Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What games are you playing at the moment?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 4 Empty What games are you playing at the moment?

Post by Guest 13th April 2011, 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm currently playing osu, Pokemon White, and Super Mario All Stars 25th Anniversary~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 4 Empty Re: What games are you playing at the moment?

Post by HikariKuragari 14th December 2013, 11:53 am

Minecraft

Zelda skyward sword & zelda a link between world.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 4 Empty Re: What games are you playing at the moment?

Post by Holsety 17th December 2013, 7:33 pm

Rune Factory 4!
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 3rd February 2014, 12:10 am

Dark Souls and Persona 3
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd February 2014, 8:18 am

Pokemon White 2, Yoshi, Pokemon Y
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 3rd February 2014, 11:32 am

I've been working on a new file on Fire Emblem: Awakening (I've almost got 200 hours on that game with my files combined!) and I've been playing the Bravely Default demo. That game seems like it's gonna be quite old school Final Fantasy and I can't wait!
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 19th February 2014, 9:45 pm

Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, Mass Effect 2 (Again).
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 20th February 2014, 8:19 pm

Bravely Default (the full game)! WHAT A GAME.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 27th June 2014, 11:40 am

Defiance
Dork Souls 2
Fate / Extra
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 27th June 2014, 11:53 am

I recently finished Ever17 and now I've started Never7.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 27th June 2014, 9:20 pm

Minecraft... way too much minecraft xD! But it's addicting !
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink 10th July 2014, 11:23 pm

Minecraft!
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 10th July 2014, 11:29 pm

Speaking of Minecraft, I was playing Lamecraft on my PSP. Horrid, glitchy, but was still sorta addicting. I think MC is on the Vita, might get it when I get one.

As of now I am still playing Defiance, and have died many times during my Exploration of Dark Souls 2. Did I mention it's a barren wasteland ? I'm making everything extinct. :3
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 19th July 2014, 7:49 pm

I was playing Dungeon Explorer on the Turbografx 16...Dark Souls has nothing on that game when it comes to difficulty.

I also continue my Adventure into Dark Souls 2, after slaying a pile of corpses I find myself in a foggy forest getting back stabbed by invisible dudes. Furthermore, there was a new patch that nerfed the total casts of lightning spear by 70%...needless to say I was using Dex + Faith and Lighting Spear....sorta annoying, so I might respec.
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 19th July 2014, 8:27 pm

Still... minecraft, though I played a bit of rune factory 4 on the 3ds earlier =)
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 7th August 2014, 9:37 pm

Dragons Dogma
Dragons Crown
Proteus
Fez
Still playing Fate/Extra

Dragons Dogma has pulled me away from Dark Souls 2, I was starting a mage in that and made it pretty far compared to my old character.
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 11th August 2014, 11:46 am

Rune factory 4
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 11th August 2014, 11:58 am

I picked up Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky again because it's an enjoyable game and I have no idea why I stopped playing it before. XD
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 11th August 2014, 9:02 pm

Holsety wrote:I picked up Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky again because it's an enjoyable game and I have no idea why I stopped playing it before. XD
I loved that game !! It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I lost track of it, but if I recall were they not making a sequel to continue the story ? Now that you've reminded me I want to check.
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 12th August 2014, 4:26 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
Holsety wrote:I picked up Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky again because it's an enjoyable game and I have no idea why I stopped playing it before. XD
I loved that game !! It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I lost track of it, but if I recall were they not making a sequel to continue the story ? Now that you've reminded me I want to check.

I loved that game too and I too don't remember why I stopped playing xD... also they released it on pc recently for steam, it's like 20$ and .... they were planning to release the sequels since I think that particular part of the serie of legend of heroes with the story of those characters had like 3 games in japan (I think). We'll just hope Xseed can bring them over ;D

EDIT : Just went on the website to check news :

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky was developed by Nihon Falcom and is published on Windows PC in English by XSEED Games. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky Second Chapter is scheduled for release on Windows PC and on the PSP®system through PlayStation®Store this winter.

Also the PC edition of the first have more content and some bonus/full hd and faster loads ect.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 12th August 2014, 10:20 pm

Oooh that's good to hear, thanks ! I still have a lot of games to play, right now I'm working on Dragon's Dogma + Fate/Extra occasionally. I'll have to replay Legend of Heroes : Trails in the sky to refresh my memory. Maybe on hard mode, I think that's what I was on..
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 20th August 2014, 9:48 pm

Still playing League of Legends, but I want to try and improve a bit. I'm also playing on a Minecraft server, Halo: Combat Evolved(multiplayer), Rogue Legacy, Muffin Knight when I'm feeling derpy and bored, and Luftrausers. I still need to pick up Fire Emblem: Awakening again @.@
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink 12th October 2014, 11:23 am

I've started playing WeeWorld again after many years XD
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 12th October 2014, 6:57 pm

I'd say Hyrule warriors though I didn't play any video game for a week since I was more into watching anime and chilling then playing a game and having to think since I was sick so xD

But I'd say I switcht between hyrule warriors, tales of xillia 1 which I'm trying to finish quests before heading to the last place and minecraft.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 12th October 2014, 10:22 pm

Destiny

Once I'm finished with that, I'm going back to Dragon's Dogma, since I have some unfinished business to take care of. I got Bound by Flame, but I've not had a chance to play it with everything I have in line..definitely playing it after Dragon's Crown.. xD
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink 24th October 2014, 6:53 pm

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
MapleStory
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top