RP

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character Closure RP - Page 2 Empty Character Closure RP

Post by JerriLeah7 24th May 2014, 12:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Character Closure RP - Page 2 The_jo10

Amongst hills and grassy plains, where a few trees rustled in the wind here and there, pillars stood, made of a black and purple stone. It is soft and cold, despite the overhand of the warm sun. The blue sky contrasts with the fresh, green grass and the day is quite beautiful. The pillars seem quite out of place compared to their natural surroundings, the simple designs on their circular surfaces whispering of something more than anything that could be natural.

The Pillars:

There were six of them, each almost identical with the others. Three pairs shared a base design, though all were topped with the same height at six hundred feet into the air. These pillars, of course, are not natural at all and are born of magic. From the tops of the pillars, travelers are known to appear from other worlds, having been granted passage by some portal or another. Only one rule is kept here in the passage of the pillars that stand so erectly in their circular pattern of green surroundings: One may never pass through unwillingly.

In other words, no traveler has appeared at the top of these giant structures without choosing to be there for some reason or another. Today, on a beautiful sunrise, the cold stone pillars are found with new visitors to this new, mysterious world. As they awaken to cold winds bright daylight, with rustling trees and no immediate, physical way to get down to the ground's level, the Gods of this new World look down at the visitors and wonder what brings them here.

(OOC: Please note that each character came here willingly, following the person that you posted is "important" to them through a portal into this world. The circumstances and details to how or why you followed that person through are yours to create.)

Last edited by Leah7 on 11th November 2014, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Character Closure RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Closure RP

Post by JerriLeah7 1st June 2014, 6:42 pm

[ATTN: Asher, Nymeria]

Taeyrn is looking out as he hears the blood girl's voice from behind him, and he turns as she asks if he is finished pondering. It would seem the girl was paying attention to his wanderings as he contemplated their situation. He nods his head as he turns back away from her, looking out into the distance as he replies with a soft "Yes."

He wraps one arm around the thin tree's trunk, looking out at the large expanse of land as if searching for something with darting and focused eyes. "I was simply contemplating the best course of action...I believe I will try to discern North and head in that direction....or well, discern what North would be from my world and head in that direction..."

His voice almost fades off, as if he is about to fall out of focus and into his contemplation once more, though he abruptly turns towards the pillars once more, bringing his hands up to cup around his lips as he calls out towards the group: "ASHER!"

Taeyrn then raises his hand up in the air, gesturing to the boy as if to ask him to come up from that small, circular valley and to reach him atop this hill with him. He looks back over at the girl once more, somewhat looking sheepish.

"Pardon my rude behavior," Taeyrn says, realizing how accustomed he has become to being an asshole due to his home city, "I'm Taeyrn, but most just call me Tae. You are?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st June 2014, 7:05 pm

{Attn: Open}

Geneva sighs and looks towards Wailele. "Well at least I know it is not entirely your fault. If I didn't have the experience with the demons, I may have the same reaction."

She hears Asher's name being called. "He seems to have a friends. So you think any of the others know one another?"

"Maybe you should go over there as well. They might be planning something and you really should be in the mix." Wailele suggests.

"Just let me make the introductions." Geneva tells Wailele. "I don't want to scare anyone else."

Last edited by xenolion on 23rd July 2014, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 1st June 2014, 8:10 pm

[Attn: Taeyrn, Open]

"Name's Nymeria, but you can call me Nym." The red-eyed woman responded in a tone similar to how Taeyrn introduced himself. "Don't worry about it, you'd be a gentleman compared to some guys I've met." She looked back at the group of people, wondering who "Asher" was. She would learn in time, Nymeria thought. The boy had a stable plan-head in one direction and see if they run into anything. But Nymeria couldn't tell where North was. She silently lamented not reading that book on navigation that caught her eye once. "I once heard the sun rises in the east and sets in the west...but that's only secondhand knowledge...and who knows if this sun behaves in the same manner as that of my world."
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 1st June 2014, 8:13 pm

[ATTN: Tae, Nymeria]

Asher had already been halfway gone when Taeyrn called. He stopped, grimaced, and finally turned to join Tae. Nothing is wrong and everything is okay. He just had to be... well, Asher. It couldn't be that hard.

