Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 2 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion 30th June 2016, 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent looks at Serena, he was happy to see the smile on her face again. She is going to need more like this.

"I hope you guys have fun tomorrow. So what plans do you have for your anniversary?" Samantha asks.

Vincent scratches his head. "Nothing too intense, I just want to spend time with Serena." Honestly he's been too busy to plan anything special.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine rubs her arms and runs in. She looks around the main room. "This is gorgeous. I love the decor in Langoria, it is so colorful." She walks over to the reception. "Hello we would like a room for the night."

"Welcome to the Snowberry Inn. I will have a room ready for your Majesties shortly. Please rest in our lounge, there is a fire going to warm you up." Sheldon points over to the lounge. "We also have a variety of drinks and food to help warm you up."

"Thank you, I am sure we will enjoy the warm up." Jasmine walks over to the lounge with Brandon.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 8th July 2016, 9:27 pm

There is a blanket for them in the carriage so Brandon puts it around both Jasmine and him to keep them warm. "I know Rosario didn't, but I didn't know how much you knew about the northern countries. This is the first time I have ridden in one though." He said as the horses took off. "It's rather smooth on the snow. I'm rather impressed by the Langorans."

~~

Serena watched as the boys left the room. She then looks up at Vincent. "Where are we going?" She asked as she stretched. She sits up and scoots over beside Vincent. "Tell me how I should dress." She said looking up at him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th July 2016, 8:21 am

"There is nothing wrong with the people. The problem is their royalty, they are two faced. They act one way to their people, but another towards others." Jasmine leans her head on Brandon's shoulder. "I want to so some therapy, but at the same time I love the cuddling."

~~~~~~

Vincent smirks. "It is a surprise and you can dress however you want." He only hopes she will enjoy it. "Get dressed and I will meet you downstairs."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th July 2016, 6:30 pm

“Then we can cuddle while in the carriage and do therapy in the room. That gives us an excuse not to mingle with the royalty when we get there.” Brandon said. He put his arm around Jasmine as she leaned her head on his shoulder. “Besides, I don’t think this trip is going to be easy for either of us and the less we have to deal with anyone the better.”

~~

Serena lifts an eyebrow at Vincent as he leaves the room. She wonders what he has planned for them as she gets up to get dressed. She puts on a nice winter dress and boots to match since she knew there was snow on the ground. She then headed downstairs as Leigh Anne was putting breakfast on the table.

“I made it down here. How is this Vincent?” She asked as she looked at him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th July 2016, 8:57 pm

Jasmine leans and kisses Brandon. "In that case, I will take your advice and cuddle some more."

The trip continues and they stop for a short break. It was hard for the horses to go through the snow. After they pile back in Jasmine leans on Brandon again. This time she is tired. "I hope we don't have to do a lot of traveling, this pregnancy already has me wiped out."

~~~~~~

Vincent whistles. "You look great honey, but you are missing one thing." He gets a scarf out. "I want it to be a surprise, do you trust me?"

He waits for her to agree before putting on the scarf. He carefully takes her to the carriage. The carriage trip takes a little longer than usual hopefully it wil throw her off. It eventually stops in front of the spa.

Vincent helps her out and leans close to her. "I know you have been going through a rough time. I want to do something relaxing for the both of us." He slowly takes off the scarf. "I made both of us a couple's spa day to start off with."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th July 2016, 3:18 pm

Brandon was running his fingers through Jasmines hair. "Don't worry about anything. I know you are tired, i can see it in your eyes. Get some rest. We should be in the capital city by the time you wake up."

~~

Serena did as Vincent asked and she wondered the whole time where they were going. When he finally takes the scarf off she is surprised to be in front of the spa house.

"This is incredible! Thank you so much Vincent. It will be nice to calm down for a while and just relax." She said as she leaned over and kissed him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th July 2016, 4:06 pm

As they walk in the girls greet the Royals. "Welcome, we have everything set up for you. First is a couples mud bath, then we have a massage and facials set up for you. Now follow Anna to get ready."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine closes her eyes. She does not know how long she is sleeping for. She is shaken awake by Brandon telling her of their arrival. He helps her out and they enter the hotel.

