Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 39 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion 30th June 2016, 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent looks at Serena, he was happy to see the smile on her face again. She is going to need more like this.

"I hope you guys have fun tomorrow. So what plans do you have for your anniversary?" Samantha asks.

Vincent scratches his head. "Nothing too intense, I just want to spend time with Serena." Honestly he's been too busy to plan anything special.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine rubs her arms and runs in. She looks around the main room. "This is gorgeous. I love the decor in Langoria, it is so colorful." She walks over to the reception. "Hello we would like a room for the night."

"Welcome to the Snowberry Inn. I will have a room ready for your Majesties shortly. Please rest in our lounge, there is a fire going to warm you up." Sheldon points over to the lounge. "We also have a variety of drinks and food to help warm you up."

"Thank you, I am sure we will enjoy the warm up." Jasmine walks over to the lounge with Brandon.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 39 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion 3rd February 2017, 8:17 pm

Vincent steps into the living room and goes to the bottom of the stairs. "Kids, time to wash up for dinner." He steps back as the thunderous sounds of kids running down the hall rolls forward.

Soon all the kids run down the stairs and to the bathroom. Leigh Ann helps set the table and laughs at the noise. "I think this house is used to a lot of kids."

Vincent laughs. "Of course it is."

The kids get washed up and sit down at the table. "Fank you Uncle Nat for dinner." Jonathon tells him.

~~~~~~

"If it came out negative, I am sorry. I just wanted to say that sitting on the ground is getting harder and harder for me to do." Jasmine crinkles her nose at Ava. "Mommy is sorry for being a grumpy pants today."

Ava hugs her. "I still love you Mommy." She goes to Jasmine and puts her fingers on the corners of Jasmine's mouth. "I make you smile."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd February 2017, 8:41 pm

Serena took a place at the table as all the table as Samuel also thanked Nathaniel for dinner. They served the kids first before serving their selves. Serena looked at Nathaniel as she took a bite. “This is just amazing. I cannot thank you enough for cooking tonight. Leigh Anne, you will not taste anything better in your life.”

“This is delicious, where did you learn to cook, prince Nathaniel?” Leigh Anne asked.

~~

Brandon chuckled as Ava made Jasmine smile. “That is so precious. These are the memories I will remember the most when we grow old.” he said as he looked at Jasmine.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th February 2017, 3:37 pm

"I have learned from my parents and grandparent, oh and Kristen too. I have been cooking almost forever." Nathaniel answers her.

"You should see his collection of chef hats." Vincent adds.

"Uncle Nat we love your food almost as much as Lee Lee's." Jonathon says.

~~~~~~~~

"Ava, you make me laugh even without forcing me too." Jasmine tickles her. "Thank you for cheering me up. Now let's eat."

Brandon passes out the plates. "Uncle Nat's is better." Ava says after a few bites.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 6th February 2017, 2:22 pm

Serena laughed. "Better watch out or we will have a cook off to see who's better." She said.

"No we know who's better, don't we Sakura." Gwynn

"Uncle Nate's the best!" Sakura said.

"Nu huh Lee Lee is da best!" Samuel said.

She always makes us yummy things to eat!" Jonathan said in Leah Anne's defense

~~

Brandon laughed. "You would say that. It's only because the priests and priestess that live here eat a more bland diet than we do."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th February 2017, 3:37 pm

"No it is because she is spoiled by Nathaniel." Jasmine smiles. After dinner they head back to the temple. "Tomorrow we will be home. I hope nothing happened while we were gone."

~~~~~~~

"Now cooking is not a competition as along as it is good." Nathaniel tells all of them. "Now eat up everyone."

"It is very good too." Vincent tells. "For the record, I love both of their food."

Levi is just chuckling watching the kids.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 6th February 2017, 3:54 pm

"that is also true. She's always had his cooking. She probably won't know what to do without it." Brandon said with a chuckle. Brandon takes their dishes back to the dining room and then they walk down the hall together to their room. "Think she will sleep in the crib tonight?"

~~

Serena chuckled as the children continued to eat. "How were the babies for you today?" She asked.

"Great if you ask me. Even the kids were good.Hooe is such an adorable little girl. I hope you bring her to see us sometime." Levi said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th February 2017, 4:24 pm

"I think she will especially since it is in our room." Jasmine gets her changed. She reads Ava a story and lies her down in the crib. She lies next to Brandon. "I think my travel is going to be limited after getting home.

