Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 8 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 31st July 2015, 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Serena handles the crowd in a calm manner and answers the people as they talk to them. “We are all in wonderful health, thank you for asking. The boys are doing well at this time and the doctor says that they are doing well. As for me I am certain all ladies who have been pregnant know how I feel right now.” She said joking with the people. “I promise you though that I am well. Both Vincent and I just want to have a nice evening out together.” She explained.

On that note a few of the people begin to disperse and give them space. Serena takes Vincent’s hand and smiles. “That is a little better.” She said.

~~

Brandon takes Annaleigh and smiles at her. “She is such a beautiful little girl. I am so happy for you both, Audra and Malachi.” He was holding her and looking into her eyes. “Hello there little one, your eyes are so beautiful.” He said as he gently went from side to side to sway her.

Audra smiled as Malachi put his arm around her. “She is so good. She keeps us on our toes but I cannot complain. I could not love her more than I do.” She said.

“Grayson, apologize to Jasmine! You know you are not supposed to be rough with people.” Scott said shaking his head. “You will have to excuse him, he is so happy to see you Jasmine.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 8 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 18th August 2015, 8:09 pm

Vincent is really getting nervous. "Don't worry dear, we be at the castle shortly." He knows he cannot be nervous around her because she will only panic. "I told Dad for find Cadence. She will be right behind us."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine looks at the dirk. "This is fine quality. He should learn how to use it. I am sure the guards will love to teach him. Dad will be able to calm down Mom." She looks around. "I am sure we will meet up with Serena and Vincent shortly. I like this scabbard for the dirk. What do you think?"
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th August 2015, 8:23 pm

Serena nodded her head. She is trying to keep herself calm. It feels like forever when the carriage finally arrives at the castle. “Goddess…I thought that was the longest ride we have ever taken.” She said as she is helped out of the carriage. She puts her hands on her back and waddles around as the pain eases up. She takes a deep breath and sighs gently. “It’s gone for now…at least for a few minutes.” She said.

~~

“I like that scabbard, it’s made of leather and will last a long time. The work on both of these is really good.” Brandon said as he looked over the scabbard and dirk. “It is better for him to learn early then for him to learn later. Believe me, I know.” Brandon said. He gets some money out and pays for the dirk and scabbard.

“I think he will love it, besides he is always talking about protecting his family so I think he will be good at this. I am worried about Serena, she was showing signs of labor this morning. I hope she hasn't gone into labor. Hey it is getting on towards evening, do you want to dance with me?"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th August 2015, 9:00 pm

Vincent takes Serena to the infirmary where they meet up with Amelia. "Hello Majesties, I was expecting you here sometime today. Now why don't you get a robe on and Vincent can fetch some other clothes for you."

Vincent nods. "I will be right back my love." He kisses Serena and goes to get some stuff for her.

~~~~~~~

"I would love to dance with you." Jasmine takes him to the stage. There she takes his hand and takes him onto the dance floor. It is a lively tune. They do not clear the floor, but they keep up to the beat.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th August 2015, 3:25 pm

Serena walked into the room and took the robe. Amelia came in and helped her take her clothes off and to help her put on the robe. "Thank you Amelia. I don't know what is wrong, but I think I'm in labor. I am so scared." She said as she paced around the room.

"There is nothing to be afraid of majesty, Cadence will come in and check on you to see. Now has your water broke yet?" Amelia asked.

Serena opened her mouth to say no when she felt something gush down her legs. Her eyes opened wide and she looked at Amelia. "I think it did just now." She said.

Her parents came into the infirmary with Vincents right behind them. "Is serena alright?" Iverson asked.

~~

Brandon smiled as they danced around the dance floor to the lively tune. When it finishes they clap to the music and another song starts up."would you like to dance again? You are such a wonderful dance partner. " he said as the music began to play.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th August 2015, 3:41 pm

Cadence meets Vincent out in the hall. "Good you are here. We just brought Serena here. I was getting some clothes for us."

"Your father told me. Don't worry Vincent, women give birth every day." Cadence opens up the doors to the infirmary. "Looks like we have a full house. Now everyone have a seat and I will check on Serena."

Vincent follows Cadence into the room. Amelia pulls Cadence to the side right away. "Her water just broke. I have her all set up otherwise."

Vincent goes to Serena. "How are you my love, I brought everything we may need." He takes her hand and squeezes it.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine feels a tap on her shoulder as she is dancing with Brandon. "Oh thank Goddess I found you. Dad just left for the castle. Serena is having the babies." Alistair tells her when she looks over her shoulder.

"Oh Brandon, let's hurry to the infirmary." Jasmine pulls him from the dance floor. "I am so excited."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th August 2015, 5:28 pm

Serena was laid back on the bed when Vincent came in. Amelia had hooked her up and made sure everything was ready for when Cadence came. She looked up at Vincent as he squeezed her hand. “My water broke about ten minutes ago. You hadn’t been gone to long when it did.” She said. She squeezed his hand as she felt the pain again. “Cadence…it hurts…” She said.

Cadence made her way over and checked on Serena. “It won’t be much longer before those babies make their appearance.” She said. “Vincent, are you going to leave the room?” She asked.

~~

Brandon rushes with Jasmine and smiles. “I told you she was in labor this morning. Come on, if we are lucky we can get there as soon as she has them, if not right before.” He said. They rushed with Alistair to the castle.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th August 2015, 6:00 pm

Vincent shakes his head. "I am staying right here with her. Serena, do you want anyone else in here?" Vincent squeezes her hand. "I am so sorry you hurt dear, just take my hand."