"Welcome Majesties, we were not expecting you for a few hours. Your room will be ready in a few moments. Please allow us to take your bags and please rest in the lobby."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th July 2016, 6:05 pm

Serena followed Anna into the room with Vincent. "You really did have this all planned out, didn't you?" She asked.

"If you will get ready for your mudbath, i will leave you so you can get ready. I will be back to check on you." Anna said before leaving the room.

Serena began to undress she used her arms to cover her stomach the best she could. She then quickly gets into the mudbath. "Today will be a good day." She said out loud.

~~

Brandon walked into the lobby with Jasmine and looked around the room. "It seems others were anticipating the weather. I see several other royalty here as well." He said to Jasmine.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th July 2016, 7:37 pm

Vincent grins at Serena. "When is the last time we did something together like this? I think we both can use a break." He kisses her before going into the changing room. He undresses and puts on the robe. He meets Serena by the mud bath room. He waits until Anna is gone before disrobing. He poses for Serena.

~~~~~~~~~
Jasmine goes up to some Royals she recognizes and greets them. They point out the display with the masks. Jasmine is surprised they still have them on display. It seems like such a long time and at the time.

Soon they are told that their rooms are ready. Jasmine walks with Brandon and opens the door. "Wow this is really nice. Why don't you get cleaned up and I will unpack. Then we can switch."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th July 2016, 12:32 pm

Serena whistles at Vincent. He was still handsome and the sight of him was still pleasurable to her. How long had it been since she saw him naked like this? A part of her wanted him and the other part was scared to disrobe in front of him still.

"You never fail to amaze me." She said with a smile.

She was also in her robe and slowly dropped it to the floor. She coveredher stomach with her arms. She stood there frozen in front of Vincent.

~~

Brandon nodded his head. "Sounds like a plan. I could use a nice warm shower." He said. He hugged Jasmine and gave her a kiss before walking into the bathroom.

Brandon undresses and turns the water on. He checks his face but decides to wait to shave till morning. He then gets into the shower.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th July 2016, 7:49 pm

Vincent's eyes roam Serena's body. He goes up to her and moves her hands. "Never be ashamed of your body. I think you are gorgeous." His eyes drift down to her scars. "I wish I could kiss your owies, but we are in public. That will have to wait for later. For now, come with me and take a nice mud bath."

~~~~~~

Jasmine sees a box on the bed with her name on it. They pulled out all the stops at this hotel. She opens it up and sees an emerald hair barette. There is an envelope under it. She pulls out the envelope, seeing a nice purple sweater. She reads the note inside the letter. Her face pales and her hands begin to shake. She takes out the sweater and finds another one under it. Her vision turn to black and she collapses to the ground.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th July 2016, 8:13 pm

Serena follows Vincent over to the mud bath and gets in with him. “I still can’t believe you find me gorgeous. I have a hard enough time accepting this body, much less asking you to accept it. It’s been a long time sense we relaxed like this.” She said.

~~

Brandon finishes up in the shower and turns off the water. “I’m out now Jasmine if you want to get ready for a shower.” He called out. He was drying off and surprised she didn’t answer him. He figured he would surprise her and give her a little show, she would like that.

He wraps the towel around him and walks out of the room expecting to see her sitting on the bed getting ready. He yanks the towel off and poses before realizing Jasmine was in the floor. “Oh goddess…Jasmine!” He said. He dropped his towel and ran over to her. He picked her up and put her on the bed, pushing the items to the side. He checks her heart beat and thanks the goddess that her heart is beating. He then taps her shoulders slightly. “Jasmine, are you alright? Can you hear me?” He asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th July 2016, 8:48 pm

Vincent puts his arm around her shoulders. "Too long if you ask me. I do want you to relax today though. You deserve it, my love." He kisses her cheek. "Mud is so relaxing when it is warm."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine hears Brandon in a fog. Her mind is lost in fear though. How did he know she was here of all places. Her hand is still clenching the note.

My dearest Jasmine,

How I wish I could be there when you are in my country. I would love to caress your body again. I happened to find the barette I gave to you back in Sangria. I had to replace the sweaters though. I heard they were burned. I cannot imagine how. I hope this tides you over until I see you again....And I will see you again, for you are my angel.