~~~~

"The kids were fantastic. The boys and girls played upstairs and the babies were down here. Although I cannot say how the upstairs looks. Sorry if it is a mess." Nathaniel says.

"We cleaned it up a little bit." Gywnn answers.

"After dinner, we should head back up to the castle. I know that your parents are missing you Sakura and Reginald." Nathaniel tells them.

"You guys are welcome here as well and thank you Gwynn for cleaning up." Vincent tells her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 6th February 2017, 4:42 pm

"does your back already hurt from traveling?" Brandon asked. He sat down beside of Jasmine and began to rub her lower back. "How does that feel?"

~~

Dinner is finished and everyone pitches in to clean up from dinner. There are some yawns as well from the kids "I think some of you are tired. Everyone have a goodnight. "Serena said as they helped everyone into their jackets.

Leigh Ann finished up in the kitchen and smiled at everyone. "I'll be by in the morning to make breakfast. It was so nice to meet everyone."she said as she put on her coat and gloves.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th February 2017, 5:06 pm

Vincent takes Hope as Nathaniel takes Sawyer. "I know we are leaving tomorrow. Will you guys be alright?" He looks over at Vincent.

"I am going to be alright. I am going to miss him every day, but I have the support of my family." Vincent says. "When all this blows over with the war, we will be out to see you too."

"All of you will have a free meal at Mallory's." Nathaniel answers.

~~~~~~~

"It is only slightly hurting, but it is only going to get worse." Jasmine answers. "I don't want to risk the lives of any more troop either." She lies on her side to give Brandon access to her back.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th February 2017, 1:48 pm

"Don't worry, we will accept your offer!" Serena said. They waved at the Lanes and Reginald as they pile up into the carriage. The boys were yawning and Hope was beginning to get fussy. "I'll get the boys if you get Hope." She said. Vincent agreed and Serena took the boys upstairs.

The room wasn't a complete mess but not everything was put back in its place. It was a simple clean the boys could do for an ice cream reward. Serena gets their pajamas out and let them change clothes. She then sits down and begins to read to them. It wouldn't be to long before they were to big to carry from one room to the other. Goddess they were growing up on her so fast.

~~

Brandon worked on Jasmine's back as she laid on her side. He was gentle with her because he didn't want to make it worse. "Don't worry, everything will work out. I know it's hard to see right now but you must have faith." He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th February 2017, 3:33 pm

A couple of months have passed and the war continues. The Langorian border is becoming less active, however there is more activity at the Ells border.

Jasmine is definitely showing now and the boys are on the move. She is taking her daily naps. Ava is so excited about being a big sister. She is currently at her desk with a telegram. It has news about Ells. She sighs. They need to have some eyes out there. She is hesitant about showing Brandon the telegram.

~~~~

Vincent is busy training a new class. Audra is visiting with her family. Serena is so excited and is spending time at the castle. Life is getting back to normal. He still misses Alistar, but is focusing on his family. Hope is growing by leaps and bound as well. She is starting to crawl around. The boys love and hate is because she is getting into everything.

Serena is a saint with the daily pot and pan concerts coming from the kitchen.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th February 2017, 4:21 pm

Brandon has been staying on the troops as they train. The Ellis border has been active and he's been glad that the Langoran's haven't been as active since he's had to focus on sending his troops to the Ellis border. They need a directive authorities person out there but he doesn't want to leave Jasmine right now. She's heavily pregnant and Ava is into everything. What would he do if Jasmine went into labor while he was away? He picks Ava up from one of the guards men who is on babysitting duty and heads up to Jasmine's office. He knocks on her door before entering. "How are all of my baby's doing today?" He asked as he took a seat."

~~

Serena had been working from home some to keep Hope active and happy. It could get loud at times but she knows it's been louder before with the twins. She sits Hope on her lap and hand's her a bottle."Just 20 more minutes Hope and Mommy will be done OK. Can you be good for me and stay out of trouble for that long?" She asked
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th February 2017, 5:24 pm

Jasmine lies the telegram on her desk as Brandon comes in. "Exhausted. The boys are moving around, want to feel?" She moves the telegram under some other papers, but a corner is still sticking out. "I can go for some mangoes too."

