Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religious Reign

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Religious Reign - Page 2 Empty Religious Reign

Post by xenolion 15th September 2012, 10:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Hialeah wakes up as the sunlight filters her room. She rises from her bed and gets ready for the day. Dressed in her robes she goes to the chapel and sets it up for the daily services. “Good morning Father,” She bows politely greeting the priest as he walks in. She is just setting up the candles.

“Good morning Lady Hialeah, I hope Sagia blessed your sleep.” The priest responds placing the book on the altar.

“I slept well, thank you Father, may Sagia bless you.” Hialeah replies as the finishes up. She bows in front of the altar and to the priest before leaving the chapel. Her next destination is the chapel gardens. What started off as a simple plot to keep Hialeah busy as a child, has grown to a full scale garden. The priests encouraged Hialeah’s green thumb and because of her the fruits and vegetables produced by the chapel are known throughout the city.

Hialeah sings as she tends her gardens. Her beautiful mezzo-soprano voice drifts through the gardens. The priests do not push for her to be in the church choir though. It is like they do not want her to perform in front of anyone. It is a beautiful sunny morning as the works on pulling the weeds and watering the gardens.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Religious Reign - Page 2 Empty Re: Religious Reign

Post by xenolion 27th September 2012, 9:48 pm

Kevin leads Hialeah to the benches by the outdoor stage area. As Prince he sits front row center. There are people milling around, entertainer and others alike. Hialeah looks around at all the different colors and people. The people look at Hialeah in awe, never seeing her outside of the chapel or in somewhat regular clothes. She cannot help but feel a little self-conscious.

Hialeah stiffens up a little. “Kevin, I think we should head back. The people are looking at me weird. Maybe this was a bad idea word is going to get back to the chapel...”Hialeah was quieted by Kevin’s finger.

“They are only looking at you like this because it is your first time outside the chapel. That and you have this childlike innocent look on your beautiful face.” Kevin laughs. “You know what, after the show I will introduce you to some of the performers personally. For now sit and enjoy the show.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 30th September 2012, 4:58 pm

"Let's do this," Nisa grins with a playful gleam in her eyes, "Think our triplet will find us familiar?"

She giggles as the curtains are moved aside so that she can step up onto the stage before them. They will remain closed so as to hide her uncles setting up the props from behind for the next scene. She moves to the center stage, her sister following behind as the crowd quietens with expectation.

The two twins begin to dance, slowly at first and then with a quickened pace as the musicians play from her right. Same setup, same music, same dance. Yet, one that this crowd has not yet seen. They move seductively together for the opening, her mind lost in the performance.

As the dance ends and the music finally fades, the girls stop, hand in hand, smiling and bowing as the audience claps their hands politely. A few gentleman near the back whistle with appreciation as they breath heavily from the excessive movement. The two ladies finally move back behind the curtains and disappear. The curtains then open to reveal a small set up for what looks like a small skit for a play and two men soon appear with a performance of their own.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th September 2012, 5:48 pm

Hialeah’s eyes narrow slightly as she watches the ladies dance. She looks around at the crowd who seems to be entranced by them. Her mind is screaming “Heathens!!! This is not entertainment.” She looks at Kevin and whispers in his hear. “Don’t you think this dance is a bit…much? I cannot believe this is acceptable.”

Kevin squeezes her hand. “You have been sheltered for too long, Hialeah. This type of dancing while borderline is acceptable. Look at the people, do you really think that everyone would enjoy it if it was not acceptable?”

Hialeah’s eyes scan the crowd again. “I guess, but I still don’t like it. I will talk to the Cardinal about it.” She could not be happier when the dance ended and the guys start with their own performance.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 2nd October 2012, 4:49 pm

Nisa and Maria finish their dance in a breath taking manner. The go off stage and Maria is giggly. “O’ Nisa did ya look at their faces? Thay were eating right out of our breasts practically.” She said as she laughed.

