Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokemon Roleplay Empty Pokemon Roleplay

Post by Guest 5th July 2011, 11:01 pm

Hello and Welcome to the roleplay everyone! Thanks so much for joining! I will be starting the opening post. Currently, your OC is inside a briefing room of the secret training facility underneath the Indigo Plateau. Other trainers are among you and some of your Pokémon may be out. Once this briefing is done, it will be time to start on our adventure! Good luck and have fun!

Professor Gaels briskly walked down the halls of her training facility that was under the Indigo Plateau. Her destination was the briefing room where all the trainers waited patiently. Her Latios flew quietly next to her as the Professor shuffled through a file folder that was in her hands.
Master, I don’t think those children will use a file folder to assist them on their journey. The Latios chimed to its owner.

Professor Gaels rolled her eyes and took out a modified Xtransceiver from her coat pocket.
“Do you really think I’m that out of date, Loti?” The Professor mused, slipping the device back inside her coat pocket. She tied her sandy blond hair back and adjusted her circular glasses that mirrored her large, brown eyes. Her white lab coat flowed behind her.
I believe I’ve been mistaken then. You have the location to the first base, correct?

“Yup,” The Professor smiled, pointing her coat pocket. “Modified and everything.”
The Latios nodded and they continued down the hall. The duo reached a glass door, locked by a key pad. Gaels punched in a code and the door slid open.
A large, open room was occupied by many trainers and their Pokémon. They had been training with the professor for nearly a year in her secret facility. The Professor crossed over to the neat rows of chairs before her.

A girl with fire red hair was scratching the chin of an Arcanine who seemed very pleased. The girls name was Melodia and would be leading this mission. She was sitting cross legged on one of the front row seats. The Latios hovered over to Melodia and nudged the back of her head. She turned around and smiled, patting the Latios’s head.

The professor stood at the front of the room and clapped her hands, attracting all the trainers’ attention. She plucked a remote out from her pocket and smiled at all the trainers. They took their seats, along with their Pokémon and watched her attentively.

“I congratulate you on all the progress you have made this past year. You are to know that I am very proud of all of your hard work,” Professor Gaels nodded. She clicked a button on the remote and the room grew dark. A screen lit up with a map of the Kanto system. A red dot depicted the area of the famous Mt. Moon.

“I am sure you’re all informed of the new threat that has fallen on the World of Pokémon. The secret organization named ‘the Element’ is currently trying to take over and wipe out certain species of Pokémon that do not seem to help mankind…” The professors face darkened as she flipped the sideshow to some badly injured dragon type and poison type Pokémon. Some trainers gasped, others were horrified.
“Now, this is where you come in. We have gathered information that the Element has one base in every region.”

The professor flipped back to the picture of the map of Kanto. She pointed to Mt. Moon. “This is where the first base is located.” She fished out the Xtransceiver from her pocket and held it up. “This Xtransceiver has been modified in order to assist you on your mission. It has a built in map with the exact location to Mt. Moon as well as routes for you all to navigate in order to reach the other regions. This device can be used to contact me and also can be used for notes and a clock.” The Professor informed.

She handed the device to Melodia as other Xtransceiver were handed out to the trainers. “Use this to keep in contact with each other. On the side is a small, removable ear piece that can be used as well.” She tucked her hair away from her ear, reviling a small, electric, blue ear piece. “I will always be in contact of you all.” The professor nodded and gave a smile at all the trainers in front of her.
“I wish you all the utmost luck.” She whispered with a smile.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Roleplay Empty Re: Pokemon Roleplay

Post by Guest 5th July 2011, 11:30 pm

(ATTN: ALL)
Zoe sat on a chair in the large room, feet crossed and resing on a table. Her hat shading her eyes from the lights overhead. Her blonde hair fell behind the chair. She stroked the top of the Zodiark, her Zodiark, crouching next to her. It closed its eyes and gave short pleased purrs. Her eyes observed the trainers around her, sizing them up. She hadn't met anyone in this room, well, other than Melodia. When Professor Gaels walked in, and began to explain the horrific happenings, showing them photo evidence. The front two legs of her chair slammed to the ground as did her feet as she leaned forward, anger and horror in her eyes. Listening intently to their words, Zoe nodded. She clenched her fists tightly.
"Whoever these people are, they better get ready to pay.." She growled. The Zodiark leapt to its feet and glared at the moniter. Zoe stood, petting the top of its head.
"Shhh, it's alright.." She muttered.
She took the Xtransceiver and clamped it around her wrist, moving the earpeice into place.
Her Mightyena looked up at her and she grinned.
"This ones for your cousins."
It gained a twinkle in its eye and barked exitedly, determination on its face. She pet its head, gentle smile on her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 6th July 2011, 10:25 am

[ATTN: Charlotte, Open]

Théoren took his seat, his Mawile stood beside him. Professor Gaels entered the room and began her presentation. Théo tried to pay close attention, but Mystletainn kept poking at him with her mouth. He shoved it away and tried to listen the professor, but she started doing it again.

