Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 2 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 31st July 2014, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I cannot wait until we leave for the wedding." She hasn't told anyone about her doubts. She knows that Sangria would not be able to see her as a ruler because she is a woman. Langora want to see her with Anton. How is she going to be able to handle international affairs if there is this much resistance. "Do you think they will have the meal in the dining room?"

~~~~~~~~

"We will present Anton with both options and let him choose. If it wasn't for lack of protection, I may have suggested that Jasmine and Serena stay in the Lane house." Kalista sighs. She stand up and stretches. "Well I have some works to do. Don't worry Serena, you are safe in the castle."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 2 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 3rd August 2014, 3:04 pm

The night passes and morning comes early. Serena hears a knock at her door and yawns. “Morning?” she said. It is still dark outside as Vincent opens the door and tells her the time. She then gets up and proceeds to get ready for the trip.

Everyone meets downstairs for a quick breakfast. Afterwards, they load up into the carriages. They stop at the hotel to get Anton before heading out to go to Altier. The day passes un eventfully. The ladies nap most of the day and Iverson talks with Jonathon and thank him for coming on this trip. Vincent and Brandon talk as well, enjoying the peaceful ride.

The trip feels like a long one for Kalista. It takes two days to make the trip in full. They arrive and Audra and Malachi greet them. “Oh mother, father, it is good to see you.” Audra said. Iverson and another guard help Kalista out of the carriage.

Iverson sees his daughter and a tear comes to his eye. “I missed you too Audra.”

Serena comes over and smiles after Vincent helped her out of the carriage. “You look great Audra.” She said.

Brandon helps Jasmine out and they walk over to join them. “It is good to see you Malachi, you too Audra.”

“I missed all of you.” Audra said. “How was the trip?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd August 2014, 4:19 pm

Jasmine goes over and hugs Audra. "It is so good to see you. Are you excited about the wedding? I saw the dresses they look great." She looks around for her family, but does not see them.

"I am fine. Oh and the Lanes are at the hotel in town. We could not fit everyone in the castle. I know they have a room waiting for you." Audra tell her.

"That actually sounds great. Please tell me that Anton is staying here." Jasmine whispers to her.

"He is staying with his parents here at the castle." Audra gives her a puzzled look.

Jasmine does not divulge any more information. "Brandon where are you staying here or at the hotel? I cannot wait to see my family."

Vincent helps Serena out and stands back as everyone greets her. He goes over and shakes Malachai's hand. "How are you doing? Is everything alright with Audra?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd August 2014, 6:18 pm

Audra smiles as she hugs Jasmine. “I am very excited. It has been hard getting used to being here all the time, but I think it is just the hormones.” She said. What happened? she mouthed to Serena.

“I will tell you later.” She whispered into Audra’s ear as Serena hugged her sister.

“I will stay at the hotel if there are any extra rooms there.” Brandon said.

“Are you sure Brandon? You are family, and you have the right to stay here.” Audra said. She scratched her stomach and then rubbed it.

“I am alright with that. Give my room to someone who could use it here.” Brandon said.

Serena smiled and held her hand out to Audra. “Oh goddess…Vincent proposed to you?” Audra said excitedly. She hugged Serena. “Oh goddess, I am excited for you.” She said.

“He did, while we were in Langora. It was such a surprise to me.” Serena said.

Malachi shook Vincent’s hand and smiled as the family talked. “She is doing well. Her morning sickness is fading in and out. It’s not as bad as it was. I am praying that the day we have our wedding she doesn’t have any at all.” He said smiling. “She told me the other day she thought she could feel the baby move, but she wasn’t sure. I am excited a little.”

Iverson watched his two daughters comparing their rings. There were tears in his eyes. He took Kalista’s hand and squeezed it gently. “Both of my baby girls are grown up…it is so hard to see this. I will be walking one down the aisle soon and the other one not too far off. I almost don’t know how to feel.” He whispered to her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd August 2014, 6:40 pm

"You know this day would happen. Just be happy that we raised two beautiful girls who are going to be with wonderful men." Kalista places Iverson's hand on her stomach. "And we get to do it all over again soon."

"Only a little?" Vincent laughs. "That is the understatement of the year. I am glad to see you calm. Will it be alright to stay in the castle since Brandon is not?" He looks over at Audra when she saw Serena's ring.

"Just could not wait could you?" Malachai teases. "Congratulations man, it is about time." He shakes Vincent's hand.

Jasmine takes Brandon's hand. "I think we should head for the hotel..." Before she could say anything something slams into her from behind.

"Jassy, I missed you so much." Jasmine turns around to see Grayson. He looks up at Brandon. "You better be treating her well."

Jasmine goes on her knees and hugs Grayson. "He is. How are you doing. Are you excited about the wedding."

"Yeah, I am a wingbearer. I get to carry the wings. I wanted to walk with you, but nnnnnoooo I have to walk with another stupid girl." Grayson pouts.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd August 2014, 7:36 pm

Iverson smiles when he feels the baby move. “I am proud of both of our girls. I can’t wait to do it all over again.” He kisses Kalista’s cheek as he rubs her stomach. “I am proud to have both Malachi and Vincent as my son in laws as well. They are both good men and will take wonderful care of our girls.”

