Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 39 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 10th February 2016, 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I won’t disturb him tonight, especially if it is his heart.” Brandon said. “I will see them in the morning. He will need all the rest he can get.”

Caleb sends him up to his room and it doesn’t take long before Brandon is asleep.

Morning comes and Brandon is up early. He gets up and can hear someone down stairs. He gets a shower in and makes his way down. Sarah is in the kitchen. “Ohhh, I thought that was you I heard last night. Though not that it matters, Melody here told me you were here this morning. I am so glad you were able to come. I hate that Jasmine and Ava weren’t able to come.” Sarah said as she hugged Brandon.

“Speaking of Jasmine, she asked me to give you this.” Brandon said as he walked over to his saddle bags. He had left them hanging over the couch during the night.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 39 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 20th June 2016, 7:52 pm

Brandon nudges Jasmine slightly. “Wake up Jasmine, we are about to stop for dinner.” He said. “We will be stopping for the night as well in the village up ahead.” He said as he rubbed her shoulders.

~~

Serena was looking out the window into the darkened skies. “The clouds were low enough this evening to, but it never did start. I think you may be right.” She said. She waits until he walks back over to the bed to massage his lower back some. “I was thinking earlier that I could use your opinion.” She said as she took in a deep breath.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2016, 3:59 pm

Jasmine yawns and stretches the best she can. "Thank you. That was a nice rest." She looks outside. There is a chill in the air. "I can tell we are far from the castle. There is a chill in the air here."

The carriage slows down. The guard helps Jasmine. She looks around at the small village. "It has been a while since we have been here. I love walking around all the small shops. I do miss Ava though."

~~~~~~~

Vincent smiles when Serena starts to rub his back. "What do you need, my love?"
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd June 2016, 7:08 pm

"I'm sure Ava would like to be here with us, but I did not feel comfortable enough to bring her on this trip. Maybe next time we can bring her with us." Brandon said as he gets out of the carriage himself. He shivers slightly as he feels the light breeze in the air. "To think we are still in Moldova, i didn't know any part of Moldova could feel the cool breezes of the north."

~~

Serena continued to massage Vincent's back for a few more minutes. She then stops and stands up. She walks around in front of him.

"Well I'm doing everything I can to help myself get over my fear and the dread that I have. I just thought if maybe you told me what you thought." Serena then took her shirt off to expose her abdomen. Her face flushes with embarrassment and she looks away.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2016, 8:07 pm

Vincent stands and walks over to her. He kisses her gently and wraps his arms around her. "You are my beautiful wife. Even more beautiful than the day I married you. Those scars on you represent your strength."

~~~~~~

The walk around a little bit greeting people as they make their way to the Inn. "Welcome to our humble Inn Majesties. Allow me to show you to our best room. Dinner will be served in the dining room shortly. I hope you are hungry."

"Thank you so much we really appreciate your hosptality." Jasmine follows their hostess. The room is smaller than theirs, but it is a nice room. "This is so pretty. Let us get cleaned up and we will be downstairs."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd June 2016, 2:55 pm

Serena puts her head on Vincent's shoulder and begins to cry. "Do you really mean that? You're not making this up? It's been so hard for me to accept this. I feel like I look, scarred." She said.

~~

Brandon looked around the room. "It's a very nice room. Look our carry on bags are here." He said. He walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. "Do you want to take a quick shower? By the time we are done, dinner should be ready."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd June 2016, 7:19 pm

Vincent taps her head. "I am more worried about the scarring here than down there. However if it bothers you, then you can do plastic surgery. I know how it must be a reminder of what happened. That decision is yours though. I love you with or without the scars."

~~

"I need to get all the dirt washed off of me" Jasmine begins to take off her clothes. "They are very efficient with our bags." She twirls her hair. "I think my shoulder is still bothering me. Think you can help me with the shower?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd June 2016, 7:49 pm

Serena continued to cry. "I feel so ugly, but your words make me feel better. These scars are a terrible reminder to me about our loss. I wish it were easier to deal with. I've never hurt so much Vincent."

~~

Brandon whistled lightly and winked at Jasmine. "Of course I can help with that." He said. They both undress and get into a shower. Brandon is gentle with Jasmine's shoulder as he washes it and her back. He didn't want to hurt her.

