Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 40 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion 30th June 2016, 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent looks at Serena, he was happy to see the smile on her face again. She is going to need more like this.

"I hope you guys have fun tomorrow. So what plans do you have for your anniversary?" Samantha asks.

Vincent scratches his head. "Nothing too intense, I just want to spend time with Serena." Honestly he's been too busy to plan anything special.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine rubs her arms and runs in. She looks around the main room. "This is gorgeous. I love the decor in Langoria, it is so colorful." She walks over to the reception. "Hello we would like a room for the night."

"Welcome to the Snowberry Inn. I will have a room ready for your Majesties shortly. Please rest in our lounge, there is a fire going to warm you up." Sheldon points over to the lounge. "We also have a variety of drinks and food to help warm you up."

"Thank you, I am sure we will enjoy the warm up." Jasmine walks over to the lounge with Brandon.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 40 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 10th February 2017, 1:33 pm

"we have the guards check on them when they do their hourly patrol. We don't want them to get hurt or something happen up there." Iverson said as they are.

Serena was holding a squirmy Hope. We hate that the border between your nation's is picking up the battle. I know what I've heard from Jasmine in letters and she sounds slightly stressed. I don't see how she's able to think about war when she's so close to giving birth. All I could think about at that time was getting ready for them to come. I was just ready for their arrival at that time." She said.

~~

Brandon headed up to Jasmine's office. He opened the door and reaches for the yellow telegram that he sees sticking out where she tucked it away earlier. He sits down in her chair, turns on the light and reads the telegraph. He sighs what is he going to do with her? Jasmine should have showed her this telegram earlier. The border that they share with Ellis needs someone out there now to lead them since most of his good men are in Rosario. He needs to go. He takes the telegram with him and heads upstairs to the boys room. He stands in the doorway watching Jasmine and Ava. "Jasmine..We should talk."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2017, 1:38 pm

Ava is playing with the toys more than putting them away, but she is being quiet and helping put away the things for the lower drawers.  Jasmine sees Brandon in the doorway and sees the telegram in his hand.  "Ava, you play here for a little while.  Mommy and daddy need to talk."

She steps out of the room with him and closes the door slightly.  "You went to my office instead.  Brandon, I know what you are going to do.  I don't want you to go, not now.  Not when I am this close to giving birth, and not when Anton is still loose."

~~~

"Honestly, I am pleasantly surprised it was quiet for this long. It would be easy to beat our divided troops. I wonder though what does Ells have to gain from all of this?" Kalista says.

"It is obvious what Langoria wants. They needed allies and know that Ells is one of the few nations with no ties to Moldova and Rosario." Vincent answers. "But enough talk about war. Serena, put Hope to bed and we will visit for a bit with your family."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2017, 2:00 pm

"Jasmine, I know you want me here for that and I promise to be back in time but our troops need me right now. You will be safe here with Daniel and your father. I will bulk up the guards before I leave. How can I help you see that?" Brandon asked.

~~

Serena left the room and took Hope into their bedroom. There was a crib in there and Serena could tell Hope was getting tired. She changes her and then lays her down. It isn't long till Hope is asleep. Serena then returned to the study.

"That didn't take long."Iverson said.

"She is already asleep. She just needed changed and laid down and she was out." Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2017, 2:23 pm

"I don't think she got her afternoon nap in. She was helping Mommy." Vincent winks at Serena.

"It is so nice to be able to visit." Audra enters after lying William down. "The kids were sick before, and with the tensions being as they are, Micia and Scott are both leary."

"I can see that, we were all surprised to see the Moldovans here for the funeral." Vincent answers.

"They had plenty of guards though, especially when Jasmine and Brandon were here." Kalista points out.

~~~~~

Jasmine shakes her head. "What will you do if I go into labor when you are out there? It is not like you can just leave in the middle of the battle? As far as we know Anton is still in Ells." She hold up her hands. "Fine, you know what if you want to leave, just go."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2017, 2:51 pm

"Oh she was helping mommy alright...She decided to help with paperwork today and tried to refile some paperwork. Other then that she was good.

Personally I didn't think you guys would make it through the border with all the fighting going on. I'm just glad you were able to make it " Serena said.

"Well at first we didn't want her too, especially alone. That's why I came with her and the boys.", Malachi said. "Moldova will have to do something soon to alleviate the pressure out there. I wouldn't be surprised to see Brandon going out there himself."

~~

"Jasmine, I don't want to fight with you but our border chrises is getting worse. What happens if you go into labor and our men lose at the border and then all hell breaks lose? I don't want you to be mad at me, I want you to understand me. Please just listen to me." Brandon said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2017, 3:21 pm

"Well I hope you guys enjoy yourself while you are here." Kalista begins to pour some drinks. "Does anyone want something?"

"Paris is such a doll. She is looking more like Audra every day." Vincent rubs Serena's back.

~~~~~

"I do understand trust me. I am just scared. Remember what happened last time? I am not safe alone in the castle, and now I have to be here." Jasmine turns away from him. She wipes the tears from her eyes. "I won't be happy if you go no matter what, so don't expect me too."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2017, 3:44 pm

"I do." Serena said. She was passed a drink and she sipped on it as Vincent rubbed her back. She rarely drank much anymore since she was on an antidepressant and once a month she still saw the therapist. "I can't believe how beautiful she's become. For that matter I can't believe how much she's grown."

"Talk about growing up, your boys are getting so big! I can't believe how good they are." Malachi said. "And Reginald is getting smart on us. At his rate, he's going to be a genius."

~~

Brandon took Jasmine's hand and kissed it. "I know what happened last time. I just wish I could promise you it wouldn't happen. I don't know what's going to happen but as soon as I get things in order at the border and send for a relief from Rosario plus take a set of troops with me when I leave , I will be home. I promise. I hope to be home around the time you give birth. The doctor will probably put you on bed rest soon anyway."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2017, 4:01 pm

"He is around a lot of adults. It is almost like he is an only child at times." Kalista tells Malachai. "He is going to be a good little diplomat."

"Our boys are more rough and tumble. I blame Lucas and Alistar for that. They love to play with the boys. Leigh Ann is a blessing though. She is a member of the family now." Vincent adds. "I am thinking about starting them on archery this spring."