“I don’t think it will be a problem at all. The room is already booked for him, but I will have the name changed from him to you. There are a lot of people here so the whole town and castle is booked.” Malachi said.

Brandon chuckled and looked at Grayson. “It is good to see you Grayson. I promise you I am taking very good care of her.” He said.

Micia walks out with her husband and smiles as she sees Grayson hugging Jasmine. “It is a pleasure to see everyone. I am glad you were able to get here. Kalista, I hope the journey was easy for you. Grayson, don’t hurt Princess Jasmine now.” She said.

Brandon looked at Malachi and chuckled. “I think someone is jealous that he can’t walk down the aisle with Jasmine.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd August 2014, 7:50 pm

Malachai leans over to Brandon. "Perhaps we can make his day at the reception." He whispers in Brandon's ear. "If you don't mind that is."

During all of this Anton went to his parents room. He went there and told them about what happened. Of course he puts a positive twist on it. He lets them know that is it imperative that he and Nadine go to the temple after the wedding.

Jasmine winks at Grayson. "How about I promise that I will dance with you at the reception." Grayson cheers and backs up. Jasmine goes over to Micia and hugs her. "It is nice to see you as well. I hope I don't appear rude, but I do want to get to the hotel."

"Not at all. I know your family is eagerly awaiting you. Expect a mob scene when you get there." Micia returns the hug and laughs. "I left your and Brandon's items on the carriage. Feel free to take it to the hotel. The drivers know where to go."

"Everything about my family is a mob scene." Jasmine retorts. "Brandon are you ready to go?"

Kalista waits until Jasmine is done. "Thank you Micia. It was not that bad of a trip. I think Iverson got a few more gray hairs though. I cannot wait to see our babies get married."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd August 2014, 8:03 pm

Brandon nods his head to Malachi. “I don’t mind at all. I know it will make his day.” He said with a smile. He looks over at Jasmine and smiled. “I am ready when you are.” He said. He walks over to Iverson. “I will be staying at the hotel; Vincent is going to stay in my room here at the castle.” He said.

“I understand, I will see you later son.” Iverson said.

Brandon then walks with Jasmine and helps her into the carriage. “So how bad will it be seeing your family at the hotel?” He asked. “Will it be like last time, or worse?”

~~

Iverson chuckles at Kalista’s comment. “Both of my little girls are getting married. Vincent has proposed to Serena.” He said. In that process, I have come to the conclusion that both of my little babies aren’t babies anymore, and I thought Kalista here was going to pop on the way up here.”

Serena walks over to Vincent. “I am glad you are staying here at the castle Vincent.”

“His room is right next door to yours as well, Serena.” Audra said. “It was the room that Brandon was supposed to stay in.” She covered her mouth to stifle a yawn.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd August 2014, 8:18 pm

Micia claps her hands. "Now come in. I know you all must be tired and hungry. Food has been prepared and the staff set your items in the rooms. It is so nice to have a full castle."

Kalista takes Iverson's hand. "I am so tired. Thank you so much for your hospitality Micia."

Vincent places his hand on Serena's back. "Don't worry you will be safe. I will be right next door. I don't know about you, but I am starving."

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine thanks Brandon for helping her in. "Actually it will be about the same I would think."

They approach the hotel and actually get inside before Jasmine gets tackled on her butt by Daniel. "Jasssyy, I missed you."

"Daniel, get off of her!" Madeline waddles over and pulls him off. "Sorry Jasmine, I forgot the leash. Hello to you Brandon. Where is Vincent."

"He is staying at the castle." Jasmine tells him.

Nathaniel pulls her up. "Here let me show you to your room." He pulls her into a hug. "We have to talk."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd August 2014, 8:33 pm

Iverson squeezes Kalista’s hand and smiles. “I think the ladies are tired. It’s time for their naps.” He said chuckling.

Audra stuck her tongue out at her dad. “If it makes you feel better, she takes one at the same time every day.” Malachi said.

Audra hit him over his head. “Hush you, who’s side are you on any ways?” She said.

Serena laughed and then looked at Vincent. “That makes me happy actually. Audra, where is Nadine staying?” she asked.

“On the other side of mom and dad, why?” Audra asked as they started walking towards the guest hall.

“Was just wondering.” Serena said looking up at Vincent. “I am ok with that. A room between us and you will be on my other side.” She said.

They make it to the guest hall and Micia smiles. “I hope you guys get some rest. The dining room is staying open all day with a buffet style layout. If you get hungry, please go on and eat. If not dinner is actually for about five tonight.” Micia said.

~~

Brandon smiles as he is greeted by the Lane family. “It is a pleasure to see all of you.” He said.

Berenson walks over and picks up Daniel. “Son, didn’t we explain to you not to tackle Jasmine?” he said. He puts a giggling Daniel down who runs over to play with some toys. “It is good to see you Brandon; I hope you and Jasmine are doing well.” He shakes Brandon’s hand.

Brandon looks at Jasmine and then at Berenson. “I hope you are doing well Mrs. Lane.” He said. “I am well Mr. Lane. I am staying here at the hotel, I traded with Vincent so that he could be with Serena.” He said.

“Word travels fast; I hear they are engaged now.” Berenson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd August 2014, 9:24 pm

"Oh Dad it was so romantic. He asked her in front of all of us." Jasmine takes Nathaniel's hand.

He helps her up. "Brandon, I hope you don't mind if I borrow your girlfriend for a while. I do need to talk to her."

Madeline looks at Brandon. "Don't worry we will show you to your room. It is across the hall from Jasmine's. Thomas, please take Jasmine's things to her room. Brandon, come with us we will show you to your room."

