Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junior Armada

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Junior Armada - Page 14 Empty Junior Armada

Post by Ink 10th March 2013, 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Silver City; a towering symbol of human determination and a testament to the human imagination. The city is protected day and night by the most powerful knights the world has ever seen. They are the Hero Armada. Dozens of heroes united under one roof with a common goal. They protect the innocent, not matter the cost. They are led by the beauty of the battlefield, Warrior Woman, the man who can't be stopped, Mr. Amazo, and the strongest man alive, Omniman. Together from the top floor of Hero Tower they watch over the city and the world, monitoring to make certain all is well. And when something isn't such, they mobilize. But today all would fail to be well from under their own roof as a Latin American young woman in a red and blue tight outfit and brown coat walks into the building through the front door.

Ricochet. Tis true what they say. Hath no fury like a woman scorned. When this woman took up the mantle of the last to bear her title she did so half out of spite. She'd been instrumental in the cretin's defeat. Now she inherited his power and many of the burdens that came with his membership. The Hero Armada was watching her. She had been a valuable member so far but she was being difficult as of late. Soon this would be a problem.

Madam Control looks up from her desk as Ricochet marches through the room to the elevator. When the doors close, she picks up the phone. "She's on her way up and she doesn't look like she's here to sit around the campfire and sing kumbaya."

"All right," Warrior Woman says in response. "Thank you for the heads up."

Some time later the conversation between Ricochet and her superiors enters a heated argumentative stage as the rising heroine slams her hands down, forcefully, on chair's round table and sneers. "You've got to be kidding me! Can't spare the people? Zephyr and Ladybug haven't had a mission in weeks! Lion Heart is pounding on local street thugs and you have me on patrol duty! You're honestly going to sit there and tell me that we can't spare a couple of people for a small strike team?"

"Adrienne, listen," Warrior Woman says.

"In this building it's Ricochet. Mask or no mask,"Adrienne says before a brief pause then doubling back. "Ma'am," she says respectfully.

"Ricochet, Ladybug and Zephyr are both Level 7 Metahumans and have access to a number of missions that we can't give you details on," Owl says.

Ricochet turns to her respected darker superior and stands upright with a sigh. "So because I'm barely a level 4 meta..."

"It's not that. The Deadwave invasion last year...and then what happened with Richard," Omniman begins, "It's an overwhelming burden and we have to make sure we're dividing our resources well. This team is an excellent idea. If we had the people to spare, I'd be more than willing to sign off on it. Be we have the remainder of our heroes on the moon base right now."

"If we had a couple more heads in this building, we'd hand 'em over to ya for your team in a heartbeat, kid, but we don't," Mr. Amazo adds.

Ricochet thinks to herself for a moment then looks away through the window. She could see a few heroes flying about outside. It wasn't an uncommon sight around here. Each of them was on a mission though. She wasn't new to that. She'd had this conversation with the Armada's leaders before. Back then they worried about her mental condition. They were entirely honest and she knew in her heart that they were right then. But now?

Following that conversation, she leaves Hero Tower and decides to go for a freerun along the skyline. She enjoyed it really. Richard was an idiot to turn on the Armada the way he did. He had it made. Everyone loved him and he was in a position to actually receive compensation for his heroic deeds. Whether he liked working with them or not, he chose the losing battle. Of course that wasn't why she became the new Ricochet. She didn't get anything out of the relationship with the Armada like he did. No, she did it for the single purpose of spiting him...and she was entirely okay with that at first. But now? Now she stayed not to make him look bad, but because...it just felt right. She lands on a low rooftop in the city and looks around for a bit. Nothing happening here. She could rest for a bit.
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Junior Armada - Page 14 Empty Re: Junior Armada

Post by Ink 6th April 2013, 9:12 pm

[Attn: Melody]

"Me? Oh, I watch them play videogames and argue with each other or work on a few drawings and sculptures," Adrienne says, getting a bottled water from the fridge. "That reminds me, they should be here soon."

"Why did you say today was a special day, Ms. Adrienne?" Lyra questions.

"Because Lyra, my dear, it's moving day!" Adrienne says, taking a sip of her water.

