Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Inactivity Thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP Inactivity Thread Empty RP Inactivity Thread

Post by JerriLeah7 28th November 2012, 8:11 am

Do you have time to visit the forum, but not a lot of time to post in role-plays at the moment? Post here to let people know--this will help to keep RPM's updated so that they can assist with keeping you in their RP, as well as to help your fellow RPers to have patience and to know when to expect you to be away for just a bit.

It is very important to keep up with those who just don't have the time to post in everything--we have a lot going on here on GtR and we also have a lot going on in our lives, so please be courteous and give people a heads up! Thank you!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

RP Inactivity Thread Empty Re: RP Inactivity Thread

Post by Guest 28th November 2012, 9:04 am

Hey guys! Kitsune here! I just wanted to let all of you know that for the next few weeks I'll probably be a little bit slow at replying to anything. With the Yule Ball, Yama-con, and finals just around the corner, my life has gotten extremely busy due to all the preparations that must be made and done. I'll post when I can, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm alive and well, and that I didn't drop off the face of the earth. Thanks for understanding!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 5th December 2012, 9:38 pm

It's that time of the year again, aka exam time. As such, me, Kiseki, and sagiri will probably be posting less than normal, though we will have time to post once in a while. We'll just be a bit less active. :3
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 7th December 2012, 4:30 pm

I'll be absent for most of the day/night tomorrow. I might be able to come to the forum, but it's not certain and I doubt I'll be able to post in a RP since there will be a party going on haha.

I'll be back fully on sunday evening.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 28th December 2012, 5:30 pm

Sorry for the double post guys, just want to be sure everyone will see this.

I won't be home from December 30 to January 1(will come back somewhere in the afternoon)

The 30 I have a DnD session and I'll pass the rest of the time with a few of the DnD crew to celebrate new year together. Maybe I'll be able to pass on the forum, but the chances are pretty slim. Or if I pass, it probably won't be long enough to be able to post (or will have too many distractions around haha)
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 6th January 2013, 8:03 pm

I may or may not be able to RP the next couple of days. My mother is in the hospital and I am going to see her tomorrow and I don't know how long it will be, as they don't know what's wrong with her yet.

Thank you for your patience, though I've not been posting as much as I should, anyways, at least not as much as an RPM should. I apologize.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 21st January 2013, 10:27 pm

I'll be absent between 25-27 from the forum as I'll be going to Hull/Gatineau for an anime convention. I should be back around 9-10ish pm on the sunday, but I might probably not stay for long on the computer since I'll be working the next day.

HK~
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 17th May 2013, 2:50 pm

Hello all, I just wanted to state that I'm sorry if I've been rather slow into postage, just been busy to prepare for my convention as well as being invited left and right to do stuff with friends.

Anyhow, I can say however that I'll be completely offline unless I use a wi-fi to read stuff on phone or else, but I won't be able to post in the week end of 24-25-26 ! Toronto Anime convention =).

Sorry for the inconvenience all ! I'll still try to post whenever I have a chance.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 3rd June 2013, 6:51 pm

Due to sever storms and humidity, I have been down for quite some time from my arthritis. However, it is healing quite well now and I I am back to GtR to continue our adventures!

I want to thank everyone for their patience and know that S&S will be continuing as planned, Future Force character balancing will continue, and all role-plays I am a participant of will be posted in.

Thank you so much for your patience and thanks to all the staff that assisted on the forum while I was away; it is truly appreciated. =) Let's role-play!!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th June 2013, 5:24 am

Well guys tomorrow I am heading on vacation. I will still try to get on daily, that is if the relatives have internet. However I am going to be at least 5 hours behind everyone. So be patient for one more week before posting parties.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 9th June 2013, 12:15 pm

Alright, I'm sorry I've been so busy but by the end of this week or so I should be back. Tonight is my graduation, and starting immediately after I'll be out of town literally all week, so I might not post at all T_T
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 7th August 2013, 4:17 pm

Hi all !

I just wanted to notify you all that I will be offline starting now and will be coming back only on MONDAY AFTERNOON. I'll be leaving tomorrow super early for baltimore to join fellow nerds into Otakon~ =)

I'll see you all next week !
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 26th August 2013, 6:35 pm

I'll be out for the next few days. I have kidney stones and am unable to think straight due to constant pain medication--the strong kind.

I shall return as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 21st November 2013, 11:15 am

So, apparently...I have "tennis" and "golfer's" elbow at the same time. Yeah. So, no typing for three weeks and then I have to somehow manage to get an Ergonomic Keyboard. Wewt.

However, I've had a few people offer to post for me, so you can still expect some posts, just perhaps...a bit more slow in pace? Thanks for your patience!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 4th December 2013, 11:05 pm

I'll take a few days off from the forum. I'll be back on the action next week.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 22nd May 2014, 7:24 pm

I had hoped I would have been able to post in guild, but I won't be able to tonight and sadly won't be back online till monday evening. Going to toronto for the week end, just thought I would let you guys know. *hug*
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirron 25th July 2014, 9:26 am

Hey I am currently on the road heading to see my grandparents in Virginia with the rest of my family. As such I won't be able to reply to Guilds til Monday. Sorry for the late notice.
Phirron
Phirron

Back to top Go down

Post by Gateway Bot 31st July 2014, 1:24 pm

A huge thank you to all forum role-players that use this thread when they will be unavailable. It is greatly appreciated to know when you will be absent, as it makes the job for all RPM's easier and it shows a level of respect.

Love 
Thanks very much!!!
Gateway Bot
Gateway Bot
Administrator

SirNewsALot

https://gateway-2-rpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 31st July 2014, 10:22 pm

Notification in advance :

I will be going to Otakon in baltimore next week. I'll be offline on these days :

August 6(from afternoon to end of day)
August 7
August 8
August 9
August 10
=> Returning home somewhere in the day of August 11.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 22nd August 2014, 7:36 am

Hi Sorry for the double post, but this is just to mention that I'll be at my city's anime con starting today and so I doubt I'll be able to post till like.. monday ! So much to do omg XD
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd August 2014, 6:40 pm

Salutations, fellow roleplayers. I am currently visiting my Mum and brothers. I will be home tomorrow night, but I thought I would still post here. Hopefully I will be able to get started here then!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 5th September 2014, 9:06 pm

Will try to post in RP's tomorrow!!!!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 11th September 2014, 8:05 pm

Hey guys !

Con time again, so I might be slower this week end/barely there at all depending. It's the last one of the year though XD ... (Unless I would... get a luck to go to another somewhere lool)
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 24th September 2014, 9:34 pm

Hey, everyone. I can't come on as much as I'd like, since I've been helping my mom and she keeps me busy--but if you want something to move in any RP I am running and you want some collabing or anything, just message me on FB, it'll go straight to my phone, and I will do what I can to give everyone something to post with. =)

I appreciate everyone's patience greatly.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 6th November 2014, 10:01 pm

Hey all,

Just to say I may be lagging in response this week end, got quite a lot planned and I won't be home so much. So just posting this in case I don't give any answer on rp post this week end. I might be able to though, depends =).
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top