Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 40 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion 26th August 2015, 3:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dear Serena and Vincent,

I hope you guys are able to come to the party. Little Ava is growing so quickly. I cannot believe she is going to be a year old. It will be nice to see the boys again. They must be at least five now. Ava took her first steps for Mom the other day. She was tickled pink except for the fact it took place at the park. Of course the people ate it up. Mom still does not like the limelight at all. Sakura treats her like a little sister.

We just got back from Ells for a treaty negotiation. Lawrence was only there for support. I handled the whole thing. They are still upset about Nathaniel and Levi, but I was not rude to them. Speaking of they are in the process of adopting a little boy. Little Gwen is so adorable. She has brown hair and the greenest eyes. She is really outgoing and Nathaniel has to keep an eye on her sometimes.

Oh and congratulations! I cannot wait to give you more belly rubs. I hope for your sake your little one is a girl. How does it feel to be the only girl?

My the Goddess keep you safe until you come here, and I hope to see you soon.

Jasmine
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 40 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 9th February 2016, 8:10 pm

Serena tries to help Leigh Anne to clean up after lunch, but she runs her out of the kitchen. She sits down tiredly on the couch. It doesn’t take long before she is asleep. Leigh Anne walks in and smiles. She covers up the princess and quietly goes about cleaning up.

~~

Berenson shakes his head. “We will be here if you need us. I hate to see that he isn’t doing well. I wonder how Sarah is handling this.” He said. Ava was playing with Sakura and Gwynn in the floor. “I’m certain that he did the right thing though. At least by not taking the carriage no one will notice who he is. It is probably for the best.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th February 2016, 8:29 pm

Jasmine needed the time with her parents. After dinner she and Ava head back up to the castle. Ava fell asleep on the way. She was playing hard with the girls. Jasmine lies Ava down on her bed. She walks around to get herself ready for bed. She goes to the balcony and looks at the night sky. She says a prayer of protection to Brandon.

~~~~~

They boys were exhausted by the time it was ready to go home. The staff made sure they ate before leaving, unbeknowst to Vincent. Once they got home they went right to their rooms and fell asleep.

Vincent kisses Serena. "We may just have a quiet evening to ourselves. I heard the boys were playing football with the guards. They already ate as well."

Instead of having dinner in the kitchen, they had it in the living room. Then they go upstairs. Vincent pulls out a book that Glenn gave him to read for "homework".
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th February 2016, 9:09 pm

Brandon had made good time while out on the road. He decides to make up camp near a creek. He gets everything set up and makes a little fire. He looks up at the sky and misses Jasmine and Ava. He sighs as he finishes his dinner. He then says a prayer before going to sleep in his tent.

~~

Serena had enjoyed the evening with Vincent. She takes a nice hot bath to relax as Vincent reads the book Glenn had given to him to read. She enjoys her bath as it is filled with lavender oils. Afterwards, she gets out and dries off. She makes her way over to the bed and sits down. It doesn’t take long for Vincent to lay down beside of her and soon they are both asleep.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2016, 9:33 am

Jasmine wakes up to Ava playing with her stuffed animal. She was playing so quietly. "Good morning Ava." Jasmine sits up and Ava tackle hugs her. "How about we wash up, get some food and take a walk in town."

"I hungry." Ava squeezes Jasmine again. "I miss daddy."

"I miss him too." Jasmine replies. She gets up and puts on some clothes.

~~~~~~

Vincent wakes up and surprisenly Serena is still in bed. He does hear some giggling, so he cracks open his eye. Sure enough two sets of eyes are staring at him. "Good morning boys, I am going to close my eyes and count to twenty. Go hide."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2016, 9:44 am

Brandon is up before dawn. He makes sure the fire is completely out before taking his tent down. He would eat from his ration pack until getting to Rosario. If he left soon he could get there before dinner. He packs up and then leaves.

~~

Serena could hear the voices and giggles oh the boys. "Ohh hide and seek!" Samuel said.

"I love this game!" Jonathan said as they ran out of the room.

Serena opened an eye. "That was fast. I wonder when they will figure out that you are tricking them?"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2016, 10:08 am

"I am not tricking them per se. I will go look for them, but not in twenty seconds." He kisses Serena. "I am going to give them at least a minute."

~~~~~~

Jasmine and Ava enjoy a nice breakfast. Dillon stopped by to talk with her, but it was only to update her. The elite team hasn't found anything yet. There was no damage to the line nor did they see the fugitives.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2016, 10:43 am

Serena chuckles at Vincent. "I believe you." She said. She sits up in bed and stretched out. "That bath last night really helped me." She said. She then gets up and walks over to the closet to get her clothes out.

~~

Brandon felt lonely as he traveled alone. He missed Jasmine and Ava so much. Considering he had been by there sides for so long, it was hard to imagine what life was like before that.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2016, 11:10 am

As Serena gets dressed Vincent goes on a hunt for the boys. He walks around and can hear them giggling as he gets close. He chooses to make it fun though. "Now where can those boys of mine be? Geez they are hiding so well, I may have to ask for help finding them."