Shortly after this conversation comes to its close and Lyra sits back in front of the television watching Looney Tunes, the elevator of the base opens and out flood the rest of the team, all but Harry with suitcases and other paraphernalia. "Luuucyyy, We're Hooome!" Herry shouts.

"Um...Harry...why are you yelling?" Lyra asks. "Lucy is right beside you, is she not?"

"N-No, Lyra, it's...nevermind," Lucy says.

"It was a joke then?" Lyra says.

"NOW you're learnin', kiddo!" Rein adds.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 6th April 2013, 9:16 pm

[ATTN: Open]

She was outside yet again, sitting in the park taking a break from a run. She leaned back, staring up at the sky. Valkyrie had been largely dormant over the last few days.

Maybe the spirit would let her actually be normal. Maybe. So long as she let her have her fun beating up a few muggers every once in a while she could continue to live a nice, normal life. No wars, no killing, none of that.

Besides, there were plenty of heroes in Silver City. Valkyrie wasn't needed, and while it irked the spirit it more than pleased Livia. She loved training to fight, but actually fighting? Not something she wanted to resort to, if she didn't have to.

She closed her eyes, pondering a nap.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th April 2013, 9:17 pm

(ATTN: Twista)
Seance walked after him in silence, her dog following her, it's ears lowered towards Twista. When they came upon the room she wanted nothing more than to drop her things, fling herself upon the bed and sleep. Not to mention the fact her back ached from sleeping on the bathroom floor all night and having to carry her whole life on her shoulder. She wanted to meet him with sarcasm or quip, but decided against it.
"Thank you." She said, dropping herself into a corner and surveying the room. It was bare, sparse, yet the little furnishings it had were rather nice- expensive from the looks of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia 6th April 2013, 9:18 pm

{Attn: JA base}

"So what is so special about moving day? Cause I have to say I just got all my stuff right where I want it." Melody said taking another sip of her drink. She finished it up before cleaning the glass. Her feet never once touched the icey cold floor of the kitchen. Then she went to where Lyra was watching Loony Toons. Melody sat in an empty chair sitting down though her mind wasn't really paying attention to the TV.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 6th April 2013, 9:26 pm

"What's so special about it? You act like you wouldn't be overjoyed to find that a bunch of your closest friends are moving in with you like one big snuggly and very freakish family," Arienne says.

"Closest friends?" Adam asks.

"Freakish?" Lucy adds.

"Hey, you guys are the only people over here Lyra knows. You're kind of her closest friends by default."

"And I am honored to have you as such," Lyra says as she stands and turns away from her Looney Tunes then bows.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 6th April 2013, 9:26 pm

[Attn: Seance, Open]

"Yeah, now I know something's up," he said. He carefully placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed lightly. "I won't pry, but if ya need an ear, holla at ya boy."

He turned and left the room to leave her to her own devices. There was a lot of work to be done, now, it seemed.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia 6th April 2013, 9:35 pm

{Attn: JA Base}

"Ok when you put it that way. Yes I would be excited. Seeing as how I don't know most of you. Well any of you really. That is not to say I don't want to get to know you." She said tripping over her words as she stood up. "Ok some how this sounded better in my head." She added. She took a deep breath to calm herself down. Then walked over to the group of people walking in.

"How about I start this over. I am Melody, though call me Mel. It is nice to met you all." She said with a smile. 'I can tell them I am their new instructor later. Unless Ricochet plans on saying that. Oh well. They will find out eventually. No need to overwhelm them.' She thought. "Also if you must know. Yes my eyes are always this bright and yellow. My skin also changes colors. I can even do some pretty complex colors and patterns." She said as her skin changed to a star field with galaxies swirling around.

"Though I could never master Plaid." She said as her skin changed back to its red color.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 6th April 2013, 9:56 pm

Lucy looks Melody over. "Adrienne, is this supposed to be a new teacher or something? She looks a little old to be a recruit," she says.

"Sharp as ever, Belle," Adrienne says. "Yeah, she's an instructor of some sort. Not really sure what she plans on teaching but she can get into that later. For now you guys go get settled."

