Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 40 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 10th February 2016, 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I won’t disturb him tonight, especially if it is his heart.” Brandon said. “I will see them in the morning. He will need all the rest he can get.”

Caleb sends him up to his room and it doesn’t take long before Brandon is asleep.

Morning comes and Brandon is up early. He gets up and can hear someone down stairs. He gets a shower in and makes his way down. Sarah is in the kitchen. “Ohhh, I thought that was you I heard last night. Though not that it matters, Melody here told me you were here this morning. I am so glad you were able to come. I hate that Jasmine and Ava weren’t able to come.” Sarah said as she hugged Brandon.

“Speaking of Jasmine, she asked me to give you this.” Brandon said as he walked over to his saddle bags. He had left them hanging over the couch during the night.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 40 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion 28th June 2016, 8:04 pm

After breakfast and cleaning up. They get bundled up and go outside. "Stay here with Mommy and start on the snowman, I will grab my brothers."

The boys run in the snow and started gathering some up for the snowman.

~~

"I don't like the snow, but I know we came prepared." Brandon help her into the carriage. "We can start with some therapy. I have to do something to keep busy."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th June 2016, 8:32 pm

Serena and the boys begin to roll up some snow to start the snow man. “Jonathon, you roll that roll until you can’t get it any bigger. And Samuel, you make that roll bigger and I’ll make the biggest roll for the bottom.” Serena said.

They get to work on that snow man and before they know it, they have all three layers made. “Now I want you two to help me put each layer on.” She said. The boys were good at helping her stack the snow on top of one another.

“Now we need arms, eyes, a nose and mouth.” Serena said.

“What about buttons for eyes?” Samuel asked.

“And a carrot for a nose? We have sticks we can use for arms!” Jonathon said.

He ran into the back yard and dashed under the tree. Sure enough he found two long twigs that could be used as arms. Samuel went into the house and asked Leigh Anne for a carrot and came out a few minutes later with enough buttons for eyes and a mouth and a carrot for the nose.

They put the snow man together and Serena took her scarf off and put it on the snow man. “There we go. What do you boys think?”

~~

Brandon reaches over and gets the things out for therapy. He shows her what to do as the carriage gets on its way. “You need to calm down. I can tell that you are beginning to stress. I don’t want that to happen.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th June 2016, 9:03 pm

Right after the snowman is done a snowball flies by Samuel and Jonathon. Lucas begins to laugh. "That is a fine looking snowman, but now how are your throwing skills."

The boys grab fistfuls of snowballs and charge Lucas and Alistar.

~~~~~~~

"I know I do and the therapy will help." Jasmine tells him. She is going to work herself until she drops.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th June 2016, 11:45 am

Serena ducks just in time as a snow ball comes her way. “Someone’s having a lot of fun. Come on boys, let’s take them down!” she said as she joined in the snowball fight.

~~

“As long as you don’t wear yourself out, I don’t want you to do that like you have before.” Brandon said wagging his finger at her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th June 2016, 3:26 pm

The snowballs begin to fly. The adults are taking it easy on the boys so everyone has fun. Vincent gets Serena's attention. "Appears we are going to have some new neighbors." He points at a house with carriages in front.

~~~~~~~

Jasmine smirks at Brandon. "Yes Father, don't worry I learned my lesson. So let's get started."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th June 2016, 3:58 pm

Serena stops throwing snow balls and looks as Vincent points to the house that’s cattycornered from them. “We will have to stop by sometime and tell them hello.” She said. About that time she got pelted in the chest with a snowball. “Hey now, this lady is looking at our new neighbors.”

~~

Brandon sticks his tongue out at Jasmine. “I’m glad you learned your lesson. I don’t want to have to spank you again.” He said winking at her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th June 2016, 4:27 pm

"All is fair in love and snowballfights." Alistar calls out to Serena. He throws another one at her.

Vincent then throws some at him. "That is for picking on my wife."

The boys run over and tackle Alistar. "No picking on mommy."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Well if that is the punishment, maybe I should push myself a little." Jasmine looks away from him. She does not want him to be able to read her eyes as she works her shoulder out.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th June 2016, 5:19 pm

Serena laughs as the boys tackle Alistar. “Looks like the boys got you. Thank you boys for saving me, you did an excellent job.” She said.

She shivers as the snow continues to fall. “Who wants to go in and have hot chocolate and cookies?” She asked.

~~

Brandon laughed this time at Jasmine’s response. “You would say that.” He said. He then watches her work as he shows her the exercise.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th June 2016, 6:03 pm

The boys both look up still sitting on Alistar. "Meee!!" They yell. The jump off Alistar, who groans.