~~~~~~

"Thank you Lady Micia, it is a pleasure coming to Altiere." Vincent tells her.

Audra goes over to Serena and hugs her. "Promise we will talk after I wake up."

Vincent nods. "I am sure you have plenty to talk about. I will take the time to hang out with Malachai." He winks at her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th August 2014, 4:45 pm

Brandon hugs Jasmine and smiles. “Take it easy.” He said. He walks over with Berenson and Madeline. “I hope you both are doing well.” He said. “It is good to see all of you.”

Berenson shakes Brandon’s hand. “It is good to see both of you. We have all missed Jasmine, and Daniel has been dying to see her.” He said.

~~

Serena nodded her head. “That sounds good. I promise we will talk.” She said as she hugged Audra.

Malachi smiled and nodded his head. “I’m sure the ladies could use some lady time. It will be good to see and spend some time with you Vincent. Maybe we can get together latter with Brandon and Nathaniel as well.” He took Audra’s arm and they left the room.

Serena looked up at Vincent. “Well we have some time while they get some rest. What would you like to do?” she asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th August 2014, 5:00 pm

Nathaniel takes Jasmine to his room and lets her in before hugging her. “Now tell me how you are really doing?”

Jasmine walks over to his bed and sits on it. “I am doing fine, why do you ask?”

“Jassy, Jassy, Jassy, you can't fool me. I am your brother, your twin. You can't hide from me.” He sit next to Jasmine. “I know you are scared and confused, but I don't know the reason why.”