~~~~

Jasmine and Brandon practically race almost the whole way to the castle. They left behind rumors of the impending birth behind. The word spreads like wild fire and the people begin to congregate at the gates.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th August 2015, 6:28 pm

Serena shakes her head as she bit her lip. The pain ends and she takes a deep breath. “No…Just you.” She said.

Cadence checks on Serena and smiles. “You are ready, Princess, when you feel the contraction again, I want you to push.” She said.

Serena takes a deep breath and looks up at Vincent. “Our babies are on their way.” She said. She feels the contraction and yells.

“Push!” Cadence said.

~~

Brandon makes it in and the guards close the gates to the palace grounds as the three of them make it in. “I think the whole town came to take a look.” He said. “Come on, we have to hurry.” He said as they ran into the castle. They head up into the infirmary and see everyone in the room.

“I think you guys got here just in time.” Iverson said. There was silence for a moment and then you could hear the sound of a baby crying.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th August 2015, 7:50 pm

Vincent is encouraging the best he can. He doesn't know how long it takes before he hears a baby cry. He looks up and Cadence is passing off the first son to Amelia.

"You have one more time. Take a breather then we will start again." Cadence smiles at Serena.

Vincent goes over to Amelia who finishes cleaning off the boy. She hands him over to Vincent. There are tears in his eyes when he looks at his son.

~~~~~~~

Jasmine pants and leans against the wall. Then a babies cry pierces the air. "He is here. It this the first or the second baby?"

Kalista laughs. "This is only the first boy. Now relax, don't tell me you ran all the way here?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th August 2015, 7:59 pm

Serena gulps down some fresh air while she has a chance. She hears the baby and she has tears falling down her face. She is so happy and at the same time still in some pain. She opens her mouth and the pain starts again. “Push.” Cadence said.

Serena pushes as hard as she can. It feels like forever and she has to stop. The contraction ends and she again takes a deep breath. “One more time Princess, then you can rest.” Cadence said.

Serena feels the contraction again and pushes as hard as she can. She hears another baby cry as she tries to catch her breath. “Are…Are they both here?” She asked. She was exhausted but happy. She could hear two babies crying and she started to cry. “They are here.” She said.

~~

Brandon was breathing heavily. “We did run all the way here. We wanted to be here for this moment.” He said as he put his hand on his chest. He heard the babies crying and smiled at Jasmine. “I think both of them are here.” He said. He wondered how they were doing in the room considering Vincent had stayed.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th August 2015, 8:23 pm

Once again Cadence hands a boy off to Amelia to clean off. Vincent sits by Serena and shows her their first born. "You are amazing. You gave birth to two amazing boys. I...I cannot explain how I feel."

~~~

Jasmine claps her hands. "I cannot wait to see the babies. I will have to tell Lawrence and Junaluska all about them."