"Mys, cut it out," he whispered to her sternly.

But I'm bored... Oh all right, she conceded. She let her jaws drop down behind her.

Théo turned back to the monitor and listened to the rest of the lecture. He was horrified by the pictures of the injured dragon- and poison-type Pokémon. How could someone do that to innocent Pokémon? This made him even more determined to stop The Element and their evil doings.

He then realized he had unconsciously reached over and grabbed Charlotte's arm, who was sitting next to him.

"Er, sorry about that," he whispered to her, dropping his arm. "Just got a little upset over the images."

He received his Xtransceiver and looked it over. He checked the map, it was very detailed and marked the exact position of Mt. Moon. He already knew his way there anyway, as he'd gone there looking for rocks once.

It would've been good for you to have that device then, since you ended up getting lost trying to find it, Mys teased.

Théo laughed, that had been an amusing day. However, this trip to Mt. Moon wouldn't be as light-hearted. A sombre expression spread across his face and he put the Xtransceiver's earpiece on his ear. He put the device in his pocket, then looked over at Charlotte.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina 6th July 2011, 3:44 pm

[Attn: Open]

Reneth watched quietly as the professor entered the room and began the presentation. A look of disgust was displayed on her face when the picture of innocent Pokemon was shown. Her Luxray and Shelgon looked at her, upset that their master was displeased, and her Aerodactyl stifled a growl that came out sounding like a low grumble.

Reneth patted the heads of her Pokemon, whispering calming words to each individual one before lifting her hand up to accept the Xtransciever. She placed the device on her right wrist and fit the ear piece in her right ear. A small, menacing smile crept onto her face at the thought of teaching the Element a lesson for mistreating the innocent creatures.

She was ready, and so were her Pokemon.
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 6th July 2011, 5:51 pm

[ATTN: Théoren, Open]

In her seat next to Théoren, Charlotte stroked the head of her Vaporeon, Aethra, and the creature’s tail wagged contentedly. She watched as Théoren’s Mawile continuously prodded him, and laughed lightly to herself.

Charlotte listened to the presentation, rolling her eyes when the images were shown. This Element group is made of complete idiots, she thought. Do they seriously think they can do this without fierce opposition from anyone who owns Pokemon? They’re either stupid or overconfident. She felt a hand grab her arm, and heard Théo’s apology. “Don’t worry about it,” Charlotte whispered back. “I didn’t expect any different from you.”

Charlotte was handed an Xtransceiver with an earpiece, which she attached to her ear. She looked at the map on the device; Mt. Moon wasn’t really that far from Indigo Plateau, especially if they flew most of the way. Théoren looked to her, a serious look on his face. Charlotte put her Xtransceiver in her bag, and then looked to her friend.

“The Element better watch out,” she said, her tone as grave as Théo’s expression.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th July 2011, 12:28 am

Professor Gaels looked at all the trainers with utmost confidence.
"I have faith in you all and know you will stop the Element-" She stopped in mid sentence and pressed her fingers to her earpiece. "We've just received some data that rare, legendary Pokemon are being held captive at these bases. The Pokemon Raiku, Entei and many others have been captured by the Element..." The Professor blinked hard and her Latios nudged against her.

Melodia quickly stood up and faced her team of both trainers and Pokemon; her cape whirling around her like a hurricane. "Alright everyone! We now know our mission and have worked hard for this day! We trust each other and our Pokemon. The Element may have strong Pokemon, but that will not stop us from reaching our goal!" Melodia pep talked to her team. Her eyes were hard and strong, ready to take anything on.
The Professor could have sworn she saw Lance and Cynthia speaking through this girl; their daughter. And that's why she chose Melodia to lead everyone.

That was an amazing speech, Master! Melodia's Dragonite cheered.
Yeah! Inspiring! Her Ivysaur chimed in.
You're so corny... Arcanine huffed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 7th July 2011, 8:52 am

Zachary quietly fed rawst berries to his Mismagius as it hovered right in front of him. The Pokemon smiled happily as it ate one berry at a time. When Zachary put his berry pouch away, Mismagius lightly nudged his shoulder, letting out a soft whimper. Zachary patted Mismagius and gave it a warm smile. "Don't worry, Beatrice. You'll get more once this meeting is over." The Mismagius continued nudging Zachary until he started laughing. "Fine, fine. You can get one more berry." Zachary took out one more rawst berry and flung it into the air with his thumb. Mismagius quickly flew up and caught the berry in its mouth, grinning contently.