Jasmine wrings her hands and starts to tell him everything that happened. It takes her a while to get everything out. Nathaniel sits there listening patiently as she tells all about Anton, Nadine. Her doubts about becoming the Queen. It is hard to bite back the anger he feels.

~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent shrugs. “We are abandoned again. I don't know about you, but I am more hungry than tired. I vote for getting some food. I also want to walk around a little. I've been sitting far too long. Should we see if there are any other dignitaries to meet up with?”

~~~~~~~

Madeline rubs her showing stomach. “Well I am happy to be out of the first trimester. How is Kalista doing? I hope this trip wasn't too rough. We would have been up at the castle, but I know what a circus that is.” She looks down the hall to where Jasmine and Nathaniel have disappeared too. “Is Jasmine really doing alright?”

Levi returns carrying Daniel on his back. “This little monkey was hanging outside of Nathaniel's room. Oh you must be Brandon, Jasmine's guy. I have heard so much about you.”

Before he could say more. Daniel climbs down and jumps on Brandon. “Bwandon! Did mommy tell you I am getting anotheh sisteh?”

“Daniel that was going to be a surprise.” Madeline shakes her finger at him. “We got the results right before we left. Daniel's been telling everyone ever since.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th August 2014, 5:23 pm

“Well we can go eat. I could use a little food as well.” Serena said. “There are a lot of people here, and I am certain other family will be here. Robertson is probably here with his family.”

She took his arm and they walked down the hall. “There is so much going on here, and everything is decorated for the wedding. I can’t wait to see her walk down the aisle.”

~~

“The trip for her was tiring. We stopped earlier yesterday so she could get some rest.” Brandon said talking about Kalista. “Jasmine will be alright…” He said. He looked at Madeline as if to tell her they would talk later. Personally he was afraid of what Berenson would do or say to Anton or even to Nadine if he knew what happened.

“Oh that is great new. I am certain that Jasmine will love that.” Brandon said. “Congratulations to you both!” He shook Berenson’s hand.

There was a smile on Berenson’s face. “We are excited. If little man here can keep his mouth shut, I would like it to be a surprise for Jasmine. She always did want a little sister.” He said.

Brandon reaches over and shakes Levi. He eyes him, not sure who he is. “Brandon, meet Prince Levi.” Berenson said.

“It is a pleasure to meet you Levi. I have heard some about you. I am certain I would have heard more about you if I wasn’t traveling with Jasmine.” Brandon said. He smiled some as they shook hands.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th August 2014, 5:47 pm

Nathaniel hugs his sister and lets her cry on his shoulder. He cannot believe the nerve of Anton and the Langorian. He is also upset at Lawrence for putting her into this situation. Finally Jasmine lifts her head from his shoulder. He looks into her grey eyes. “You know that you are safe here right? Have you told anyone about Anton?”

“Brandon told Aunt Kalista and Uncle Iverson. I didn't want him too since they have so much to worry about already.” Jasmine tells him.

Nathaniel brushes her temple with his fingers. “Also you are going to be a damn good Queen. Maybe not right now, but Uncle Lawrence will teach you to be one. You love the Moldovan people and they love you. You will make mistakes, but no one is perfect.”

Jasmine smiles and catches herself. “Thank you Nathaniel. You are right. I guess I just needed to hear it outloud.”

~~~~~~~~~~

“There they are. We were waiting for you to arrive.” Lawrence goes over and hugs Serena. “How was Langoria my dear. I heard that Nadine won the blessing. I hope you were able to enjoy yourselves there. I was hoping to see Kalista is she alright?”

