Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What games are you playing at the moment?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 5 Empty What games are you playing at the moment?

Post by Guest 13th April 2011, 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm currently playing osu, Pokemon White, and Super Mario All Stars 25th Anniversary~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 5 Empty Re: What games are you playing at the moment?

Post by Ange Tuteur 1st November 2014, 3:29 pm

I slayed the Dragon once again in Dragon's Dogma, and then killed my pawn and myself. ^^

Now I'm working on Dragon's Crown + Rainbow Moon. More on Rainbow Moon though cause I looove tactical RPGs.
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 5 Empty Re: What games are you playing at the moment?

Post by Holsety 19th November 2014, 11:59 am

Tales of Hearts R!!!!
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 19th November 2014, 5:33 pm

Blazing Souls Accelate, and still working on Rainbow Moon.
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 1st December 2014, 3:23 pm

to twi : Nice ! I had missed the release completely but managed to find one after (only paid double price for it litteraly x-x), I don't have a vita yet, but I can't wait to play it when I do haha. I played a bit the jap version on the ds before, but since the system was really complex and I had no translation I couldn't really advance far, but I liked the characters =).

Currently playing : Finished Tales of xillia 1 yesterday, though still have quest to do

Started Tales of Xillia 2 ... though I got to say wtf in a way due to how I got 20 Million medical debt at the beginning of the game.... like wow... I wonder if I would have taken different choices if it could have been avoided or if you get it no matter what you do.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 1st December 2014, 10:58 pm

^^ How is Tales of Xilla ? I saw it and was thinking to buy it, eventually since I have some spare credits in my account.
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 1st December 2014, 11:07 pm

Well, I just got like five games for my birthday, so I'll be picking one to play at a time, plus I still have my present from Red, which is transistor to try.

I did attempt to play The Stanley Parable, but my computer can't handle it. T-T
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 7th December 2014, 9:53 am

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Tales of Hearts R. :3
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 7th December 2014, 10:04 pm

@Ange : It's really good ! Though a lot of people don't like the second, I like it a lot personally as well. Of course though the plot was stronger in the first. I recommend them they're fun and also have a lot of quests/sidelines and new game + like most tales.

@leah : is your compy able to handle legend of heroes though ? Just curious xD

@Holsety : awesome ! Can't wait to have a vita and play rebirth, though it'll have to wait some more... probably till january maybe a bit later lol

And I'm playing tales of xillia 2 mostly at the moment =)
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by katimus_prime 14th December 2014, 9:52 pm

I've been playing copious amounts of Elder Scrolls Online...but that's mostly because I get it for free. -w- I also fired up TF2 the other day, but I'm a little leery of the 1st person shooteryness of it.
katimus_prime
katimus_prime

http://spadenet.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 15th December 2014, 6:24 am

Pokemon X & Y
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Mass Effect Trilogy
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Graces f
Super Smash Bros 3DS

DS Friend Code is 3110-5655-7017 for anyone who'd like it.
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 15th December 2014, 4:22 pm

Still working on Blazing Souls, and Pong xD
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by katimus_prime 19th February 2015, 9:28 pm

I am lost in an infinite Starbound tumble and I can't seem to be able to dig myself out. ^^;
katimus_prime
katimus_prime

http://spadenet.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 20th February 2015, 5:51 pm

Been playing Fire Emblem Awakening since I love that game too much and started a bit with majora's mask that I bought yesterday ;D
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 20th February 2015, 7:32 pm

Child of Light and Aedis Eclipse : Generation of Chaos

It's been FOREVER since I sat down to play a game for a few hours. It felt good ! So far I'm enjoying Child of Light.
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 21st February 2015, 2:11 pm

Still playing League of Legends (trying to play less often xD)

Also playing War Thunder, Super Smash Bros for 3DS, Mass Effect, Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3DS, and I recently got Valyria Chronicles on a Steam sale but I haven't started playing yet.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 10th March 2015, 9:16 pm

Going on my second run of Child of Light and playing some Persona 2 too.
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 13th March 2015, 9:43 pm

I've been playing Tales of Asteria and Tales of Link like non-stop on my iPod.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 24th June 2015, 8:50 pm

I've been playing Trails in the Sky FC again, since I got it for half off during the Steam sale along with some other games I wanted. Can't wait until SC comes out ! ^^
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 28th August 2015, 12:06 pm

Persona 4, P4A, Disgaea D2, and Jeanne d'Arc.

Currently getting my ass kicked online in P4A by the sparse population. xD
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 28th August 2015, 2:53 pm

Muramasa, Fire Emblem awakening & grandia II
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 28th August 2015, 5:58 pm

The Legend of Dragoon!
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 28th August 2015, 6:44 pm

^Memories ! I approve of this ! And I want to cosplay Rose so muuuch TT_TT
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by pichuspark 4th September 2015, 9:38 pm

paper mario and the thousand year door
pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

https://www.instagram.com/aforestclown/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 12th October 2015, 8:35 am

Shooting myself in the head on Persona 3 FES. =D
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki 12th October 2015, 6:00 pm

I started a thing last year where I play through a horror game in October. Never played them much before so I have some catching up on old stuff to do. Last year I played Resident Evil 4. This year is Alien: Isolation, which is awesome so far!
RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top