Asher started to jog up the hill, seeing Taeyrn standing near a tree with the blood girl. "Hey," he said, coming to a stop near him. "So do you have a plan cuz I don't."
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 1st June 2014, 8:44 pm

[ATTN: Nym, Asher]

"Precisely," Tae agrees at her assessment, "That's what I intend to do...as it is the same in my world. I shall follow this guide, even if it is not north here."

He watches Asher approach up the hill as he speaks, his patience allowing him to simply relax...it has been a while since Tae has been able to just be himself in the open, to simply push away the tension of the eyes of those that he would almost consider dictators. As Asher reaches the top and inquires about a plan, Tae nods to confirm.

"Yes, Ash, I plan to head to what I believe might be North..." Tae says, looking in the appropriate direction away from the group, "I also hope that we may find something along the way, at some point. We simply cannot stay here."

Then, Tae realizes again that Nym and Asher really do not fully know each other as a somewhat awkward silence enuses. He clears his throat. "My brother, Ash. Ash, this is Nym."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 1st June 2014, 9:02 pm

[Attn: Open]

"Should we follow?" Drios inquired.

Gosalyn shrugged. "I guess. I could catch snatches of what they were talking about."

"Really?" Drios had caught little bits himself.

"Of course," she said with a confident shrug. "Dragon ears don't miss much. Seeing as I'm being cooperative--and they owe me a favor, probs best to work together. Race ya?" Her eyes flashed with sudden mischief.

Drios grinned. "You're on."

They both took off running at speeds clearly superior to humans. Gosalyn was pulling a lead, however. Drios grimaced, then suddenly dropped to all fours and began padding hard. It looked odd to see a human in this position, yet somehow he was gaining on Gosalyn.

Sullivan looked around, at a loss for what to do. No technology. None. What...what do...?

He squeaked as he suddenly heard two people charging and looked down to see the winged lady and the boy racing toward the hill where the others were. He was scared. He didn't know this place. The ship had been under attack. Had it crashed? Was this where it landed? Where were the others.

He flinched. Suddenly remembering her yelling at him. No care. She and others can burn. He felt a pang of something. He didn't like it. It didn't feel pleasant.

He'd...he'd need to find some way to live. But...he'd never been anywhere without cities. He had nabbed food to survive, and then the ship's computer had fed him. He cringed as he looked at the others on the distant hill. He'd have to follow them. They seemed confused like he was, but maybe they could lead him somewhere where he could find food.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 1st June 2014, 9:11 pm

[ATTN: Nymeria, Taeyrn]

He introduced him as his brother. Taeyrn was still calling him his brother. Isaac isn't here it doesn't matter. If he was lucky he wasn't in this... place, world, at all. I'm soooo not lucky.

Asher raised a hand awkwardly to wave at Nym as she was introduced. "Yeah I'm not staying here," he said, looking back at the pillars. "Gives me the creeps - oh Maker what the hell," he said, looking back behind him to see the dragon girl and the other man racing towards them, the man running along on all fours like a bear. He ran a hand through his hair nervously. "Just... what the hell."
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 1st June 2014, 9:53 pm

[Attn: Tae, Asher, Open]

Nymeria returned a gentile smile to Asher, who didn't seem to be completely comfortable with her. She noticed two others quickly approaching Taeyrn's small group. One of them being the gargoyle. "Looks like more will be traveling with us." Nymeria said as she faced the two newcomers. Damn, this mask is making my face hot...Guess it can't hurt to show my face here. The blood-woman slid her mask up to the top of her head, revealing the slenderness of her face and the bony features of her jaw line. "Phew, that's better." Was all she muttered.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 1st June 2014, 11:18 pm

[ATTN: ALL]

Taeyrn is paying close attention to the pillar valley as Asher and Nymeria get acquainted for a few seconds. It does not take him long to notice the winged girl and the man running towards them--the man on all fours as if it is the most natural posture in the world...his balance is off, somehow, something doesn't look right....and the tracks he leaves behind in the soft dirt reveals to him enough to know that this is no mere man. His fingers do not match the marks left behind him, nor his feet.