“Langoria was an adventure. We will talk about that later. It is nice to see you guys.” Vincent tells them shaking Lawrence's hand. “Are you guys on your way to get some food as well.”

~~~~~~~

Levi smiles at Brandon. “Why don't you say we ditch the adults and go to the lounge while Nathaniel has Jasmine. More than likely we will meet them there. I would love to buy you a drink.”

“We will take Daniel with us and send Thomas down. Maybe you guys can get the stick out of his butt. He's been quiet about something. That is unlike him.” Madeline asks them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th August 2014, 6:17 pm

Serena hugs Lawrence and then hugs Junaluska. “I missed you both.” She said. “It is like Vincent said; it was like an adventure…” She said.

Junaluska smiled and hugged her. “Word travels fast sweetie, show me that ring of yours.” She said. Serena showed Junaluska her ring. “And yes Vincent, we were on our way to get something to eat.”

“I really love it grandma, and I really love my fiancé.” Serena said. “Grandpa, Nadine did win the blessing. Mom is doing alright though. She is taking a nap. This was a hard trip for her.” They started to head down to get something to eat.

~~

Brandon nodded his head. “We will pick him up on our way down to get something to eat. I don’t know about you Levi, but I am starved.” He said chuckling. They walk out of the room as Thomas walks towards the room. “We are stealing you for a little while Thomas. Your mom says you have been more quite than usual.”

He winks at Levi. “Maybe we should give him a taste of the Lane treatment, besides, Nathaniel, Jasmine, Vincent and Serena maybe downstairs as well.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th August 2014, 6:58 pm

“That is a beautiful ring you have there. Welcome to the family Vincent. Don't worry I am not going to give you any grief. I am the grandparent after all.” Lawrence holds open the doors for the ladies.

Once they enter they will see a packed dining hall. Vincent takes Serena's hand seeing some people he recognizes, but most he does not. He takes a deep breath. “Wow there are a lot people in here. Do you know everyone?”

“Oh Serena, King Roberson is here from Sangria. Come, we should get some food.” Lawrence takes them over to a table.

~~~~~~~~~

“Now clean up those tears and let's go get some food.” Nathaniel rubs his thumbs under her eyes. “Levi came here with us, and I know he wants to get to know you.”

“Thank you Nathaniel. You have always been there for me.” Jasmine gives him a hug before going into the bathroom. She washes off her face. After returning to the room they head downstairs.

~~~~~~~

“Oh did Vincent and Serena get a room at the hotel too?” Levi asks. “I thought they were staying in the castle.”

Thomas follows them down. “No they are staying at the castle. Since you are here I am guessing that Vincent is staying in the castle.”

They get seated by the waitress at a table with two more chairs. Jasmine and Nathaniel join them. She hugs Thomas before sitting down. “It is nice to see you. Levi it is nice to see you again too. How is everyone?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th August 2014, 8:46 pm

Serena walks in with Junaluska as they talk. Vincent then takes her hand and she smiles. “I know a lot of them yes. Don’t worry Vincent.” Serena said. She looks at her grandfather as they walk over to the line. Robertson is in front of them.

“Well hello there, it is good to see everyone.” Robertson said.

“Hello Robertson.” Junaluska said. “It is good to see everyone here.”

Serena smiles and looks at Vincent. “You remember Robertson don’t you?” She asked.

~~

“Yes, actually.” Brandon said. “He is staying in the room beside Serena. I thought it would be easier to help Jasmine with her physical therapy and all.” They meet Jasmine and Nathaniel and Brandon hugs Jasmine before shaking Nathaiel’s hand.

“It’s good to see everyone. So Thomas, tell us what is on your mind, and Levi, I want to know more about you.” Brandon said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th August 2014, 9:24 pm

“Promise you won't tell Mom and Dad for now? I am thinking about staying in Rosario when we go back.” He looks over at Jasmine. “You are going to be the next Moldvan Queen. Nathaniel is the owner and head chef at Mallory's. I figure someone has to take over Lane of Dreams.”

“Does this have anything to do with that girl you were kissing?” Jasmine teases.

Thomas blushes. “She plays into it as well. But that is not the only reason.”

“Well I for one wish you well. I know Mom and Dad are thinking of staying here after the baby is born.” Nathaniel tells her.

“So Levi tell me how everything is going? I know you had it pretty rough.” Jasmine asks.

Levi takes his drink from the waitress. “Well I am officially a Moldovan. I moved when you guys were still in Rosario. I remember Nathaniel telling me about Mallory's. I walked in there looking for Nathaniel. I spoke with Jacobi and Mallory. They let me move upstairs since they are not using it. So for now I am living up there. Now tell me about your relationship with my boyfriend's sister.”