Their uncles were doing a comedy show of two men who were fighting a duel. Both were well adapted to acting and had taught the girls all they knew. Soon they had the crowd rolling as one fell over as he shot his ‘gun’ into the air. All that came out though was colorful ribbon that was tied together. The other acted as though he was shot and crawled over to the man who had supposedly shot him. He had used a small coloring packet to make his shirt look like he was bleeding. He bit a raspberry and made it look as though his lip was bleeding as well. He fell over on top of the man already down and they both acted like they died. It had been a good show for them. They stood and bowed and returned back to behind the stage.

Maria looked at Nisa and smiled. “So Nisa, what is next on the venue? Iah am ready for anything. I know we are playing later as well and that this is only to draw the lads and lasses in.” She said smiling as she winked at Nisa. “Iah am ready for our triplet to make an appearance.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 3rd October 2012, 12:50 pm

Nisa watches her uncles and their act--one she has seen a couple of times, already, but laughing with the audience all the same. They are still amusing, regardless of how much she's seen it, which is a good sign of how good they are with acting. At the end of it, she looks to her sister with a slight uncertainty.

"I think we'll sing next. Much less movement in tha' and I'm still too tired from the openin'. What song would you like? All Souls Night? Wind and the Wild? Trade?" She asks.

Then, they step out together as the curtains close again, bringing out stools to sit on for when necessary. They sing the song of her sister's choosing, a beautiful song that captivates many with a good story with its lyrics.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd October 2012, 3:55 pm

Nisa and Maria sang in alternate versus of the song. Nisa was a much better singer versus Maria, but Maria still held her own.

“We took a walk by the water’s edge
I could feel my heart beat as you held me hand
The moonlight shines bright as you whisper to me
My heart skips a beat as you call me your love
Oh by the divine I give my life to you
To share forever as husband and wife
Please hold my heart as you hold me near
As I give to you my ultimate gift
Now here we are a child given to thee
Made of love and such passion I have given to you
I remember the night as we walked by the moon
Of the cool summer night by the water’s edge.”

When they were finished singing they bowed and the people began calling for an encore. They bowed again and Maria began dancing a solo. She used her fans in the dance. It was a gentle dance full of life and surprises. She twirls around the area coming close the civilians of the streets. They stare mesmerized by her moves. She comes close to the prince and the lady beside him. She smiles softly as she looks them both and dances back around. She ends the dance and bows before the crowd as they cheer and want more.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd October 2012, 7:08 pm

Hialeah applauds at the actors. They are really quite talented. Her eyes narrow slightly as the women take the stage again. Their outfits are more demure this time. They start to sing. It is a love song that she has heard before during weddings at the temple. It is one of her favorites. She could not help but sing along softly. Kevin wraps his arm around her and whispers in her ear. “Your voice is beautiful, I love to hear you sing.”

Hialeah looks up at Kevin surprised that he is so forward. One of the ladies started to dance. This one is beautiful and gentle. As she dances, she comes close to them. The lady smiles at them before dancing away. She is really beautiful. Hialeah cannot help but applaud as both ladies take their bows.

Kevin applauds loudly too. “Come, Hialeah, let’s pay our respects to the entertainers.” He pulls Hialeah through the crowd forming around the performers. Kevin kisses the ladies hands. “Wonderful show my ladies. We enjoyed ourselves immensely. May I introduce my friend…”

“Hialeah there you are, I have been looking for you everywhere. What are you doing off the temple grounds, and why didn’t you tell anyone you were leaving. There is a citywide search for you young lady.” The Cardinal rushes over. He looks up and notices Kevin glaring at him. He also nods politely at the ladies before turning his attention back to Hialeah. “Anyway I have a surprise for you. I was going to surprise you for your birthday tomorrow, but what better place to make an announcement than here?”

The Cardinal stands on the stage capturing the people’s attention. He speaks loud and eloquently. “Ladies and Gentleman, I know all of you know the lovely Hialeah. Ever since we found her as a baby on the temple stairs she has been a fixture. She is the closest thing I have to a daughter. Which is why my announcement comes with mixed emotions. Hialeah, we are expanding the Sagian church and you have been selected to be the official priestess.”