Already, he can see the girl with glasses walking slowly behind them, as they surely pass her up--she seems to be speaking to herself, at first, but there is no doubt that she will probably intend to follow...in fact, the whole group seems to be drawn to his location and he finds this matter to be somewhat odd.

Asher seems as confused by the two running, demonic creatures as he is, speaking little on the subject as Nym removes her mask to reveal a lovely, but very slender face with her red eyes remaining just as apparent. He dares to remove his eyes from those running demons to see the lovely face and almost smile.

Nonetheless, Tae is relieved that Asher wishes to follow him--he was afraid the boy would be mad, but it seems that his brother is too focused on the situation to be truly bothered by Tae's choice in following him through the portal. Ash is his priority from here on out and he plans to keep him alive and get him home. That's it.

The thought of these other unknowns following him makes him uneasy. He cannot trust them, and he knows none of them will be able to work as members of a team--just by the way they have already been handling this situation makes it quite evident that none of them have any leadership skills. Although he has some, he most certainly does not wish to name himself in charge--at least, not over anyone other than Asher. He cannot trust anyone else to be competent at anything he would need.

"Okay, Ash." Tae says, nodding his head. "I'm just gonna test something here for a few minutes and then we can head out. I want to stop by a small stream off to the left over there, get a drink or so, and then head out. We don't know how long we'll be walking. Nym, you're welcome to come along."

With that, Tae begins to climb the tiny, narrow tree. He doesn't have to go up far to reach its branches, rising up to take from its grasp a large, coconut-sized black thing, perfectly spherical in shape and appearing to be somewhat semi-transparent. Within appears to be some kind of liquid and Tae shakes it to reveal that it does, indeed, make sloshing sounds as the fluid within moves about from the motion.

He pulls out one of his shuriken and pushes hard into the orb, twisting deep with pressure and moving it back and forth so that the tip gouges a hole into the thing. Finally, he tilts the orb over and a fuchsia liquid pours out onto the ground. He makes a sound of satisfaction as he hands the black thing over to Asher.

There is some kind of flesh within the orb, still, also colored as vibrantly as the liquid that had poured from it. Tae assumes that it is probably the fruit that the black shell bears from the tree, though whether or not it is edible is still questionable.

"This can hold some water for us, maybe." Tae says, "So long as nothing is poisonous. We can take a few down to the stream and rinse them out. Sound good?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 2nd June 2014, 9:20 am

[ATTN: Tae, Nym]

Asher takes the black orb as Taeyrn hands it over, looking at the pink fruity stuff inside. "Sounds good," he said. "I can wait to test this," he poked at the fruit inside, "til we need to." He knew there was still some food in his bag - they had been out on a mission after all.

Tae seemed pretty determined to be going now, so he might as well follow. He could find a place to think when they stopped. He grimaced down at the fruit in his hand before composing himself and snapping his fingers. "Oh yeah, you want any charges for the road?"
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 2nd June 2014, 12:31 pm

Gosalyn looked at Drios, who looked at her in return, and shrugged. "Guess we're not invited," she said. "Alright, kid, ya god any provisions or do I need to provide that, too?"

Drios shrugged. "I can hunt really well, so as long as we can find some wild game I should be fine."

Gosalyn grinned. "I like that attitude, kid." She reached in her duster and pulled out an empty waterskin. "There. Go check out this stream and fill'er up."