They both wash up and get out of the shower. "There, how is your shoulder feeling now?" He asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th June 2016, 7:03 pm

"I will be here for you as long as it takes. I love you so much." Vincent holds her as she cries. "We can talk to Amelia about getting the scarring reduced when you are ready. I want to help you any way I can."

~~~~~~~

"It feels better thank you. Now I think we should make an appearance downstairs." Jasmine gets dressed and brushes her hair. They head downstairs to the dining room and sit down. "The food smells delicious."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th June 2016, 2:36 pm

Serena held onto Vincent as she took a deep breath. She wiped her eyes and then picked her head up. “I just want everything to go away as if it never happened. I am sorry Vincent.”

~~

The hosts were just serving dinner as the royal couple took their seats. “Thank you, your majesty. Tonight’s menu consists of grilled shrimp with garlic cheese mashed potatoes and roasted green beans.”

“That sounds delicious actually. Thank you for hosting us tonight.” Brandon said after he pushed Jasmine’s seat under for her. He takes his own seat as they are served. “It looks good too.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th June 2016, 5:56 pm

"I wish that too, but it did happen and we have to live. We have to help each other grow beyond it. I love you so much and will to anything to help you." Vincent whispers still holding her. "If you need anything, let me know."

~~~~~~

"It looks delicious." Jasmine looks down and takes a bite. "Oh wow Brandon, wait until you have some. I appreciate the wine, but may I have something that is not alcholic?"

"Yes as soon as possible, Majesty." They bow and leave.

"I hope that was subtle enough. I know one glass won't permanently harm them, but I don't want to take the chance." Jasmine sighs.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th June 2016, 6:08 pm

Serena put her head on Vincent’s shoulder. She was somewhat comforted and soothed by his words. At least he still loved her. “Just hold me for a little while. Thank you for the kind words. It means so much to me that you still love me so much.” She said as she held on to him.

~~

Brandon took a bite of the shrimp and closed his eyes. “This is really wonderful. The taste is unbelievable.” He said before wiping his mouth. “I wish you could have the wine, it is paired quite nicely to go with dinner. We will sleep great tonight. Between the long travels and a nice meal, I think we will sleep soundly.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th June 2016, 6:19 pm

Vincent holds her tightly. "I will never stop loving you either."

~~~~~~

After dinner they go upstairs. They get changed into their pajamas. Jasmine sees the evidence in their bag. She will not trust it to be out of her sight. She takes them out as Brandon is in the bathroom. Will she be strong enough to face them? Will they be asinine to have Anton there? Tears begin to fall down her face.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th June 2016, 6:38 pm

Serena yawns and looks up at Vincent. “Do you promise to always love me?” She asked. “I’m pretty sure this was the bad part our wedding vows mentioned.”

~~

Brandon finishes up in the bathroom and walks out. He sees Jasmine holding the file of evidence and a few tears falling down her face. He walks up to her and lifts her chin so she can see his face. “Don’t worry about anything, you can do this and I know you can.” He said. He takes the file from her and sits it down on the counter.

“Come here.” He said. Brandon put his arms out and took Jasmine into his arms. “I love you so much Jasmine. I could not have been blessed with a better wife then you.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th June 2016, 6:46 pm

"Like the vows, I will love you until death." Vincent leads her to sit on the bed. "I would love to hold you while you sleep."

~~~~~~~

"I need you right now. Whenever I read that, I relive what he did to me. I cannot afford to fall apart in front of the other rulers. Especially while in Langoria." Jasmine tries to calm herself down.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th June 2016, 7:35 pm

Serena walks over to the bed and then sits down beside of Vincent. “Thank you for holding me, you mean everything to me.” She said as she lay down. “Could I listen to your heart?” She asked.

~~

Brandon puts Jasmine’s head over his heart. “I will always be here for you. Even if you did break down in front of them, it wouldn’t mean anything. You are no less of a ruler then they are. If anything, you are stronger than they are. There is nothing that could tell me any different.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th June 2016, 4:52 pm

"Of course you can. I hope my heart always soothes you." Vincent lies down and holds her close. He plays with her hair and takes deep breaths.

~~~~

Jasmine loves being in Brandon's arms. She closes her eyes and concentrates on his heart. "I cannot wait until this is over. I only hope they believe us."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th June 2016, 5:03 pm

Serena closes her eyes. "Thank you for staying with me. I'm just glad that you are choosing to stay with me." She said. The more she listened to Vincent's heart though, the calmer she became. It doesn't take long before she's asleep in his arms.

~~

"They have to go through the evidence first. Don't worry, we have all the evidence there that we need." Brandon said to her. He was playing with her hair as he talked to her. "Why do t we go on to sleep. I can hold you tonight so you can sleep."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th June 2016, 5:43 pm

Vincent sighs. He knows she is going through a lot, but he wishes she could see him the way he does. He closes his eyes and falls asleep.

The next morning there is giggling in the room. Vincent smiles as he can feel the boys climb up on the bed. This is what Serena needs a little bit of chaotic normal.