"Don't worry we will have enough for everyone." Vincent wave them all in.

Leigh Anne is ready with a tray full of hot chocolate and warm brownies. "It looks like you guys had fun. Boys make sure you take off your wet clothes in the bathroom, I will dry them later."

~~~~~~

Jasmine does the workout with Brandon. She is feeling a bit tired, but she presses on. She can do a little bit more. She knows she can.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th June 2016, 6:28 pm

Serena takes her things off and puts them in the bathroom as well as the boys. They walk into the living room where the fire is roaring. “Thank you so much Leigh Anne, those brownies and hot chocolate are going to hit the spot after being out in the cold.”

The boys took a seat in the floor at the coffee table and were happy when Leigh Anne gave them a brownie a piece and a mug full of hot chocolate. “Thank you Lee Lee! You’re the best ever!” Samuel said.

“You make the best hot chocolate Lee Lee.” Jonathon said as he blew on his hot chocolate.

Serena sits down on the love seat and looks up at Vincent. “Cuddle with me?” she asked.

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th June 2016, 6:59 pm

"EEEWWW" Alistar makes a gagging noise as Vincent cuddles with Serena. The boys follow suit.

"You are teaching my boys bad habits." Vincent raises his eyebrows. "I remember this when I see you with Jessica."

"Mom and Dad want to invite you to dinner." Alistar sits down on the chair.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th June 2016, 7:08 pm

They eat their brownies and drink their hot chocolate and tell Leigh Anne thank you. They then play some games inside until later on in the evening. “I think it’s about time to go on to your parent’s house. I’m certain they want to see the boys. I did ask your mom to keep them for our anniversary.” She said looking at Vincent.

The twins get up and get their coats on as well as Lucas and Alistar. “Leigh Anne, we will probably go out for dinner tomorrow night as well since it is our anniversary.” Serena said.
~~

Brandon looks at Jasmine. “Why don’t you take a break now? You have been going at it for some time now and I don’t want you to get too tired.” He said. “Besides, It’s getting cold and I thought we could snuggle up until we reached the next town.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th June 2016, 7:53 pm

"I can't believe that it is already that time. I love you so much more than the day we were married." Vincent helps her up.

They all walk over to the Elder Watson household. Samantha is just finishing setting the table. "Oh excellent we were hoping you got the message. Go wash up and sit at the table.

Lucas takes the boys upstairs to wash up. Soon the whole family is sitting at the table. "I am glad you are all here. It is so nice to have you all here."

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine nods and grabs a blanket. She curls up to Brandon. The carriage is moving a little slower and she can feel a chill in the air. "I don't even want to look outside do I?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th June 2016, 8:07 pm

“Alistar was kind enough to let us know. Thank you for inviting us. It smells so delicious.” Serena said as they began to make their plates.

“We had fun in the snow today nana!” Samuel said.

“Yea, we tackled Uncle Alistar to the ground and got everyone with snowballs.” Jonathon said as they began to eat.

“It sounds like you boys had a great time today. I’m sure someone had a workout.” Justin said looking at Alistar.

~~

Brandon shook his head as he put the blanket over the both of them. “It started snowing about an hour ago that I noticed and the closer we get to Langora the more snow on the ground. We are still a few hours away from the border.” He said. “I did notice some lights to a town or village not too far away. The guards will stop there for the night.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th June 2016, 8:57 pm

"It is more of a workout than with the guards." Alistar teases.

"Boys always are." Samantha laughs.

"Especially when you have more than one." Vincent scratches Jonathon's head.

~~~~~~~

"So do you thing you can keep me warm tonight?" Jasmine teases. She closes her eyes to rest.

Brandon wakes her when the carriage begins to slow. They are in Langoria now, and she will have watch what she says. The carriage door opens and she immediately shivers. "I cannot wait to get inside, it is cold out here."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th June 2016, 2:32 pm

"Afterwards we went in and had brownies and hot chocolate!" Lucas said. "I think that was my favourite part."

"Lee Lee makes the best hot chocolate ever!" The boys said.

Serena smiled at the boys. "Well today was a success then. I'm glad everyone had fun. Even I did."

~~

"We will be in Langora's capital city tomorrow afternoon. The guards thought it was best to stop for the night." Brandon said as the carriage came to a stop. He gets out and then helps Jasmine out of the carriage.

"I'm glad we stopped, it's very cold here and I think it's better to travel in the light."

-------

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1583
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down