Love,
Anton
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th July 2016, 9:03 pm

Serena gets comfortable in the mud bath and lays her head on Vincent’s shoulder. “Never thought I would have you playing in mud again, did you?” she said playfully. “I remember when we were kids and we would play in the mud. My parent’s would scald me.”

~~

Brandon is looking for something he can use as a fan when he notices the paper in Jasmine’s hand. She is gripping the paper hard and he doesn’t want to tear it but he wants to read it. It takes him a few minutes, but he manages to get the paper out of Jasmine’s hand with only minor tears in the paper.

He bites his lip and slams his fist into the wall. Such an arrogant asshole. If he was here now he wouldn’t be saying that. Instead of throwing the paper away though, he puts the paper with the file of evidence. He then gets a fan and begins to fan Jasmine’s face. “Jasmine, it’s alright, he’s not here and can’t get you. I’m here, it’s me Brandon.” He said. He prayed he could get her to wake up. If not he would have to get the doctor and he knew she wouldn’t want him to do that.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th July 2016, 9:18 pm

Vincent laughs. "I never knew that. It was fun though. I cannot believe how long we have known one another. I didn't think the feelings turned to love until later." He takes a handful of mud and rubs it on her head.

~~~

Jasmine hears Brandon's voice. It is coming clearer. Eventually she moans and she feels a hand touching hers. She jerks her hand back and jumps to the side. It takes her a few moments before her eyes focus on Brandon. "What happened? How did he find me? I want him gone Brandon...I want him out of my life." She buries her head into his shoulder and sobs.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th July 2016, 9:43 pm

“Hey!” Serena said laughing. “I agree, it wasn’t until much later that I fell in love with you.” She said as she took a handful of mud. She lifted it over Vincent’s head and opened her hand to let the mud splatter over him. As long as she didn’t have to see her scars, she didn’t have to worry about the way she felt.

~~

Brandon holds Jasmine close to him as she cries. He is rubbing her back to console her, the best he can. “Shhh, Everything will be alright, he can’t get you here. We are here to get him out of our lives for good. All we can do is wait for the council to begin and the charges to come forth. He probably isn’t even in the country.” He said to her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th July 2016, 10:01 pm

Vincent sees the smile on her face. It was his goal for today. He wanted her to forget about the injury for at least a little while. He wants her to realize that she is beautiful even with the scars. He grins at her. "Oh are you declaring a mud war? Do you remember who won the last one?"

~~~

"Why does he continue to terrorize me?" She looks at Brandon. "I am sorry I should be stronger, but I am so scared." She searches frantically for the box. "Get rid of this. Brandon, am I safe at this hotel, or should we try to find another one? He may not be here, but he has allies here." She gazes into his eyes as she bites her lip.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th July 2016, 5:12 pm

Serena wrinkled her nose as she looked up at him. “The last I recall, you did, but only because I fell in the mud. Which I still say you tripped me.” She said chuckling.

~~

“He does it because he knows he can. It’s ok though, I am here for you. I will have the items donated so that someone else can use them.” He said as he ran his fingers though her hair. “Running would just give him another reason to do it again. His parent’s must be giving him the information that he wants. If we just move to another hotel, they will just tell him again and it will continue. Don’t worry, we can do this.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th July 2016, 5:32 pm

"I would never trip you. I cannot help that you are clumsy." Vincent winks at her. Anna comes in to tell them the bath is done. Vincent waits until Serena is out and starts "drawing" on her. He then walks to the showers.

~~

"I am go glad we left Ava at home. I cannot risk having her here." She looks up at Brandon. "Please make sure you are by my side at all times. I don't trust them not to try anything." She eventually sits up. "I am going get ready to make an appearance for dinner."

It was worse than she imagined. Why do they think they can still have her as a daughter in law? She is going to come down hard on Langoria, and only hopes the council feels the same way.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th July 2016, 5:50 pm

Serena shivers as Vincent draws on her body in the mud. She walks over to the showers with him and turns on her shower. “You are so silly, you know that?” She asked. She then washed the mud away from her body and her hair. She takes a deep breath and without thinking showers in front of Vincent so he can look at her body. Her eyes are closed as she washes her hair.