Ava climbs on Jasmine's chair. "Daddy dey are movin. Look!" She points at her stomach.

"So what have you guys been up too?" Jasmine asks.

"Sakura came up and we played wif animals." Ava tells her.

~~~~~~

Vincent stopped at the castle before heading home. The boys are having fun with Paris. They do not want to come home. "Why don't you get Serena and Hope and come up here?" Kalista suggests.

"I will do just that. I know she will love to visit with Audra." Vincent says.

He heads to the carriage house and heads home to pick up his girls.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th February 2017, 8:15 pm

“I had Daniel on babysitting duty today.” Brandon informed Jasmine. He noticed her moving some papers around on her desk as he reached over to feel her stomach. He puts Ava's hand on Jasmine's stomach as well. “There you go Ava. Now you can feel them move.” He said. “Now Jasmine, what do you have there hiding from me?”

~~

Serena was just finishing up her paperwork when Vincent came through the door. “There you are. Where are the boys?” she asked as she put her paperwork in a file so she could take it to the castle tomorrow. She picks up a squirmy Hope who has just finished her bottle. “There, thank you for being good for that time. She was good for me for about twenty minutes.” She said while smiling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th February 2017, 8:29 pm

"The boys are at the castle. Even I am weak against 5 pairs of puppy dog eyes. Kalista invited us to the castle for dinner. Do you want to spend the night? I know you want to catch up with Audra."

~~~

Jasmine looks at Ava as she touches her stomach. "It is nothing really, just some paperwork that I have yet to file. I just feel so tired lately and my desk looks like a warzone." She chuckles at Ava's giggles.

"Mommy what are my bruders names going to be?" Ava asks.

"We don't know that, Daddy and I have to pick them out yet." She answers.

"I like Alex." Ava announces.

Jasmine looks at Brandon. "You know Grandpa's real name is Alexander. I would love to put that in the maybe pile."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th February 2017, 3:49 pm

"That sounds nice. Let's get our things ready. I haven't had any time with Audra in a long time and I do miss her terribly." Serena said. They put Hope in the playpen and head upstairs to make a bag for her and them. They get their thing's together and then put their coats on.

"Come on Hope, we are going to see your cousin's today and your aunt and uncle." Serena said.

~~

"If it's nothing important then why don't you let me see it?" Brandon said as he lifted an eyebrow at Jasmine.

He cleared his voice and thought a few moments. What about the name Lawrence Alexander for one baby?" He asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th February 2017, 4:21 pm

Jasmine shrugs. "I was not trying to hide it from you. It just is not filed yet. Look at the rest of my office it is a mess too." She smiles. "Lawrence, after Grandfather, I really like that. I only wish he could have met his namesake. Why don't we get some food? I am feeling a bit peckish."

Ava cheers. "I want food too."

~~~~~~~

Vincent takes Hope after they put on their jackets. "Let me have the girl." He nuzzles her as she giggles. "I missed you so much."

They arrive at the castle and to the study where everyone is hanging out. The kids are playing with some dolls. Audra walks over and takes Hope. "She is so beautiful Serena."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th February 2017, 4:49 pm

Brandon keeps his eye brow raised at Jasmine. "If you say so. Now we just need a second name." He said as he picked Ava up off the floor. Let's get something to eat and think about it."

~~

Serena smiled at Audra. "Thank you Audra. I knew she was perfect for us when I laid eyes on her. Though now she is into everything. I think she can compare to the twins when they were her age."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th February 2017, 6:19 pm

Jasmine is relieved when Brandon picked up Ava. She looks back over her shoulder. She knows she will have to tell him about it, but it can wait.

They get to the small dining hall where dinner is served. Jasmine is eating smaller meals, but more often. She rubs her lower back. "I so cannot wait until I have these boys."

~~~~~

"She is a wonderful addition and the boys are good with her too." Vincent adds. "I am so glad the kids are playing so good. I know they miss Paris."