"I cannot believe I am a grandmother again Iverson. Those sound like healthy cries. Congratulations to you Justin and Samantha." Kalista hugs Samantha. Her eyes are filled with tears as she accepts the hugs.

"I cannot wait to meet them." Samantha finally chokes out.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th August 2015, 12:33 pm

Serena cannot help but cry as she looks at her son. She looks over as Amelia cleans her second child and then looks up at Vincent. She is speechless at first as she cries. She reaches over and takes his hand. “You are my son and I cannot believe how beautiful you are.” She said.

Amelia walked over with the second boy and smiled. “Would you like to hold your second born son? They look to be identical twins.” She said.

Serena nodded her head as Cadence finished up. She took her second son and looked up at Vincent. “They are so small and tiny, but I love them so much.” She said.

~~

Samantha and Justin are both crying as handshakes and hugs go around the room. “We are grandparents now.” He said as a tear fell down his face. “My son is a father.”

Iverson wiped a tear from his eye. “It’s no different the first time or the second time. I cannot believe I have three grandchildren.” He said.

Brandon was holding Jasmine with Cadence and Amelia came out of the room. “You may go in now, but please know that my patients are tired and need rest.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th August 2015, 3:02 pm

Jasmine holds Brandon's hand and lets the parents go in first. "I hope they will let me hold them. At least their twins were born in the same day. I guess this means I am Auntie Jassy again. I cannot wait to spoil them."

Kalista and Samantha walk into the room together. "Oh Goddess they are beautiful. Congratulations both of you." Kalista goes to Serena and kisses her forehead. She touches the boy's cheek. "I think he has your eyes.

Samantha goes to Vincent. "They are so beautiful. I am so proud of you both. I am a grandma! May I?"

Vincent hands the boy over. "Congratulations to you as well Mom.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th August 2015, 3:13 pm

Serena looked up at her mother as she kissed her forehead. “I cannot tell you how beautiful they are.” She said as she held on to her son. “Would you like to hold him?” She offered her mother. She hands him gently over to her mother and then takes Vincent’s hand. She squeezed it gently as she took a deep breath of air. “Our first born son is the son that Samantha is now holding. He will one day be king.” She said.

Iverson walked over and put his arm around Kalista. He gently caressed the baby’s cheek and smiled. “He is beautiful.” He said. “Just like his parents.”

Brandon smiled as he looked at everyone. “I can’t believe my family is so big. I had nothing and now look. I have a niece and now two nephews. What are their names?” he asked looking at Vincent.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th August 2015, 5:19 pm

Vincent looks up at Brandon. "Mom is holding Jonathan Alistar and Kalista is holding Samuel Justin."

"Both are wonderful names." Jasmine walks over to Samantha. "They are big for twins." She wants to hold him, but will not ruin this bonding moment. "You didn't let us know you were coming to the castle. Alistar found us on the dance floor."

"You still made it. That is what's important." Vincent smirks at her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th August 2015, 6:00 pm

"You were talking with Thomas and I just knew the pain was getting worse. I didn't want to ruin your visit and I knew I needed to get to the castle." Serena said with a smile.

"I'm sure Sam will be thankful that you named one of your sons for him." Iverson said.

"I can say the same. How big are they?" Justin said.

"Baby one was born at 7:45 pm and weighed 5 pounds even and baby number two was born at 8:00 and was 4pounds and five ounces. For twins that is big." Cadence said. She walked over and checked on the babies before leaving the room again.

Samantha looked at Jasmine. "Would you like to hold him?" She asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th August 2015, 7:40 pm

Jasmine claps her hand. "I would love too." She takes Jonathan from Samantha. "Hi there sweetie, I am your Auntie Jassy. I cannot wait to spoil you." She kisses his forehead. She walks over to Brandon. "Say hello to your nephew."

Vincent smiles watching Jasmine with their boy. He leans to Serena. "How long before she is pregnant?"

Kalista goes over to Iverson. "Here you can hold your grandson."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th August 2015, 7:55 pm

Brandon smiled as he looked at his nephew. “He has Vincent’s cheeks and chin. Are they identical twins?” He asked.