~~

“Don’t worry Jasmine, I will. I promise not to leave your side.” Brandon said as he kissed Jasmine’s cheek. He watches her as he sits here still naked beside of her. “Don’t worry, everything will work out just fine.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th July 2016, 8:11 pm

Vincent walks over and kisses Serena. "I love you so much. You are so beautiful to me."

He walks over to his shower. He cannot act on his wants right now. Not here at the spa. He only hopes she will be ready for something later on.

After the showers they go to the massaging tables. They each have their own table and the massuses get to work on their bodies.

~~~~~~

She lets the water drip all over her. She wants her worries to wash away with the water. She washes up and finishes her shower. She dresses in a nice dress and boots. To her it is so heavy, but it will keep her warm. She brushes out her hair and puts it back. Then she leaves the bathroom. She smiles at Brandon. "It can't get any worse than this. Come let's go to dinner."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th July 2016, 8:27 pm

Serena is ready for the massage. She needed a way to calm down and let the anxiety slip away. At least today was turning into a wonderful day. Maybe this evening would be nice as well. All she could think about though was how Vincent was going to expect a little one on one time some time eventually. How was she supposed to give it to him?

~~

Brandon had put on a sweater with some slacks. He put his boots and put his hair back into a pony tail. He then waits for Jasmine to finish up.

“Don’t let them get to you. We can handle anything they throw at us. The box is already gone. I had it taken from the room by our guards and put into the carriage so that I could use it as evidence before getting rid of it.” Brandon explained. He then kissed Jasmine as he took her hand and they left the room.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th July 2016, 9:57 pm

Vincent did not fall asleep like before, but it definitely was relaxing. After the massage it was time for the pedicure and manicures. He still feels odd doing it, but he will not say anything.

~~~~

"He won't be there at least. if we are lucky it will be only the royals at the hotel. I cannot face the Langorian royalty tonight." Jasmine takes Brandon's arm and puts on her Queen face. "We are hungry. I only hope I can keep dinner down."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st July 2016, 1:45 pm

Serena enjoys her pedicure. She is relaxing but still has the thought of how to please her husband in the back of her mind. It’s a good thing they are out or she would probably be panicking again. “Are you having a good time Vincent?” She asked. “I know I am.”

~~

Brandon has Jasmine’s arm and smiled. “I don’t know if we are the only one at this hotel. The chances are that we are the only royals here are slim though. The royal city only has so many places to host their guests.” He explained. “Don’t worry, you can do this.” He said as he opened the door for them.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st July 2016, 1:55 pm

"I am having a great time. I hope you are enjoying yourself as well." Vincent smiles at her. He hopes this will ease her anxiety. His hands are done and he goes into the chair.

"I hope you are getting hungry. After this we have dinner at Antonio's." Vincent tells her. "Then maybe a little dancing at the Blue Moon."

~~~~~

They walk to the dining room and there are a few other Royals there. She is relieved not to see the Ells delegation there. However she does see Lorene and Prescott. "Hello Lorene, I cannot believe you are here. You look great."

Lorene rubs her stomach. "Well it was not expected, but his majesty broke his ankle. So here we are." She hugs Jasmine as Prescott shakes Brandon's hand. "I cannot believe what happened. Are you alright?" She whispers in Jasmine's ear.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st July 2016, 2:41 pm

“I am enjoying myself. I am just waiting on my hands to finish so that we can go to dinner. I love Antonio’s. It will be good to go have something to eat and then some dancing afterward.” Serena said.

She sits in the chair to finish having her nails to dry and looks up at Vincent. “Whenever you are finished, I am.” She said.

~~

Brandon shook Prescott’s hand. “We didn’t expect you here. It’s a pleasure I assure you to know we are in good company at least.”

“Don’t worry, you know you have our support. “ Prescott said as Brandon pulled out Jasmine’s chair for her. He pushed her under and then took a seat himself.

“We appreciate your support. Any support is good and we could use any of it right now.” Brandon said as he looked over at Prescott.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top