"Oh, we will," Rein says, running off down the hall.

Lyra turns back to the television and continues watching her Looney Tunes until Tom & Jerry comes on.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 6th April 2013, 9:57 pm

[Attn: Livia, Open]

Sven darted through the streets aimlessly, searching hard for any criminal activity. But to her disappointment, nothing seemed to be going on. Every street and dark alley-way was either empty or boring as ever. Not a single person looked suspicious enough to be hiding any interesting weapons either. Sven sighed in her mind when she came to a local park.

The one time I go looking for trouble in this god-forsaken city and not a single mugging. Just my luck...What does it matter anyway, petty thieves usually carry petty weapons. Sven stood still for a moment as she briefly contemplated robbing a weapons store. She then shook her head, purging the idea.

An overhead pigeon decided to use Sven's doll body as a toilet, only turning her frustration into fury. For the love of god!!! She exclaimed in her mind, accidentally using her telepathy to broadcast her thought to everyone nearby. Sven wasn't even aware she used her telepathy, so she stormed into the park, her telepathy causing anyone within a 10 ft radius to hear an angry voice, swearing multiple times.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia 6th April 2013, 10:08 pm

{Attn: JA Base}

"Wait they didn't tell you what I would be teaching?" She asked Ricochet. "I am here to teach them about team work. I know you are the leader so I will try not to step over you during battles." Melody added.

"Well if you need me I will be in my room reading my comic. My door is always open if you want to talk." Melody said flying off to her room. She sat down on her bed picking up her new comic. 'Ah good the new comic. At least this time that freaky nerd won't insult me for wanting to read about the single coolest comic hero ever!' She thought to herself opening the comic and slowly read through it.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th April 2013, 11:18 pm

(ATTN: Open)
Seance's face fell behind her mask, and she shifted her gaze downward. She could sense that he was gone, and she closed the door behind him. She pulled the mask from her face and took off her jacket. She tossed both onto the dresser and sat on the bed, starting to unlace her boots. She stiffly placed them to the side and looked over the room once again. It was stiff, cold- it reminded her vaguely of an operating room. She rested her elbows on her knees and placed her head in her hands.
'One, three- they're coming for me
Two, four- breaking down the door
Five, six- my life at risk
Seven, nine- running out of time
Eight, Ten- I survived again
'.
Her dog sniffed her, licking at her exposed chin. She looked through her fingers at him. He tilted his head, panting, and she scratched him behind his ear, a frown on her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 6th April 2013, 11:26 pm

[Attn: Closed]

"Welcome to Silver City. Tomorrow's Front Gate. What a misleading piece of dribble," a man in a suit says as he stands at the city's main entrance billboard. In one hand is a long, golden cane with a curve at its top, shaped almost like a question mark. But a lone gem floats in the space in the center of the loop. The man then laughs to himself.

Suddenly he hears the sound of a burly man shouting after him. From around a bend emerges a musclebound man in biker attire. The suited man sighs. "So predictable, this city," he says in an less than amused tone. He walks around the billboard and the biker runs him down.

"You spiny little toothpick, get over here!" The biker shouts. As he gets around the billboard, he finds that the man in the suit is missing.

Without warning he is struck over the head with the cane of his prey. "You wouldn't hit a cripple, would you?"

"You ain't cripple. I seen you runnin' around like a little squirrel earlier. But now I'm thinkin' of givin' you a reason for carryin' that cane around."

"How original. But be honest with yourself. That bike of yours was only good for scrap metal. Get yourself a new one and I'm sure you won't be missing it for long." The biker roars with anger and throws a punch that his quarry all too easily deflects using his cane, yawning all the while. "Here. Hold this for me." After being handed the cane, the biker drops immediately, his hands crushed under its weight and he feels every second the cane rests there. "I'm sure even a pompous muscle head like yourself understands the simple concept of gravity, yes? Well, that means nothing here. Your hands are abound to become paper soon enough anyway. What did you say your name was, again? Something stereotypical for someone as dense as you...Ah yes! It was Brick, wasn't it? Well, Brick, I have a little game for you. I am thinking of a number between one and three. What is it?"