Hialeah’s mouth drops. “My own church?” She bows graciously at the Cardinal.

“Yes, Hialeah, we are planning a combination farewell and birthday party and everyone is invited. It shall be held tomorrow evening at the temple grounds.” After the Cardinal is finished he puts his hand on Hialeah’s back pushing her gently.

“Just a second, Cardinal.” She goes over to Kevin and hugs him. “Thank you so much for a wonderful day out. I enjoyed it.” Kevin returns her hug, less enthusiastically. Just as quickly Hialeah rejoins the Cardinal and they walk away. Kevin shakes his head disappointed with the turn of events.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 3rd October 2012, 7:34 pm

A man greets them as the crowd begins to talk about the show, and she is pleased as a few move up to speak with them, showering them with compliments. She nods her head to each, shaking hands and having her hand kissed by a particular gentleman that has a lovely lady on his arm.

"A pleasure." She says politely, "I'm so very glad that you enjoyed the show."

She is about to say more, but some stupid Cardinal comes up, going on with a concerned tone and then some annoyingly, overly excited tone. He moves up to the stage and gets everyone's attention as her uncles are still putting away the props. As he states that she was found on the stairs she knew in that instant just who the beautiful woman is.

"That's a lie!" She hisses, her sister quietening her as the man continues his announcement. She had completely forgotten that they were right there next to her and probably heard. It didn't matter, though as he drug the woman away, leaving a disappointed gentleman standing there on his own, looking after them.

"She doesn't even--!" She protests, but her uncles are there, shushing her with glares. The man near them probably heard all she said because she's such an idiot and could suspect something. She decides to try to make her protests sound as if they were about something else: "Well, it was rude! Didn't ask to use our stage and we were talking to that lady."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th October 2012, 5:38 pm

Maria’s heart skipped a beat as Nisa said that it was her. The card’s had not lied. She looks at Nisa and tries to get her to shut up. It was obvious they had covered up what had really happened to the woman. When they had walked away the prince was still standing there next to them.

“Ya know that woman well? Aye, tell me and mah sista everything ya know about her if ya will please.” She smiled batting her eyes at him. “It is a pleasure ta meet ya.” She said as she watched her new found sister walk away with the damn cardinal.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th October 2012, 6:59 pm

Kevin sighs and flashes a weak smile. “Everyone knows about Hialeah Makua. She was found as an infant on the temple stairs by the priest, now Cardinal. He kept her at the temple and raised her. Now she is going to have her own church. It is what she’s been working for her whole life. Let me rephrase it is what they have been pushing her to do. They have not even allowed her off temple grounds. On a more personal note she loves to garden and has a beautiful voice. Why did you ask?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th October 2012, 9:04 pm

Maria nodded her head. “You say ‘they’ as if ya don’t care for them. Tell meh, is there a place we can talk quietly with me and mah sista? We have interest in that woman and it is important that we know what and who we are dealing with.” She said.

“So her name is Hialeah Makua. I can assure you it won’t be Makua for long.” She whispered to her sister.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th October 2012, 10:54 am

"Oh, yeah," Nisa says heatedly, "Trust a stranger because he's sexy and foolishly feigns distaste towards a Cardinal. You go ahead. I'm not getting in this."

Jarn places his hand on her shoulder as she's about to turn away and leave, "Where are you off to, lass? We still have a lot to put away--"

"I'm going to go take a break," Nisa snaps, walking off, "And I'm going to go find my sister."

The Uncles look to each other, and then at Maria, utterly confused. Then, they shrug as the word "Women" escapes Jarn's mouth. They begin to clean up, unaware of the fact that another of their family was just there, watching them perform. Perhaps Nisa should have told them--but they were too busy and excited to do any of that.

She rushes on to find the Cardinal and the woman. She must follow them. She must follow her sister. She'll not lose her already. She can't afford it. She won't.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th October 2012, 5:01 pm

The Cardinal walks with Hialeah back to the temple. “Just what were you thinking Hialeah? Why didn’t you tell anyone you were leaving? We were worried sick about you?”