~~~~~

"I only hope I hold out that long, but I don't have a good feeling." Jasmine sighs. "It is probably just pregnancy hormones." She hugs Brandon the best she can. "We should put Ava to bed. She probably played more than helping me."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2017, 4:49 pm

"when he talks archery with the boys I get awfully nervous. I know it's better if you start them off young with weapons but they are so rough sometimes. I'm afraid they will hurt their selves or someone." Serena said.

"We are going to teach Paris how to throw knives and when William becomes old enough he will learn how to use the long sword." Malachi said. "You shouldn't be nervous, Vincent is a professional when it comes to archery."

~~

Brandon hugged Jasmine from the side and kissed her cheek. There will be extra protection here for you while I'm gone." He said.

She opened the door and Ava was half asleep half playing with the toys in the floor. He smiled and walked over to her. "It's bedtime for my sweet little girl." He said as he picked her up. He walked with Jasmine next door to Ava's room and gets her ready for bed. By the time she's laid down she's fast asleep.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2017, 6:03 pm

"I will teach them slowly Serena. They won't be touching arrows for a while." Vincent explains. "It will teach them respect too."

"That is the truth. I know that Daniel has calmed down a lot after doing martial arts." Malachai points out. "Grayson has taken to painting, which makes Dad happy. It is hard to break bones with that."

~~~~~

"Just even more reason for you not to go." Jasmine changes into her pajamas and sits on the bed. "How can I rule a country from the bed?" She sighs. "Come hold me and calm me down."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2017, 7:36 pm

“I'm sure he is happy with that. I would be too if my boy's took up painting instead of bows and arrows.” Serena said. She looked at Vincent. “I know you will be careful with them and I trust you with them. It's just that I am being overly motherly is all.” She said with a smile.

“I'm sure they will do just fine, Serena. Vincent will do a fine job with them, you will see. I bet they will straighten up a lot when they do start learning how to do archery.” Iverson said.

~~

Brandon gets ready for bed and walks over to Jasmine. He kisses her forehead before walking around and sitting down on the other side of the bed. He lays down as Jasmine does and he puts his arm around her and rubs her stomach. “You will have plenty of help. I will ask your dad to come help and Daniel will be here to babysit for you. You will have all the resources you need at your finger tip. I promise to only be gone a week. Two at most.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2017, 9:58 pm

"I will worry about Paris too, but I do trust Malachai. It is good for the kids to have a hobby." Audra smiles at Serena.

"I know Serena would like them to learn an instrument too. Their attention span is just not there yet." Vincent chuckles. "I am thankful for my brothers, because my back feels it sometimes."

"It is an injury that will nag you for the rest of you life isn't it? You are doing very well though." Kalista assures him.

~~~~~~

Jasmine is lying on her side snuggled up to him. It may not last for that long, but she will be comforted by his heart beat for a little while.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th February 2017, 1:57 pm

Serena rubs Vincent's shoulder. “I know it isn't easy, but that is what I'm here for to help you when you are down.” She said. “I would like for them to pick up an instrument and maybe when they are a little older I will ask them too. Something that is calming along with their other hobbies. I wouldn't mind that so much.”

“Well considering they are getting much better with their attention holding I don't know if that would take to much longer. Just another year or two maybe.” Iverson said. “It sure wouldn't hurt them to learn a musical instrument.”

~~

Brandon continued to rub Jasmine's stomach. The babies were kicking a little and he smiled as he felt that little foot. “There's a little foot against my hand saying hello daddy.” He whispered to Jasmine. The foot moved back and a few moment's later he felt another one. “There's another one. They are active tonight.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th February 2017, 2:11 pm

"They are active when you are around." Jasmine jokes. "When are you going to be leaving? I don't think I can send you off like last time."

~~~

"You are lucky your back isn't worse." Audra replies. "Grayson knows when it is going to rain all the time with is leg."

"You should see his bookcase it has all the casts that Jasmine ever painted for him." Malachai jokes. "He does look at other girls now finally."

"Oh lucky you. Are you teasing him? I think that Thomas and Bonnie are getting serious too. We hopefully have a long time for the boys. If you ask them, they are going to marry Leigh Anne." Vincent laughs.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th February 2017, 2:20 pm

“Tomorrow at noon. I will take the newly trained regiment out with me. If you can't see me off I'll understand. I know it's hard.” Brandon said as he kissed Jasmine's neck softly.

~~

“Poor Leigh Anne. She just can't get away from our boys. I will be so glad when they get ready for other girls.” Serena said. “I'm sure Leigh Anne will be as well.”

“That must be a cute love affair. Though it can be rough. I remember how Grayson was with Jasmine. She was all he wanted.” Malachi said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th February 2017, 2:38 pm

"Of course I will see you off. I love you no matter what. I only wish you didn't have to go." Jasmine rests her head against his chest. If he know just how scared she was, he would not go.

~~~~~~~

The clock chimes. "I can't believe it is so late. We better head out. I know you have a small one too. I am glad the older kids are having fun." Vincent gets up and holds his hand out to Serena.

"William is just starting to sleep through the night, but he is in a new place. He may wake up at least once." Malachai helps Audra up.

Kalista watches the kids leave and puts the dishes by the bar. "It is nice to have all the kids in the castle again."

-------

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1621
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top