Brick sheds tears through the pain of his hands being crushed and grunts out his response. "T-two!"

The cane flies back to the suited man's hand and he extends his other hand for a shake. "Brick," he says, taking Brick's hand and squeezing to cause him unimaginable pain. "Decimals and Mixed Numbers are still numbers." Brick suddenly feels an intense electric shock that freezes him to his very core, turning him into a human icicle sculpture. "The people of this city sure do deteriorate quickly. I do think it's time for another visit. Let's see...maybe first I'll pay my favorite heroes the honor first or...maybe I'll just do a little sight seeing." With that he approaches the road and as a bus passes by, he vanishes, only to appear again in one of the seats of the bus in the place of another person, now reading his newspaper. The man he'd switched places with now stands where he had on the side of the road. "What's this? A new group of young heroes? Well I do think I'll want to look into that...I'd better start preparing."

The bus drives into the city with this strange character sitting casually on it.

"Eh? Actually teamwork isn't my department. These kids are perfectly fine doing hero work alone and you can feel free to mold them into a team. I'm here to teach them the other stuff," she gets up and stretches for a moment then walks off. "Think I'm gonna go work on a sculpture. See you guys."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia 6th April 2013, 11:51 pm

{Attn: Open JA Base}

"What? What kind of ending is that? I have to wait a whole month now. So uncool." She said putting the comic down on her end table. She looked at the letters that were sitting there next to the comic.'I should probably read those.' she thought picking up one with. On it is the name, Crimson Mallet. She carefully opened the letter to read it.

Dear Cori,
Hey there. My brother was saying how he was going to take a run through Silver City pretty soon. Glad I got this done so he could hand it to you. Place just isn't the same without you. Hope you find the information you need. We miss you here. Come back soon.
From,
Crimson Mallet

"Always short and to the point Crimson." She said out loud to herself. "hmm Orbweaver or Azure Mallet?" She asked herself as she looked at the two letters. It wasn't long before she had opened Azure Mallet's letter.

Hey there Little Bird,
Pretty sure I am gonna tell you most of this in person when I had you these letters. Though what I should have told you in person, other then our new recruit, is that Sarah and I are getting married. We are postponing it til you get back. Get back here in a flash little bird. Oh and if you see Fletcher after you read this, tell him he still owes me five bucks. The man may be a good shot with a bow, but he is horrible at poker.
Catch you later!
Azure Mallet

"Awe how nice. They really are made for each other. Wait he didn't tell me in person! I am going to have to punch him the next time I see him." She said putting it with the other letter. 'I will read these others later.' She thought as she put them all in the end table. Melody floated over her bed closing her eyes. Her legs crossed as she meditated.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 7th April 2013, 2:57 pm

[Attn: Open]

Tyre knocked on Aeirrya's door, waiting for clearance to enter. It was mid-afternoon and he had seen to Camille's and Astrid's needs, thus did he figure he would help the poor traveler with her own quest after the debacle her morning had been out on her own--but he thought it best for her to have had a quick learning experience.

"Please enter." Aeirrya's voice says softly. She sounds a bit pained, her eyes seemingly more watery than usual, as if she were about to cry. Esserian, however, do not cry.

Tyre entered. Immediately, he looked at her with concern. "Is everything okay?" he asked. "Are you homesick? Or still smarting from this morning?"

"Apologies, Twistah." She says softly, her eyes flinching. "I often have what is similar to a human's headache or migraine. It will pass, soon, I am sure."

"Hmm..." Tyre said, scanning her. "Definitely a buildup." He walked up to her. "May I?" He put a hand to her side, feeling around, then gave a sudden push with his thumb. Aeirrya would feel a spike in her migraine, then almost instant release.

Aeirrya is astonished. "What did you do?"

Twista grinned. "Esserian pressure points," he explained. "Between that lengthy trip and your emotional buildup, it's a wonder your not a smorgasbord of more."

He pressed a pressure point in her neck and then one in her arm. The first one would release the discomfort she had to have been feeling in her chest and the latter would release her lower back tension.

"That should do it," he said. "I thought I'd take you for a more controlled visit into the Earthen people."