Shortly afterwards, Professor Gaels came into the room and gave her announcement, showing the effects of the dastardly acts of "the Element". Zachary clenched his fists on the table as his Mismagius frowned coldly. Zachary's Marshtomp had been sitting on the table with a happy expression, but at the sight of the news, it grew angry and defensive. Zachary's Scizor merely turned an eye towards Gaels as she presented, but kept its composed and calculated form. Once Zachary received his Xtranceiver, he examined it with high curiosity and quickly tried on the earpiece. He felt determined to give the Element a good butt kicking, and Melodia's speech only made him even more determined.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th July 2011, 11:52 am

The Professor smiled. "I made sure your packs were filled with antidotes, potions, and any other medicine you'd need to help your Pokemon continue on. Along that, a few blankets and cans of food are neatly packed in. In a few minutes, you will all depart for Mt. Moon. Everyone, prepare yourselves and your Pokemon then meet me in the hanger for departure in 5 minutes." The Professor nodded and the lights turned back on. Her Latios hovered to her side. "Also, on those Xtransceiver's have hidden cameras in them. I suggest you watch yourselves." The Professor grinned as she walked out the door and down the hall to the hanger.
You are a dirty woman, Master. The Latios hummed. The Professor grinned and adjusted her glasses as they walked to the hanger.

Melodia smiled to all the trainers. "Alright everyone. We have what we need right here in this room. Our Pokemon, our packs, and ourselves. Anyone need to wash up?" She asked. No one said a word. "Okay, well, we're going to be using our flying Pokemon so make sure they're in their best condition and ready to fly." Melodia grinned at her Dragonite who smiled back.
I'm ready to roll, Master. Knight smiled. Melodia nodded and petted Arcanine and Ivysaur. She had them returned to their Pokeball's and then plopped them inside her bag.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina 10th July 2011, 11:54 am

After Professor Gaels had left and Melodia telling them they would need their flying Pokemon for the travels, she stood up and turned towards her Pokemon. They all looked up at her happily, her Aerodactyl's head raised ever so slightly, showing that he was proud to be of service. She gave a small smile to Salamence and Flash, petting them both on their head before returning them to their Pokeball.

She then turned to face Aero, pulling out an Oran Berry from her bag and tossing it into his mouth. Aero let out a happy roar, letting Reneth know that he was ready. After this, Reneth nodded to Aero, then turned around to watch everyone else.
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 11th July 2011, 12:54 pm

Once the announcement was over, Zachary turned a quick eye to his Scizor, smiling. Scizor already knew what was to come, and it had been training for flight ever since it evolved. Zachary and his pokemon locked eyes as they both anticipated flying out on a real mission. Zachary turned to Marshtomp and Mismagius. "You guys ready?" Within a heartbeat, the two cried in excitement. Zachary stood and took a collective view of his team. They all never looked so determined before. "Alright, let's do our best!" Zachary held out an open pokeball and ultraball, and Marshtomp and Mismagius returned to their corresponding capsules. Zachary then firmly patted his Scizor on the head and fed him a pecha berry.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th July 2011, 4:10 pm

OOC:
Hey you guys.
I don't think some of you understood what I meant in the sign-ups. XD
You're Pokemon can talk to you and you can reply back to them.
That's what I meant by giving your Pokemon personality's and having the trainer's understand any type of Pokemon.

What Twi and I were doing with the Pokemon is what I'd like you guys to do too~ :3
If your Pokemon speak to you, put it in italics!
Thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 11th July 2011, 7:39 pm

[ATTN: All]

Mys made a face at Théo, but he still recalled her anyway. Out of all his Pokémon, she hated being in a Pokéball the worst. He felt bad, but there was no way she could ride on Tyrfing too. He grabbed Tyr's ball and threw it, causing him to appear.

Hello, Théo, Tyr said.

Théo quickly explained what was going on. Tyr flew closer to Théo and nodded.

I am ready whenever you are.

"All right, I'm ready to rumble!" Théo exclaimed.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 12th July 2011, 10:01 pm

[ATTN: All]

"Aethra, you need to return to your ball now," Charlotte said, taking a Pokeball out of her bag.

Awww... Okay! the Vaporeon replied, more excited than disappointed. Oh, I can't wait to go to Mt. Moon! Make Hera fly reeeeeeeally fast, okay? Please? Pleeeeease?

"All right, all right, I will," Charlotte assured her, though she had no intentions of going any faster than the rest of the group. She returned Aethra to her ball, smiling at the Pokemon's perpetual enthusiasm. Charlotte then sent out Hera, an Altaria.

How did the meeting go, Charlotte? Hera hummed calmly. Charlotte explained that they would need to fly to Mt. Moon, and Hera responded by humming pleasantly.