"I think we should get the kids ready for dinner. Are the boys spending the night?" Kalista asks.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2017, 8:46 am

"I will give you a back massage later. I know it is rough on your back." Brandon said as they began to eat. "So I was thinking about another name for our boys. What do you think of the name Joscelin Rowley?"

~~

"We are all spending the night, actually." Serena said looking at her mother. "Alright boys, it's time for dinner.

"Food!!!" All the boys said running towards them. Iverson opened the door and let the squalling mass of kids out.

"One day I'll tell their their girlfriendd about this and they will be so embarrassed." Iverson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2017, 10:38 am

Jasmine crinkles her nose. "I think the first name sounds a bit feminine. The middle name we can keep though." She looks down at Ava. "Think of another first name for your brother."

Ava gets a thoughtful look on her face. "I can't think, my tummy needs sweets."

Jasmine rolls her eyes as the staff brings ice cream for dessert.

~~~~~~

"Knowing Samuel he would be ok with it. Now the baby pictures are another thing." Vincent chuckles.

"We should check to make sure the bathroom is still standing after that rush." Malachai chuckles as they walk to the royal rooms.

Sure enough the kids are making a mess of the bathroom in Reginald's room.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2017, 10:54 am

Brandon can't help but laugh at Ava. . "She gets that from your side of the family." He said. He watches Ava eat her ice cream and he shakes his head. "Slow down Ava, it's not going anywhere!"

~~

"Boys you are going to clean this mess up. You don't need to make messes that you don't intend to clean." Iverson said as he stood behind them.

Serena watched watched the boys get the water up with towels and slowly cleaned up their mess. The boys were complaining now and trying to get out of doing the work.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2017, 11:19 am

"No complaining, or we will take you home after dinner." Vincent tells his boys. The bathroom was silent for a few moment. The kids quickly clean up then race to the dining hall.

"Wow Vincent you have that authoritative tone down pat." Audra teases.

"I had lots of practice with my brothers." He sighs as he remembers yelling at Alistair and Lucas.

The dining hall is loud. Lucas is there too. "Mom said you guys may need some help with the kids at the castle. Who wants to wrestle later?"

The echos of me is almost deafening.

~~~~~

Jasmine cleans up Ava. "I was hoping to set up the boy's room after dinner. It is getting closer and the painting is done." She had painted a cute animal mural. She figured they will be sharing a room for a while. We are getting presents from the grandparents all the time.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th February 2017, 12:09 pm

"you are all sleeping in the playroom tonight. The only one not sleeping up there is Hope. She is to young to wrestle with you boys." Serena said.

"We don't want no stinky girl up there no ways." Paris said.

"You think she's stinky now, just you wait till you start dating and I meet her. I will tell her what you said just now." Iverson said.

~~

Brandon thought about it for a moment. He wanted to see what that paper was on Jasmine's desk. This would be a great chance to go take a look. "I have to go back up to my office. I left some thing there that needed my signature and forgot it. I'll meet you up there and will help you to move things around." He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th February 2017, 1:11 pm

Vincent could not help but laugh. It will be good to have the kids up in the playroom. "I never thought it would stay a playroom for so long."

"I think it will stay one forever. It is safe and the kids can be as loud as they want." Kalista says.

Soon dinner is done. Lucas brings the kids upstairs. "Is he going to be alright up there with them?" Audra asks.

"Don't worry Al...I mean a guard will be check in too." Vincent answers.

He feels his shoulder being squeezed. He looks over and sees Malachai "Sorry about your brother. We have sent some troops to the Ells border too. They are being led by a Topher."

"No surprising, he has a chip on his shoulder ever since we fired him." Kalista grumbles.

~~~~~~~

Jasmine nods. "That sounds good. We can open the boxes and put away the toys and clothes."

She and Ava go to the boys room. It is next to Ava's. The walls are a watery blue and the mural is of the sea life. Their cribs are made of a lighter tropical wood, the dressers are lighter with dark inlays. There is a bookshelf in the room as well. There are boxes in the crib and on the dressers currently.

Jasmine goes to the crib and opens the box inside. "Ohh Ava, this is a job for you. It has toys in it. Put these in the toy box for me."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top