Hialeah looks down to the ground. “I apologize for that Cardinal. Kevin just wanted to show me the city. He practically kidnapped me, but I should have stopped him.”

The Cardinal shakes his head. “I heard what the people were saying about you and the prince. Just how far have you gone with him Hialeah? You haven’t done anything sinful with him have you?”

Hialeah gasps. “Not at all Cardinal, I do have some feelings for him, but we have not done anything sinful.”

The Cardinal stops Hialeah and looks into her eyes. “I will not let you risk your career for him Hialeah. You know how the Pope feels about him, so it is better for you to just forget him.” He places his hand on her shoulder and looks at her paternally. “I know how you feel. You are a beautiful young woman with her whole life in front of you. I am sure Sagia will bless you with a man to love you and give you a family. You getting your own church is the first step.

Hialeah you need to realize the reason we kept you from the people is so you can learn Sagia’s way. Now she’s granted you with your first Priestesshood. Who knows someday I may be installing you as a Cardinal.”

Hialeah nods. “Thank you Cardinal, and I am sorry I let myself be lead astray it will not happen again.”

The Cardinal hugs her. “You are forgiven dear child. Just be patient for a little bit longer, soon you will experience the benefits of being a Sagian Priestess.”

Hialeah rubs her bracelet and continues to walk in silence. She blinks away the water that is in her eyes. She loves Kevin, but knows that being with him is wrong. She must tell him the next time he sees her that it is over.

The Cardinal looks over at Hialeah and notices her distress. He will just have to force her to forget about the wayward Prince.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin raises his eyebrow. "Just what is your interest with Hialeah?" He watches the other lady rush off, continuing in a softer voice for the first. "I assure you my distaste toward the Cardinal is not feigned. I have been trying to get them to loosen their grasp on Hialeah."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th October 2012, 6:43 pm

Maria watches as her sister runs off in pursuit of their sister. “That woman is not whom they say she is. Come we should talk somewhere where our words can be private.” She said. She took his arm none to gently and pulled him through the crowds. They make it to a small park where a pond sits near the center. She smiles as they begin to walk away from the crowds to open space.

“I have much need for information about her and the church here. Tell me, did you not see any similarities in your friend as you see in me and my sister?” she asked as she let his arm go.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 17th October 2012, 7:17 pm

Nisa listens intently on the conversation, albeit only hearing bits and pieces here and there. Though she knows that she'll get odd looks, soon, she's going to keep doing this. She finally forms an idea. She grins.

"Excuse me!" She calls out after giving them space from her, "Cardinal! I do have a request!"

As they stop, slightly turning, she catches up, out of breath. She regains her breath again with a smile as she speaks eagerly, like an excited child. "My Lord, would you allow us to perform at the event that you have spoken of?

More...chaste performances, of course, for your pleasure. In fact, I would even beg the lady's time so that I may customize the performance, stage by stage, to her desires in honour of the magnificent progress she has made."

She bows her head here, with obedience as she adds: "I simply could not miss out this opportunity to ask. It is rare that a performance group, such as mine, often gets to see such wonderful events that are involved in the church, rather than just regular entertainment."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th October 2012, 7:42 pm

Kevin looks at the woman oddly. “Why are you interested in a priestess? I cannot believe that you and her would have anything in common. Her church in the the edge of the city, you cannot miss it. The temple grounds are huge, and if you are interested in her you will find her there. They don’t let her out of their grasp for too long.” He says the last part bitterly. “Hey can I at least have your name?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Cardinal studies the young woman carefully before smiling. “I like to see such interest in the church from outsiders. It would be good to expose your people to the churches. You and your troupe are invited to the temple grounds where you can meet with Hialeah. Please give me your names and I will have it cleared with the priests.”