~~~~~~~

Vincent bows. “I remember the hospitality we were shown in Sangria. It is nice to meet you again Robertson. How are you adjusting to being King?”

Lawrence is glad to see Vincent behaving so well. He knows Vincent has taken classes, but nothing tests a future ruler like small talk.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th August 2014, 9:45 pm

“Well if that is what you want, then they should be happy for you.” Brandon said as they sat down and talked. “As long as you are happy Thomas, then that should be all that matters.” He looked at Levi and shook his head. “I am sorry that it came to that, however it was nice of Jacobi and Mallory to let you move in upstairs.”

He smiled as he took Jasmine’s hand. “It was kind of love at first sight for me. I met her here in Altier after an incident and I took care of her and helped her get better. I didn’t think I had a chance with her at first, but you know sometimes dreams do come true.

~~

Robertson smiles, knowing that Serena and Vincent are engaged. He does not approve, however it is not his daughter and he must do what is right for the sake of family and for his nation. “It has been different, I assure you. Before I was doing my father’s bidding, but now I have to make the full decisions. I have my council by my side, and it is good to have those you can trust to help advise you.” He explained.

Serena squeezes Vincent’s hand. She is proud of him for being able to do the small talk with Robertson. She knows it is not easy sometimes, and wasn’t sure how he would have taken Robertson after the way he had been treated. “I am certain that it will take some getting used to. It’s only been a few months.” She said.

Junaluska looked at Lawrence. “I am proud of both of them.” She whispered to him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 5th August 2014, 5:25 am

"I heard all about the incident, both the truth and what they are telling people. Don't be surprised if the dignitaries tell you that you are a hero." Levi winks at Jasmine. "Although the word is that it was an accident. Better be careful Brandon, her dance card may be full. I for one would love to dance."

"I will save one for you. I know since you are dating my brother my toes are safe." Jasmine laughs lightly. "Thank you for the heads up, but I am no hero. I did what anyone else would have done."

