Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 2 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 31st July 2015, 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Serena handles the crowd in a calm manner and answers the people as they talk to them. “We are all in wonderful health, thank you for asking. The boys are doing well at this time and the doctor says that they are doing well. As for me I am certain all ladies who have been pregnant know how I feel right now.” She said joking with the people. “I promise you though that I am well. Both Vincent and I just want to have a nice evening out together.” She explained.

On that note a few of the people begin to disperse and give them space. Serena takes Vincent’s hand and smiles. “That is a little better.” She said.

~~

Brandon takes Annaleigh and smiles at her. “She is such a beautiful little girl. I am so happy for you both, Audra and Malachi.” He was holding her and looking into her eyes. “Hello there little one, your eyes are so beautiful.” He said as he gently went from side to side to sway her.

Audra smiled as Malachi put his arm around her. “She is so good. She keeps us on our toes but I cannot complain. I could not love her more than I do.” She said.

“Grayson, apologize to Jasmine! You know you are not supposed to be rough with people.” Scott said shaking his head. “You will have to excuse him, he is so happy to see you Jasmine.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 2 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 3rd August 2015, 4:52 pm

Jasmine spins her head and returns the kiss. She then gets to work. She draws a nice camping scene with Grayson, Micia, and Scott in it. There is a tent and a nice campfire with something cooking over it. There is water off to the side with horses staked near it. Also the camping materials are around as well.

She yawns, but want to get Anna's picture at least started as well. She reaches down to get the canvas from her bag and takes out lighter pencils as well.

~~~~~~~

Kalista rubs Serena's back to comfort her. "It is normal to be scared and excited. I am so happy you decided to stay here. I don't have to tell you that babies are born when they are ready. Parenthood is one of those things you have to experience for yourself. You can read all the books you want, but every experience is different."

~~~~~

"I know it means a lot, but I don't want people to make such a big deal. It was something I did out of instinct, I didn't even think about it. If you want to thank anyone, thank my parents for raising me."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd August 2015, 8:36 pm

Brandon watches over Jasmine as he writes in his journal. He is sitting on the bed as he watches her work. He sighs gently wishing she would come to bed. “Jasmine, why don’t you come to bed?” He said as he looked over at her. He prayed she heard him but knew it was a losing battle.

~~

“I know which is why I’m happy and excited and all, but I’m scared at the same time. It’s really a nauseating feeling. I cannot wait till my sons are born and I can hold them in my arms. I want to make Vincent happy as well and give him his children. I know parenthood will change me, and who knows, maybe for the better, but I pray I am a wonderful parent as you and dad were to me and Audra.” Serena said as she laid her head on her mother’s shoulder.

~~

“But they are going to make it a big deal, and not because you are a prince now, but because you saved a man’s life. Vincent I have to present you an award for that when it’s time for the graduation ceremony. I have to because all acts of bravery must be mentioned to the highest degree.” Iverson explained. “I know that it’s hard to grasp, but you must get used to these kinds of things. If you show acts of kindness people will talk, and if you do wrong people will also talk, just in a negative way.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd August 2015, 9:04 pm

Jasmine finishes up on the main line art for the Annaleigh drawing. She sees Brandon is fast asleep and goes to snuggle up to him. She is proud of herself for not falling asleep at the desk. Then again she has gotten used to sleeping with Brandon.

~~~~~~~

"I am sure that you will be an even better parent, but you will make mistakes. The key is not to second guess yourself. If you need any help at all or have any questions, I will be here for you." Kalista pets her hair soothingly. "We should get that shower started."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for the warning. I am on edge about Serena, and this happens. I did not do it because I am a Prince, rather because I am me. I hope people can see the difference." Vincent takes a sip of the drink. "I want to be in the room when Serena gives birth."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th August 2015, 9:00 am

Serena wiped a tear from her eye. "Thank you mother." She said. She then goes to get the shower started. When she walked back into the room, Kalista had set out Serena a night shirt.

"Thank you for helping me. I need this." She said as she took her dress off. She then took her bra off and sighed as she cleaned up a little. "I am going to need some leak guards when I get out." She said. She then walks into the bathroom to take her shower.

~~

Iverson raised his eyebrows at Vincent. "I'm sure the people will know that you are that kind of person." He said. He took a deep breath. "Are you sure you want to do that? I know they would not allow me to be in the room when all three of my children were born. I understand it's not a place for a man to be."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th August 2015, 3:45 pm

"You may have those babies sooner than you think." Kalista helps Serena wash herself up. "I am so glad we have you here. I would hate to have you try to come up to the castle in labor."

~~~~~~~~

"I am sure. I don't care if it is not typical. My place is by her side in sickness or health, and that includes labor." Vincent insists. "I think enough time has passed for her to take the shower." He won't admit it, but his back is stiffening up as well. He gently tries to get up.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th August 2015, 7:37 pm

Serena finishes up with the shower and sighs. She feels so much better after having a real shower. “Thank you for helping me.” She said. She waddles into the bedroom with a towel wiping down her body to dry off. She looks up at her mother as she bit her lip. She took her gown and put it on. “Do you think it will be soon?” She asked.