Serena smiled as she whispered to Vincent. “I’m surprised she isn’t pregnant now.” She said. She chuckled as she looked up at Brandon. “According to Amelia, yes they are identical twins.”

Iverson took his grandson gently in his arms. “They are so precious. They look just like their parents. I think the two of you did a wonderful job creating these two. They are so beautiful.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st August 2015, 3:22 pm

Vincent looks over at Serena. "We thank you all for being here, but now we want some time with our boys."

Jasmine looks at Jonathan. "Awwwsss, but they are doing just fine here in our arms. You have the whole rest of their lives to be with them." She reluctantly hands him over. "I will get some food sent up here, but I will be back first thing in the morning. Brandon, do you think they will let us extend our trip a couple of days? Then again, they may want to be out here for the presentation."

"We love all of you and will see you later." Kalista kisses the babies and Serena. "Come with me Jasmine..." She pulls her out of the room.

Samantha says her goodbyes as well. "We love you so much and will be back later."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd August 2015, 7:35 pm

Serena yawned as she looked up at Jasmine. “I am also very tired. I think after this exciting evening we could all use some rest.” She said. She looks at Samuel in her arms and smiles.

Justin walked over and took Samantha’s hand. “We will be back tomorrow to see them. I would love to hold my grandson.” He said. He says his goodbyes and leaves with Samantha.

Iverson had kissed Serena’s forehead. “Get some rest tonight. You are going to need it.” He said. He then leaves with Kalista and Jasmine.

Brandon chuckled as he looked at them. “Don’t mind Jasmine, you know she loves babies.” He said as he waves to them. He headed over to Jasmine and Kalista who were in the hall talking. He didn’t want to disturb them.

Serena looked up as Brandon closed the door behind him. She looked at Vincent and smiled. “Look at our boy’s Vincent. They are so beautiful and I could not love them anymore then I do now.” She said. She look his hand as they each held a child in their arms.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd August 2015, 9:07 pm

"I can't believe that the had to babies. You guys will have to alert the people, I bet they are lining up at the gates." Jasmine tells her.

"It reminds me of when Serena was born." Kalista chuckles. "Go get some rest, I will make sure to send a telegram to Father."

Jasmine turns to Brandon. "Oh there you are. I think we should get to bed. We are going home again soon."

~~~~~~

Vincent stares at his son, still amazed by him. "I know how you feel. I love our sons more than anything." He sets Jonathan in the incubator. "Now get some sleep, I know you must be exhausted." He takes Samuel from Serena. After placing him next to Jonathon, he kisses her forehead. "I love you so much."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th August 2015, 5:18 pm

Iverson chuckled. "The announcement will have to wait till tomorrow. It is late and I'm sure the people are speculating about it already. We will do it in the morning." He said. He waved good night to the others and he and Kalista head go bed with Reginald.

Brandon smiled as he put his arm around Jasmine. "I am glad we were here today. This has been a perfect trip." He said. They headed to their room and he opened the door for Jasmine.

"I am glad I didn't help her give birth, but I'm also glad we were here. The babies are adorable."

~~

Serena yawned as Vincent kissed her forehead. "I love you Vincent and I'm thankful for our love, not only that but I'm thankful that we have two children together. I will rest easy tonight knowing that our little ones are with us." She had to admit she was exhausted. She closed her eyes and almost immediately was asleep.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th August 2015, 5:34 pm

Vincent watches her as she sleeps. She is amazing. He looks over at the babies sleeping. He gets up and goes over to the incubator. He looks down, those are his boys. He cannot help but touch Samuel's cheek, then Jonathon's.

After watching them a few minutes longer he sits down in the recliner provided. He too falls asleep.

~~~~

"Are you going to be in the room when I give birth. I think I would like to have you there." Jasmine smiles as she undresses. "We will get the telegram out tomorrow and then leave the next day. Did you want to spend the night at the Goddess Temple?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th August 2015, 5:54 pm

Brandon smiled as he gets ready for bed. He walks over to the bed and sits down. He waits for Jasmine and then snuggled up to her in the bed. "I would love to be in the room with you as you give birth some day. Now until then I will hold you in my arms."

They fell asleep together in each others arms.

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th August 2015, 7:11 pm

Rp has officially ended.
Luna
Luna
Administrator