Charlotte patted the Altaria's head, then looked to the rest of the team, ready to go.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th July 2011, 1:45 pm

(ATTN: OPEN)
Zoe sighed, looking her Charizard.
"You ready for this, Redd?"
"Love, even if I weren't ready I'd say I was because I am ready to RIP someones throat out." It replied, violently flapping its wings twice.
"Don't get ahead of yourself hotshot we still have to get there.." Her Zoroark said, leaning on the table. Her Charizard gave a low, annoyed growling sound and flapped its wings one more time.
"Alright you guys, you ready to roll?" Zoe asked, giving a slight chuckle at her Pokemon. Her Pokemon replied with varying 'Yeah' 'Yepps' and 'You betcha's'.
Zoe slung her bag over her shoulder. She absently scratched behind her Mightyenas ear before returning it and Zoroark to their Pokeballs. She patted Redds back, and he gave a roar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th July 2011, 5:08 pm

(ATTN: ALL, REDD THE CHARIZARD)
Melodia and her Dragonite headed for the door. She smiled at everyone. "Let's go. Off to the hanger everyone!" Meldoia piped, slinging her bag over her shoulder and stepping out into the hall. Her team followed behind her, chatting excited. Their Pokemon hummed excitedly, staying close to their master.
Knight shuffled next to Redd, nudging him. You ready for today, Redd? He asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina 20th July 2011, 11:37 pm

Renneth followed Melodia out the door, walking at Aero's pace so that she didn't leave him behind.

"Are you all set?" Renneth asks Aero, double-checking that he was alright.
I'm all set and ready to go, Renneth. Aero confirmed proudly.
"Good, because I believe this is going to take a lot of stamina. Be sure not to strain yourself." Renneth said cautiously.
I understand. I'll be sure to let you know if I need to rest. Aero replied, ending their conversation.
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 22nd July 2011, 10:41 am

Zachary walked amongst the group with his Scizor following closely behind him. Tenshousan leaned over to talk to Zachary. Are you sure this is a good idea? My body isn't exactly...light. Zachary turned his head back to face Tenshousan. "Of course it is. You know we've been training for this for a long time. You probably have the most powerful wings in the group." Tenshousan smiled shyly. No need to boast, Zach.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 22nd July 2011, 2:17 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Charlotte walked alongside her Altaria, Hera, who hummed a pleasant tune the whole time.

"Don't wear out your voice, Hera," Charlotte warned. "You never know, I might need you to sing somebody to sleep."

You may be right, Hera agreed, sounding a little concerned. The Element probably will not let us ruin their plans without a tough fight...

Charlotte playfully punched Hera, her hand sinking into the Altaria's fluffy wing. "Enough of that, now. We've trained for this." She looked forward with confidence, even though she was a little nervous deep down.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd July 2011, 2:21 pm

(ATTN: KNIGHT, OPEN)
Redd turned to look at the fellow Pokemon.
'As ready as I'll ever be. I'm seething over this entire thing, still can't beleive it. They go lower and lower every time..What about you, bud?' He responded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd July 2011, 2:31 pm

(ATTN: REDD, OPEN)

Knight gave a small nod. Yeah. I was quite awful. And to know that they're after our kind of Pokemon too! I cant wait to slam them! Knight smiled as he walked along his friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 29th July 2011, 7:47 pm

[ATTN: Charlotte, Hera, Open]

Théo walked with the rest of the group to the hangar, staying near Charlotte.

"Man, I can't wait to take these guys down," he said to her excitedly.

Tyr flew next to Hera. My lady, I will be sure protect you on this dangerous quest.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 31st July 2011, 9:22 pm

[ATTTN: Théo, Tyr, Open]

"Now, that's the spirit," Charlotte said, grinning at Théo. "Let's rough 'em up."

Hera looked over at Tyr. Thank you, Tyr. It's good to know that I have a friend like you to depend on. I'll be watching your back as well.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd August 2011, 11:00 pm

The group finally reached the Hanger where Professor Gaels was waiting for them. Latios was hovering next to the professor who had an eager grin on her face. "It's time for your departure." She smiled at the group. "Get ready to fly. It's a three day journey to Mt. Moon and I wish you the utmost luck!" The Professor smiled.

Melodia smiled at everyone, climbing onto Dragonites back. "Let's go! Gear up and let's fly! There's Pokemon to save!" Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a man with spiked red hair and black cape matching hers.
This is for you dad. Melodia smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina 24th August 2011, 5:06 pm

(Attn: Open)

Renneth nodded to Professor Gaels and Melodia as they each spoke their words. She climbed onto Aero, not muttering any words, but silently staring out, ready for the long flight.
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top