~~

Iverson watches as Vincent tried to stand up. He offers him his hand and then helps him up. “Don’t be afraid to ask for help.” He said. He smiled. “If that is what you want, as long as that is what Serena wants as well.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th August 2015, 8:05 pm

Vincent takes Iverson's hand. "Thank you. She already told me that she wants it as well." They leave the room and walk down the hall. Vincent stops outside the door.

"One cannot say for sure, but I know it will be sooner than later." Kalista helps her dry off.

Vincent knocks on the door to make sure Serena is dressed. "Hello my love it is me, is it alright to come in. I know you must be tired."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th August 2015, 8:14 pm

Serena yawns as her mother helps her slip her gown on. “Thank you for being there, mom. It makes me feel better.” She said. She hears a knock on the door and turns to look at the door. “You can come in Vincent.” She said.

Iverson had put his hand on Vincent’s shoulder. “You are a good man to be by her side. The goddess will bless you.” He said as he held on to Reginald as he sipped on his cup. Iverson opened the door for Vincent and Serena was brushing her hair. “I hope the two of you get some sleep tonight. Make sure you get some rest tomorrow.” He said with a smile.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th August 2015, 8:18 pm

Kalista winks at Serena. "That is my cue to leave. I have my own men to get back too." She walks past Vincent who had entered the room.

Vincent walks over and takes the brush from Serena. "Are you feeling better? I don't know about you, but I am ready for my pain meds and the bed. I hope tomorrow the pain is better. I know the second day is worse than the first one."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th August 2015, 8:37 pm

Serena smiled as her parents left them for the night. She lets Vincent brush her hair as they talk before going to bed. Before long she too is even tired. She gives Vincent some medication for his back and rubs the cream on it and then they both go to bed. She manages to fall asleep on the bed beside of Vincent.

~~

Morning comes and Brandon wakes up. He yawns and rolls over to see if Jasmine is sitting at the table. As he rolls over, he realizes something or someone is in the bed. He smiles as he brushes Jasmine’s hair away from her face gently. She was beautiful as she slept. He lay in the bed watching her sleep. He didn’t think she would make it to bed and it had been hard to go to sleep without her next to him. He lies there smiling at her as she sleeps.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th August 2015, 8:48 pm

Jasmine slowly opens her eyes. She sees Brandon watching her. "How long were you awake? Why didn't you wake me? Aren't you proud, I actually came to be." She stretches. "I have to get ready. Take a look at the line art and tell me what you think?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th August 2015, 9:15 pm

Brandon smiles as he leans over and kisses Jasmine. "I haven't been waiting too long. I am proud of you. I woke up expecting to see you at the table asleep." He said. He sits up in bed and stretches his arms out. "I will take a look and see what you did."

He gets up as they begin to get ready and walks over to the table. "These are good. I know Grayson is going to love this once it is painted. He is going to wind up with a collection of painted casts that you painted in his young life." He said laughing. He looked at the picture of Annaleigh. "This picture will be amazing when it is finished. I cannot wait to see it painted." He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 5th August 2015, 3:09 pm

Jasmine is surprised that Brandon actually got up. She gets out of bed and hugs him from behind. "Thank you, I am going to take a shower, then we can get ready for breakfast."

She takes off her pajama top as she walks to the bathroom. She crumples it up and throws it at Brandon before getting there. She winks at him as she walks into it.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 5th August 2015, 6:11 pm

Brandon smiles as he catches the clothes from Jasmine. "Someone is in a teasing mood this morning." He said winking at her. He tosses the clothes into the hamper and then takes his own clothes off.

He walked into the bathroom where Jasmine had started the water and he walked up behind her. " Good morning to you too." He said as he kissed the back of her neck.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th August 2015, 6:15 pm

"Sorry if I am in an amorous mood." Jasmine undresses him and they take a playful shower. Once done, they get dressed. Jasmine gathers the treaty envelopes so they don't have to come back for them. She puts on her circlet.

"I have to wear this because it is an official function. I love the blue though. Ugh I cannot believe how cold it is here." Jasmine puts on a sweater.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 6th August 2015, 7:25 pm

Brandon smiles as he puts his arm around Jasmine. "Don't worry, I am here to keep you warm." he said. He walked with her out of the room and took the papers from her. "It's not really cold, just cooler then you are used too."

Brandon had to admit, after spending so much time in the warmer regions, he too was chilly. It was a good thing he was wearing his blazer with his outfit sense they were going out later.

Audra and Malachi were walking down the hall with Annaleigh. Malachi was holding her and smiling as he kissed her cheek. "Good morning, I hope you both slept well." Audra said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th August 2015, 7:48 pm

"Now let me have that little girl." Jasmine takes Annaleigh from Malachai. All he can do is shake his head and open the door for them.

"Oh guys the rocking horse is beautiful. I know Annaleigh will love it." Audra follows them in.

"Hold it young man." Scott grabs Grayson. "She is holding the baby. Good morning you guys. I hope you are hungry."