They receive their food and begin to eat.

~~~~~~~~~

"Serena is right. No matter how long you have been taught, actually ruling takes some getting used to." Vincent tells him. "If you excuse me, I am going to get some dinner. We just arrived and are hungry." He offers Serena his arm and they go to the buffet tables.

Lawrence leans over to Junaluska. "I am proud of them too. I saw the proposal of Vincent's for the Council. It impresses me even more. We can't officially discuss it until the council, but it is something that is long overdue."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 5th August 2014, 8:09 pm

Brandon chuckled and looked at Levi. “Don’t worry Levi; I know she will save the last dance for me.” He said winking at Jasmine.

Nathaniel took a bite of his food. “The dignitaries know the truth. Many are against having Nadine as the future ruler of Moldova. A few of them have already mentioned this to Lawrence.” He said.

“Well I think she is a hero. Though I hope the talk isn’t very big.” Brandon said.

~~

Serena took Vincent’s arm and smiled as they walked towards the buffet. “I am proud of you Vincent. The classes are helping you and nothing tests a future king like small talk.” She said.

Junaluska smiled at Lawrence as Robertson excused himself as well. “I cannot wait to hear more about it. I wish I could hear about it, but I understand.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 2 Empty ~

Post by xenolion 5th August 2014, 8:23 pm

Jasmine's face pales.  "How did they find out.  I only told Iverson because he forced it out of me.  I wanted this to be a fair challenge, but it doesn't look like it will turn out that way."

"It is Nadine's fault, no yours.  It was she that shot the bow, sealing her own fate."  Thomas tells Jasmine.  "Even if Lawrence was stupid enough to make her Queen the people will revolt."  

"For now can we talk about the wedding?  I don't want to talk about the race."  Jasmine requests of them.

"Tomorrow is going to be the dress rehearsal.  There is going to be a huge banquet at the castle afterwards."  Nathaniel tells them.  "I cannot wait to see you in the dress Jasmine.  I hear it is sleeveless."

"I will be wearing my hair over my shoulder so the scar does not show." Jasmine sticks out her tongue.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I am nervous. At least I got to meet Robertson first. You will have to introduce me to some others so I can put faces to names that I read about." Vincent starts to fill up his plate. "Iverson gave me a guest list to study while you were sleeping in the carriage."

He sees the Langorian entourage chatting with some dignitaries. Anton's parents are introducing him to a young lady. He looks totally bored though.

Lawrence take Junaluska to the buffet. "Sorry I cannot discuss it. However I will be taking Jasmine to the council as well. If anything it will get her feet wet."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 5th August 2014, 8:35 pm

“Don’t worry about it Jasmine, I wouldn’t be surprised if Iverson told Lawrence. For that matter, I bet it was leaked. You know the walls have ears.” Brandon said.

“Isn’t that the truth?” Nathaniel said rolling his eyes. “Now Jasmine, why would you wear your hair over your shoulder?” He asked.

Brandon looked at him. “Because she won’t listen to me when I tell her she is beautiful just the way she is. Do you think they will wear the dresses then, or will they wear what they want until the wedding?” he asked.

~~

“That is good. I had hoped he would have thought of that, but dad had so much on his mind that I was afraid that he would forget.” Serena said. She started putting some names with faces. She sees Anton and his parents talking with a family as they made their plates.

“That family that Anton and his family are talking too is the royal family from Malian.” She explained. She sees a lady walking over to them. “Loraine, it is wonderful to see you!” Serena said. She hugged the lady as she walked over.

“Oh Serena, it has been a long time sense I have seen you.” Loraine said. “I think it’s been at least two years. Oh who is this with you?” She said.

“Loraine, I would like you to meet my fiancé, Vincent Watson.” Serena said. “Vincent, this is Princess Loraine from Mordain. We have been friends for a long time.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 5th August 2014, 8:51 pm

"It is just the rehearsal. You will have to wait until the wedding to see us dressed up." Jasmine looks down at her food. "I just don't want to detract any attention from the wedding. It is Audra and Malachai's day."

Levi reaches across the table and moves Jasmine's chin up. "However you feel comfortable, but you should listen to your brother and boyfriend because you are beautiful."

Jasmine's cheeks flush. "Thank you Levi."

Before she could say anything else, Nathaniel jumps in. "I know you are going through a rough patch, but you need to come to us so we can help you. You are not alone. Don't worry we will run interference for anyone you don't want to talk to."

Levi takes Nathaniel's hand. "We can always give the people something to talk about. I would love to kiss you in front of my former family."

"How is Dad handling the two of you anyway?" Jasmine asks them.

~~~~~~~~

Vincent sets down his tray. He bows slightly and kisses Loraine's hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you Princess. I have not yet visited Mordain, but I heard it is beautiful. There are a lot of forests there. Maybe Serena and I can go camping sometime?"

Loraine laughs. "Wow such a nice guy, you are lucky Serena."

They are joined by Loraine's mother Lilly. "So this is the fiancee I am hearing all about. Serena, it is lovely to see you again. Nothing like a wedding to bring together the nations."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 5th August 2014, 9:12 pm

Brandon sighs. “And here I wanted to see you all dressed up.” He said winking at Jasmine. He squeezed her hand as they talked.

“Dad is taking it hard.” Thomas said breaking in.

“But I give him credit, he is trying.” Nathaniel said. “He doesn’t like to see us showing affection to one another and if he sees us holding hands he will talk away, but he does talk to Levi and he is kind to him.”

“That is good, I know a lot of Rosarian’s have a hard time accepting your relationship, but at least he is trying.” Brandon said.

“Well he did tell me before he met Levi that he would try, that it was hard for him to accept our relationship. He said no matter what, that I was his son and he would always love me. It means a lot to me that he would treat Levi as he has. I can see the struggle in his eyes, but I know he is really trying.” Nathaniel said.

~~

Serena hugs Lilly. “Oh, it is so good to see you. I wish we could see each other more often.” She said. “Though I know it’s not always easy to do so.”

Loraine looked at Serena’s hand and smiled. “This is a beautiful ring, Vincent; I hope you are good to her. I would love nothing more than for you to come and see our nation. Yes, we are well known for our national forests and the like.” She said smiling at Vincent.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top