"We will travel? We will walk?" She asks, lowering from her levitated seating. "I very much like this idea. Will you show me human art?"

Twista laughed. "Yes, yes we will," he said amused. He held out a watch. "Here, put this on. It has a holographic disguise that will give you the appearance of an Earthern girl.

"And I believe the Silver City National Art Museum is having an exhibit of Japanese culture today, so you'll be in luck."

Aeirrya Placed on the watch and watched in the mirror-stripes as her form changes to that of an Asian human, her eyes still slanted as hers usually are with the darker skin and hair of their culture. She smiles. "I look so....odd."

Twista smiled. "You look fine," he said. "It's a good enough disguise, and it'll hold even if you're touched. However, you should probably avoid your more powerful spells, as they may disrupt the watch. I'm working on it, but for now, anything too powerful will probably disrupt the appearance at the spot where you use it. Shall we go?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 7th April 2013, 7:26 pm

"Knock Knock," Lucy says as she pokes her head into Melody's doorway and proceeds to stand there. "So I guess no one here really gave you much of a proper welcome and all that. You're supposed to be a teacher, right?"

"That is what Ms. Adrienne said," Lyra cuts in, floating to the doorway as well. "It is nice to meet you."

"What she said."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia 7th April 2013, 7:48 pm

{Attn: Lucy, Lyra}

Melody opened one eye when she heard knocking on her door. She floated over and landed in front of Lucy. "Yeah I am the new teacher. I am going to help train you as a team, but that will some other time." She said. "Well the tour of my room is pretty boring. I don't have much. Also if you ever just want to vent about your day, my door is always open. Not that I am a professional psychiatrist but I don't mind lending an ear for people." She added.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th April 2013, 9:01 pm

(ATTN: V's)
Astrid decided that lying around thinking about last nights events and feeling sorry for herself wouldn't accomplish anything. She changed out of her crumpled costume, tucking it under the bed, wrapped tightly in a bag- anyone looking would assume that it was merely clutter. She felt odd in the expensive room- she was used to hotels, but that was about as fancy as it got; and the hotels she stayed in were usually places that businessmen rented out to host their infidelities. Not the classiest of places.
She opened the door and peeked her head out, the place was awfully quiet. She looked back at her dog, not trusting it alone in this place. "Come on," She gestured for it to follow her, to which it obeyed. At that she left the room, looking around- whoever this place belonged to he was richer than god. Who even needed half of this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th April 2013, 9:09 pm

[ATTN: Seance]

She was done for the next little while as she got up and replaced her boots on her feet, ready for the rest of her day, which involved cooking for the lot. Camille and her twin clone were in a good mood, able to take on anything when... "EEK!" A dog! What was a dog doing here? Her clone immediately got into a more defensive position. Neither of them really liked any sort of animal, preferring human companionship as they both looked rather wary of the animal. Camille sighed as it moved along, with his master in tow... "Oh, hi... I didn't catch your name, what was it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th April 2013, 9:45 pm

(ATTN: Cam)
Upon seeing two identical girls, Sparky recoiled, it's tail halting it's merry wag and started to sniff around them suspiciously, ears folded against its head. It sensed something odd about them.
Astrid surveyed the two. "Eh- you're that cloning girl. I'm Astrid, you?" She looked her up and down, curious as to why she was so brazenly displaying her ability around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th April 2013, 9:50 pm

[ATTN: Seance]

Camille backed away from the sniffing dog as the clone approached it gingerly... She didn't want to get too close, though, while she was in her strongest form as a clone, she could still be whisked away at the touch of anything, really, and that would be bad for Camille. Whom, by the way, was looking at Astrid, in a very jubilant mood for the day. "I'm Camille..." She shakes the girl's hand with her own well-washed one. Maybe too well-washed, she had used a looot of water for the first bath she had taken in ages. "So, where do you originally come from?" Her French accent was thick, but not so much that it impeded her English.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2013, 4:54 pm