Brandon pulls out the chair for Jasmine and she sits down. "Jassy are you done with my cast?" Grayson asks

"I have the line art done, I will color it tonight." Jasmine answers.

The servants bring out the food and they begin to eat.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 6th August 2015, 8:19 pm

Brandon takes his seat as he sees the look on Grayson’s face. It’s a cross between disappointment and excitement. He has to cover his face as he points it out to Jasmine.

Micia takes her seat beside of Scott. “I’m certain she will have it done before she leaves Grayson, just have patience.”

“But being patient is hard!” Grayson said.

Brandon looked over at Grayson. “You can do it. I bet you a nickel piece that you can do it.” He said.

“You’re on!” Grayson shouted as he stood up in his seat.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th August 2015, 8:56 pm

Jasmine shakes her head. "I can't believe you guys are betting. Before we do anything though we have to get the treaty signing and then we want to visit the temple. Are we still on for taking Annaleigh to the temple?"

"Of course you can have her. I am sure Audra will be fine for a few hours." Malachai insists. He wraps his arm around Audra's shoulders.

Breakfast is done and Jasmine hands Annaleigh back to Audra. "I will come pick you up after the treaty signing."

They walk to a study with Micia and Scott. They all take a seat. Jasmine takes out the two sealed envelopes. Micia breaks one seal and Jasmine the other. "As you can see King Lawrence has already signed both copies, and it was notarized. I am here to witness your signature and notarize your signature."

Micia looks at the copy. "I know what this says already as we discussed it in depth." She looks at her copy and flipped it to the last page. She take out a fancy feather pen. She signs each copy with a flourish. Jasmine then applies a seal to make it official. She takes one copy.

"I will take on back to King Lawrence. Queen Micia thank you very much." Jasmine shakes her and Scott's hand.

"Now go enjoy the rest of your day. I know you will be leaving early tomorrow." Micia tells them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th August 2015, 8:22 am

Brandon watches as both Micia and Jasmine sign the treaty. "That was simple, are signings always this easy?" He asked.

"Not always, the kingdoms of Altier and Moldova however are in a time of peace right now with one another." Scott explained. "Making it much easier to work out treaties."

"I see, that is understandable." Brandon said. He was scratching his chin as they talked. He then shook Scott's hand. "Am I to assume that if this was a time of war this treaty wouldn't have happened?"

"You are correct Prince Brandon. The treaty that would have happened would have been made to ease tension between the nations and stop the tragedy that comes with war." Micia said.

"Thank you Queen Micia and King Scott. I thank you for your time." Brandon said before bowing to the couple.

Brandon offered Jasmine his arm and she took it. "Are you ready to get Annaleigh? I would like to show her to my mom as well." He said as they left the office.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th August 2015, 3:11 pm

Jasmine nods her head. "Let's go kidnap a princess. Micia was right, if it had been war time, then the two parties would be present."

They get to the Trommell's door. Jasmine knocks on it. "We are here to give you some private time."

Malachai opens the door. "Come in, Audra is getting everything ready."

Jasmine looks over and sees Audra by a bag. "Ok let's see you have diapers, wipes, a change of clothes, the changing pad, burping towels, a small bag for dirty diapers, bottles, formula, extra pacifiers, wipes, and a bottle with water in it." Jasmine runs down the list in her head.

Audra shakes her head. "I don't know what is worse, that you went through that from the top of your head, or that it is more complete than my list." She sighs as Malachai brings out the buggy. "I know I shouldn't be worried, but I am."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th August 2015, 3:35 pm

Brandon walked in behind Jasmine and smiled as he watched Jasmine go through the list. "Don't worry Audra, we will bring her back to you. I promise." He said. "You just enjoy your time together."

He walked over and picked up Annaleigh who was in the craddle. He walks over to Jasmine and smiles. Tell mommy you will be back for dinner." He said with a smile.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th August 2015, 4:11 pm

Jasmine tickles Annaleigh's chin before Brandon puts her in the buggy. They leave the room to Audra sighing. "This will be good for them. Although I can only imagine how it feels. I probably will be the same way."

Jasmine bundles up before they walk outside. It gets easier every time they are here, but she cannot help but be a little nervous. The people do come around to see their little princess, they also ask how Brandon and Jasmine are doing. Jasmine picks up Annaleigh and shows her off to the people. Little Annaleigh eats up the attention by cooing and blinking her pretty blue eyes at them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th August 2015, 4:26 pm

Brandon is a little nervous with the crowds but is handling it with a little more ease then before. Besides, if the baby can do it so can he.

They make their way through the area and Brandon put his arm around Jasmine when they reach the area where she was hit with the arrow. "It's been a long time sense we were here last." He said. "Are you OK?"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th August 2015, 7:37 pm

Jasmine looks ahead. "I am fine. It is getting easier each time I come here. Besides we have to get some flowers for your mom's grave." There is some apprehension in her eyes, but not overwhelming. "You are doing great with the people."

They walk down the marketplace and reach the spot where she was shot. Jasmine pulls Brandon to her and kisses him. "This is where we first met."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum