Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 39 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion 26th August 2015, 3:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dear Serena and Vincent,

I hope you guys are able to come to the party. Little Ava is growing so quickly. I cannot believe she is going to be a year old. It will be nice to see the boys again. They must be at least five now. Ava took her first steps for Mom the other day. She was tickled pink except for the fact it took place at the park. Of course the people ate it up. Mom still does not like the limelight at all. Sakura treats her like a little sister.

We just got back from Ells for a treaty negotiation. Lawrence was only there for support. I handled the whole thing. They are still upset about Nathaniel and Levi, but I was not rude to them. Speaking of they are in the process of adopting a little boy. Little Gwen is so adorable. She has brown hair and the greenest eyes. She is really outgoing and Nathaniel has to keep an eye on her sometimes.

Oh and congratulations! I cannot wait to give you more belly rubs. I hope for your sake your little one is a girl. How does it feel to be the only girl?

My the Goddess keep you safe until you come here, and I hope to see you soon.

Jasmine
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 39 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 7th February 2016, 2:39 pm

Brandon began pulling out clothes. "I am going to miss you so much." He said. "It's been years sense we have been apart at night. I don't know if I can do it." He said as he kissed her. He bought her back to him for a hug.

"Tell me everything will be alright." He said as he kissed her neck.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th February 2016, 3:18 pm

Jasmine helps him pack. He pulls her close and kisses her neck. She turns around and kisses him back. "Everything is going to be alright. Instead of words, why don't I show you?" She brushes her fingers on his temple.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th February 2016, 3:21 pm

"I think I would like that." Brandon said after she kissed him. He took her back to the bed and held her close. "Show me how much you love me." He whispered in her ear.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th February 2016, 3:41 pm

Vincent wakes up the next morning to an empty bed. He misses waking up to her in the morning. He gets up and walks to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

~~~~~~

Jasmine wakes up a little stiff, but it was totally worth it. She looks over at Brandon's sleeping form. He is going to forgo the carriage and travel by horseback. He should be safe since he is not going near Ells. She smiles at him and kisses him.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th February 2016, 5:28 pm

Serena had moved to the chaise overnight. She wakes up and hears the water running. She stretches Out and feels the baby move. She smiles and rubs her stomach. She then heads to the bathroom. "Good morning."

~~

Brandon opens his eyes and sees Jasmine looking into his own eyes. He kisses her again and remembers last night.he then sighs as everything flashes back. "Good morning to you too."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th February 2016, 5:48 pm

"Good morning my love." Vincent dries himself and kisses Serena. "How did you sleep? I miss waking up to you in my arms." He begins his routine. "I have to be up at the castle today. Do you want me to take the boys, or can you and Leigh Ann handle them today?"

~~~~~~~

"Last night was amazing. I hope you remember that when you are gone. I think I have something for you to bring them. Please give them all my love. I wish we could go with you, but I cannot leave at this. Don't worry about us, we are going to be fine." Jasmine kisses him.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th February 2016, 6:46 pm

"Leigh Anne and I will watch the boys today. I miss having them." Serena said. She then begins to get dressed. "Did you sleep well at least? I miss being with you at night. It is just uncomfortable."

~~

Brandon hugs Jasmine. "I will miss you so much. Ava as well. I will remember last night and take it with me. I love you so much. I would like you to see me off. It might be best if Ava doesn't see me off. I don't want to upset her."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th February 2016, 7:03 pm

"You were the same way with the boys." Vincent kisses her. "Have fun with the boys. I will let them sleep in a litttle for you." He gets dressed and goes downstairs. Leigh Ann has breakfast ready for him. "Serena and the boys are staying home today."

~~~~~

"Are you sure that you don't want to say goodbye to her? I can handle it after you leave. She will be distracted by Gwynn too." Jasmine holds him. "I know you need to get going, but I don't want to say goodbye."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th February 2016, 7:28 pm

Serena makes it down stairs as Leigh Anne puts breakfast on the table. "I just looked in and they are still asleep. I am surprised."

~~

"If you can handle it then maybe I will. I just don't want to make it any harder on you then it already will be." Brandon said. He huggs Jasmine as he grabs his things. Let's check on them."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th February 2016, 7:54 pm

As Jasmine gets up their door flies open and Ava and Gwynn come in. "Mommy, daddy!" Ava runs to their bed and jumps on it.

"Girls off the bed. Are you girls hungry? Go get changed and we can have some breakfast. Then we have some news for Ava." Jasmine tells them.