Drios nodded and sprinted off. Gosalyn, in the meantime, looked back toward the pillars. Damn things made her uneasy. But she had a more specific reason. There's the little bugger...

She took off like a shot, flying back to the pillars in under a minute and stopping right around the boy who had squealed when she got too close and started jumping around the pillars and away from her fearfully. Damn it. She was getting soft. This one was just a human!

"Yo. Boy." she called. "You're coming with me. I don't know where you're from or what your story is and I ain't gonna ask. But you're not being left behind to what the hell knows what's out here."

There was silence as her reply as the boy merely stayed hidden. She sighed. "Boy. You come out, or I hunt you out. You won't like it. Make a choice. More importantly, make the right one. Three...two...good little human!" He'd come out. "Now, c'mon. We got miles yet to cover. Stick out your hand--" He shook his head fervently and she sighed. "Fine. Hop your happy ass down there and start running to where those others are. Now."

The boy nodded fearfully and began quickly climbing down. She marveled at that. Was it some kind of magic ability? Sounded bloody useful. She blinked as he took off running faster that what a human boy like him should be capable. She flew overhead landing as he reached the trees--and jumped in them. "He's part monkey." He looked down at her from the trees. "You got a name, kid?" she called up. "Cause 'boy' is gonna get old real fast."

She heard a weird clicking noise and suddenly words hopped in the air in colored block letters. They were similar to some human alphabets she knew, but different somehow. She contemplated the letters. "Soo-lli-van?" More clicking and what she assumed passed for the phonetic spelling of his name shot in the air. "Suh-lli-van...?" He nodded. "Okay, Sullivan, stick with me and I'll see you're looked after. Good, ya made it back," she added, turning to Drios, and pointing up to the kid. "Meet our newest traveling partner, Sullivan."

The boy hid at the eyes on him. "Skittish, ain't he?"

"Oh, yeah."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 2nd June 2014, 1:02 pm

[ATTN: Asher, Nym, Geneva]

"What?" Tae says, hesitating as he realizes what Asher is offering. "Oh! Oh, no thanks. Not at the moment, I'm good. I've got some experimenting to do, first. In the meantime, we'll wait for the others to get here and--"

Tae notices that man-demon runs off in another direction...towards the stream he was just talking about. Looks like the demon creatures have their own plans. One turns back towards the pillars--but that is too far for him to clearly see what is going on. The girl with glasses finally makes it up where they are and Tae introduces Asher, Nym and himself. He has forgotten about the climbing boy, surprisingly, but with all of the new faces, it is tough for him to keep up.

"So, I just got to get a couple more of these fruits and then we can head on. Want to join?" Tae asks the girl.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 2nd June 2014, 2:48 pm

{Attn: Asher, Nymeria, Taeyrn}

Geneva turns her head and sees the two ahead of her run off. She continues to the others. The young man who called Asher's name approaches her with some fruits. "Yes, please. Are you going to use the coconuts to carry water? If so I can help to fill them up easily." She takes one of the fruits. She looks inside the hole seeing there is still some liquid inside.

She looks at Wailele and begins to move around her finger. It is liquid, so it should work the same as water. She begins to draw the remaining fluid out. "There we go all empty."

"You are getting better every time you use it. Aqua is going to be proud of you when we get back." She sits proudly on Geneva's shoulder.

Geneva holds out her hand to Taevryn. "Oh my name is Geneva, and this is Wailele. How do you know Asher?"

Last edited by xenolion on 23rd July 2014, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 2nd June 2014, 3:46 pm

[Attn: Tae, Asher, Geneva]

"I'd be happy to join you!" Nymeria answered before she watched Taeyrn scale up a tree with strange-looking fruit. As it turned out, the fruit could be used as canteens, but Nymeria was interested in the juice contained inside. The woman in glasses soon showed up, joining the group on its journey. She displayed her own magical ability, which Nymeria guessed was manipulating liquids of some sort. Fighting against her might be an issue.