Hialeah looks between the Cardinal and the young woman. Her eyes widen in surprise. “Cardinal, are you sure…” Her protest dies on her lips and she turns to the young woman. Hialeah bows politely. “It will be an honor to work with you and your troupe. Now if you excuse me I have the gardens to attend to.”

The Cardinal shakes his head as Hialeah walks off. He looks over at the woman. “I apologize on her behalf. She is usually so polite. Well do you want to take me back to your troupe or when shall I expect you back?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th October 2012, 8:04 pm

Maria smiles a mischievous grin at Kevin. “I am not interested in a priestess dear sir. I am interested in a young woman who knows no better.” She walks a few steps away from the prince. “The prince wants the ladies name. For now you can call me Maria. Maria Tas'sai.” She said as the mischievous grin disappears from her face.

“Tell me do you love that woman? If you do, then why do you love her for?” She asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 29th October 2012, 11:10 am

Nisa smiles. "I can head back and meet you in the morn to discuss the full details. I'll attend your church, in fact, as I could use a good service. After that and a lot of learning, we can get the details out of the way and perhaps a meeting with the lovely lady so that I can get her musical preferences and then we'll be all set!"

She bows her head respectfully to both before taking her leave, heading back towards the abandoned stage where her uncles are probably still putting away the supplies. She moves quickly over to the stage after getting away from the crowds, finding Jarn fiddling with one of the props.

"Need some help?" She asks, smiling, "I can do tha' for you."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th October 2012, 11:52 am

Kevin was starting to feel a little uncomfortable around the woman. “Ms. Maria, I do love her, and I don’t have to justify that love to a stranger. And I warn you Hialeah is kept under constant surveillance by the temple priests, so if you try something they will be after you. I had to almost kidnap her to bring her here today. Good day Ms. Maria.” Kevin bows politely and walks away. He will have to have his guards watch this troupe, he does not like the way she was talking about Hialeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I will look forward to our meeting in the morning, young lady.” He bids farewell and heads to the garden where he knows he will find Hialeah. As suspected she is working at weeding some of the vegetables. “Hialeah my child, why were you so rude to the young lady earlier. That is so unlike you.”

Hialeah bows to the Cardinal. “I can’t explain it Cardinal. There is something odd in the way she was looking at me. Plus I did not approve of their dancing earlier.”

The Cardinal scratches his chin and thinks for a moment. “Well they will be back tomorrow morning. Let me know if you still feel uncomfortable around them. I think we may have sheltered you a bit too much.”

“As you wish, Cardinal, please excuse me I have to get the chapel ready for the nightly mass.” Hialeah nods before heading out.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th November 2012, 9:30 am

Maria watches as Kevin walks away from her. She grins watching him leave. She remembers what he told her and decides to walk back to the stage. She walks back though the crowd of people and finds her sister already there with their uncles.

“And Iah can lend ya some help as well.” She said smiling as she snuck back into the area with them. “Where ave’ ya been lassie? Ya took off like ah bolt o lightenin.” She said grinning. “When weh get done here, Iah think weh should switch information out.”

They begin helping putting things away. Most of the work had already been done by their uncles. Oh well. At least the work was done. Maria didn’t even feel bad that they had done most of the work. She did feel excited though that she was beginning to find out about her sister however.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 11th November 2012, 10:17 pm

"I have a meeting in the morn with the Church," Nisa says triumphantly, "We're booked for the Priestess' event! Of course...we'll do more suitable acts, obviously, rather than our more sultry ones."

"Woman, I didn't plan on performin' tomorrow!" Jarn says, looking at her with irritation, "Women. Always changin' yer mind for ya."

Nisa giggles, throwing a prop at his head and hitting home. "Shut yer trap, now, you need the money, and ya know it."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th November 2012, 6:04 pm

Maria is surprised when Nisa mentions having an event booked for the church. “An ow did ya manage that one lassie? Iah cannot believe ya actually got us performing for tha church.” She said. She walked over to Nisa and took her hands She danced around with her laughing.