~~~~~~~

Jasmine lies down and places her head on Brandon's chest. Her eyes close and the next time they open it is morning. Her stomach is rolling and she sits up in bed. She dashes to the bathroom.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th June 2016, 8:30 am

Serena woke up to the boys giggling in the room. She was thankful she had put a shirt on last night before bed. She was still snuggled up in Vincent's arms as well. She feels the boys crawling up on the bed and waits for one of them to get close.whrn Samuel is close enough, she reaches out and begins to tickle him.

"Tickle monster has you!" She said as Samuel laughed.

These were the mornings she missed having.

~~

Brandon opens his eyes and hears Jasmine rush to the bathroom. He gets up and follows her to the bathroom. He rubs her back soothingly as he uses his other hand to pull her hair back. "I wish I could make this easier for you, just remember we will have two more beautiful children."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th June 2016, 4:31 pm

"One has to love days off." Vincent grabs Jonathon and tickles him too. "So what do you boys want to do today?"

"Daddy, Daddy, it's snowing." Johnathon points to the window when he is able to breath.

Vincent looks out the patio window. "Well look at that. So I say we have a snow ball fight. Should we get my brothers?"

"Yay!!" Both boys cheer.

~~~~~~~

"Not soon enough if you ask me." Jasmine rinses out her mouth. "This is getting really old." She gets dressed and they go downstairs for breakfast. The guards get their bags ready for the day's travels.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th June 2016, 4:48 pm

"Lee Lee said that we were having waffles this morning with eggs and bacon. I think that sounds yummy." Samuel said.

"I have an idea. Why do t you boys go get dressed in something warm and then come down for breakfast. Then you can go out to play." Serena said.

Both boys cheered and ran from the room. "Personally it's cold out there. I think I'll stay in and have Leah Anne help me bake some cookies and some hot chocolate. Then a nice soup for supper." Serena said. She sat up and kissed Vincent. "I needed a morning like this. It makes it easier to deal with the pain."

~~

Brandon gets ready and follows Jasmine downstairs. He pulls her chair out and she sits down as breakfast is delivered. Biscuits and gravy with eggs. "Here, lets eat breakfast before we leave. I'm sure you will want on the road as soon as possible."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th June 2016, 5:03 pm

"Aww are you sure you don't want to play with us?" Vincent sticks out his bottom lip. "I promise we won't get to rough. Later we can snuggle and I can warm you up. Come on the cool air will be good for you." He gets up and takes out some warmer clothes.

~~~~~

Jasmine smells the food. "I suppose we can eat. I love biscuits and gravy. We are crossing into enemy territory today. I hate Langoria, the royalty and the cold weather. The only thing redeeming about that Goddess forsaken nation is the colors."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th June 2016, 5:16 pm

"oh fine, i will come out to play but don't be rough with me." Serena said. She walked over And put on some warm pants and a sweater shirt.she puts on some of her warmest clothes she has and then her boots. "There, i am ready , now come on it's time for breakfast."

~~

Brandon looked around the room. "You may want to watch how loud you say that. Though we do have to go through part of Rosario to get to Langora. I'm glad we don't share an actual border with that nation." He said. "We should get there late tonight if we travel through or tomorrow around noon if we stop again for the night."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th June 2016, 5:39 pm

Vincent brings Serena downstairs. The boys were eagerly waiting at the table. "They helped set the table, what did you guys promise them?" Leigh Anne laughs.

"We are going to play in the snow." Vincent answers as he pulls out the chair for Serena.

Jonathon sees Serena dressed warm. "Is Mommy going to play with us too?"

"Yay!!" Samuel cheers. "I wanna play with Mommy!!"

~~~~~

"Sorry, pregnancy mood swing." Jasmine sighs. "I don't want to rush especially with the snow they may have. It won't make a difference schedule wise because I know the welcome dinner isn't until the night after we arrive. I am going to be tense until after the council anyway."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th June 2016, 7:26 pm

Serena smiles at the boys. “We are going to have some family fun today. It will be good for all of us.” She said. “Maybe we could build a snowman, how does that sound.”

“That sounds like fun!” Jonathon said.

“Maybe I could bake a few treats for later while you are outside. I know all of you will have fun.” Leigh Anne said as she served breakfast to everyone.

“You make the best waffles Leigh Anne.” Serena said as she took a bite.

~~

“We can take the extra time that we need then. I want to make sure that these travels are safe as well. I don’t want you in any danger.” Brandon said as they ate breakfast. They finished up and put it on the castles tab for their stay and breakfast.

“Come on, It’s only going to get cooler from here. I think the rest of the day the temperature will drop. Langora is already experiencing winter like conditions I understand.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top