"I'll take two." Nymeria asked. "I'm curious about the liquid inside those coconut objects. Might be useful in the future." She hopped she would be able to hang on to the second fruit until she got back to her own world, where she could experiment as much as she pleased.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 2nd June 2014, 6:38 pm

"Hello, Geneva." Tae says kindly as he prepares a second fruit thing for Nym at her request, "Ash is my bro."

As Tae notices the boy within the tree as he reaches for more of the fruit things, he is completely confused when two of the other people refer to this fruit as a coconut fruit. An eyebrow is raised, but he says nothing as he ponders about the description--sure, they are the size of a coconut from his world, but these look nothing like the coconuts of his world. It seems that the name is a common one, but that the appearance is not.

He looks up at the kid and the demon chick hesitantly--"Are you guys coming? I can make more of these things."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 2nd June 2014, 6:57 pm

[Attn: Tae, Open]

"Guy?" Gosalyn said wryly, "I'm pretty sure my working anatomy makes me a girl." She looked down her shirt. "Yup. Boobs. Glad that mystery's solved." She smirked at him. "I'm Gosalyn. A giiiiiiirl. Say it. C'mon. I know you can."

Drios went red in the face, then burst out laughing. "I'm Drios," he said around his mirth. "Are we going with them, Gosalyn?"

Gosalyn nodded. "I don't see why not," she said, reaching in her duster. She pulled out an empty waterskin and tossed it to the boy. "Free of charge. I've got a couple of full ones, so I'm good. The offer's appreciated, though. Flashy words in the tree up there is Sullivan."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 2nd June 2014, 9:33 pm

[ATTN: All]

Asher turned aside and silently rolled his eyes at Gosalyn's comments, but didn't say a word. He crossed his arms across his chest, drawing into himself. It was a lot of people he didn't know.

Whatever. He'd gotten over it before, and with worse. Still, he felt oddly uncomfortable with Geneva working her water magic. He ran his hands through his hair several times, anxious. He looked up at the little boy in the tree - Sullivan, Gosalyn said his name was - and couldn't help but feel for the little guy. Hey, if I could get away with hiding up in trees, I'd probably do it too.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 3rd June 2014, 2:44 pm

Tae introduces himself to Drios and the Sullivan, but of course the demon chick gets snarky. At first, Tae wants to laugh, but part of him is unsure if the woman is being snarky or if there is a misunderstanding of behavior and language between their two worlds. He decides not to respond, instead thanking her for the thing and taking down one more fruit as back up.

He beckons for anyone to follow, should they wish to do so, and he heads out to the stream that is probably an hour away. He has no idea when the next time will be that he will be able to find water, so the more he collects, the better.

But now he knew more about Geneva--Force Liquid and of course, the little creature with her seemed nice enough. He wonders what that thing can do...it's an odd looking creature that he has never before seen, and it was obviously intelligent and sentient. Is it just her pet? Surely not, considering how outspoken and smart it is.

He walks on silently, paying close attention to his surroundings while hoping for the best. He's got quite a lot of work ahead of him and he needs to keep Asher close.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd June 2014, 3:39 pm

{Attn: All}

Geneva pulls her hand back as Tae is busy with the coconut. She glances at Asher. “It must be nice to have family with you.”

The others catch up to them and Gosalyn's antics make her laugh. “I know on my world guys is a collective term, not meaning only males.”

“Wow looks like a lively group we got here.” Wailele says from her perch on Geneva's shoulder. “At least this is not the work of the demons. I am not sensing any of them here.”

“You seen disappointed Wailele. I for one am glad. I can live in a world with no demons.” Geneva tells her as she looks around. Tae seems to be headed for the stream. He seems smart a survivalist maybe. Geneva wonders if her notepad would even work in this world. She doesn't want to waste the battery on it. She digs in her bag and reaches for her phone. She brings it out and looks at it. Just as she figured no service. “If we are traveling as a group, maybe we can learn more about one another. Just in case something should happen, or we run into trouble.”