“Iah am excited. Can Iah go with ya to tha meetin in tha morning?” she asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th November 2012, 9:19 pm

Morning breaks on the temple grounds. Hialeah rises with the sun to get everything started. She gets to the kitchen only to find breakfast preparations underway. Odd usually she is the one preparing breakfast. Not that her culinary skills are good, they are just better than the others. She goes over to the priestess in training making breakfast. “Good morning Hialeah, and congratulations. You are so lucky! The Cardinal woke us up and told us the news. He said not to let you lift a finger all day in celebration.”

Hialeah was surprised to say the least. What is supposed to do with herself? Never in her whole life was she given a day off from her routine. “Well thank you Rachel. Wow, what am I supposed to do with myself?” She takes a plate and sits down at the table. Rachel sits beside her.

“You will be missed around here. They may have to hire someone to do the gardening. But your own church! I hope I will be able to visit you there.” Rachel says excitedly.

“You are welcome to come by anytime, Rachel. I am going to miss you too. Your energy is better than a whole pot of coffee.” Hialeah answers as she begins to eat.

After a quick breakfast she goes to the chapel. She is almost kicked out being told the same thing by the priests. She tries not to feel perturbed as she goes to the gardens. At least there she can feel at home. She begins to tend the gardens while softly singing.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 26th November 2012, 3:58 pm

"Of course." Nisa says with a wink, anything with you, lass. Now, let's get to finishing up with these props so we can get to bed and have an early dawn, hmm?"

And with that, they move to finish their prop work, load the caravan, and head into the night. Unbeknownst to them, as they ride off away from the city, the bright pair of eyes watching from the dark alleyway with interest and unwavering intensity. After they have left, it slithers away from its corner, walking away from that street corner and heading into more crowded streets.

The streets become more narrow and the buildings taller as it moves thicker into the edges of the southern most area of the city, where many houses of the poor reside, along with quite a few warring inns and taverns and bars. It strolls into a familiar tavern, finding its way into a seat in the corner of the room, where the candles are the rarest, finding solace in the dim light.

"Why, Aldain. What a pleasure." A man says, approaching it, seating himself across from it at the small table with a friendly posture and greeting. "Haven't seen you all night. Where have you been?"

It grins, showing the bright, wide teeth that are sharpened into that of a vampires--or so, the man is sure they are filed, right? "Hello, Marcus." The warm, honeyed voice comes forth softly, like silk into the air. The man would never admit that he is allured by this gentleman's voice--just about anyone would be.

"You haven't been off causin' trouble now, have ya?" He asks with a wink as a serving maid rushes over, her cheeks flushed. She heard his question, no doubt. She places down its usual request--a simple glass of wine and looks at him questioningly, waiting to see what he wants. He hates how she is so excited to deliver his drink, but then so annoyed at having to offer a drink to Marcus.

"No, I was watching three birds, and listening to their music." He replies charmingly, "They are such delicate creatures, the birds."

"I'll have an ale, lass." He says to her as he considers how best to reply, and so the maid steps in for him, which annoys Marcus greatly.

"I love birds!" She exclaims quietly, "They are indeed delicate and precious. They are so innocent and frail."

It chuckles, shoulders shaking from amusement as she blushes further, nodding its head in agreement before she rushes off to get the ale for Marcus. Then, Marcus looks at him with confusion. "Since when were you a bird watcher?"

"I was never a bird watcher," It replies as the twins' faces rush into its mind, "Never until today."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th December 2012, 5:43 pm

Night comes for the crew and Maria goes to bed excited. She barely sleeps at all over night as morning comes and dawns rays are seen. She gets up and excitedly gets Nisa up. “Aye lass it’s time to get up. Come on Nisa, it’s time to get ready so we can goo meet our sista!!” she said as she excitedly gets dressed for the day. She dressed knowing they were going to the church. She rolled her eyes though once she realized how she would have to act.

What a pain to waste such great enthusiasm on the church. She dressed conservatively and sat down waiting on Nisa. “Ahh come on Nisa. My excitedness is gone. Iah just realized where weh was agoin this mornan.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top