~~~~~~~~~

As they walk around town, people are surprised not to see Brandon. She explained he had to visit his sick grandfather. They give their well wishes.

Ms. Mitchell gives them some treats for lunch and they go to the park to eat and play a little.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2016, 11:35 am

Serena finishes getting dressed and walks out of the room. She can hear the boys giggling and Vincent looking for them. She walks to the boys door and looks around. "They are such great hiders. What should we do if we never find them?" She asked as she winked at Vincent.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2016, 2:41 pm

"We will tear apart the house looking for them. My boys will not be lost forever." Vincent proclaims loudly. He winks over at Serena.

Jonathon peeks his head out. "Daddy you silly I am right here." He goes over to Serena and hugs her legs. "I am hungry mommy."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2016, 5:58 pm

Serena laughed as the boys came out. "Well looks like everyone is hungry. Let's go see what Leigh Anne has for breakfast."

"I hope it's biscuits and gravy." Samuel said.

"I want eggs and bacon." Jonathan said.

They walked down the stairs and Leigh Anne met them there. "I was just coming up to check on everyone. For breakfast there is eggs, biscuits and gravy and some bacon."

"All right!" The boys said as they ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"I think you just made their day." Serena said as she laughed.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2016, 6:15 pm

Vincent laughs at the boys. They had a fun day together. Serena made it up to the castle with them. The boys "helped" during the archery lessons. They basically acted as gophers and had a blast.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine and Ava had a wonderful day. They had dinner at Mallory's with Nathaniel and Levi. Jasmine stole Sawyer for a while. By the time she got back to the castle there was a telegram waiting for her. She only hopes it is from Brandon and that he is safe.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2016, 7:07 pm

The night passes peacefully and so does the next day. For that Serena is grateful. She is a little stiff in her back but she knows that it is normal. She will have to get an appointment to get a massage when she can. They are sitting down to dinner at the table.

“I hate that Brandon had to leave early this morning. It was a surprise when he got here so late yesterday. I’m glad I stayed late at the office to see him.” She said.

~~

Brandon had traveled all day to make it to his grandparents’ house. He stops in the town and sends a telegram to Jasmine telling her he made it. It was getting cold and he prayed that it wasn’t cold enough for snow. All he needed to do was to get snowed in at a time like this. He heads out to the ranch.

It’s now dusk and he can see the ranch in the far distance. There is a horseman out and he can see a light coming towards him. He pushes on in the wind.

“Who are you?” The man asked.

“Uncle Caleb, is that you? It’s me, Brandon.” He said.

“Come on Brandon, its cold out here. There’s much to fill you in on as well.” Caleb said as they road towards the house.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2016, 7:35 pm

Jasmine shows Ava the telegram from Brandon. She reads it to her. Ava grabs it and does not let go. She lies Ava down holding the note. She sighs and walks to her room. She cannot sleep and goes to the desk and begins to draw.

~~~~~

While it was nice to see Brandon, Vincent cannot help but worry. "I just hope everything is alright. George is getting up in age and he recently lost his other grandparents." He rubs her back.

~~~~~~~

Melody was just lying down their son when the door opens. "Oh Brandon, come in. It is nice to see you." She looks behind him and sees only Caleb. "Oh where are Jasmine and Ava? I wanted to see that little girl so much."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2016, 7:43 pm

Serena looks at Vincent. “I know he hasn’t been well, but that would be horrible for Brandon if he lost George as well. I know how much both he and Sarah mean to him.” She said. She looks over at the clock before looking back at Vincent. “I hope all things go well for him. I will keep him in my prayers.”

~~

Brandon walks over and hugs Melody. “They were unable to come. Moldova has been under some pressure lately.” He explained. “Both of my other grandparents were just murdered and we are on the hunt for murderers. We have an idea of who we are looking for but we aren’t sure how deep we are really into this yet.” He then continued to explain to them about what had been going on.

Caleb shook his head. “It seems it has been rather unpleasant for you in Moldova then. I am sorry to hear that. I hope you catch the man who did it.” He said.

"How has grandpa been?" Brandon asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2016, 8:38 pm

Melody hugs Brandon. "That is horrible. I know how loved they were by the Moldovans. I will say a prayer for you guys. It's been touch and go, but I know he will be happy to see you. They just lied down, but you can go say hi to them if you want."

-------

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1564
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top