Last edited by xenolion on 23rd July 2014, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 3rd June 2014, 7:30 pm

[Attn: Geneva, All]

The gargoyle as well as his companion and the boy joined the group, known as Gosalyn, Drios, and Sullivan. That woman has quite the attitude. Nymeria thought. She smirked as Gosalyn replied somewhat harshly to Taeyrn's greetings. The boy in the tree made Nymeria feel a bit uneasy. The way he clung onto the trunk like an insect was unusual, then Nymeria remembered her own supernatural ability...

Before long, Taeyrn was off towards the isolated stream of water. Nymeria silently followed, using her dagger to poke a hole in one of the fruits. The liquid spilled out slowly but surely; it wouldn't be long until the casing was empty. She heard a new voice behind her, which belonged to some creature Geneva owned. The woman also pulled out a mysterious device Nymeria has never seen before. Perhaps the woman was from the future.

"Why don't you go first, sweetie? That contraption of yours looks rather interesting." Nymeria answered to Geneva. She needed some time to craft her back story, if the situation called for it.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd June 2014, 9:17 pm

{Attn: Nymeria, All}

Geneva is joined by the one who used blood colored wings to fly down the pillar. “Not that it does any good. It is called a cell phone. It is a communication device on my world. Well actually it is more than just that. However here it won't work properly. No satellites, no cell service. That was a neat trick you did with flying down the pillar. How did you make the wings?”

Last edited by xenolion on 23rd July 2014, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 3rd June 2014, 9:58 pm

[Attn: Geneva, Open]

Satellites? Cell service? This woman is most certainly from some futuristic world. Sure wish I could visit when all this is over... Nymeria soon came back to reality after getting lost in her thoughts. "Well..." She began constructing her explanation in her head. "I spread my blood out into a thin but durable surface that catches the air as I fall. Then I just glide downward...I suppose you could do the same with any liquid." Nymeria wanted to ask about satellites, but she feared it would only confuse her further.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 4th June 2014, 12:56 pm

Sullivan's eyes gleamed as Geneva pulled out her cell phone and he looked at it hungrily. Primitive. Relic. But...love to dissect. he thought.

Gosalyn looked at the exchange with slight interest. A communications device? How...interesting. There would be time for intellectual pursuits later, though.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 5th June 2014, 9:10 am

[ATTN: Open]

Asher suppressed a shudder at the Blood User's description. He couldn't deny the usefulness of the power... but it would always give him the creeps. Staccatos weren't a huge fan of Blood Users in general. Which means I need to get the hell over it. He refused to be like them all.

He stayed silent. If they asked him about what he could do, then he'd answer. Not before.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 5th June 2014, 12:42 pm

[ATTN: ALL, Gosalyn]

Taeyrn listens to the conversations, shivers running down his spine at the description of Nym's ability. Still, she does not at all seem like the mad man that he had known with similar abilities...so he must simply not judge the person by his or her Force. Then again, to her, it is probably not a "force." He shrugs it off and tunes out Geneva's conversation pretty quickly when he realizes how over his head that one is.

Then, Tae decides to go ahead and put his foot in his mouth--he knows this could get him smacked, killed, or worse, but he had to ask....a part of him wishes it was a man, since they could be so much easier to deal with when they are angry, but it is what it is.

"Sooo...Gosalyn." Tae says, just barely remembering her name. "Those wings of yours...are they like...magical or temporary or...are they like...part of your flesh without the use of any energy to hold them there?"

He feels like an idiot after how awkward the question made him sound, but he didn't have a choice. He needed to know if it was a Force or if they were natural. It would affect him in the future, so he had to know these things somehow. Still, he hopes she doesn't get too pissed off--if she were a man, he'd just have to worry about a nice little brawl, but he can't hit a girl.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top