~~~~~~

Vincent is in his office. He has the sign up sheet for the archery tournament. He is not disallowing them from entering, but he is asking for help. Soon he will have his lessons.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th February 2016, 8:06 pm

Ava's lip trembles as they get off the bed. Gweyn takes Ava's hand and they head back to their room. Brandon gets up and gets dressed. "This isn't going to be easy. How am I supposed to tell her I'm going away for a week or two?" He asked. He looks at Jasmine as she gets dressed. "Maybe I should get her dresses."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th February 2016, 8:25 pm

Serena had breakfast with the boys. The boys are food for her and she is greatful for that.

Leigh Anne brings in a snack for them after doing some house work. "Thank you so much Leigh Anne. The boys are being so good for me today."

"They know they need to be good for you. I am proud of them for bring good as well." Leigh Anne said.

Serena smiled as she sipped on some juice. The boys were playing in the floor. "Now if they would just be this good all the time."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th February 2016, 8:40 pm

"Go ahead if you want I will get breakfast set up in the study." Jasmine tells him. She finishes getting dressed and goes to the study.

~~~~~

Vincent has a good day with the troops. He decides to surprise Serena and the boys with lunch and some treats. Flowers for the girls and some toys for the boys. He pauses outside and knocks on the door. He has the flowers covering his face. He waits until the door opens and says. "Flower delivery." in a disguised voice.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th February 2016, 8:54 pm

Brandon walks in and looks at the girls. "Sorry about that. Ava, are you ready to get dressed?" She nodded her head and hollered daddy.

He hugs her and she picks out her dress. "Is this what you want to wear?" He asked.

"Yes!" She said.

He shrugged and then gets her ready for the day. "Gwyen, are you dressed?" He asked.

"Yes, uncle Brandon. I'm hungry too." Gweyn said.

"Let's go eat then" Brandon said as he picked Ava up. He gave her kisses as she giggled. "We are eating in the study this morning." He said. They walked over and opened the door. Jasmine was waiting on them with breakfast. He put Ava down and the girls ran to eat breakfast.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th February 2016, 8:58 pm

Serena opened the door and looked at the flowers. "Can you tell me who they are for?" She asked. She went to take the flowers and it is Vincent behind the flowers. "Ohh! I didn't know you would be here for lunch!" She said surprisingly.

"Daddy!" The boys said as they ran to their father.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th February 2016, 10:10 pm

"Good morning girls, I hope you had a good night. You look like you had fun. Boy I hope someone can help me eat all this food." Jasmine winks at them.

"Ohh I will." Gwynn sits down.

"Now Daddy has some news for Ava." Jasmine serves up the plates.

~~~~~~~

Vincent smiles. "I thought I will surprise you. I am done with my training and put up the sign up sheet. I am hoping to get a lot of volunteers. Some will want to be in the tournament." He hand a bouquet to Serena and the other to Leigh Anne.

"Have my boys been good for mommy?" he asks
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th February 2016, 11:14 am

Ava looks up at Brandon and her eyes get big. "What is it daddy?" She said.

Brandon picked her up and sat her on his lap. He cleared his voice. "Ava, daddy has to go see some family for a few days. Do you think you can take care of mommy for me?"

Ava's lips tremble. "I don't want you to go bye bye." She said.

"I don't either, baby, but I have too. Can you be good for mommy and take care of her for me?" Brandon said.

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th February 2016, 11:16 am

Jonathan and Samuel ran over to their dad and hugged him. "We were being really good for mommy and Lei Lei!" They said.

Serena smiled and nodded her head. "They have been so good today."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th February 2016, 4:30 pm

"Ava, Daddy has to go because grandpa is not feeling well and Daddy is a healer. Besides I need someone to take care of me. If you are good maybe you can sleep with me too." Jamine offers her.

Ava's eyes grow. "Weally? Yay!!"

~~~~~~~

"In that case, I have treats for you too." He hands each of them a teddy bear. The boys cheer and run upstairs. "I got done early, so I figured we can have lunch." He hands Leigh Ann the food.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th February 2016, 4:58 pm

Brandon hugs Ava and then puts her back in the seat. “I won’t be gone too long. Just long enough to help out grandpa.” He said.

They ate breakfast together and he finished up. “That was the best breakfast ever.” He said.

“Why?” Ava asked.

“Because I had it with the ladies I love the most. You too Gwynn.” Brandon said. He hugs both of the kids. “Are you ready to send me off?” he asked.

~~

Leigh Anne takes the bags from Vincent and smiles. “Thank you so much! You are so nice. Princess, you are a lucky woman.” She said as she took lunch to the kitchen.

Serena walked over and smelled her flowers. “She’s right you know, I am lucky to have a man like you.” She said with a smile. “Now come inside and get warm.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th February 2016, 5:38 pm

Jasmine stands walks out with Ava and Gywnn. They walk to the carriage house together. Ava gives Brandon a wet messy kiss before Jasmine pulls her away. She then leans in and kisses him. "Give them my love, and the items I packed for them. Tell them I am sorry we could not go out there."