(ATTN: Camille)
Astrid looks at Camille's outstretched hand with one brow furrowed and the other raised. After a moment or two she took it, responding with a firm handshake. "Me? Oh, here, there, everywhere. I come from places unknown." She rocked her head dreamily from side to side as she said this; it wasn't entirely untrue, however.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2013, 6:22 pm

[ATTN: Astrid]

Odd... "Everywhere? Then maybe you can explain something to me!" Immediately, she pulls out a map of, well, North America. "Where is the Amazon here?" It was a very crude map, maybe a little too crude when it came down to it, but where it was could still be made out. Many of the states were faded, and the smaller words were all but nonexistent. "When I was an orphan, well, I'm still an orphan," she muses a little too happily, "the landlords would read me a story when I was REALLY good, one about a race of strong warrior women... they told me that I could be one of those some day if I worked really hard for them..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2013, 6:41 pm

(ATTN: Camille)
Astrid peered over at the map as her dog wagged happily at her feet. She almost laughed, but then a piteous sensation overtook her. Should she tell her the truth? Or keep up the girls dreams?
Well- she'd have to learn the truth sooner or later...
"Um- first off, sweetie-" Did she really just say 'sweetie' dear god. "The Amazons are from Ukraine. They're Greek myths. They're not real." she cringed as she said this. "But, I'm sure women like that do exist in the real world- only I doubt they cut off one breast to increase battle prowess."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2013, 7:50 pm

[ATTN: Astrid]

It started off nice. The girl called her a sweetie, that's always good. Camille puts her map away, a little dejected. "So... that story... it's just a fairy-tale?" She sighs, and closes her eyes for a moment just to internalize the feeling. "But... they always told me..." Camille tries to shrug it off, as she tried to look like she was okay. Christmas hadn't come for her, mostly for the other kids, this WAS her Christmas, that one day, she'd grow up to be like that. It wasn't all bad for her, though. As long as she could turn into that symbol of strength for others to lean on, she was happy. "Well, do you want me to cook you anything?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2013, 7:55 pm

Attn: Livia

Kid Kella walked the streets of Silver City, trying to avoid stepping on any crack, which proved to be quite entertaining and somewhat difficult. 

Her hood was up as her goggles down, but where her mask was supposed to be, was a sucker, strawberry flavor, which she was enjoying very much. 

Kayla had told her parents that she wanted to go to the library to learn that morning, when really she wanted to scout the city for any trouble. 

But for now, everything seemed okay. And that when she spotted a park around the corner. Her eyes sparkled in what seemed to be amazement, before she shot her arms up and yelped in excitement, almost losing her sucker in the process. 

She than began running towards the park, and when she arrived, Kayla did a cartwheel, followed by multiple summersaults. At the end of her maneuvers, she giggled in satisfaction and takes her rod that she had dropped right before performing the acrobatics.

She than began skipping around the park, occasionally stopping to try an pet squirrels, In vain, they were too scared of her! She pouted for a moment before she heard screams and some sort of rubble behind her. 

She looked behind just in time to see a car headed straight for her. Her reflexes took over, she jumped and took one step on the car, immediately jumping back off and flipping before landing, as the car crashed a few yards behind her. 

Kid Kella looked for the origins of the assault, spotting a Titan of a man, causing havoc in the street. First things first, she rushed to the car and saw that there was no one inside, good, they must have gotten out before the throw. 

She than ran with great speed towards the giant. "HEY YOU BIG JERK HEAD! PICK ON SOME ONE YOUR OWN SIZE!" she yelled out, standing proudly, even if she could have been compared as a dwarf compared to the hulking man. 

The man looks down Kid and starts laughing. "What are you gonna do little girl? Try and tickle me to death?" he said, laughing once more. 

Kid furrowed her brows in irritation "You better take me serious jerk! Cuz I'm gonna beat you up!" she finished saying before swatting the titans shin with her rod, making him yell out in surprise and bring his hand to his lower leg, but before he knew it,  Kella struck again, on his fingers this time."HIIIYAAAA! FACE THE MIGHT OF JUSTICE JERKFACE!" she yelled out once more as he was now holding his hand and yelling out in rage.

He than threw a back hand hit at her but she back flipped away and sprinted off at great speed towards the park once more, the giant on her tail. 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top