~~~~~~~

"Here I thought I was the lucky one for having all of you." Vincent enters as Leigh Anne sets the table. "I do have to be up at the castle for more studies. Should I take the boys with me?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th February 2016, 6:25 pm

“I will do that, my love. I will be back as soon as I can. I will telegram you when I reach Rosario and after that I will telegram you from town before I head out to the ranch.” Brandon said. He kissed Jasmine in return before getting on his horse. He wiped the tear from his eye. “Be good for mommy now.” He said to Ava.

Brandon then turned his horse around and left the stable.

~~

“If you would please, they have been so good today, but playing on their level has made me tired. I think I am going to take a nap and then help Leigh Anne with dinner.” Serena said.

“Ohhh no you won’t…You will get some rest and enjoy the fire. I will let you know when It is time for dinner.” Leigh Anne said as the boys ran past her.

“Ohhhh….Lei Lei told mommy no!” The boys said in unison.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th February 2016, 6:40 pm

Jasmine wipes a tear from her eyes as well as Brandon gallops off. Ava snuggles into her shoulder. She is really going to miss him. "Well why don't we go visit grandma and grandpa. I have to tell them what is going on."

~~

"Boys after lunch, I am taking you to the castle to play with Reginald and the guards." The boys cheer as soon as Vincent gets the words out of his mouth. "Now go wash up and help Leigh Anne."

Vincent rubs Serena's back. "You get all the rest you need, and I will make sure they are nice and tired when we return."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th February 2016, 6:54 pm

Brandon gallops off out of the city and heads towards Rosario. He knows he has a long way to go, but it will take shorter time as long as he goes alone. At least this way all of the guards will be at Jasmine’s disposal if something should happen. He thinks of his family as he continues on.

~~

Serena sighs as Vincent rubs her back. “Keep rubbing my back like that, and I will be asleep before we have lunch.” She said as she gave him a kiss. This bough on howls of gagging noises from the boys. She laughed. “Someday you boys will have a girlfriend of your own and will understand.”

“Nuhh uh, right now girls are yucky. Only big girls interest us, right Samuel?” Jonathon said.

“That’s right. We like grown up ladies. They are pretty and know more.” Samuel said.

Serena was a little surprised and looked at Vincent as if asking what to say.
~~

Mitch had been hanging around the bar for a while. There were a few off duty guards there that had been drinking for a while. He was there picking up some news. “I heard he left this morning.” One of the guards said.

“I heard his grandpa was sick and dying.” Another said.

“Nah, I heard it was some business out in Rosario. You know he’s probably in the underground market.” Another of the guards said.

“Nah, the telegraph officer told me he got a telegram in the middle of the night about his grandfather. Said he ain’t got long to live. Said he needed to come see him right away.” The second one said.

“Wonder what’s wrong with the old man.” The first one said.

“I dunno, but they say they don’t know when the king will be home.” The second guard said.

Mitch heard all he needed too. He sits his hat right on his head and gets up and leaves the seat he had been sitting in. He walks out and gets on his horse and heads towards the border. Seth would want to hear about this. It would be good information for the Langorans to know as well.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th February 2016, 7:49 pm

Vincent hides his laughter. "They are going through a phase. I still remember when Lucas wanted to marry Madeline." He helps Serena up and they go to the table.

Lunch is eaten quickly. Vincent brings the boys to the castle. Reginald was thrilled to see them. He goes to the library with Glenn.

~~~

Jasmine takes the girls down to her parents. They play as Jasmine tells them what is going on. "I only hope his ride is safe. At this point riding horseback is probably safer than a carriage. I just hope George is alright. I know he is getting up in age."

Madeline hugs Jasmine. "If you need us to babysit at anytime, all you have to do is ask."

"Thank you Mom, I should be fine for now. I will take you up on that later though." Jasmine wipes the tear from her eye. "This is going to be the hardest night."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top